Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (89955 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / How My Husband And I Have Kept Our Sex Life Exciting For 24 Years / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tweiker:

I call it the root of the clitoris.

The center of gravity is located exactly where the clit should be but inside the vagina. It's 3 times more sensitive than the clit but most men don't even know it's there.

Cut your fingernails to ensure they are blunt. Insert your first two fingers into her. Curve the tips and scratch that area where the clit root should be... the ceiling of the Vagina.
Get it right and watch her go insane with pleasure.

The best sex position to get that center of gravity is doggy style... two kinds. Either dig her with her waist bent well, face and breasts flat on the bed, ass high in the air. or dig her standing. . Let her stand only half bent like one arm of the letter Y.

Either way, you dick will be gazing against that sensitive spot with each thrust and before long, orgasm!

Good luck!

Oshey! The voice of experience. Tweiker Sutra cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ishilove:

Lmao where did you get this meme from. grin
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Jude82: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Its female genital mutilation..
Types:
Type 1 involves excision of prepuse(clitoral hood)
Type2: excision of prepuse(clitoral hood)and clitoris together with partial or total removal of labia minors
Type 3:excision of part or all the external Instruments leaving small passage for urine/menstrual flow.
Type 4:unclassified
If she's in type one,delivery would not be a problem only loss of libido as a major concern..
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Tweiker: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ishilove:

cheesy

Sorry, to have stolen the meme without your permission. It's that amazing. I'm sure you can find it in your golden heart to forgive my awe of you and the meme both.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
makydebbie:

Lmao where did you get this meme from. grin
The internet is very rich cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tweiker:

cheesy

Sorry, to have stolen the meme without your permission. It's that amazing. I'm sure you can find it in your golden heart to forgive my awe of you and the meme both.
Haha. You flatter me exceedingly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Mattsilva: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
BareFacedLies:
How can you say you did not know she was circumcised till she told you?

If you're experienced enough you should be able to find out yourself.

There are some flaps that should be on the outer part of her pûssy, if they're not there then she's circumsided
what thank you for opening my mind on this...
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by thalpy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Most career ladies are circumcised! When you hear them say am focused i have no time for a man. Its just that no feelings... just discovered they have degree of the circumcision ... And all these are some of the enlightenment men ought to have . Alot of men dont even know what’s up. And thanks to the ladies here that shared their experience.... last last na fingering go find the g spot....this girl circumcision can make fellow married men cheat if they lay their hand on uncircumcised girl that can scream and get wet easily.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by GboyegaD(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
thalpy:
Most career ladies are circumcised! When you hear them say am focused i have no time for a man. Its just that no feelings... just discovered they have degree of the circumcision ... And all these are some of the enlightenment men ought to have . Alot of men dont even know what’s up. And thanks to the ladies here that shared their experience.... last last na fingering go find the g spot....this girl circumcision can make fellow married men cheat if they lay their hand on uncircumcised girl that can scream and get wet easily.

And now you have to resort to stylish downplaying of ladies, right? Oga, continue ooo. Later, we will say people don't share their experiences when in the real sense we use sarcasm to indirectly insult.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by armyofone(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Acidosis:

Smh. 2hrs of intensive sex five times a week? Audio bedroom Mayweather. Welldone sir!

grin unrealistic sex. Sex finish and vex because he no fit do the 2 hours grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by mamatwiny(f): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.
I just saw ur post but I don't think it is circumcision that is causing her vaginal dryness.
No 1 culprit to vaginal dryness is yeast infection/candida. She should go for hvs culture ( high vaginal swab). If it is seen get it treated. Levofloxacin( 500mg ,once daily for 5 days can clear )

No2- hormonal imbalance
She should go for hormonal assay. It cost abt 20k. When some hormones are imbalanced, it could cause dryness. They should do full normal assay at the exact time of her cycle, some are done on day 3 while others day 21 depending on her cycle. Any hormone that falls short should be treated.

There is this supplement by fertile aid called cm ( should be cervical mucus) that helps with dryness. A month supply ( a bottle should be OK and check if there is improvement)

There is one other therapy- raw egg+banana+ a spoon of baking soda. This works like magic. It is taking once in a cycle.

If any of the above doesn't cure it, then you have to resort to water based lubricant b4 sex. Even ppl that don't have dry VG use it for better experience. Ky jelly is good.This can be bought from the pharmacy.

Editted- There are 2 types of stimulation
1- clitoral
2- vaginal

So even if her type 1 was removed via cicumsition, type 2 may not be entirely zero
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Jossyfine(f): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Not at all. My still very active.
thalpy:

Nice one ... but you been circumcised did it affect your sex life in your marriage?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by jellybabee(f): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
As a circumcised lady ...let her be in charge and C the difference.... So
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by personal59: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pataricatering:
So circumsision is ok because ur wife gave birth without cs - all these people sef !

use your sense when commenting next time sister ....... I never tell you it's something good or something I supported so why put that in my mouth.......

am a realistic person so I don't think on something I can't control

abi am the one that circumcised her?
can't I correct it on her?

so why using your small and poor reasoning to insight words just for anything you think it's your gain....

please for God sake don't ever in your life quote me again....

my message is for someone having issue on it not one idiot that like instigating stuffs

I pity your friends and people living around you because all I see in you is what Yoruba people will call "abosi"
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by iscom(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.