Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (45672 Views)

Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Humphery247(m): 4:11am On Feb 23, 2020
What a mentality, some people need brain surgery
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2020
As a defender of the north on NL, this man has made me lost it all just imaginesection abeg, please our brothers in the south shouldn't turn their backs on the north forget those elites, there are alot of educated northerners against this just go to his Twitter page and see the comments as examples. We will fight premitive acts like this to the last we just need some backing from the south even if its media support GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REBULIC OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by alphaNomega: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
AFTER 7 pages on this thread, you all cannot realise that we don't need religion. The poor guy is even confusing it with his family culture/tradition.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:
As a defender of the north on NL, this man has made me lost it all just imaginesection abeg, please our brothers in the south shouldn't turn their backs on the north forget those elites, there are alot of educated northerners against this just go to his Twitter page and see the comments as examples. We will fight premitive acts like this to the last we just need some backing from the south even if its media support GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REBULIC OF NIGERIA
Are u not the one that said kaduna and kano are more developed than south East which I'm pretty sure u have not been to?
Now u are pleading people from the south shouldn't leave you alone.
I have good news for u. South is only with u guys because of one thing. One Nigeria. An average southener wouldn't want to be a mile close to any body from the north except those that are linked with you through religion.
U guys are vile, the most discriminative I have ever seen in Nigeria. Crying wold when it doesn't suit u.

Your boko haram, bandits, name them are all products of almajiris promoted and supported by your elite and sure they will eventually consume you all. Maybe, when there is no money from the south to steal and give to u to continue your conqueror mindset( I wonder how u guys think u can conquer the south), u will do the right thing by turning against the elite that breed and use you.
Mtcheew.
I don't pity you guys especially Hausa people a bit cos u guys are very dumb. Explosive population yet a weakling.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Kfed4ril(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
There was nothing like Nigeria 100 years ago
Let us all go back to our cities
Leave Judah alone
Let the igbos( Ghana cousins) also leave Lagos we want to be alone
Make Yoruba great again
Judah will be known

Oga we will leave Nigeria for the bridge builders (almajiri and suffersticated people)

So better start getting used to it and building more bridges will your political allies, because soon than later we Igbokwe will secede.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2020
Where did they learn this from... from Saudi or where? Since according to him is Islamic... but the origin where it comes from dont beg.. Abi do saudis Iranians Kuwaitis or even Yemenis do they beg or are they found in this streets when they ought to be in school angry....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by iguita: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2020
He is not the beggar. He wants his neighbors to remain beggars while him and his son/ other children look fresh. sheybi he said it's their culture, why is his son not on the streets begging?
Vortex369:
Custom ?

This man is proud of being a beggar..

lol

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by budaatum: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
IJEYdiamond:
Where did they learn this from... from Saudi or where? Since according to him is Islamic... but the origin where it comes from dont beg.. Abi do saudis Iranian Kuwaitis or even Yemenis do they beg or are they found in this streets when they ought to be in school angry....
Makes me think of those who Christ said give stones instead of bread and snakes instead of fish, so they twist Islam so they can exploit the masses.

We should flood the North with Jesus Christ in the form of the Quran in local languages then eyes will indeed open.

Unfortunately, most Christians wouldn't see the Quran in local languages as Jesus Christ because they themselves don't quite know the difference between stones and snakes and bread, yet. But when we do, we, will be the salt of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
sassysure:

Are u not the one that said kaduna and kano are more developed than south East which I'm pretty sure u have not been to?
Now u are pleading people from the south shouldn't leave you alone.
I have good news for u. South is only with u guys because of one thing. One Nigeria. An average southener wouldn't want to be a mile close to any body from the north except those that are linked with you through religion.
U guys are vile, the most discriminative I have ever seen in Nigeria. Crying wold when it doesn't suit u.

Your boko haram, bandits, name them are all products of almajiris promoted and supported by your elite and sure they will eventually consume you all. Maybe, when there is no money from the south to steal and give to u to continue your conqueror mindset( I wonder how u guys think u can conquer the south), u will do the right thing by turning against the elite that breed and use you.
Mtcheew.
I don't pity you guys especially Hausa people a bit cos u guys are very dumb. Explosive population yet a weakling.
Dude we notherners don't hate you, but guy hate us because the northerners you call dumb whooped you asses in the civil war
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Dude we notherners don't hate you, but guy hate us because the northerners you call dumb whooped you asses in the civil war

When u wake up from your sleep,maybe we can banter.
Till then, enjoy your heaven on earth north and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Bolubillions: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow this man is really stupid
Omotaday:
Same guy wrote this crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos / Don't Use Your Generator For 1 Month- Ben Murray-bruce Challenges Fashola, Other / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.