Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise (56845 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by galadima77(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
extremelygolden:

My brother, it seems you're new on this platform. Ubunja is not a female. He's a full blooded male.

In fact, he's the grand master of alpha males, red pills and the new invented beta bucks.

If you want to become really heart hardened after a heartbreak, if you want to begin to see women as trash, if you want to wake up one day and begin to doubt the genuine love of your wife, fiancee or girlfriend, read his posts. grin

He's well known here, Sir. His followers will even ask you "have you been Ubunjanised"? And if you say no, they tag you a Simp grin

They're many converted Ubunjanists here already. Just watch and see. By their comments, you shall know them. undecided

But we advice you reward a loyal woman!
I'm ashamed of you!
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by jendoslim(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dpaulie:
You don’t have what it takes to marry a single mother that’s tolerance and understanding, you are pissed off because the innocent boy plays around? Continue beating him until you kill him with your nonsense beating, you sef pass beating? Come to my house and she how troublesome my five years old son is, yet he’s my best friend and I love him that way.. are u saying there’s nothing good about that little angel (the boy) with you? For me my “troublesome “ lil Em is the best thing that has ever happened to my life, and I’m very sure that ur girlfriend boy can never as troublesome as my lil Em

Guy, He is your son.... YOUR F..KING SON., There is a clear distinct between MY SON and another SON.
To buttress this, have you ever invited your stubborn nephews or nieces to spend holidays with you before, or when you are still a bachelor, have you lived with your uncle or elder brother with children before?
If yes, you will notice that the way you relate, discipline them are quite different from how you caution your own son...........
Abi no be this Africa we dey again.
Another man's child can never be like your own.
Stop cajoling the op to dance to caprices of your imaginations.
Its a lifelong decision.

3 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by 2buffagain(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Am a woman, elderly one and I will advice u to quit that R/ship I bet u will never love that kid and problems will never seize in ur marriage till it die. Its so offensive to keep mute in this issue till after 7months. The boy must b a naighty kid for the grandma to quit looking after him. An illegitimate child belonging to another irresponsible man can't be equal with ur own blood . if u are laying foundation of marital life, this won't yield a strong pillar

Ekaro Ma.
Thank you for blessing these young men and women with this simple wisdom.

The other women on this thread are not being honest with themselves about the truth.
Despite the 7 month deceit, adding the fact that the mother fights the man whenever he even tries to bring the child to order, the whole thing cannot work as a family unit. He would only be a financial sponsor....not a father.

Not a lot of women in our generation are wise/honest enough to look at a matter and say it as it is without lying because of some pointless agenda..

8 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by efavour: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
LOGOBELT:

I can't believe this comment is from a woman
Don't mind her, like it's all fathers that abandon their child. What would say of those single mothers that their baby daddies actually want their child and take responsibility?
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Igbalaoluwa:

lool you're weak
the mere fact that you pay so much attention and strength into making ideologies that women should be broken and grounded shows you are very weak
it's adorable that you think I created "Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks".

Google is your friend. Go educate yourself. It's evolution.

4 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2020
bluefilm:

Seriously?

Then I think the joke is really on you, sir.
I didn't expect a logical answer. See how speechless you are.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by WilliamsTheGrea: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2020
ScottDM1:

Check your DM..

I got a Job for You!

Please hit me up on whatsapp +17312272964
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by izibili44: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Guy take style say u wan no the koko for the online deal.
Tallguy28:
I think you should break up with her. Move on with your life find another girl. By the way what type of online business do you do? I'm looking for people who have successful online businesses
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by izibili44: 1:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Guy the truth be told.One you are young at 26.If you truly want the mother then u have to also accept the child.He is four years old that is when he will play very well.Now if you have your own child will he/she not disturb you.But if you think u cant cope with that let the mother go now.Then look for someone else.
WilliamsTheGrea:

Do you think it's easy to look a child who you didn't give birth to biologically and invest your money and time in that child?

I'm not impotent I can have my own child. I want to take care of my own child.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Akuruoulo(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
Find your own girl to give a baby. Don't settle for left overs

No matter how well-behaved and loving a single mother is, remember she's well behaved and loving BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO RAISE HER KID. Never forget. If she didn't have that kid she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Just remember.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS

Bad Boys impregnate, Simps raise.

Are u a woman?
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Akuruoulo(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
are you ready for the truth? Here it is: SHE REALLY LOVES YOU. Honest to God. But women are created in such a way that they reserve their true love for men like you who they can use. In other words her love is real. But also fake. Date a single girl with no kid and she won't love you as much as a single mother will. But the single mother is loving you for the wrong reasons.

