Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? (100798 Views)

Qarabag Game Halted After Drone Flies Armenian Flag Over Stadium In Match(Photos / World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / Khadim Ndiaye Suffers Both Legs Break In Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

It is becoming clearer and clearer that you know absolutely nothing about boxing.

When Wilder still had his belt, a fight with Anthony Joshua would have been an undisputed bout. Marketability wouldn't have counted.

The world of boxing wanted that fight. If Hearn wanted it, he would have accepted Wilder's 50-50 split.

50/50 for average wilder, what are you saying now, AJ needs it more cus he had 4belt, where was wilder when AJ was merging those belt, and you expect him to have 50/50 with him, you most be joking
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2020
Davash222:
Buhari and APC will claim this as one of their 'numerous' achievements.
congratulations on your achievement of getting over a thousand likes for your reply...I have been following this particular topic just to see how far it will get, congrats!!!!!.....but let me ask you, is this your most liked reply?
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Davash222(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
congratulations on your achievement of getting over a thousand likes for your reply...I have been following this particular topic just to see how far it will get, congrats!!!!!.....but let me ask you, is this your most liked reply?
Lol
We don't post for Likes. A thousand Likes on a post is nothing, what matters most is passing the message across .
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Davash222:

Lol
We don't post for Likes. A thousand Likes on a post is nothing, what matters most is passing the message across .
okay ooo, me sef don't post for likes but the angle you came from was unique, even you would have to agree....and you have not answered my question oooo
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

50/50 for average wilder, what are you saying now, AJ needs it more cus he had 4belt, where was wilder when AJ was merging those belt, and you expect him to have 50/50 with him, you most be joking

But Hearn has realized that only a 50-50 split can make the undisputed fight happen.

The joke is on you, sir. You have no idea about boxing.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Davash222(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
okay ooo, me sef don't post for likes but the angle you came from was unique, even you would have to agree....and you have not answered my question oooo
Lol.
That can't be my most liked post.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

But Hearn has realized that only a 50-50 split can make the undisputed fight happen.

The joke is on you, sir. You have no idea about boxing.
Was he saying this before, Mr, with wilder, everything only changed after Sundays fight and stop taking from every part of your mouth
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by salford: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

common sense dictates that whoever brings more money to the table gets the highest percentage. Hearn/DAZN even offered the d!ckhead Wilder over $100m, but he declined to go and accept a $5m fight with Grandpa Ortiz grin. He rates himself so much and was thinking he is worth more than that despite his records filled with no-name journeymen boxers. grin

His last worthy paycheck would be his 3rd with Furry since he said he would pull the 3rd bout clause in the contract. He would chop beating again from Fury grin
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

Was he saying this before, Mr, with wilder, everything only changed after Sundays fight and stop taking from every part of your mouth

He said that before Sunday.

That was why he said only 50-50 would make the fight between Joshua and the winner of Wilder-Fury fight happen.

When Wilder had the WBC, they refused to accept 50-50 for a unification fight, why then did Hearn acknowledge the fact that only 50-50 can make the undisputed fight happen?

Watch how he changes mouth again when Fury demands 50-50. They will avoid him like they avoided Wilder.

You know absolutely nothing about boxing.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

He said that before Sunday.

That was why he said only 50-50 would make the fight between Joshua and the winner of Wilder-Fury fight happen.

When Wilder had the WBC, they refused to accept 50-50 for a unification fight, why then did Hearn acknowledge the fact that only 50-50 can make the undisputed fight happen?

Watch how he changes mouth again when Fury demands 50-50. They will avoid him like they avoided Wilder.

You know absolutely nothing about boxing.

It's you that knows nothing, media is just playing your head like mugu, he said that before the fight cus, any winners stock will rise,,,, it's you wey no Sabi the game, if the two never fought, and Joshua Is to meet any of them, Hearn can never talk 50/50 if that fight is not gonna happen, bros you don't just get it.... Fury's stick was low before fighting wilder first, can you answer the question, what was the sharing formula in their first fight, compared with the second, fury stock rose compared to wilder in the first, since the second is announced, Hearn talks about the winner not the loser, if AJ is to fight wilder now, bros na 20/80,,, and if it were fury that lost its gonna be 20/80 too. Hope you understand now Mr fury
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
salford:

common sense dictates that whoever brings more money to the table gets the highest percentage. Hearn/DAZN even offered the d!ckhead Wilder over $100m, but he declined to go and accept a $5m fight with Grandpa Ortiz grin. He rates himself so much and was thinking he is worth more than that despite his records filled with no-name journeymen boxers. grin

His last worthy paycheck would be his 3rd with Furry since he said he would pull the 3rd bout clause in the contract. He would chop beating again from Fury grin
Bros, one guy dey here sef dey drag shit with me self, like fury na God
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
salford:

Monica, BluntBoy
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are here again, arguing blindly.

AJ this AJ that.

Hearn is a coward. Look how quick it was to get Wilder and Fury to fight. And they fought twice breaking the bank for far more than Hearn's cash cow ever did.

Just know it that Hearn will never put Joshua in with Fury because they are scared.

