Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business (339 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business by benhope222: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please guys I started my biz barely few months , I have heard people talk lots about someone giving a bad money that can affect your business . Some say that after selling market you won't see your money it will get to that person , note I have heard this many times from different people Even before I start my biz .
Also I have been having so much many temptations especially from girls . Hmmm all this whores looking for whom to dry . Dey keep coming .

One came to buy a red wine last Thursday , as we were discussing she tried popping into me , trying to tempt me to collect her number . I'm young guy with small face and body most of them always want to use my head . Trust me as a sharp guy I do tell them I'm not the owner say my oga no dey , say him travel outside the country . I made a decision not have any girl friend that Know my shop bcoz Dem go dey give you charge base on how your shop be . After Dem succeed they'll move to another guy ..

I hardly laugh self unless girls come to buy something .

I prefer to date girls outside my state or far from my Shop side ...
Re: Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Since you sound like a religious one.... Pray then before and after selling. Use your head even guys go still come as friends too not girls alone.
Na naija you dey... grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business by benhope222: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Abeg make una chok mouth for this talk
Re: Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business by benhope222: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mandelus:
Since you sound like a religious one.... Pray then before and after selling. Use your head even guys go still come as friends too not girls alone.
Na naija you dey... grin
Na so my brother even those that want to buy credit . Plus jealousy people . Who feels you're better than them .

I'm always alone at shop no friends Even aside shop I'm focused and determine to succeed . My sponsor no give me shishi ooo if I fail ..

Business isn't easy ooo especially when you start it new . Hmmm some people will keep their eyes widely open to see how you gonna succeed ..

1 Like

Re: Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Maybe na chickito voodoo
Re: Can A Certain Money Attached To Voodoo Affect One's Business by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
benhope222:

Na so my brother even those that want to buy credit . Plus jealousy people . Who feels you're better than them .

I'm always alone at shop no friends Even aside shop I'm focused and determine to succeed . My sponsor no give me shishi ooo if I fail ..

Business isn't easy ooo especially when you start it new . Hmmm some people will keep their eyes widely open to see how you gonna succeed ..

Some are expecting their downfall ... Thinking of starting a buzi soon before service in 4month time (June batch)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Am I The Only One That Watch Titanic And Didn't Cry / Your Phone Is An Asset. / Read How I Became A Bisexual#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.