Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (61510 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Foodqueen(f): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ur husband will find our sooner than u think. And it's best u tell him yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Anonymous29: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nothing but lies!!! Wehdone!
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Avast(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
72Morale:
I pray everyday not to meet a creature like you till I leave this earth.

If you are a man reading this.

May almighty God guide and protect you from marrying an inpatient woman who will be wayward and unfaithful enough to sleep around, getting pregnant for various men and deceiving you by making you raise a child that isn't yours unknowingly.

May you never marry a woman who will be busy thinking about sex and diiick while you are busy suffering hard on how to take care of her and make her and your kids happy.
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Froshloaded: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
smiley
Pridestorm:

He's my cousin brother. You guys have taken him for me, raining insults up-and-down on my mentions.

Okay....blu03
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by nengibo: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Eleven years long sha oh to be lonely, well if you know your husband to be forgiving, tell him if not...
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by lilyheaven: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jceeee:

Her father and his wife has relocated to Canada , When she was 2 , I had no contact with him since. Bringing her biological daughter won’t be possible because we had already done her a favour by bringing my daughter who’s my husband knows that it’s her child , I don’t think my husband would agreed to bring another one because bringing my daughter here has already caused a lot of problem in my husband family , they are not happy that he has bought my niece abroad while his sister children are still in Nigeria , my sister in law has stopped talking to me. I work and do everything for my sister child making sure she is getting the best education ever , still she is not satisfied and want her daughter to come abroad
I don't know why she's doing what she's doing,
Don't let it bother you again.
I hope you are working, so that if anything happens tomorrow you can take care of yourself.
I don't think she will tell, but if she does, ask for forgiveness, if you are forgiven, better for you, if you are not, move ahead.
You have made the mistake already, you have to forgive yourself. Life goes on

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jceeee: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
nengibo:
Eleven years long sha oh to be lonely, well if you know your husband to be forgiving, tell him if not...
Thanks
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jceeee: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
lilyheaven:

I hope you are working, so that if anything happens tomorrow you can take care of yourself.
I don't think she will tell, but if she does, ask for forgiveness, if you are forgiven, better for you, if you are not, move ahead.
Thanks yes I have a job and I’m already a citizen of this country. Honestly incase he left me , I would be better off because in this country we have lots of opportunities especially if you are a single parent but I don’t want to end up single mother here , I love my husband so much that I want us to still be married and living happily

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by lilyheaven: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jceeee:
let me add this : for those 11 years I waited for him , he has also had 2 children here , a girl born in 2006 and a boy 2010 but I didn’t know about those children until when I joined him in 2013. He has only told me about the boy born in 2010 buy he never told me about the girl born in 2006 , so I came to found out about the girl in 2018 via Facebook when the mother of the girl who is an African but not Nigerian messaged me on Facebook with the girl photo , she looks exactly like my husband in everything and she and my first daughter look alike too , I confronted my husband he did not denied he has told me if he had documents in this country , it was because of the girl because after having lots of rejection things were hard that’s why he decided to cheat on me and get the lady pregnant and after the daughter was born , he and the mother went to claiming that he now have a child born in this country so he was allow to get his documents through the child. After getting documents the mother started making his life miserable and he has to leave her and child and never looked back to her. I know him having children outside of our marriage is forgivable which I had also forgive him but I know when he found out about mine , he wouldn’t be the same , he will make it looks so bad forgetting that he has done the same which I forgive and forget about it.

You should have used the opportunity to open up

27 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
madridguy:
Time registered: February 22, 2020 grin grin grin

Nairaland is now a place where the admin hire writers to write different lies just to drag traffic tongue

angry
Yeah, I think so so
And will no longer respond to sensational topics by new usernames
One such scam is a lady who supposedly is in love with a super rich HIV positive man, smh
Most of the “fake” stories tend to fuel the gender war on here

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Petyprincess:
All i have to say is you are a disgrace to womanhood!!! Your sister is even nice to have kept the secret with you all these years,if i was the one the moment i knew of your lies your husband would definitely be the first person to know!! Can't believe your mother could even support your lies!! On the other hand this might be a fake story so I'm out of here!!
... ABC

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
We all make mistakes, but the best time to come clean is now! Come clean and bear the consequences and at-least be free.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Foodqueen:
Ur husband will find our sooner than u think. And it's best u tell him yourself.

