Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (62395 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by PapaNwaeje: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
72Morale:
I pray everyday not to meet a creature like you till I leave this earth.

If you are a man reading this.

May almighty God guide and protect you from marrying an inpatient woman who will be wayward and unfaithful enough to sleep around, getting pregnant for various men and deceiving you by making you raise a child that isn't yours unknowingly.

May you never marry a woman who will be busy thinking about sex and diiick while you are busy suffering hard on how to take care of her and make her and your kids happy.

Amennnnn, amin!
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is exactly how not to be a wife. You are not worthy of any advise
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Ekzoba(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,
I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short.
I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) .

I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job.

My parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed.

I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her .

I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well.

I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people .

Finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too.

Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen.

I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.

Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you .

please if you could offer me some , I just don’t know what else to do
Tell him the Truth OK ,whatever happen take it like that...It's not the end of the world.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Skyfornia(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,
I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short.
I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) .

I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job.

My parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed.

I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her .

I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well.

I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people .

Finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too.

Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen.

I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.

Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you .

Na waoo
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by cookings(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
All you've simply done is try to seek unnecessary sympathy here and to let us know you don't wish your sister any good.

If from onset you've always had the impression that staying abroad holds better and more opportunity than staying back here in Nigeria and you tried to ensure getting all your children despite all the challenges there, then why pick any wrong in your sister seeking your help to also take her children/child over?

I'm sure if you've had good intentions and plans with your sister on how to get her daughter over, nothing of this would be happening now, but no you refuse to make your evil rule over you that your sister even noticed. For me her threat to you isn't just because you refused taking her daughter over but because she's noticed you don't wish her good in reality, trying to keep a generational dominance game. Wishing all the best opportunities for your kids and not hers, paying her daughter's sch fee in Nigeria but having issues on making plan for her to travel abroad. Lol

If you don't know your sister a whole lot for you, she'd sacrificed almost her marital life for you. Claiming to own a child that's not hers might seem not to let her get a husband she deserves, guys may flee just at the knowledge of her been called the mother of your child.

Also keeping your huge secret isn't that easy to find adays, to an extent if not for her your husband would definitely have sent you packing.

My Advice: Take the decision to embrace your sister by starting to wish her and her offspring nothing but the best. Call her to have a good dscussion just as you did when you were cooking up the plan for your then dilemma, but now you ain't discussing evil but genuine plan on how her daughter is also going to move abroad- the route is unlimited.

Second, don't you ever and I repeat, don't you ever do the mistake of deciding not to even talk of telling your husband about all this horror at any point of your life, it's definitely won't end well. He will hate you and your family!

And if you now decide to, your decision is simply buttressing the fact that you don't want to change your evil ways and you still wish your sister no good because you never thought of doing so not until now that you feel threatened.

I come in peace. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Aarejesus(f): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Madam,who am I to judge you for the graveious of your past. The way out to kill this demon of your past shadow from hurting you is to OPEN up to your husband. Your sister isn't after your happiness and you're also hurting that innocent child,how long will you hide your identity from her. If you've lost your psychological balance imagine what will happen to that little child if she founds out from someone else that you're her real biological mother. Please I beg you in God's name,open up to your husband. Fast and pray ahead to commit his heart to God to settle it ahead before your present the case to him. Prepare your mind for the worsted scenario that this might bring but trust me,you will heal faster for saying the TRUTH than hiding it. Be naked before him and say everything perhaps he could as well have a confession for you too. Marriage is forever, you still have a long way to go in the journey and your children are to young to be motherless God forbid. Beg that man with everything you can. After you have fasted and pray ahead, prepare his best meal and when he is well calm at the night hour wake him and start begging with all remorsefulness in you,tell him how it all happen, beg him seriously and vow to rebuilt your home again if given the chance so you could be FREE from the shadow of your past and your sister blackmail. Don't forget to beg your child too. PLs I beg you confess and safe your home. Even God said if ye be willingly to confess your sin and forsake them I will have mercy on you. Pls confess and safe yourself from the clutch of your sister. I will keep praying for you and I wish you best of luck as I look forward to your testimonies in Jesus mighty name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Aarejesus(f): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Aarejesus:
Madam,who am I to judge you for the graveious of your past. The way out to kill this demon of your past shadow from hurting you is to OPEN up to your husband. Your sister isn't after your happiness and you're also hurting that innocent child,how long will you hide your identity from her. If you've lost your psychological balance imagine what will happen to that little child if she founds out from someone else that you're her real biological mother. Please I beg you in God's name,open up to your husband. Fast and pray ahead to commit his heart to God to settle it ahead before your present the case to him. Prepare your mind for the worsted scenario that this might bring but trust me,you will heal faster for saying the TRUTH than hiding it. Be naked before him and say everything perhaps he could as well have a confession for you too. Marriage is forever, you still have a long way to go in the journey and your children are to young to be motherless God forbid. Beg that man with everything you can. After you have fasted and pray ahead, prepare his best meal and when he is well calm at the night hour wake him and start begging with all remorsefulness in you,tell him how it all happen, beg him seriously and vow to rebuilt your home again if given the chance so you could be FREE from the shadow of your past and your sister blackmail. Don't forget to beg your child too. PLs I beg you confess and safe your home. Even God said if ye be willingly to confess your sin and forsake them I will have mercy on you. Pls confess and safe yourself from the clutch of your sister. I will keep praying for you and I wish you best of luck as I look forward to your testimonies in Jesus mighty name.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by grandstar(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Jceeee

