Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (45676 Views)

Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Enculer2: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
These are the same people that Afonjass lick their testicle.s

Afonjas worship these Hausa Fulanis almajiris

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Corrections: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME MUSLIMS THAT GIVE THEIR SUPPORTS TO BOKOHARAM SECRETLY AND OPENLY LET ALONE ALMAGIRI SYSTEM...its not a surprise we only pray that the fire you produce only consume you people .

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by clockwisereport: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Please this ex senator is not in touch with realities on ground, there is a difference between Almajiri & Karaton Allo or islamiya. Almajiri has nobody to take care of him, usually his parents sent him away to reduce their burdens on feeding & welfare hiding under the guise of religion. They beg because nobody feeds them, in fact, they have to hustle for money every week to pay their teacher(thier parents don't give a shyt). Nobody will complain if an Almajiri will be fed & provided for by his parents. We are already plaqued by boko haram, bandits & kidnappers, stop encouraging unnecessary breeding. ONLY HAVE KIDS YOU CAN TAKE CARE IF5

This is not senator Adamu Garba Talba. this mumu is Adamu Garba of IPI solutions

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
O ma gosh,I give up angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Biafrarep(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is the same useless and idiotic mentality that have rendered their region unlivable. Poverty and terrorism has taken root because people like this re.tard are in the majority over there. Funny thing is that the masses over there will take this irresponsible appology of a man excuse over the advice of Sanusi. SMH!
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by bmdmixer: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
this rich fool is comparing the dead system with his kid
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by bmdmixer: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
this rich fool is comparing the dead system with his kid angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by SalomonKane: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Aren't the almajiri the kids you see begging for virtually anything in the north? Aren't they homeless kids who beg just to survive?
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oga, how many of your children are almarjiri?

God will have mercy on you.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by goodnews777: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
This are the fish brains ruling a country that wants to keep up with civilization ? God how did you combine the north and south of Nigeria to be one. O forgive me Lord, it’s not God, it is clearly the work of the devil. Holy Ghost fire break up Nigeria !
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by AmuRubber(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
sarrki:
With this mentality among some elite in the north

I see north been the problem of it self

President Gej tried to take them out he was frustrated

A positive post about GEJ? No, this can't come from sarrki - a renowned Buharideen!

sarrki's account has been hacked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Am a Muslim but I don't agree on this

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by redsun(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Obviously he is a one-eyed king that desperately wants to keep completely blind subjects the way they for him to remain a one-eyed king. Animals in humans skin like him don't stand a chance in rational societies where reasoning and logical intelligence count.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by galaxy2020(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Will he allow his own children to go and be beginning to survive? Myopic elites of the north destroying the north. Allah help them.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by PapalsBull(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
delishpot:
Cos he knows that the answer to almajiri will mean they can't Mary and divorce at the rate their religion accepts for them to.

Almajiri is caused by poor people marrying numerous wives and birthing kids they can not care for. A man marries 4 wives, he gets tired of them(since his religion permits him to explore vaginas) he divorces 1 by saying so 3 times, kicks her out and brings in a new wife. Now his ex leaves her kids behind, goes to marry a new man. These innocent kids run away from the evil step mothers and go live in the streets, Almajiri is born. To curb it, the sexual excesses of the men esp as regards marrying numerous women they can not care for will be cut. These men will not agree.
Truer words has never been said. On point, bro, on point.

The man can as well divorce 2 out of the 3 remaining and go ahead to replace them. Maybe each of these divorce wives gave birth to 4 or 5 children each. Apart from wicked step mothers, man maybe a cobbler making 500 daily.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by frankmoney(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
We have no business with this northern Nigeria o ... No business at all
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by idonhammer: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bastard has spoken.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Omotaday(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Same guy wrote this crap

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Ijaya123: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Emir Sanusi was right.

With this mentality, the north will destroy itself, sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by SEGLIZ: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
this is it, @ Slawormir come around and damn this nigga if you've not done that already.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by MrGerald(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
OK, so in their search for Islamic knowledge they found terrorism, barbarism, backwardness and illiteracy?
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by frankmoney(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ijaya123:
Emir Sanusi was right.

With this mentality, the north will destroy itself, sooner or later.
very soon .. it's just a ticking time bomb

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by delishpot: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
PapalsBull:

Truer words has never been said. On point, bro, on point.

The man can as well divorce 2 out of the 3 remaining and go ahead to replace them. Maybe each of these divorce wives gave birth to 4 or 5 children each. Apart from wicked step mothers, man maybe a cobbler making 500 daily.

Exactly.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Ijaya123: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
frankmoney:
very soon .. it's just a ticking time bomb

Exactly
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by oliverlistic(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Yobe again? I don't know, is it that yobe leaders don't think upright or how? A senator from yobe was also talking about creating Agency for repented BH and now these one giving credit to almajiri.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
split the damn shithole
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by kevoh(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
No one takes Adamu Garba serious! Those of us familiar with his antecedents on Twitter hardly take him serious. His brain functions like that of a six years old.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by gnss(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
It's inhumane to ask Children to be for Alms .Staphylococcus aureus Cure .Take the Natural therapy that solved mine .08100459321 WhatsApp or Call .
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by byinks(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mrfeel:
Its almejeri a northern culture or its a religioues practice? That man is so dull

I would like the man to demonstrate his PRIDE by becoming an al majiri himself along with his whole family

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by dangwarmai(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
He is proud Almajiri not beggar. If you know you know. I am also proud to be one with my upper and lower generations. NOT BEGGARS.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by omoadeleye(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
We want oduduwa republic, every tribes should be alone, we can't afford to live together again...
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Zakarara(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Gat on probs if his children pass thru d hallowed system
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.