Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen (8382 Views)

I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Satisfy Me On The Bed, I Am Available For Bets / I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by millionboi2: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
FatherBona:
angry angry angry

Like if you find that photo offensive
very very

1 Like

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by proclinician: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
mytime24:
Olosho

What
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
J111333, come and carry your wife o. She's disturbing us online.
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Symorne(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
It can never happen
And perhaps if it happens, I will just faint.
Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ishilove:
J111333, come and carry your wife o. She's disturbing us online.
grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen by rockyh(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
GistMore214:
Nigerian Slay Queen this morning took to her Twitter handle to cause a stir. She upload an images of herself stating that

“Imagine Me and You on the bed“.

Her post got many persons comments as everyone was stunned by the gorgeous image of her huge chest.

Here is her post Below :

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/imagine-me-and-you-on-the-bed-twitter-slay-queen-starts-a-debate-with-a-her-post.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44
horrible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Reason This Matter With Me / City And Village Girls Who Do You Think Is Good On Bed? / See Photos Of The 19 Year Old Model That Has Caused A Stir On Instagram Over Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.