Yesterday, Hearn tried to steal Fury's limelight by mentioning Anthony Joshua. All this while that Wilder was unbeaten, they refused to make the fight happen. The world wanted it, and they refused because Wilder wanted 50-50. If they had wanted the fight, they would have made it happen.

Now, that Fury has helped them get rid of Wilder, they want to come and talk terms. Then, when Fury demands 50-50, they will stall the fight and claim that Fury's team is not serious and doesn't want the fight.

Go and check Hearn's Twitter page, and read comments on the post he made about making the Joshua-Fury fight. No one is falling for the coward anymore.

They will avoid Fury and wait for someone to help them get rid of him.
If wilder knows he go chop beating the fight will take century to finalise, you know nothing
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by Cousin9999: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

For you, all fights are arranged. I don't know whether to call this Nigerian mentality which makes one doubt the successes of others and downplay every success as coming from bribery or some other forms of corruption.

Wilder was beaten black and blue. Stop that nonsense about some industry making Fury win. Fury deserves his win.

He is the most complete heavyweight boxer of his era.

Think of a boxer who has got the height, the reach, the physical skills such as the head movement, the upper body movement, the well tuned footwork, and the mental ability to read body language of opponents.

No industry helped him to beat Wilder. On the contrary, Bayless seemed to be watching out for Wilder, but could not save him from being pummeled.

I don't like it when someone trains hard such as how Fury did, including changing trainers, avoiding certain delicacies (something Ruiz couldn't do on the road toward rematching Anthony Joshua), and then someone rubbishes the fruits of their labor.

lol

Blah blah. You're either white or a white paid you to post this nonsense. lol
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

It's you that knows nothing, media is just playing your head like mugu, he said that before the fight cus, any winners stock will rise,,,, it's you wey no Sabi the game, if the two never fought, and Joshua Is to meet any of them, Hearn can never talk 50/50 if that fight is not gonna happen, bros you don't just get it.... Fury's stick was low before fighting wilder first, can you answer the question, what was the sharing formula in their first fight, compared with the second, fury stock rose compared to wilder in the first, since the second is announced, Hearn talks about the winner not the loser, if AJ is to fight wilder now, bros na 20/80,,, and if it were fury that lost its gonna be 20/80 too. Hope you understand now Mr fury

Bro, just stop spewing trash.

When Ruiz took Joshua's belts, his stock rose. How come Hearn still refused a 50-50 in the rematch? Supposing it was an undisputed fight, I am sure Ruiz would have forced them to make a 50-50 split.

You are just spewing rubbish since.

An undisputed fight has nothing to do with stocks rising or falling. It is all about the belts. Hearn says Joshua wants the fight. So, Hearn says it appears like only 50-50 would make the fight happen.

Even if Bash Ali has the WBC, and he insists he would only fight for 50-50, would his stock matter if Joshua is keen on unifying the divisions? Of course, not.

Joshua has 3 major belts, Fury has the last one. Joshua needs that last one to make history. Fury needs Joshua's 3 belts to make history. And you are here talking about stocks.

We are talking about the undisputed in this generation of four major belts, you are spewing trash about stocks rising and falling.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

Monica, BluntBoy

What has this got to do with me?

How can you offer a man money rather than percentage, and expect him to jump on it simply because it is a large amount?

Tell me if it is 50-50, not offering me money when I don't know what the other man is taking home.

That is how they do it in boxing.

Wilder may not be as skilled as Joshua, but he is not a fool.

They never wanted that fight. If they wanted it, all they should have told Wilder is "See, we are going for a 60-40, or 50-50". Offering even 100 million dollars does not state what percentage of the whole money that is. So, what if 100 million is 30 percent of the whole true pool, and Joshua goes with 70. Is that not like cheating Wilder?
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

How can you offer a man money rather than percentage, and expect him to jump on it simply because it is a large amount?

Tell me if it is 50-50, not offering me money when I don't know what the other man is taking home.

They never wanted that fight. If they wanted it, all they should have told Wilder is "See, we are going for a 60-40, or 50-50". Offering even 100 million dollars does not state what percentage of the whole money that is. So, what if 100 million is 30 percent of the whole true pool, and Joshua goes with 70. Is that not like cheating Wilder?
I guess you were there na
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

I guess you were there na, wilder is not a fool na you know na
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

Offering him money he has not collected in a match fight is enough bro,
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

When Ruiz took Joshua's belts, his stock rose. How come Hearn still refused a 50-50 in the rematch? Supposing it was an undisputed fight, I am sure Ruiz would have forced them to make a 50-50 split.

An undisputed fight has nothing to do with stocks rising or falling. It is all about the belts. Hearn says Joshua wants the fight. So, Hearn says it appears like only 50-50 would make the fight happen.

Even if Bash Ali has the WBC, and he insists he would only fight for 50-50, would his stock matter if Joshua is keen on unifying the divisions? Of course, not.

Joshua has 3 major belts, Fury has the last one. Joshua needs that last one to make history. Fury needs Joshua's 3 belts to make history. And you are here talking about stocks.

We are talking about the undisputed in this generation of four major belts, you are spewing trash about stocks rising and falling.