Both you and your husband are guilty. I'm a Jehovah's Witness and we discourage long distance marraigesas as it encourages adultery.
That's the root of the problem. A big problem are these churches who preach prosperity rather than salvation. I'm sure the blessing of the church was given to him going abroad and abandoning you for so long which wasn't intentional though.

The 2nd problem ia you put money above your marriage. Why travel for so long abandoning your wife back home? I won't be surprised if he too cheated all those years? He might even have a love child you don't know about.

As if adultery wasn't bad enough, you had it unprotected! Are you mad? You sound educated so you should know the best protection to use!

I really don't know what advise to give you. You may have to confess (Read Proverbs 28:13). Be well prepared for the consequences. Think of all the consequences before opening up. (Proverbs 22:3)

One of such consequences is that he will hate his step daughter with passion. Perhaps wait until you have gathered enough funds to take care of yourself in the event he throws you out. He might even get your stay revoked if he could as it was him that brought you over..

You committed paternity fraud and that makes your stepdaughter stay in the UK illegal and might be deported. If you were a Uk citizen, paternity fraud or not, since she's your daughter, it may not matter. Try and get citizenship. Can your British citizenship be revoked since you committed paternity fraud in your application, I don't know. It's best you speak to an immigration expert in the UK.

If your sister blows the whistle, use the first paragraph to not only defend yourself but to plead for mercy and understanding. I'm sure he cheated so can not play holy. Don't relent in begging and seeking understanding. The Bible says " Keep on knocking". Don't relent when it comes to that.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by orlaglobal234: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2020
This woman she is from Imo state if she can tell us her Identity
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by leonprince: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2020
Oboy I thought I have heard it all. Even your mother how she dey take sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by budusky05(m): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2020
madridguy:
Time registered: February 22, 2020 grin grin grin

Nairaland is now a place where the admin hire writers to write different lies just to drag traffic tongue

There was a caught oooh
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by budusky05(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Madam you and Eve I don't know who is more dangerous
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by NobleDeSage001: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2020
Confess to your husband before your sister spills the secret to him.

Face the consequence once and for all.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by josh0200(m): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,

To keep it simple and short. The earlier your husband knows about the situation from you ,the better for you.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Daphilly(m): 1:05am On Dec 10, 2020
All these new new monikers.

Seems like the mods or whoever they contract this to go to some sites, get their stories,make some modifications and post for people to start killing themselves over that.

No one will use her really identify for a post like this one. That you should know bro.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Daphilly(m): 1:08am On Dec 10, 2020
The only solution is to use your mouth to tell your husband. Look for someone your husband respect alot to beg him on your behalf. If your husband hear this story from outsider trust me your marriage is gone. Better you confess with your mouth than your sister saying it aloud to your husband.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by aalangel(f): 1:30am On Dec 10, 2020
All these hypocrites condemning this lady will do worse things if they're left like that for just two years. Damn hypocrites people everywhere!!!!

The sister was nice but greed has entered the whole matter.

Lady, tell your husband the truth. After all, he too had children within the 11 years.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Goldencheese(m): 2:01am On Dec 10, 2020
lilyheaven:

I don't know why she's doing what she's doing,
Don't let it bother you again.
I hope you are working, so that if anything happens tomorrow you can take care of yourself.
I don't think she will tell, but if she does, ask for forgiveness, if you are forgiven, better for you, if you are not, move ahead.
You have made the mistake already, you have to forgive yourself. Life goes on

I like your point.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by bamasite2: 2:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Amen
72Morale:
I pray everyday not to meet a creature like you till I leave this earth.

If you are a man reading this.

May almighty God guide and protect you from marrying an inpatient woman who will be wayward and unfaithful enough to sleep around, getting pregnant for various men and deceiving you by making you raise a child that isn't yours unknowingly.

May you never marry a woman who will be busy thinking about sex and diiick while you are busy suffering hard on how to take care of her and make her and your kids happy.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jennifer89(f): 3:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Jceeee:

Her father and his wife has relocated to Canada , When she was 2 , I had no contact with him since. Bringing her biological daughter won’t be possible because we had already done her a favour by bringing my daughter who’s my husband knows that it’s her child , I don’t think my husband would agreed to take another one because taking my daughter here has already caused a lot of problem in my husband family , they are not happy that he has bought my niece abroad while his sister children are still in Nigeria , my sister in law has stopped talking to me. I work and do everything for my sister child making sure she is getting the best education ever , still she is not satisfied and want her daughter to come abroad

madam you have made the mistake already. please you have 2 options

1. just sit your husband down kneel down and confess all these to him it will not be easy. he'll be mad knowing that while he was suffering you were busy sleeping around (he MAY never forgive you and the marriage MAY end. you know the kind of man you are married to.....) but if he loves you dearly he MAY forgive but things MAY never be the same again.

