Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? (100795 Views)

Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by olaolulazio(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Anthony Joshua is coming with aluwo, aludaku and alusare... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Kaymaxine(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
yesloaded:
Tyson Fury is getting old, Joshua my nigga go claim the bet
It's spelt "belt" sir.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Wacko. Aj will demolish him angry

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by wwwihy: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
seunlayi:
let's wait for what they will say when they beat Joshua
Enemy of progress...hatred hammer your idiocy

11 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Olarewaju89: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Should the match play in England or Nigeria? T F vs A J
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by iyatrustee(f): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
I still dont get this boxing thing.

Is Wilder getting paid too after all that beating he collected?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by FirstbornWds: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
olaolulazio:
Anthony Joshua is coming with aluwo, aludaku and alusare... cheesy

For only one person

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by wwwihy: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
iyatrustee:

Yes...
Beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by ednut1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
iyatrustee:

sharing ratio is determined before the fights. The bigger stars get the most money. Joshua earned 20m usd when he was beaten. The guy who beat him 7m . Agrees before fight. Wilder and fury 25m each

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari and APC will claim this as one of their 'numerous' achievements.

you bet

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Chasepark: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

Abi o... We are waiting for the "Precidency" to make an official statement on twiiter..... Awon eleribu

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Thryphosa(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na made in Nigeria
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Ancecoker(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
money121:
Tyson Fury wore this gumshield tonight in his match with Wilder. A message to Anthony Joshua?

It is a message to Anthony Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by yesloaded: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kaymaxine:

It's spelt "belt" sir.
You suppose know na typo grin

My love for Joshua eh

I can't wait to see him eyeball to eyeball and pose like this with him cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by deno001(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
To me, this furious fury can demolish Joshua

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by ikorodureporta: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's just their camp alliance. Joshua was on Fury's side... like say dem beat am nkor??

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by iyatrustee(f): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
ednut1:
sharing ratio is determined before the fights. The bigger stars get the most money. Joshua earned 20m usd when he was beaten. The guy who beat him 7m . Agrees before fight. Wilder and fury 25m each

Thanks for the enlightenment. Is it safe to say it is scripted then? Bearing in mind, both winner and loser gets to take home same amount? And judging from Joshua's previous match where he earned more than the winner?

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by MotiveU(f): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
This guy u funny oh
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by simhosting: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
ok
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by autonomous22: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

It's already in d news....... They have claimed it

5 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Kdon2: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
;
Undilutedme:
Buhari anf APC will download this photo. Enlarge it and put it in Government house.

Lai Mohammed will "It was during the Buhari and APC tenure that boxing champion wore a Nigerian gumshield and this brought massive development to Nigerians home and abroad

Gbam! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by cjudy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
don't let that rotten BBQGrill catch you ooo. You're insulting his Darling President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Passionate1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
OnpointDesign:
shocked shocked
Shiiiiiiit.

I knew that modafucker used jass to punch Wilder.

Cos if u see how tired and dejected Wilder looked in the 5th to 7th rounds en.

Only ogun could have handled such feat.
May be drugs . .once an addict, Always an addict. .

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
yesloaded:
Tyson Fury is getting old, Joshua my nigga go claim the bet
hmmm

for your mind

my hand no dey ooh

7 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
mad ooo grin grin grin shocked
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by new2naija: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
The truth is, Tyson fury loves Joshua and vice versa. Who ever wins anytime they meet, I'd support. I love both of them, the fact that fury defeated klitskcho and he was all thanking God and giving credit to Him after the fight gladened my heart. He's a strong force against gay too which almost led to his ban at some point.

AJ wanted to even volunteer to assist fury in a way, ahead of the fight agaimst wilder.

However, Joshua knows where and how-to get fury....his head. Two jabs on his face and the fight would end.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
iyatrustee:

Thanks for the enlightenment. Is it safe to say it is scripted then? Bearing in mind, both winner and loser gets to take home same amount? And judging from Joshua's previous match where he earned more than the winner?
most fights are scripted

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by shogsman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
money121:
Nigeria to the world
Which stupid Nigeria to the world,are you people cursed with asslicking ,someone is taunting your country and you're here jumping up and down in happiness

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
NLReposter:
Only God knows what he is trying to pass across

God help Anthony Joshua ooo

Tyson Fury na confirm gangster boxer ooo
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by arsenal33: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:
at least PDP did not achieve anything for Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.