Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (45670 Views)

Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / I Disagree With Chinua Achebe, The Trouble With Nigeria Is Not Politicians, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Dreadful: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
There was nothing like Nigeria 100 years ago
Let us all go back to our cities
Leave Judah alone
Let the igbos( Ghana cousins) also leave Lagos we want to be alone
Make Yoruba great again
Judah will be known
This trauma you always have with the Igbo must kill you one day.
How does this thread concern the Igbo?
Must you bring in the Igbo each time the despicable state of your shameful union with the north is discussed?
Remain a fool forever

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by oritse(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oga am sure you have kids .. why not put Dem for the matter make the matter the be like that.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Myde4naija(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marine54:
Islam is a cursed ! Foolishness , when does child abuse became a pride.....
learn how to use your brain properly.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by smileyoo: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
These northern elites 're very wicked, supporting a system that abbadon parental support for the child, at a tender age when the child need such parental care most. how 'll such a child grow to become a respectable adult ?
meanwhile the children of the northern elites 're given the best of Western education..
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Amumaigwe: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
budaatum:
Gradually, democracy will help us weed out the chaff so the wheat may grow.

See how Garba is an ex-Senator and please remember at election how hard we must all work to ensure he is never reelected.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamu_Garba_Talba?wprov=sfla1

With this reprehensible mindset, little wonder he could not be reelected as a Senator and most Nigerians do not even know he was ever in the Senate.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Sunnycliff(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
sarrki:
With this mentality among some elite in the north

I see north been the problem of it self

President Gej tried to take them out he was frustrated

I thought you made people believe that there was nothing good about GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by NorthernSerene(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Custom ?

This man is proud of being a beggar..

lol
No he's not, perhaps you don't even read or understand what he said.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by stonemasonn: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Almajari is not a culture.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by NorthernSerene(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Larryfest:
Children begging around is a thing of pride and culture to this guys
English is not the only language in the world. Abi? So you should go find the meaning of Almajri.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Lawmak: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Leave Judah alone
Make Yoruba great again
Judah will be known

You are not communicating at all. Your expression and clarity is zero. Please reason well and express well.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by ivieeseosa: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
As him, where are his children?
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
...is anyone still wondering why the shithole is perpetually backward?.....

#dis-integration is the way forward!
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Mrfeel: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
byinks:

I would like the man to demonstrate his PRIDE by becoming an al majiri himself along with his whole family

Or even sending his children on the street as almejiris

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by favinvest: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Question:-

did he pass through the almajiri system?

If yes then he can talk if not let him hold his fire.
Those almajiri kids need help.. they are kids for God's sake
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nonsence ask this same man to send all his kids to almajiri he will never do that
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by 6digitscomrade: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
sarrki:
Almajiri is a system of Islamic education practiced in northern Nigeria. Almajiri derives from an Arabic word, rendered "al-Muhajirun" in English literal translation, meaning a person who leaves his home in search of Islamic knowledge.

Underaged children are mostly the victims they begged and cater for themselves at an early age
Some at age 5

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1230902996957122562
ur pride is archaic crawl out of ur cave thinking because what gives u pride is causing damage,carnage and havoc to the world..
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Originalsly: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Larryfest:

If you did read before commenting.... this your comment tells you can read but not learn. He specifically addressed your ignorance.... and yet here you are boldly showing the world you learned nothing. And people are wondering why we can't progress.

@ topic..... I agree with him 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
The Northerners love begging and ........
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
And I share the same nationality with this maggots?
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by mauchiz: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
budaatum:
Gradually, democracy will help us weed out the chaff so the wheat may grow.

See how Garba is an ex-Senator and please remember at election how hard we must all work to ensure he is never reelected.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamu_Garba_Talba?wprov=sfla1

You mean this man was once a senator?
Is high time we go our separate ways peacefully, we can't continue with this type of people.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Yankee101: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perish with your pride but don't inflict other folks
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by maasoap(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Custom ?

This man is proud of being a beggar..

lol
Larryfest:

Listening and comprehending skill has always been an issue for many Nigerians

Real almajiris don’t beg. Begging was a bad practice introduced in almajiranci. It needs reform not ban.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by oluwazoba25: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Leave Judah alone
Make Yoruba great again
Judah will be known
can you pleas live lagos and go back to itoki forest where you belong, ode oshi.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Yeah, your pride and your strength because it's from there that terrorists are easily recruited.

Saudi Arabia where Islam originated from don't have such pride.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Doomed reasoning from a doomed religious pervert in a doomed country

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by penplus: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
why him no become almajiri himself
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Comedian2019: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
That's why boko haram is also his pride. Mad man
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nwaonyishi69: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
sarrki:

A point of order please. Firstly, this person is not an elite. Many of the northern leaders are mere slave riders. Finally, north is already a problem for itself since it adopted quota brains in her leadership. This group of jihadists, certificate less generals and a rejection of modern principles in the society, have crippled her.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Nwaonyishi69: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
sarrki:

Point of order please. Firstly, this person is not an elite. Many of the northern leaders are mere slave riders. Finally, north is already a problem for itself since it adopted quota brains in her leadership. This group of jihadists, certificate less generals and a rejection of modern principles in the society, have crippled her.
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by miraclea: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
You might as well pride yourself in book haram and Honor yourself in Fulani banditry ----this so called both is in sorry state
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by Enemyofpeace: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Now you know why north is the major problem of Nigeria and why with them we can never move forward. Caused tribe!
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by miraclea: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
You might as well pride yourself in boko haram and Honor yourself in Fulani banditry ------this so called north is altogether becoming nonsense
Re: Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano by luluman: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
FuckBots:
yes. if it isn't broken don't try to fix it.
it is clear that almajiri has been existent for decades and nobody said a thing. why is it now suddenly an issue? I support this man. almajiri gives cheap labour which provides a good amount of productivity in Nigeria.
Its very simple now: just almajirise all your children if you have any & the matter is settled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdullahi Mukaila, Wife And Daughters Buried / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC / Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.