2. begin to hustle in the abroad and make sure that you have enough cash to survive on your own because your sister may spill. what if she eventually tell your husband and the marriage end can you stand on your own?

madam be ready to bear the shame and disgrace when your husband's people and the rest of your family gets to know about it cuz you brought it to yourself coz of one minute pleasure

don't allow the devil put ideas in your head (thinking of killing your sister) to end the secret that's just to make things more complicated.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Chukwuemeka4ch: 3:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Nothing can be hiding forever tell him when you still can not for your safety but for the child to know his real parents
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jennifer89(f): 3:25am On Dec 10, 2020
Bibiyobra:

I must commend you for this comment, I have read thru so many must say you r so reasonable
A man left a woman for 11years and expect faithfulness the man himself was he faithful or people didn't read the part where he himself had two children outside the marriage too but the woman did same and quickly she is the devil na wa o.

No. she's the one that gave birth to the two boys for her husband
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Ingleesh: 3:35am On Dec 10, 2020
So while your husband was busy working hard to make sure you and the kids could come over to him,you were here supporting yourself on how you've tried without having sex for some time;ok,you had the sex, didn't stop there,still got pregnant and the man of the job wasn't mentioned again abi??.....the father of this child didn't say or do anything or what?cos this story never complete!
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by baby124: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2020
N50 condom will have prevented all these stupid stories. I don’t know how you people will be married and having unprotected sex with others. You are insane sha.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by legba1(m): 6:27am On Dec 10, 2020
You all are batching the lady and not giving the EVIL and DEMONIC mother her dose.... Be mindful she played along and supported the evil scheme... Hmnnnnn... My fear of mother in laws ehnnn...
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by emmajodeci(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2020
There is no need crying over spilled milk. I understand staying without sex for 11yrs. Nobody is a Saint and this body no be firewood. At one point in time you will have that uncontrollable urge. But my opinion is that you should have brought vibrator or something and help urself or Las Las u should have been careful not to get pregnant.

IF I were you I will call my husband and tell him everything and ask for forgiveness, because he knows its not easy staying without you for 11years. Pls open up to him, he will definitely get angry but if he can reason very well he will know that u re human. That's just my own opinion.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by solonubinho(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Delilah and Jezebel in one person. Perhaps we could call you Delibel. You people are always in a rush to get married yet you cannot keep the vows you took. You're feeling lonely, yen yen yen...you can't use a vibrator?

Look let me tell you, your sister will expose you and you will be shamed. God may touch your husband to forgive you...or not. And you better reconcile the other man's daughter with her father.

If you like don't do it while she is still young. By the time she finds out as an adult (she will anyway), your goose will be cooked. Then you will end up with no husband and children who want nothing to do with you then that loneliness you were running away from ehn, will hit you in your old age. By then, there'll be no reasonable man that wants your stupid ass.

God, if this woman does not come out clean, please reveal the evil that this woman has done to her husband.

Some women deserve less.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jeterry(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Your husband will definitely find out the truth one way or the other and it will be very ugly that way. Please for the sake of your children and your health talk to your husband, tell him everything. Nobody is perfect. I’m a man, it’s not going to be easy but it’s the truth, we prefer the truth even if it’s ugly and hard we can take it. But hiding it from him, wasting time and years upon years as these beautiful children grow is going to break your family. Make a decision soon
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by solonubinho(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Jceeee:
let me add this : for those 11 years I waited for him , he has also had 2 children here , a girl born in 2006 and a boy 2010 but I didn’t know about those children until when I joined him in 2013. He has only told me about the boy born in 2010 buy he never told me about the girl born in 2006 , so I came to found out about the girl in 2018 via Facebook when the mother of the girl who is an African but not Nigerian messaged me on Facebook with the girl photo , she looks exactly like my husband in everything and she and my first daughter look alike too , I confronted my husband he did not denied he has told me if he had documents in this country , it was because of the girl because after having lots of rejection things were hard that’s why he decided to cheat on me and get the lady pregnant and after the daughter was born , he and the mother went to claiming that he now have a child born in this country so he was allow to get his documents through the child. After getting documents the mother started making his life miserable and he has to leave her and child and never looked back to her. I know him having children outside of our marriage is forgivable which I had also forgive him but I know when he found out about mine , he wouldn’t be the same , he will make it looks so bad forgetting that he has done the same which I forgive and forget about it.

Na lieee!!! Do not deflect. You be witch.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by mariahAngel(f): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2020
Munzy14:

Owu nu ya nu......Majority...just few ladies are wives..

So many women, but few wives...

I hu la nu akuko op, secret kpu oku na onu...Nwoke ibe m amaghi, na onye ozo a tapia go ife oma ya...cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Sususy(f): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2020
You need to tell your husband the secret if you really want to make heaven.
You must reveal the secret if you really want to make heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.