Bros, no vex, I guess na you Sabi how dem dey do the purse sir
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

An undisputed won't fight anybody again bah, and again, a boxer will always have an edge, you talking as if there have neva been an undisputed before, if them agree on 40/60 go change am then. Any thing can be finalized on a fight and shouting undisputed all around the place, you just Sabi the word undisputed ni
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

AJ rose the heavy weight division again, if you do not know, sorry then
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

Even if Bash Ali has the WBC, and he insists he would only fight for 50-50, would his stock matter if Joshua is keen on unifying the divisions? Of course, not[color=#000099][/color].

You know these too, walai you be mumu
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

AJ rose the heavy weight division again, if you do not know, sorry then

You are a big fool.

Before AJ got his belts back, he had to rematch Ruiz, you illiterate.

Ruiz's stock had risen by then, and yet the match still never went for 50-50. So, enough with that stock nonsense.

Get that into your thick skull, village idiot.
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

An undisputed won't fight anybody again bah, and again, a boxer will always have an edge, you talking as if there have neva been an undisputed before, if them agree on 40/60 go change am then. Any thing can be finalized on a fight and shouting undisputed all around the place, you just Sabi the word undisputed ni

You idiot should understand that no one wants to fight an undisputed for anything order than 50-50.

Even greats like Lennox Lewis had told Hearn to consider the boxing world and accept Wilder's 50-50 terms.

Now, even Hearn has realized that the only way an undisputed would happen is with 50-50 split.

Can't you read? I provided a link where Hearn himself said only a 50-50 can make an undisputed bout happen.

My problem is that why is he just realizing this after so many years?
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by BluntBoy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

Offering him money he has not collected in a match fight is enough bro,

It is enough for you greedy idiot.

But that is not how they do it in boxing.

You talk percentage, not amount.

The fight between Joshua and Wilder did not happen because Wilder did not trust Hearn.

Both Wilder and Joshua showed that they wanted to fight. Each man wanted to be the undisputed champion of the world.

When last did we have an undisputed heavyweight champion? More than 20 years. Since the time of Lennox Lewis.

The world of boxing wanted the Joshua-Wilder fight. There is nothing bad if Wilder demanded 50-50 for such a huge prospect of a fight.

That fight was called different names from being the biggest proposed fight in the history of boxing. You expect Wilder to come into the fight without clear terms and a feeling of trust that he would not be cheated?

Fine, at that time, Joshua had 3 major belts, but it was not entirely about Joshua's belts or his marketability. It was about Wilder too. Everyone said it was going to be a very exciting fight. It was not just Joshua that would sell out the fight. The fight would have sold out irrespective of whether Joshua was marketable or not.

Joshua-Wilder was a fight that everyone wanted to watch. So, why didn't they just agree to a 50-50?
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by opebiboy: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Make Joshua continue to dey fvck that mumu otedola girl, he will be beaten blue, black and yellow
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

It is enough for you greedy idiot.

But that is not how they do it in boxing.

You talk percentage, not amount.

The fight between Joshua and Wilder did not happen because Wilder did not trust Hearn.

Both Wilder and Joshua showed that they wanted to fight. Each man wanted to be the undisputed champion of the world.

When last did we have an undisputed heavyweight champion? More than 20 years. Since the time of Lennox Lewis.

The world of boxing wanted the Joshua-Wilder fight. There is nothing bad if Wilder demanded 50-50 for such a huge prospect of a fight.

That fight was called different names from being the biggest proposed fight in the history of boxing. You expect Wilder to come into the fight without clear terms and a feeling of trust that he would not be cheated?

Fine, at that time, Joshua had 3 major belts, but it was not entirely about Joshua's belts or his marketability. It was about Wilder too. Everyone said it was going to be a very exciting fight. It was not just Joshua that would sell out the fight. The fight would have sold out irrespective of whether Joshua was marketable or not.

Joshua-Wilder was a fight that everyone wanted to watch. So, why didn't they just agree to a 50-50?
I guess wilder is one of your kinsmen, that's why you know he doesn't trust Hearn, mumu
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

You idiot should understand that no one wants to fight an undisputed for anything order than 50-50.

Even greats like Lennox Lewis had told Hearn to consider the boxing world and accept Wilder's 50-50 terms.

Now, even Hearn has realized that the only way an undisputed would happen is with 50-50 split.

Can't you read? I provided a link where Hearn himself said only a 50-50 can make an undisputed bout happen.

I guess Tyson and other legends in the game did that too, arinya
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are a big fool.

Ruiz's stock had risen by then, and yet the match still never went for 50-50. So, enough with that stock nonsense.

You call me an illiterate, lolzzzzz, bros school no pass through you sir, you just go for nothing, arinya
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are a big fool.

You dey town so?
Re: Tyson Fury Wore 'Nigeria' Gumshield In Match With Wilder. Taunts Anthony Joshua? by m140(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
BluntBoy:

You that ain't an illiterate wey go school, making one understand a certain thing without insult na big issue to you, my oga you go school but you no get sense, waste of money. If you Don make am sef for your little sef, bros you ego will bring you down laslas, bros change, I go school I go school, na insult you go learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.