Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41878 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Macgyver1: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

Bros You nearly tear my Belle with laughter..

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by adabaraabdul: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
I advise you to move out and stay in a place for only yourself and your dog's. For the sake of peace and the life of your dog's.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Bbbwings: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Acidosis:
In my former apartment, dogs were a major nuisance. If you love dogs and desire to have them walk around the neighborhood, then go and build your own apartment. I can't let anyone disturb my peace, and the sanity of my guests with baseless barking and odour. The day the said neighbour came in with dog no.5, I dared everyone I was going to rare 15 pigs in the compound. Let's all dispose our senses in the bin.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by DownChelsea(f): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. witch

just kidding
lolz.

The Nigerian funny mentality
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by adabaraabdul: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
alphaconde:
Very wrong to keep dogs without their consent becuase they expected to share the compound with humans and not dogs. In the past I had to kill my neighbors dog becuase it killed my chicken right in my balcony.
If U must keep such keep a good cage
you man I am scared of
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by bitterpill: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Acidosis:

So after spending like 400-700k on tenancy, you still need to beg a dog for peace to reign?

You people won't kee me. grin

Funny you.

You're right though
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by kushercain: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
alphaconde:
Very wrong to keep dogs without their consent becuase they expected to share the compound with humans and not dogs. In the past I had to kill my neighbors dog becuase it killed my chicken right in my balcony.
If U must keep such keep a good cage

How did you kill it?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Karleb(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
golddare:

Just look for one good stick, keep it in your car, just one swipe the dog will keep its distance from you. Dont give room for high blood pressure.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Obason22(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
guy park well.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by LUGBE: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
What nonsesnse,a rented apartment you are constituting nuisance and you have the courage to come here.

You are lucky they have not picked you up.

Please can anyone tell me what drugs can kill a dog and how to mix it.

Thank you
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Bbbwings: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund
See tears in my eyes
Laff wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by anonym0us: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact
Baba listen to what he said, you are constituting nuisance by keeping dogs in a compound not yours.you are so wrong on this Baba[/b]
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by skyfather09(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
that's how they poisoned mine also, I almost poisoned they kids too tho..
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Liposure: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened t was so hI was finally free....I didt know that the
baba, u no go person wit laff. u slap dog
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by golddeejay(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
MiddleDimension:
how are the dogs constituting nuisiance?
Do you really need an answer to that question? In case you do, the poster is living in a shared compound with other people. And from his post, the dogs are likely not well caged or protected.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Splendor27: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lay curse on the person publicly and rear another,tie red cloth wit it collar...it wil be untouched...and always remember to give ur dogs red oil every two days.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by jessysparkles(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:

hahahahaha @ stupid hungry looking german shepherd. Thank God it didn't bite you, you would have killed the dog straight of. lol

by the way, did the neighbour oblige to your warning?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Dollabiz: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Isoduwa(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:

1:you nor dey sleep house
2:you dey go sleep hotel because of 24hrs light
3:you dey always carry your laptop go hotel because of free Wi-Fi
4:you are a Yahoo plus boy

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
lolz.
The Nigerian funny mentality
lol
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

You are lucky.

If it was me, I would have poisoned you too.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by RemoveKebab: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
That part when slap the dog got me laughing here.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

It is illegal to rear dogs in a public compound.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
blackboy:
I keep mine in an enclosed area of the compound where they move freely.
I dont care of they dont like my dogs. I dont beg em to feed the dogs or care for them. I dont expect everyone to love everything about me and I'm not out to please ppl.
Where my dogs are kept dont get in anyone's way. In my corner of the compound.
You need to secure your dog well then you can monitor them well

No matter where u keep dogs in a public compound, anyone wey wan poison am go poison am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Legitdimple(f): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
Hahahaha this sooooo me,you go just dey fear to go your apartment wey you pay for. Na so my neighbor who happened to be the owner advised me to always call the dog's name when I'm entering the compound "but dog say wosai oh" it will just pretend like nothing is happening the next thing "voom" . I can actually relate to this.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by InvertedHammer: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

/
Why would you own dogs in a rented apartment?

You are constituting public nuisance. The neighbours will have to contend with the barking of your dogs (as if generator noise is not bad enough).

Why not plant flowers too while at it?

The landlord should have given you a quit notice.

\

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by tiredoflife(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
dumo1:
Op you are a selfish nonentity, you don't consider your neighbor's well-being before your very own self. Get a big cage and lock your dogs in it. That way no one will have access to your dogs and you can't be constituting nuisance in a place where you and your neighbors pay rent. When you get your own place you can rear 100 dogs and no one will care. Best still rear your dogs inside your own damn flat

Getting a cage is not the issue
The noise is the issue

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
I hate dogs too. I can't rent an apartment with dog inside.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ChiefSweetus: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
I CRIEDDDDDD grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.