Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? (1368 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With A Cow. Photos And Video / Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by Kennedyiheme02: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
hey.. we all know in relationships, theres no incentive for men, if you want kids, just get someone pregnant, you want sex, thats not a problem either, you might say companionship, well men aren't like women, there are alot of things that make us happy, video games, out with friends, watching football, work.. thats all you need.

with the way the courts are ripping men off, i mean i once watched a video where a guy talked about how he found out his kids weren't his, had to forfeit his house to the woman and the bastard kids.. paid child support every week, lost his job cos of the trauma, started doing drugs and was addicted to heroine... he could have easily avoided that if he stayed single, came home, fix himself a plate of cereals and watched premier league with friends .. why go through that slavery?
Re: Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
hey.. we all know in relationships, theres no incentive for men, if you want kids, just get someone pregnant, you want sex, thats not a problem either, you might say companionship, well men aren't like women, there are alot of things that make us happy, video games, out with friends, watching football, work.. thats all you need.

with the way the courts are ripping men off, i mean i once watched a video where a guy talked about how he found out his kids weren't his, had to forfeit his house to the woman and the bastard kids.. paid child support every week, lost his job cos of the trauma, started doing drugs and was addicted to heroine... he could have easily avoided that if he stayed single, came home, fix himself a plate of cereals and watched premier league with friends .. why go through that slavery?

as much as nothing forces a man to MARRY a woman (nor have kid with her), expecting men to be single and never have women in their lives, and instead go home to other deluded single dudes to watch football.... makes you a gay mofo. you dont have to be married to have a woman in your life to spend quality time with, and if you prefer to instead spend such quality time with other dudes.... then you better check yourself MR BOOTY RIDER!

but hey, all your threads on NL are "only" against women, so it is very easy to put 2+2 together....

[img]https://media./images/d4edc99c20aa8f03c3df31f2cbb48eac/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by Kennedyiheme02: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as much as nothing forces a man to MARRY a woman (nor have kid with her), expecting men to be single and never have women in their lives, and instead go home to other deluded single dudes to watch football.... makes you a gay mofo. you dont have to be married to have a woman in your life to spend quality time with, and if you prefer to instead spend such quality time with other dudes.... then you better check yourself MR BOOTY RIDER!

but hey, all your threads on NL are "only" against women, so it is very easy to put 2+2 together....

[img]https://media./images/d4edc99c20aa8f03c3df31f2cbb48eac/tenor.gif[/img]

lol maybe you have comprehension problem... "why buy a cow when you can get milk for free" it means all the packages of marriagr you can get.. i believe i included sex there and also having numerous gfs..

1 Like

Re: Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol maybe you have comprehension problem... "why buy a cow when you can get milk for free" it means all the packages of marriagr you can get.. i believe i included sex there and also having numerous gfs..

bro read again what you wrote below:

Kennedyiheme02:
he could have easily avoided that if he stayed single, came home, fix himself a plate of cereals and watched premier league with friends .. why go through that slavery?

now again, as much as marrying that babe and having kids with her was the problem.... you can have a baby mama and not get married OR you can get a gf for life and not get married etc...there are so many options that you can do....but out of all the options to be with women "safely", if your solution is to be SINGLE so you can spend your time with other dudes...?!

[img]https://media1./images/9ad74873fe40105261f9bdef0055a542/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin Mrbrownjay grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by Kennedyiheme02: 2:05am On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro read again what you wrote below:

now again, as much as marrying that babe and having kids with her was the problem.... you can have a baby mama and not get married OR you can get a gf for life and not get married etc...there are so many options that you can do....but out of all the options to be with women "safely", if your solution is to be SINGLE so you can spend your time with other dudes...?!

[img]https://media1./images/9ad74873fe40105261f9bdef0055a542/tenor.gif[/img]
again bro when i meant stay single.. i didn't mean stay single single.. i meant dont get married just live a bachelor's lifestyle bt have gfs...there are some hints that shouldn't be explained.. its all i. Context
Re: Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by ghettochild4u(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:

You buy the cow for the meat n not the milk
Re: Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? by Kennedyiheme02: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2020
ghettochild4u:

You buy the cow for the meat n not the milk
the milk you drink everyday was gotten frim a goat?... its an adage bro.. why are you tryna explain it

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / Texting Tips For Long Distance Relationships. / Can You Date A Girl Who Was Once A Prost!tute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.