Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja (8522 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Ola7070: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Alexandre7: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I hate the concept of “vex money”. Sounds really silly in all its wisdom. A lady should be with actual spending money, not VEX MONEY. Bring out the gadamn money and spend it, whether you are vexed or not.

Lol...

Preach
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by proclinician: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Girl is lucky she go visit chinedu but things didn't work out because chinedu had to leave to france with an early flight. If to say na taiwo now na only her body they for find.
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by goldman777: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Stupid girl so she didn't hold extra cash incase of an emergency or something,I never chop kind of hungry girls you know them when you see them.The guy get brain abeg if he marries this kind of stupid lady for a wife who only has her vjay to offer which of course every lady out there has.she will probably forget her child in a taxi cab due to her natural stupid nature
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by COdeGenesis: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Liliyann:
I'm guessing the dude is a nairalander cheesy
He probably saw sth else from the pictures she has been sending and decided to Japa

BTW: how you go visit somewhere you don't know without a plan B?
What happened to collecting t.fare before traveling?

You frustration was not orchestrated by nairaland boys. You better stop this madness
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by pocohantas(f): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Vex money, also known as 'emergency money' is not for spending. Spending money is different from vex money. When you go for nacks or a date it is advised you hold vex money in case of incasity. I usually go out with my atm card for spending, and cash for vexation.

Ishi, my point is, the concept of vex money isn’t egalitarian or altruistic at best. If her own money is only reserved for when she is VEXED, then we can as well assume it isn’t there. What if she never get VEXED- the young man keeps spending only his own?

Guys would never call any money in their pockets VEX MONEY, because they don’t go out expecting to have a lady pick their bills. So, why do ladies do that? You are with your money, then spend it. It should be enough to be spent, whether you are vexed or not.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
pocohantas:

Ishi, my point is, the concept of vex money isn’t egalitarian or altruistic at best. If her own money is only reserved for when she is VEXED, then we can as well assume it isn’t there. What if she never get VEXED- the young man keeps spending only his own?

Guys would never call any money in their pockets VEX MONEY, because they don’t go out expecting to have a lady pick their bills. So, why do ladies do that? You are with your money, then spend it. It should be enough to be spent, whether you are vexed or not.
The concept of vex money is built on the premise that the young man will pick all the bills. While I don't have any grouse with a man paying, any man that goes out with the intention of leaving everything to the woman is nothing but a leech.

However, in this era of equality, I understand your point of view.
Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Martini101(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ishilove:

The concept of vex money is built on the premise that the young man will pick all the bills. While I don't have any grouse with a man paying, any man that goes out with the intention of leaving everything to the woman is nothing but a leech.

However, in this era of equality, I understand your point of view.

Re: Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja by Tunagee(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Big mumu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.