Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (61505 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Folorunsho20: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Very unfortunate...... in an attempt to cover a lie, you sin more... Kindly tell your husband the bitter truth, no one is perfect, no one is a saint. You coming out here to open up is a first step in the right direction......

It is my prayer for you that you find peace in your home and be a woman of virtue. I understand your pains but bad is bad.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by AuroraB(f): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lordsview:
Looking at the circumstances that surround the issue at hand,some of the people blaming you are more than guilty of the same offence,but the first thing to do is to seek for forgiveness from God,if you're sincere,the Lord will surely touch and humble the heart of your husband.
Secondly,either your sister keep mute or not,there is nothing kept in secret that will not be exposed,so,confess to your husband,if he has a pastor he respect so much, kindly plead with him to intercede on your behalf.The ground of whereby he had two issue while you were not with him is a loop hole that favours you.
Lastly,it is better to do so fast,so that your sister will not use your lapses to score points.Shalom.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:

Thank you , the biological is well aware of the child , he had seen her many times when we moved back home but he relocated to Canada when she was 2 since then I had no contact with
him

Your wahala never start. Wait until the biological father shows up out of the blue to see/claim his daughter....na that time you go hear wen!
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by stephnie44(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,
I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short.
I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) .

I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job.

My parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed.

I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her .

I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well.

I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people .

Finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too.

Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen.

I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.

Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you .

please if you could offer me some , I just don’t know what else to do
why were u careless to use a CD?
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by mariahAngel(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Munzy14:
Women.....smh...

Fear who no fear them.

I miniri ihe a?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by learnedman(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Just play mind games with your sister,tell her that you will commit suicide the moment she tells tells your husband and that your blood will be on her head,tell her to go ahead of she thinks u are making an empty threat,trust me she will never talk
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Dagz007(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Hello ma'am. You are just an evil woman hiding under some fake moniker just to attract some fake sympathy on this forum. Unfortunately i'm going to say it the exact way without fear... How on earth does a mother deny her child? Not actually the man but a mother who carried her child of nine months. Save me the crap, you want to save your marriage! Did you not consider it before opening your stupid legs? Anyways i dont waste my advice on evil people... Check on next comments abeg.

You don't talk to insensitively about a situation you've never been to, no matter what you don't leave your woman for even a year thinking you would still meet her the same way you left her (body nobi fire wood) I bet the husband didn't celibate either for 5 years.

Trust me, even your mum would most likely do the same. You don't jump to judge issue that way

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Amalekki: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
lilyheaven:
Hian! How can you be afraid of abortion, and you were not afraid of adultery .
Abortion - painful, dangerous
Adultery - sweet, could be dangerous

Understandable grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by godliman: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:

Her father and his wife has relocated to Canada , When she was 2 , I had no contact with him since. Bringing her biological daughter won’t be possible because we had already done her a favour by bringing my daughter who’s my husband knows that it’s her child , I don’t think my husband would agreed to take another one because taking my daughter here has already caused a lot of problem in my husband family , they are not happy that he has bought my niece abroad while his sister children are still in Nigeria , my sister in law has stopped talking to me. I work and do everything for my sister child making sure she is getting the best education ever , still she is not satisfied and want her daughter to come abroad
My Sister you did wrong but there is still hope.First repent before God and obtain his forgiveness. Then tell your husband you are quitting because you are not worthy of him. He will then press you to know why and in sincerity tell him you are sick and dying of living a lie. True repentance is williness to accept punishment. Tell him Whatever decision he takes you deserve it and won't blame him. Tell him what you did. He may throw you out and that is okay. But since you ve repented before God you will be surprised after a while he will bring you back. So the first step is to get God on your side. The bible says when a man's ways please the Lord he cause even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
madridguy:
Time registered: February 22, 2020 grin grin grin

Nairaland is now a place where the admin hire writers to write different lies just to drag traffic tongue

I thought about that too.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by richie240: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
..... .o this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too.
She's right!
Me, I have no advice for ingrates!
cool

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by rafcrown(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
You are just a criminal. Period.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Blackdisciple(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008

At first I thought marriage is for better for worse.

Just Some years after you can't wait any longer, you became depressed, you heard HBP, you became this,you became that just because you needed someone to f**k you,

You never became depressed about your husband on how is he doing in foreign lands without a job, how is he copin you did not support him I'm prayers or anything , you were just banging outside while he is out there in the cold without job just to make life better for you and the kids,and now things are fine you are in foreign land with him in a very good home enjoying ,

But you selfish and evil woman you couldn't wait for him now you are having a baby for another married modafucker not even a young dude inside your matrimonial home.
Even the devil himself will be afraid of you

Tomorrow you will have the guts to to tell your husband that you were there for him when he has nothing, make I hear you say that to him

You don't deserve him
and he deserves a good woman but not you
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by ymstar(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2020

People like me don't forget things so easily especially if the person who said that interests me.
Have u forgotten u have mentioned severally in the past u were a lawyer?
So u were lying then?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by kanmi4gold: 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
The did has been done already, prayerfully confess to your husband about this and free yourself from bondage,if it pleases God, it will be settled amicably and if otherwise you have to accept your fate.My candid opinion.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by TheLionsPride: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,
I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short.
I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) .

