Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen (8371 Views)

I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by GistMore214: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Nigerian Slay Queen this morning took to her Twitter handle to cause a stir. She upload an images of herself stating that

“Imagine Me and You on the bed“.

Her post got many persons comments as everyone was stunned by the gorgeous image of her huge chest.

Here is her post Below :

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/imagine-me-and-you-on-the-bed-twitter-slay-queen-starts-a-debate-with-a-her-post.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Ladylite: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Waste of flesh

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Is nairaland an extension of Twitter? If I need the information on twitter I know where to get, stop chasing me with nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Eew!
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by cRobo: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2020
I will be vomiting

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by snitchbitch: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2020
Yeeeeeeee
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by ouzo1(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2020
I will stop imagining..
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by FatherBona: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2020
angry angry angry

Like if you find that photo offensive

28 Likes

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by vanida6: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2020
that frog is a death sentence cheesy
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by BlackfireX: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Then what
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2020
What the hell is this?
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Olalan(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2020
And to think some guys would DM her for a private chat
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by mejai(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2020
My sleep will become a nightmare to me
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2020
I just Puked in my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Fragility6: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Anybody seeing the food vendor trend on twitter? Aunty wey go deliver food go deliver her punnani join as appetiser.
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by rex444(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
I can't imagine
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by proclinician: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
I will be damned.
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by ProtectMyMoney: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
GistMore214:
Nigerian Slay Queen this morning took to her Twitter handle to cause a stir. She upload an images of herself stating that

“Imagine Me and You on the bed“.

Her post got many persons comments as everyone was stunned by the gorgeous image of her huge chest.

Here is her post Below :

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/imagine-me-and-you-on-the-bed-twitter-slay-queen-starts-a-debate-with-a-her-post.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

Back in the days, you had to go to the Brothel or pass by their base, Ayilara, Allen Avenue, etc to see prostitutes, but nowadays prostitutes are in everybody's bedroom through their mobile phones.
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
God forbid
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by bmdmixer: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
wat will happen undecided

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by chiemmanuel(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Irritating
I don't know why girls with huge mammary glands thinks they are sexy
That flesh is totally dependent on bra for support, remove the bra, and it falls like deontay wilder

1 Like

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
warris dis shocked.some men are really trying sha grin grin grin..chai!

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by culf: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
social media..... chaii
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by MickzyDonald: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Her breast be like chopper wey wan crashb grin grin grin

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Mathiasa(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na to suffocatee me de hungry u abi? I no imaging anything.
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by mytime24(f): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Olosho
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Harry00(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Slay what
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by IamPlato(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
I Will Stop Imagining Immediately
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
vanida6:
that frog is a death sentence cheesy
Ika oshi undecided
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by ecstasy357(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Is nairaland an extension of Twitter? If I need the information on twitter I know where to get, stop chasing me with nonsense.

Help me tell those bloggers o....

It's like they are on a mission to share every vomit on nairaland
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by itsme01: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
too much is too much... but with breast and yansh there can never be too much..

why she con cast her client in the second pics.. na chevron worker they chop her amala breast, the man for don tell his family that he is offshore

1 Like

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Goldenheart(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples / Confession Time. Have You Ever????? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.