DONT BELIEVE A LADY WILL EVER BE THIS SINCERE

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Paboyler: 2:32am On Feb 25, 2020
daddytime:
Wow.....

I'm sitting here and just wondering how you'd handle your own blood if he or she turns out to be more hyper than your babe's son.

You mentioned how you hate noise of any sort, let's just say you definitely ain't prepared to have any kids of your own.

It is obvious you have zero love for this kid and I'm afraid to tell you that, you can't love a momma and hate her toddler kid. From the woman's side, that'd be a no-no.

It's best to "die" this relationship and bury whatever it is you feel for this woman because e no go work.

It's a good thing you are letting it out on how you truly feel instead of to go dey use shame chop winch.

Meat wey person dey forbid e no dey use teeth share am.

If you can't love a kid no matter the circumstance, you'd have same problems with yours for sure and you'd be venting out your frustrations on your spouse and before you'd say Buha....you don open another thread here say your one year marriage don get k-leg.

A child will always return the vibe given. In his innocence, he's able to pick up on your hatred for him which of course won't help him love you in return and the subtle tantrums is what you'll get as his way of protesting/rebelling. Show him some love and you'll be amazed how calm he'd become.

I pray you grow up fast and find a way to handle this pretty well.

Let her go bro....

I totally agree with you. Thanks. For sharing the simple truth with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Paboyler: 2:57am On Feb 25, 2020
dickt:

There's a whole world of difference between a kid of a single mom you are dating whose dad is alive living with you and an orphan living with you.

Well, did I mention to you that the kid is orphaned, oh no he is not. His dad is fully alive and is doing very well, based in Europe, only gets back to the country once in December and makes an attempt to see the kid. But hell no, some men are not just worth and ready of becoming fathers, they only see women as baby factories,..... Neither would the mother, her family nor well meaning friends permit her to give away the kid to his Father for abandoning his son at barely six months old, and not wanting to reunite with his family but only interested in his son without partaking in his welfare and upkeep. It's really unfair. A single mother would do ANYTHING to fend for her child, she would go through thick and thin to protect her kid, for her he is all she's got and she wouldn't want to compromise anything for his happiness. Nothing comes in-between them. She sees her self as both the Father and Mother he deserves to have and as such would warmly receive and readily love any man who loves her kid and treats him as his.
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by blakhenry: 3:28am On Feb 25, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Yes she doesn't. She doesn't even have friends, she is always at home most times, only goes out when I tell her we should go out or except she goes to her trainee work as an auxiliary nurse but she is done with that...
My brother, U are naïve. U keep defending who u don't know her past. Women are very deep. Any lady can transform from anything to anything. If she is as good as u portray, how come she was so careless and irresponsible to getting pregnant, don't u think? She was naive? How come she never told u all these while? See, I feel ur only problem here is lust. Get enough of what u want and move on. Encourage her to reconcile with her man, the father of her baby. U don't want to live in perpetual sorry. Stop thinking about love(anybody can love anybody) think about responsibility and tolerance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Sarang(f): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2020
machiavelli95:

How can a woman abort a foetus and rob it of h chance to experience life?

What is your point exactly?
I do not support abortion at all
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by MARLIANS2020DJ: 3:58am On Feb 25, 2020
STREET DJ WONMA OLAMIDE MIXTAPE OUT
http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=3f3f0229
DJ DOLLYPZU
DOLLY PZU
HOT STREET MIXTAPE DOWNLOAD
DRUMMER DJ
http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=3f3f0229
NAIJALOADED DJ MIXTAPE OUT HOT
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Vega100: 4:01am On Feb 25, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:
Hello everyone, my name is Williams, I'm a young guy of 26 years old currently engaged to a very pretty young lady who is 24 years old

I do business online and earn good income before I decided to find a lady and settle down with and luckily I found a good one who is decent and don't flirt around or do social media's like whatsapp or Facebook. Hardly receives calls, not friendly with males lol (I managed to woo her through a church member)

We have been 1 year into the relationship now and we are to get married next month but guys the problem I am having now is that she has a child for another man which is her ex she was with when she was young she gave birth at age 20, we dated for about 7 months before she told me this.

Ever since then I haven't really been myself, the child is a male child who lives with her mother but recently the mother called her to come carry the child as she can no longer look after him due to him being a very stubborn boy, the child is 4 years old.

Now she has gone to bring the child to our home, a two bedroom apartment, I'm a kind of guy who loves peaceful environment with no single drop of noise, now ever since the child came in about a week now, I have not had peace, we have quarreled several times because of the child, I'm not really comfortable with the child because I can't love another man's child as my own

My girlfriend is yet to give me a child of my own, the child runs around and doesn't listen except when beaten and each time I beat the boy up when he does wrong my girlfriend looks at me with hatred like I'm maltreating the boy because I'm not the father.

