Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is This Normal For Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal For Girls? (706 Views)

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal For Girls? by osaskywire: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
I have been wanting to ask this question it just keeps bothering me .... Please is it normal for a girl's leg to start shaking after or during sex.... Is she possess or not Normal... is they any reason
Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by HQuadreal: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by devilmaycry: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
osaskywire:
I have been wanting to ask this question it just keeps bothering me ....
Please is it normal for a girl's leg to start shaking after or during sex....
Is she possess or not Normal...
is they any reason

Skufid kweshun !!!!!
Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
osaskywire:
I have been wanting to ask this question it just keeps bothering me ....
Please is it normal for a girl's leg to start shaking after or during sex....
Is she possess or not Normal...
is they any reason
Its normal when.u knack am well.. not just the legs but the whole body even long after u have both cum she go still dey get the rythm. Sometimes its good u cuddle them then if u have time unlike me that just pet u small and up to smoke some wink

Osaskywire... u go calm down with this ur moniker oo
Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by osaskywire: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
devilmaycry:

Skufid kweshun !!!!!
... if you know u can't answer ... will you die if you just ignore and go on with your boring life
Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by leonard002(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's called involuntary muscle contraction. It's a hallmark of orgasm. Happens to men too when they orgasm
Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by Sam119(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
It's normal but vary from woman to woman. It is occassion by the level of exposure of the said woman.

If it's her first time, fear and agitation could cause some trembling that may lead to vibration of the body.

So it has nothing to do with been possess. cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by osaskywire: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sam119:
It's normal but vary from woman to woman. It is occassion by the level of exposure of the said woman.

If it's her first time, fear and agitation could cause some trembling that may lead to vibration of the body.

So it has nothing to do with been possess. cool
can it lead to any damage ...if the vibration doesn't stops fast
Re: Is This Normal For Girls? by yyba: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
osaskywire:
can it lead to any damage ...if the vibration doesn't stops fast
yes it can land you to police cell grin

(1) (Reply)

A Practical Piece Of Advice For People Under 30 / Lady Slams Those Who Criticized Her For Doing Makeup For Her 5-yr-old Child / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.