I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job.

My parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed.

I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her .

I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well.

I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people .

Finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too.

Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen.

I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.

Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you .

please if you could offer me some , I just don’t know what else to do
What you did is abominable quite alright but what is needed now is a good damage control. Mmmmh..this is really complicated..u can set him up with a fine babe..catch him red-handed, forgive him,then confess your own. If this ur epistle is real, u may pm me,let's see what can be done. But what u did is sacrilegious,abominable and tabooic
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Anextin(f): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
You should have added this from the start. See how These devilish sinful men an vilifying you like you have done the worst sun. While they do worst. Tell your husband now, he played away, you played same. Be repentant and tell him. But never ever be angry at your sister, the shame you brought is too much. Infact she almost deserves her daughter going there being sponsored by you. Don't ever hate her,she did what many would never do. And yes, tell your husband and still find a way to bring your sister daughter over when you can. She's your hero!!!!
Jceeee:
let me add this : for those 11 years I waited for him , he has also had 2 children here , a girl born in 2006 and a boy 2010 but I didn’t know about those children until when I joined him in 2013. He has only told me about the boy born in 2010 buy he never told me about the girl born in 2006 , so I came to found out about the girl in 2018 via Facebook when the mother of the girl who is an African but not Nigerian messaged me on Facebook with the girl photo , she looks exactly like my husband in everything and she and my first daughter look alike too , I confronted my husband he did not denied he has told me if he had documents in this country , it was because of the girl because after having lots of rejection things were hard that’s why he decided to cheat on me and get the lady pregnant and after the daughter was born , he and the mother went to claiming that he now have a child born in this country so he was allow to get his documents through the child. After getting documents the mother started making his life miserable and he has to leave her and child and never looked back to her. I know him having children outside of our marriage is forgivable which I had also forgive him but I know when he found out about mine , he wouldn’t be the same , he will make it looks so bad forgetting that he has done the same which I forgive and forget about it.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Anextin(f): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Forced her?? More lies. Nahhh the truth is better. No more lies.
daclemx:

Madam, pray and make your husband promise and even sign undertaken that you will tell him something and he won't feel bad about it. Then go ahead and tell him. Las las, he will find out and that will break your marriage. You should also be ready for the worse. But there's nothing prayers cannot do. You made a mistake. You can even tell him the man forced you, and you were in your most vulnerable state because you hadn't been touched by anyone. Your system will eventually blow your cover.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by banio: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmmmmm.

Only the gods can advise in this situation.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Anextin(f): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
If it's the man, would you be this vehement. It's 11 fucking years.. anyone can do this. Even the husband had kids shortly after he got there. She didn't kill him for it she still accepted.

PharoahIII:
If ever there's a man in doubt as to the callousness and wickedness that lies buried deep in a woman's heart, look no further than this. Let me add quickly that even the devil himself cannot be this selfish and heartless. Now I understand why the devil is a man and not a woman, it would have been too bad, just too bad if he were a woman. It is a lot better to fill up a basket with water than to put your trust in a woman.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Op you're evil. That's all I'll say.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
victorix:

Can you stay without sex for 11years? Don't blame the lady. She did wrong, fine. And she's only human. The man is also wrong. She should just tell her husband the truth and see if they could work things out.
Did you intentionally gloss over where I blamed both of them not just for having sex, but for letting it lead to a pregnancy /pregnancies on both ends or are you just seeking for attention?
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by banio: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
madridguy:

Nairaland is now a place where the admin hire writers to write different lies just to drag traffic tongue

This is a common occurrence. Husbands leaving their wives for greener pastures, and wives getting pregnant for another man.

The twist is just what is different in each case.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Alwaysachick: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Can't believe your mother could even support your lies!! On the other hand this might be a fake story so I'm out of here!! [/quote]

As in eh...
Her mother is the devil here. What will she tell her husband "their father" when he eventually finds out the truth.

The sister is just stupid, the fact the she choice to be an accomplice doesn't give her the right to avoid her responsibility. She could have declined from the onset.

