Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service (3786 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by LindaIkejiNews: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2020
A Trending picture of Hope Restoration Ministries of South-Africa, has surfaced online. In the said photo, the whole congregation could be seen kissing each other during the service.

According to the photos, the congregation did so on the order given by the Pastor, who told them to kiss random neighbors around.

See Photos below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/end-time-pastor-tells-congregation-to-kiss-random-neighbors-during-service-photos.html

What the Pastor intend to achieve with this remains unclear. However, many have criticized the occurrence, saying the action is wrong, irrespective of the mind behind it.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/end-time-pastor-tells-congregation-to-kiss-random-neighbors-during-service-photos.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Tonyfx: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2020
shocked why is it so difficult for people to think before carrying out certain instructions?

6 Likes

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by healthserve(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2020
Krista Fari What's wrong with the world

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by daddytime(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Make person come go jam who get chronic odor like sceptic tank, how man wan do na?

Na to begin cry o

4 Likes

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Abinab(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Nice Church kiss

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by JasonScoolari: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Just imagine Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your neighbor....

5 Likes

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by KevMitnick: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2020
LOL.... grin
This is crazy... undecided

But on second observation, it appears the kissers are actually husbands and wives in a couple's retreat. And they have been told to kiss their spouses...Yes that's it. grin

OP your headline is grossly misleading. undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2020
This is why I stopped attending church services

[img]https://media1./images/4df3cb6d50badfc12041f356e8e87402/tenor.gif?itemid=15701031[/img]
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Davash222(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2020
KevMitnick:
LOL.... grin

But on second observation, it appears the kissers are actually husbands and wives in a couple's retreat. And they have been told to kiss their spouses...Yes that's it. grin

You’re the only sensible Nairalander today.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by healthserve(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:

What are you saying please. And since when did kissing spouses publicly become an act of worship/fate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Naso u go kiss demon komot 4 another person and your wahala start gbam...in Religion we are not allowed to ask questions, thats why when the pastor is preaching or teaching u no objection just download errting to your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Davash222(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

What are you saying please. And since when did kissing spouses publicly become an act of worship/fate?
Spouses not Neighbors.
That’s my point.
I can kiss my wife anywhere I like, is that also a sin, assistant God?

2 Likes

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by healthserve(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:

Spouses not Neighbors.
That’s my point.

Dude get your head in order. Kissing your spouse isn't an act of worship. Continue your balderish with someone else. I'm done
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by healthserve(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Naso u go kiss demon komot 4 another person and your wahala start gbam...in Religion we are not allowed to ask questions, thats why when the pastor is preaching or teaching u no objection just download errting to your head

My dear. Run away from any leadership that denies your basic human roght of freedom of expression which should be expressed through a freedom to ask questions and choose your own behavior without being subject to any harrasment or intimidation

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Seetto: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:

Spouses not Neighbors.
That’s my point.
U for kukuma bleep her for public undecided
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Davash222(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

Dude get your head in order. Kissing your spouse isn't an act of worship. Continue your balderish with someone else. I'm done
What if it’s a marriage seminar or retreat

3 Likes

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Lordwaz(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2020
I like people who think outside the box...Oga more grease to your brain...the only sensible man ere
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by healthserve(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:

What if it’s a marriage seminar or retreat

Whatever rocks your boat. I'm long done with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Lordwaz(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2020
KevMitnick:
LOL.... grin

I like people who think outside the box...Oga more grease to your brain...

2 Likes

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Seetto: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2020
The world is coming to end, Christianity promoting immorality everyday, from church of nude to pastor sucking pussy, releasing sex video, teaching church members doggy style inside church.
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Lordwaz(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

And who told you that is a church!?

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Davash222(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

No, you’re not. You still have to tell me what’s wrong in a husband kissing his wife.

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Seetto: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2020
They will soon advance to bleeping in the church, undecided
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by CalabarPikin: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2020
Na couples d do their tin joor....

If pastor should give such instruction in church main service.......hmmm...
Band department go just finish work

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Teaser4(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2020
abeg gimme the address of that church, I wan check something
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Koko1119: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Na dis type church na america dey like

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by WonderManly(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2020
LindaIkejiNews:

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Fake news... this is a couples program in a church.

Bloggers!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by MickzyDonald: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Abeg where the church
I need to pay my offering before next week
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Phabulous828(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2020
This may be a couples forum nah. Op abeg no confuse us

1 Like

Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

Because you are pointless!!
Re: End Time” Pastor Tells Congregation To Kiss Random Neighbors During Service by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:

You made quality sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? / Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go / Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.