Most of you chanting the hubby will find out ...will he just wake up n go do dna 4 the child no one is forcing on him, what the wife did was wrong, if the sistas can zip her mouth ... there are secret one must just take to the grave. telling her husband will surely reck there marriage, so much to lose

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by PharoahIII: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
If ever there's a man in doubt as to the callousness and wickedness that lies buried deep in a woman's heart, look no further than this. Let me add quickly that even the devil himself cannot be this selfish and heartless. Now I understand why the devil is a man and not a woman, it would have been too bad, just too bad if he were a woman. It is a lot better to fill up a basket with water than to put your trust in a woman.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jceeee: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
BurnStoner:
We all make mistakes, but the best time to come clean is now! Come clean and bear the consequences and at-least be free.
Thank you
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Adgideon(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
You are in deep shit, for your sister she is a witch, for you a I reserve my comment witchcraft is not only flying by night, but also one who want to destroy ones progress which your sister is doing you committed adultery prepared for the worst, cos the secret must surely come out, your husband was busy fighting for you and your kids to join him, but all you can think of is to go and have sex. you, your mother and sister, are all praticing witches and your sins shall find you out,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by madridguy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends - Family - Nairaland

Check the Front page for the above thread and check time registered of the OP

merahki:

angry
Yeah, I think so so
And will no longer respond to sensational topics by new usernames
One such scam is a lady who supposedly is in love with a super rich HIV positive man, smh
Most of the “fake” stories tend to fuel the gender war on here
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by yeyeosoronga: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
madridguy:
Time registered: February 22, 2020 grin grin grin

Nairaland is now a place where the admin hire writers to write different lies just to drag traffic tongue

But let's not lie to ourselves, the story is juicy jor .
I won't mind watching a movie of the atoey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Firstly, bringing this tough situation meant for God, and wise elders and counsellors on here is a big mistake!

Hear me! No human is perfect and I won't bash you or call you odd names. The summary of your story is you failed a marriage test, i.e you failed God and men. HUSBANDS TRAVELING OVERSEA LEAVING WIVES WITH KIDS BEHIND IS A GREAT TEST FOR WOMEN, MEN NOT EXCLUDED. Many think God is not involved, that's the problem! Therefore, run to God first as a failed/fallen state in other to help you out, no doubt. And also need wise counsels and instructions to restitute your wrongdoings.

In this world, every marriage (all nairalanders bashing you included) will surely face its test! Some are tough test while others simple. Yours was tough but weak to pass it and is a sign of weak/partial preparations before marriage. Reason, your sin begats another sin (carnality to impatient to lust to conspiracy to lies to manipulations to others, even abortion came up but ignored), all started from "lil sin."

Take note...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
Jceeee:
Hello everybody , I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short. I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job , my parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed , I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her , I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well , I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we came home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people , finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t bring her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too. Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen , I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out , he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared I’m on blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me. Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you , please if you could offer me some , I just don’t know what else to do
[/s]You are an evil woman

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by yeyeosoronga: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Adgideon:
You are in deep shit, for your sister she is a witch, for you a I reserve my comment witchcraft is not only flying by night, but also one who want to destroy ones progress which your sister is doing you committed adultery prepared for the worst, cos the secret must surely come out, your husband was busy fighting for you and your kids to join him, but all you can think of is to go and have sex. you, your mother and sister, are all praticing witches and your sins shall find you out,

The sister is no witch.
She was a good sister to the OP.
She bore OPs shame, and was disgraced by their father and family members for bearing a child outside wedlock.
She married as a single mother, while she wasn't one.
I can't blame OP for not taking the sister's own daughter if it's not possible, but that sister should be worshipped by OP.

