Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. (708 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by johnmartus(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
I dont really know the circumstance that warrant a situation whereby our youth marring their parents age mates.
This shit was common among young men. What is really wrong with you guys. Some of Nigerian youth were found in the habit of dating old white woman. A situation whereby a 25 years old Nigerian will marry 54 years white just Because of money.
Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by Kingrexyl(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
You yourself will do the same thing, so bloke stop judging.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by johnmartus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gold digger spotted.
Kingrexyl:
You yourself will do the same thing, so bloke stop judging.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by Kingrexyl(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Gold digger spotted.
I'm not, am just saying. alot of Nigerian guys will do this just for cash and green card, that one nah normal thing but for me myself I won't, am not attracted to older ladies not to talk of grannies, no way! grin
Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by johnmartus(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Liar. You just stated your interest.
Kingrexyl:
I'm not, am just saying. alot of Nigerian guys will do this just for cash and green card, that one nah normal thing but for me myself I won't, am not attracted to older ladies not to talk of grannies, no way! grin
Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by Kingrexyl(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Liar. You just stated your interest.
I don't argue with cretins, just to let you know am not even in Nigeria, why should I marry a granny when their are alot of young and beautiful Caucasians here? lol you are pathetic!
Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by johnmartus(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Continue fooling yourself. You're in aguleri helping papa chukwudi selling phone changers and you're here saying nonsense.
Kingrexyl:
I don't argue with cretins, just to let you know am not even in Nigeria, why should I marry a granny when their are alot of young and beautiful Caucasians here? lol you are pathetic!
Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by Kingrexyl(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Continue fooling yourself. You're in aguleri helping papa chukwudi selling phone changers and you're here saying nonsense.
Lol it's no doubt you are a móron, a senseless one. don't bother replying me. grin
Re: Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2020
johnmartus:
I dont really know the circumstance that warrant a situation whereby our youth marring their parents age mates.
This shit was common among young men. What is really wrong with you guys. Some of Nigerian youth were found in the habit of dating old white woman. A situation whereby a 25 years old Nigerian will marry 54 years white just Because of money.

there are many different reason why it happens:
- HUNGER
- GREED
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- DESPERATION
- PRESSURE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal For Girls? / 24 Years Old Single❤️ Looking To Meet And Greet And Let's Chat❤️ / Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.