Please guys help me I don't know what to do but I can't cope with the child, I remember paying the child school fees about 3 times since we are together because the child's father isn't doing anything at all.

Now today is the child's birthday and she is asking me for money to get him cake and take him out.

My people of nairaland I cannot accept another man's child no matter what I love the mother but not the child the connection is just now there because the boy isn't of my character I'm a calm man, very calm but the boy is very radical and stubborn children irritate me so much.

I don't know what to do.

Each time this child topic comes up between I and my girlfriend she becomes bitter.

She says she will never take the child to the father or the family of the father that she must raise the child herself.

I don't think I can help train anothrr man child whom in the end will go and find his father after he is all grown.

Please I need advice, she says over her death body will she return the child to the father

I'm not comfortable in my own home.

A lot of things running through my mind like to break up with her for peace to reign

Or rent another apartment for her and the boy to go live in.

Please I need matured advice
brother, I'll advice you to leave that girl. I'm a man of advanced age, and will advice you from the best of experience I have gathered over the years... LEAVE THAT GIRL.
You will always remember this thing I wrote here...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by bigcasava1(m): 4:24am On Feb 25, 2020
Abfinest007:
i alway advise guys not engage in a match that u are one zero down .na u need a penalty continue there is no var so there is no penalty for u
man u vs Chelsea, hahahaha
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by bigcasava1(m): 4:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Selfish man! U don't deserve that girl, u expect her to abandon the poor boy? U are insane! Infact u have to stop beating that child! Nonsense
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Akuruoulo:

Are u a woman?
send me money and I'll tell you.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by tonybunor(m): 5:05am On Feb 25, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:
My people of nairaland I cannot accept another man's child no matter what I love the mother but not the child the connection is just now there because the boy isn't of my character I'm a calm man, very calm but the boy is very radical and stubborn children irritate me so much.

A father isnt defined as a man who made the child, i am sorry to say but if the step child seems like a challenge to you then you have a lot to work on before thinking about marriage as this is a minor issue when making a list of marital dramas . This to me is pure hatred though if you love a woman and you don't love her baggage then it is selfish of you to claim you love her, i pray she finds somebody better.
As the man of the house it should be your personal responsibility to build that boy into the man you would want and like to see him become and if the mum give you a sad face, have a talk and explain the reason for your action. you shouldn't feel bad for trying to correct a child that is in your care. you would do the same for yours too. my 2 cents
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by extremelygolden: 5:21am On Feb 25, 2020
galadima77:

But we advice you reward a loyal woman!
I'm ashamed of you!

Ode, you should rather be ashamed of yourself.

Who mentioned you in the first place?
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 5:53am On Feb 25, 2020
tonybunor:

A father isnt defined as a man who made the child, i am sorry to say but if the step child seems like a challenge to you then you have a lot to work on before thinking about marriage as this is a minor issue when making a list of marital dramas . This to me is pure hatred though if you love a woman and you don't love her baggage then it is selfish of you to claim you love her, i pray she finds somebody better.
As the man of the house it should be your personal responsibility to build that boy into the man you would want and like to see him become and if the mum give you a sad face, have a talk and explain the reason for your action. you shouldn't feel bad for trying to correct a child that is in your care. you would do the same for yours too. my 2 cents
that's why in life there are Impregnators and Fathers.
We all have a role to play in the world. Some of us have that golden sperm that must be replicated. Some of us have the gold to raise the product of that golden sperm. Working together we push the human race forward.

We all choose which role to play.

Women are the sperm dishes. Men can either be the Sperm Donor or the Sponsor that supports the sperm product.

13 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Dpaulie(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2020
jendoslim:

Guy, He is your son.... YOUR F..KING SON., There is a clear distinct between MY SON and another SON.
To buttress this, have you ever invited your stubborn nephews or nieces to spend holidays with you before, or when you are still a bachelor, have you lived with your uncle or elder brother with children before?
If yes, you will notice that the way you relate, discipline them are quite different from how you caution your own son...........
Abi no be this Africa we dey again.
Another man's child can never be like your own.
Stop cajoling the op to dance to caprices of your imaginations.
Its a lifelong decision.
Yes I’ve invited my lil nephew for holiday before and I know what it means to have them around u, there are so many ways to keep them busy and stay out of trouble...bro it’s not a must to marry this woman, love is not enough to make a successful marriage
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ultimate77(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2020
WilliamsTheGrea:

Yes she doesn't. She doesn't even have friends, she is always at home most times, only goes out when I tell her we should go out or except she goes to her trainee work as an auxiliary nurse but she is done with that...