25 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by ShipChina2naija: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
lilyheaven:

you are rational..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by ShipChina2naija: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Person wey no see her husband for almost 11years,,una no want her to sort herself out sexually ,,.. Its only when you find yourself in same situation you criticized others for..then you understand why most times you need to be rational in judging people....

Dear op,,pick yourself up,,no go think die.na pickin you born just the way your husband also gave birth while being away.,,Explain everything to your husband..you are not gonna die,,any modaf*cker in your situation would do what you've done....and to your sister that wants to blackmail you,,she can go fu*ck herself.. Since she doesn't wanna think like human being.all because she covered you. ..let her do her worst ..just make sure you got something doing to take care of yourself....

What i dont understand is if the people insulting you wanted you to re-virginise for 11years without sex like your hubby wasn't fuc*king someone else where he was.... All of you raining insult on her are very stupid...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by movement2020: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Even if your sister fails to open up, oneday and someday, the secret would be let out. To be frank, that would be worst time your entire life. Personally, I would advise you tell your husband. Some men are not that cruel like you think. If he acts, it's fine because you bleeped up. Just believe, things would settled amicably.

My question, where is the biological father of the little child?

Is he aware he has a daughter with you?

As he ever asked of her?

Do you still keep in touch.?
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by sod09(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fear women
Chai
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by ShipChina2naija: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
lilyheaven:

You should have used the opportunity to open up
exactly my tot.....
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jceeee: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

The sister is no witch.
She bore OPs shame, and was disgraced by their father and family members for bearing a child outside wedlock.
I can't blame OP for not taking the sister's own daughter if it's not possible, but that sister should be worshipped by OP.
Thank you I agreed with you, my sister is not evil at all because what she has done for me , a lot of sister would’ve never done the same thing for the fact that she chooses to be humiliated for having a child without a father just to saved my marriage means a lot to me which I really appreciate her a lot by providing a good education for her daughter but my sister doesn’t want to understand me, all she care about is for her daughter to join us abroad which would never be possible. Even our mum had talked with her with no avail. I just don’t know what else to do

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jceeee: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
ShipChina2naija:
Person wey no see her husband for almost 11years,,una no want her to sort herself out sexually ,,.. Its only when you find yourself in same situation you criticized others for..then you understand why most times you need to be rational in judging people....

Dear op,,pick yourself up,,no go think die.na pickin you born just the way your husband also gave birth while being away.,,Explain everything to your husband..you are not gonna die,,any modaf*cker in your situation would do what you've done....and to your sister that wants to blackmail you,,she can go fu*ck herself.. Since she doesn't wanna think like human being.all because she covered you. ..let her do her worst ..just make sure you got something doing to take care of yourself....

What i dont understand is if the people insulting you wanted you to re-virginise for 11years without sex like your hubby wasn't fuc*king someone else where he was.... All of you raining insult on her are very stupid...
Thank you
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jceeee: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
movement2020:
Even if your sister fails to open up, oneday and someday, the secret would be let out. To be frank, that would be worst time your entire life. Personally, I would advise you tell your husband. Some men are not that cruel like you think. If he acts, it's fine because you bleeped up. Just believe, things would settled amicably.

My question, where is the biological father of the little child?

Is he aware he has a daughter with you?

As he ever asked of her?

Do you still keep in touch.?
Thank you , the biological is well aware of the child , he had seen her many times when we moved back home but he relocated to Canada when she was 2 since then I had no contact with
him
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nsiehi: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
@op, cheating on your husband is quite bad but you cannot dwell on this forever. Forgive yourself and also ask God for forgiveness. Fast and pray fervently after which you confess to your husband and ask for his forgiveness. I am almost certain that he too will understand that him being away for such a long period of time was not good for your body. Please do not allow him to discover the cover up by himself, confess to him asap

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Adgideon(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

The sister is no witch.
I withdraw the witch part but she shouldn't blackmail her sister, that may destroy her marriage earlier than expected, cos definitely the truth must come out and marriage will still be destroyed
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by hucknall: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
hucknall thinks it no big deal to take her daughter too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When You Live Far Away From your Spouse And She Watches Porn.. / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.