Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out (16696 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by galadima77(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
ubunja:
shame on you

I doubt he got the weight of your remark!
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
This one is not black na, have you seen the Sudanese? Infact I doubt if the sun reflects their shadows.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Elxandre:

How many powerful white men are married to black women?
You people can lie.
who said anything about powerful white men??

1 Like

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
passion007:

Only poverty mentality would lead anyone to type this load of tripe. You would really marry someone whose only attraction to you is a fetish for your skin colour! You have no value or self worth, shame on you!
luckily this is just your opinion.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by passion007: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
luckily this is just your opinion.

What a most ignorant excuse!
When you're confronted with truth, you think it's an opinion.
Your short post reveals you as a bad adviser, a gold digger, unscrupulous and lacking in morals.
Your post has ruined my day, thank you . Sad you don't even see anything wrong in your post.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2020
passion007:

What a most ignorant excuse!
When you're confronted with truth, you think it's an opinion.
Your short post reveals you as a bad adviser, a gold digger, unscrupulous and lacking in morals.
Your post has ruined my day, thank you . Sad you don't even see anything wrong in your post.
guilty as charged. I'm proudly a gold digger and all those things you mentioned. Now What you gonna do about it except have a bad day?
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by WittyLad(m): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2020
I've created a WhatsApp group in order to help all the frustrated guys who want more success with women, i.e. this group is for guys that are tired of heartbreaks/friendzoning, or guys who are planning to have a safe relationship, or looking for how to keep their current relationship working, Enough is enough! No more heartbreaks ��...

Guys only
Totally Free, no one is purchasing anything

The group link:

https:///GiUTkAXkdR5BhsV322Cxha
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by namiji2598: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
galadima77:

Guy! that meme is a hit, back to back. Spot on!
happy Sunday

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Originalsly: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:

shes looks more like an African American tho

I thought so... and looking at the background. Can't trust these bloggers... they'll take a photo and build a story on it

Burlington Hounds....... Burlington High School...Iowa..USA!

....I thought it... you said it!

Regardless..... she is very pretty! They will soon snatch her to be a model.

1 Like

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

I thought so... and looking at the background. Can't trust these bloggers... they'll take a photo and build a story on it

lol yar the background definitely American.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by passion007: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

Ubunja, do you see what normal people want for this girl - to be a model.
Hope you're having a good day x
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
passion007:

model is work. Wife is being paid to do nothing. Do the math.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Originalsly: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
passion007:

Not wanting that.... but I'm a realist. With her beauty and stats.... when top agencies come knocking at her door to sign 6 figure/million dollar contracts... do you really think her parents will refuse? Being a model doesn't mean that's all she will be. Think Tyra Banks.... modeling opened sooo many doors for her. Being a model in Nigeria is a whole different something.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

Not wanting that.... but I'm a realist. With her beauty and stats.... when top agencies come knocking at her door to sign 6 figure/million dollar contracts... do you really think her parents will refuse? Being a model doesn't mean that's all she will be. Think Tyra Banks.... modeling opened sooo many doors for her. Being a model in Nigeria is a whole different something.
she'll be smarter if she can get those millions just by getting married. Regina Daniels outplayed billions of career women when she married a Billionaire. Now her future is set. Her kids will never worry about a thing. While career women still do the 9-5 dealing with shitty bosses. Regina does NOTHING yet every month she gets far more than most ambitious working women will ever get.

Work Smart. Not Hard.

1 Like

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by passion007: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:
model is work. Wife is being paid to do nothing. Do the math.
If you simply said wife, I won't have an argument with you. You said she should chase after white men who fetishisize her skin colour. I don't think that's something we should recommend at all.

1 Like

Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by passion007: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

I agree with you. She's got all the trappings of a model
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
passion007:
If you simply said wife, I won't have an argument with you. You said she should chase after white men who fetishisize her skin colour. I don't think that's something we should recommend at all.
I wouldnt care any less for you to agree.

But when someone fetishizes you thats when he will pay the biggest amount to be with you. Simple business. Go to where the money is.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Originalsly: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:

she'll be smarter if she can get those millions just by getting married. Regina Daniels outplayed billions of career women when she married a Billionaire. Now her future is set. Her kids will never worry about a thing. While career women still do the 9-5 dealing with shitty bosses. Regina does NOTHING yet every month she gets far more than most ambitious working women will ever get.

Work Smart. Not Hard.

Really? Which rich European ever marry a Black just because she is pretty?....any examples? If not... that's wishful thinking. What does happen is many such men prey on wishful thinking African ladies... promise then marriage... get them to Europe... and turn them into prostitutes. Should this pretty miss jump at such an invite?...working smart?.... rather than be that of a model?... working hard?

Ned married Regina Daniels.... do they have kids?...does Ned want kids?... did they sign a pre nuptial? Ned isn't foolish. Don't assume that she and her unborn are set for life.... then use that as inspiration.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

Really? Which rich European ever marry a Black just because she is pretty?....any examples? If not... that's wishful thinking. What does happen is many such men prey on wishful thinking African ladies... promise then marriage... get them to Europe... and turn them into prostitutes. Should this pretty miss jump at such an invite?...working smart?.... rather than be that of a model?... working hard?
that you don't know any European men that will marry these dark dark girls does not mean they don't exist. You just don't know.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

Ned married Regina Daniels.... do they have kids?...does Ned want kids?... did they sign a pre nuptial? Ned isn't foolish. Don't assume that she and her unborn are set for life.... then use that as inspiration.
If Regina at her age can get a billionaire to marry her then I know she has her game set down to her future kids. She's smarter than your average girl. Give her credit.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by Originalsly: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
ubunja:

that you don't know any European men that will marry these dark dark girls does not mean they don't exist. You just don't know.

You said rich European men. Now that you've broke it down to European men period.... that happens and we know that. Didn't the one even marry and relocated here on Banana Island with his beautiful Nigerian wife?... then the creep killed her? I may be wrong.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by ubunja(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

You said rich European men. Now that you've broke it down to European men period.... that happens and we know that. Didn't the one even marry and relocated here on Banana Island with his beautiful Nigerian wife?... then the creep killed her? I may be wrong.
choose what you want to debate: my point or my words.when you've done choosing let me know.
Re: The “blackest” African Girl Is So Pretty That Her Parents Forbid Her To Go Out by namiji2598: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
choose what you want to debate: my point or my words.when you've done choosing let me know.
lol

Una fit argue sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction / Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.