Better send her to school of nursing if you want to marry her and stop the "shity" auxiliary whatever. Don't get me angry.

Back to topic. Bro, that boy will destroy you. If she can't send him to stay with her mum or his father, your peace will pay for that. I know what it means to live with stubborn kid that is yours not to talk of the one that isn't yours. If you can't stand the kid and the mother is forcing him on you, bro, you are on a long thing. Be a man have a matured conversation she should choose between you and the child. If she chooses the child, help them with a year rent let them go. If she chooses you, let her take the child to her mum, you can help with part of the fee.

My guy, it is your peace that is paramount. Trust me, this life is just once and as a quiet person, you fit kick bucket early if you have this kind of stubbornness around you.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by shinnymercy(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
Find your own girl to give a baby. Don't settle for left overs

No matter how well-behaved and loving a single mother is, remember she's well behaved and loving BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO RAISE HER KID. Never forget. If she didn't have that kid she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place. Just remember.

ALPHA FVCKS, BETA BUCKS

Bad Boys impregnate, Simps raise.

In life there are Impregnators and Fathers.
We all have a role to play in the world. Some of us have that golden sperm that must be replicated. Some of us have the gold to raise the product of that golden sperm. Working together we push the human race forward.

We all choose which role to play.

Women are the sperm dishes. Men can either be the Sperm Donor or the Sponsor that supports the sperm product.

Really?
And you are a woman like this!
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Jeweltz(f): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
if people were not numbers who were predictable how will psychologists even be able to do their job? FYI Psychologists follow patterns and methods written down to follow. It's all predicted. Like maths.

1+1=2.
Traumatic childhood is the maths. All rapists, murderers etc have a form of childhood trauma. That's the maths I'm telling you. It's all predictable. Its all numbers.

I like the fact that you're intelligent. I'm a woman and I understand the pain single moms go through whole raising their kids. That's why most single moms hook themselves with a man, at least rich enough, to help he raise the kid. I will not comment and side on terms that only complies and agree to women's manipulative whims. That's why I can't allow my brother to marry nor date q single moms. These single moms operate on manipulation and even the smartest man will find difficult to decode.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Jeweltz(f): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Igetmyown247:

There’s nothing wrong with loving that child like your own. He’s only 4yrs old and can be disciplined but not by spanking, he needs love and fatherly figure. He’s innocent and deserves nothing but love.
If you’re on here ranting about how you can do this and can’t do please let that woman go with her son so she can’t find someone else that will love them both.

You can use your resource sponsoring the son your husband had before he marry you? Or you can advise your brothers to do the same
Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by isyourboy(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
question is why do women have babies with unproductive men who end up absconding? Aren't we all told women are good judges of character etc plus they have intuition yada yada?

I will not advise any man to take the chance and raise another man's kid. Myself I was raised by a step father as well but it's cause my father died when I was about 4. Even then taking on the duties of fathering another man's offspring is not something I will let my brother or son do.

One thing I've greatly learn from you is your ability to maintain your stand even in the midst of trolls and negativity. How you are able to do this I don't know.80% of men today cowers at the sight of women's dissaproval of them and they just can't but do anything to make themselves accepted by the majority who seem to dislike them. But you're different. The truth is ' these women commenting on this thread are just hypocrite.

If the situation were reversed, can these women spend on their husband son by another woman?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

I like the fact that you're intelligent. I'm a woman and I understand the pain single moms go through whole raising their kids. That's why most single moms hook themselves with a man, at least rich enough, to help he raise the kid. I will not comment and side on terms that only complies and agree to women's manipulative whims. That's why I can't allow my brother to marry nor date q single moms. These single moms operate on manipulation and even the smartest man will find difficult to decode.

I like the fact you admitted something here which other females are finding it hard to admit to on a public forum like this... “... That's why I can't allow my brother to marry nor date q single moms...” once asked this question, they play smart to dodge it. They don't want their sons or brothers marry a single mom, yet they cajole other men into doing it. Yet they say “I'm neutral and don't belong to any side” and believe in “live and let's live”. I'm talking about you Michellekabod2.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by ubunja(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

my own sister lived with a man for years, got a kid by him and got dumped. But she was smart enough to trace some old exBF who never really got over her. As we speak the lame guy has paid Bride price. I commend her for being smart. But then again should my young brother bring home a single mother I'll slap him so hard he would forget his name.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise by Omar09(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2020
ubunja:
my own sister lived with a man for years, got a kid by him and got dumped. But she was smart enough to trace some old exBF who never really got over her. As we speak the lame guy has paid Bride price. I commend her for being smart. But then again should my young brother bring home a single mother I'll slap him so hard he would forget his name.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.