Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? (100803 Views)

Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2020
m140:

You that ain't an illiterate wey go school, making one understand a certain thing without insult na big issue to you, my oga you go school but you no get sense, waste of money. If you Don make am sef for your little sef, bros you ego will bring you down laslas, bros change, I go school I go school, na insult you go learn

You started the insult. You were busy calling me mumu in every of your post. I don't go about insulting people first, and I don't keep quiet for long if you insult me repeatedly.

Check all your posts because I can see clearly that you are not merely excruciatingly stupid, but are also schizophrenic.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2020
m140:

I guess Tyson and other legends in the game did that too, arinya

You are the biggest fool in the world since you don't know that there is always a first time for everything.

The only constant thing in life is change.

The fact that Tyson and others didn't do it does not mean it is impossible to achieve. During Tyson's era, there were only 3 major belts. Fools like you should have said there is no need for a 4th belt since there were only 3 belts when Lennox Lewis become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

Nincompoop!!!
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2020
m140:

I guess wilder is one of your kinsmen, that's why you know he doesn't trust Hearn, mumu

“We all were going in skeptical about it because you can’t trust Eddie Hearn,” Wilder said. “Eddie Hearn is not a guy that you can trust, it’s just point blank and period about that. Every time we did something, they wanted to come back and serve the ball like we were playing tennis or something. We were trying to get the deal done, as you can see. We did everything, we did everything.”
https://www.fightsports.tv/wilder-eddie-hearn-is-untrustworthy/

Unlike you, I don't just come online to argue blindly. I know the facts. I have followed their back and forth since it began, and I know Joshua and Wilder wanted the fight, but Hearn never wanted because he was not coming clear on the terms.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
BluntBoy:

“We all were going in skeptical about it because you can’t trust Eddie Hearn,” Wilder said. “Eddie Hearn is not a guy that you can trust, it’s just point blank and period about that. Every time we did something, they wanted to come back and serve the ball like we were playing tennis or something. We were trying to get the deal done, as you can see. We did everything, we did everything.”
https://www.fightsports.tv/wilder-eddie-hearn-is-untrustworthy/

Unlike you, I don't just come online to argue blindly. I know the facts. I have followed their back and forth since it began, and I know Joshua and Wilder wanted the fight, but Hearn never wanted because he was not coming clear on the terms.

Bros, na audio or text?
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are the biggest fool in the world since you don't know that there is always a first time for everything.

The only constant thing in life is change.

The fact that Tyson and others didn't do it does not mean it is impossible to achieve. During Tyson's era, there were only 3 major belts. Fools like you should have said there is no need for a 4th belt since there were only 3 belts when Lennox Lewis become the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

Nincompoop!!!
See how literate dey write, okay!
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
BluntBoy:

You started the insult. You were busy calling me mumu in every of your post. I don't go about insulting people first, and I don't keep quiet for long if you insult me repeatedly.

Check all your posts because I can see clearly that you are not merely excruciatingly stupid, but are also schizophrenic.
Little English wey you Sabi write dey worry you,
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by MadeBoy: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.