The truth will always prevail, better start looking for a plan B in case your husband rejects the girl

Plan B- Her father
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by naijadrivablog: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
jceeee, you are a wrong woman to have a secret life that your hubby doesn't know.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Emioluwa: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Let whom without sin be the first to caste the stone. I watch in awe and shock how people castigated this woman like they are clean too.
First and foremost I'm not supporting the woman but the deed has been done already so no point in judging her beside her conscience is doing that already.
Madam if by now you have not confess since February you have been seeking advice then its seem like you don't want to enjoy peace of mind for the remains days of your life.
I don't have much to say to you, all I want to say is forgive yourself first because that is the way you can make restitution with God
After then open up to to your husband completely.
Also its important you seek the forgiveness of your children too especially the one in question, you have denied her the motherhood she suppose to enjoy enough.
For those of you that act in the role of deputy Jesus, remember when they brought the proustite to Jesus what he say to the crowd that make them one after the other and remember what he told the woman too.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by ceeceeuwa: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
ShipChina2naija:
Person wey no see her husband for almost 11years,,una no want her to sort herself out sexually ,,.. Its only when you find yourself in same situation you criticized others for..then you understand why most times you need to be rational in judging people....

Dear op,,pick yourself up,,no go think die.na pickin you born just the way your husband also gave birth while being away.,,Explain everything to your husband..you are not gonna die,,any modaf*cker in your situation would do what you've done....and to your sister that wants to blackmail you,,she can go fu*ck herself.. Since she doesn't wanna think like human being.all because she covered you. ..let her do her worst ..just make sure you got something doing to take care of yourself....

What i dont understand is if the people insulting you wanted you to re-virginise for 11years without sex like your hubby wasn't fuc*king someone else where he was.... All of you raining insult on her are very stupid...
They are very stupid! The man was busy umpregnating women over there and left the wife unserviced
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by alllivesmatter(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
madridguy:

This assertion of yours could be true. But stories like this do actually happen. Kindly prepp your heart to expect anything on this godforsaken earth that so that nothing will take you by surprise.

We still wish and pray for the best anyways...
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by alllivesmatter(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
72Morale:
I pray everyday not to meet a creature like you till I leave this earth.

If you are a man reading this.

May almighty God guide and protect you from marrying an inpatient woman who will be wayward and unfaithful enough to sleep around, getting pregnant for various men and deceiving you by making you raise a child that isn't yours unknowingly.

May you never marry a woman who will be busy thinking about sex and diiick while you are busy suffering hard on how to take care of her and make her and your kids happy.

Your point and analysis is quite valid. However, let's ask ourselves this. Do you think the husband who was staying abroad did so for 11 years without sleeping with a woman? He probably was "wise" enough not to father a child...
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Aha madam you are .......don't even know what to call you .are you that heartless as to do this to a man you claim you love ?what you did was very very wrong your mum,sis n yourself no offense meant are the devil themselves.truth is when you tell your husband he's not going to forgive you don't be deceived .just prepare to leave that marriage n that your child I doubt if she we ever forgive you too.I pray God forgives you n softin ur Hubby's mind to give u lighter punishment.this is hard breaking.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by 1EmmyKay: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nobody holy. Forget all these nairalanders throwing blames or faulting her for not closing her legs. Me know sey no man or woman can go celibate forever. Body no be firewood, if u check well most here sef hav sex on steady. So I don't fault you for that. Where I fault is allowing the pregnancy to be. But since its like this best is to iron it out betwixt you, your mum and your sis. Your sister has a point of you bringing her daughter to the statez. Cos men truly naija no be am at all. So just try to workit out to be and you save your marraige. But remember no secret go undiscovered. Especially secret that doesn't just you involved in but 2-3 people.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by BinaryTrading: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
let me add this : for those 11 years I waited for him , he has also had 2 children here , a girl born in 2006 and a boy 2010 but I didn’t know about those children until when I joined him in 2013. He has only told me about the boy born in 2010 buy he never told me about the girl born in 2006 , so I came to found out about the girl in 2018 via Facebook when the mother of the girl who is an African but not Nigerian messaged me on Facebook with the girl photo , she looks exactly like my husband in everything and she and my first daughter look alike too , I confronted my husband he did not denied he has told me if he had documents in this country , it was because of the girl because after having lots of rejection things were hard that’s why he decided to cheat on me and get the lady pregnant and after the daughter was born , he and the mother went to claiming that he now have a child born in this country so he was allow to get his documents through the child. After getting documents the mother started making his life miserable and he has to leave her and child and never looked back to her. I know him having children outside of our marriage is forgivable which I had also forgive him but I know when he found out about mine , he wouldn’t be the same , he will make it looks so bad forgetting that he has done the same which I forgive and forget about it.

Hello Ma'am, i'll advice and beg you to open up to your husband. he will respect after being angry, atleast you were bold enough to tell him, it's better than for him to find out, which he will definitely will. pls confront him and open up, for your own peace of mind. once you tell him, start begging. find the best time to tell him, probably at midnight. May God forgive you of your sins ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / When You Live Far Away From your Spouse And She Watches Porn.. / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.