Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41879 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
A
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Joshmanfashion(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
I tire oo

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by yeman1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Im a dog lover. I keep my dog inside my flat and i release it out in d night for security. ..d following morning i lock her up.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Euegene100001: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
U should not keep plenty dogs If the house does not belong to you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Can't you keep your ekuke dogs in a cage?

9 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by otunbalamba: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin chaii, see as these ones dey waste dogs meat cheesy how dem go dey poison dogs undecided dem for just dey knack dem something head cool so boys go fit chop them na cheesy
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Groovenaija360(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Xisnin(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
If I am your neighbor, you will be visiting the police station every week.
It is not your house, yet you are making the life of your neighbors hellish by keeping several dogs.
You are even a threat to their health.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Lawdis(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
How can you be rearing dogs in public compound

........what do you expect....

21 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
what prove do you have its your neighbor?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Studio247: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
They don't hate dogs they are just being wicked
And nothing else
Sue them is you catch them red handed
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact
you should keep them indoors and not disturb neighbors with your dogs

11 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Some people can really be stupid. You live in a rented flat and have so many dogs. Disturbing other tenant with your own personal problem. Local dogs for that matter Dey can shout and mistakenly bite your neighbor’s kids. If you want to have so many dogs get a duplex and have as many dogs as you want. You no get right to get outdoor dogs for rented flat. Wey no be you get.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Why rear so many dogs like that? Are you the landlord?

Ask am oh.

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
If I had magic powers I would kill all your dogs now
No disrespect meant
Actually every dog in Nigeria/Africa would be toast right now if I had such powers
angry
tongue

8 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bubewilson:
You never mentioned in your initial post that you live in a flat. Secondly the poisoning allegation is subjective because you don't have prove.

You live in a flat and that means shared tenancy. I assume all your dogs don't stay indoors with you.

For you to assume that your neighborhours are poisoning them suggests that the dogs prolly don't have an enclosure only you have access to. Possibly they come in contact with your neighbours which shouldn't be.

People get away with so many wrong things in this country and feel it is there right. How and why should you be keeping plenty dogs in an apartment that is not exclusive to you. It's totally wrong and you should apply caution.

Turning a residence to a business centre. Why can't he establish a proper pound and do things the right way. Now he wants to incriminate his neighbours because conscience has come calling. He knows he is offensive so the suspicion.

I can imagine the racket made by raising dogs for trade.

9 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by golddeejay(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

Makaveli, you should be a real don and protect your dogs from your neighbors so they wouldn't be so easily poisoned. Don't rear pets where they will be nuisance to others and cause enmity. I love dogs but i can only think about rearing them when my space in exclusive.

5 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lawdis:
How can you be rearing dogs in public compound

........what do you expect

So people no get sense. Dogs for public compound local dogs for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by HajaraIsahJalin: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Revenge
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ursullalinda(f): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bubewilson:
You never mentioned in your initial post that you live in a flat. Secondly the poisoning allegation is subjective because you don't have prove.

You live in a flat and that means shared tenancy. I assume all your dogs don't stay indoors with you.

For you to assume that your neighborhours are poisoning them suggests that the dogs prolly don't have an enclosure only you have access to. Possibly they come in contact with your neighbours which shouldn't be.

People get away with so many wrong things in this country and feel it is there right. How and why should you be keeping plenty dogs in an apartment that is not exclusive to you. It's totally wrong and you should apply caution.

God bless you for this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by owila4luv(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
i hate dogz too!
ur guess is as good as mine wink

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Clean2016: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

INSTALL CAMERA IN A GOOD PLACE TO CATCH THEM
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have

My neigh...WATCH

Ideally you should not be rearing dogs in a compound where there are other tenants

I once lived in a compound where my co-tenants reared dogs...it made the whole compound stink.

Personally I can tolerate 1 dog but a whole brood, no way!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
am guilty of this, i will kill your dogs if i stay with you

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by tyson99(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Go and build ur own house and keep ur dogs and stop disturbing ur neighbors with ur nonsense dogs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Kolapo443(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Life is a mystery! Kill their pets too and you will sympathize with them
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by litathom(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Joshmanfashion:
I tire oo
wait, you dey lock people destiny
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nmezor(f): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
I so hate dogs, their pee smell alone no be here

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Adgideon(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
The best meat to eat oga abeg when next them kill let me know so I can join them
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by 0m0nnakoda: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

You and the dogs don tay oh.

Ti ewe ba pe lose oun na..........
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by stanisbaratheon: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
You have to put your self in your neighbor's shoes. Can you live with a neighbor that trains ekuke??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.