Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41881 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by mmsen: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house we no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

Befriend the dog. Best friend you will ever have
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
mmsen:

Befriend the dog. Best friend you will ever have

So after spending like 400-700k on tenancy, you still need to beg a dog for peace to reign?

You people won't kee me. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Mentoli: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by xendra: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Why not boil the remaining ones and eat? Make e for nor loss..
haha this just made me laugh, now everybody is looking at me
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Exodora: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
That is how this dog in my area does not let people sleep.
In the night dog will be crying like a baby till Dawn.
Many at times I felt like poising the dog sef but what will I gain kwanu!
Some dogs can be annoying , of all dogs in my vicinity is only this dog that sees witches and wizard in the night , seriously we need that type of your naighbours in our area to settle this case for once.
Somebody cannot come and sleep in peace because you have dog.
Try up a dog in the way he should behavior so that when it finally grows it will not constitute to nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

My former neighbour was ejected out of his flat for this same reason.How can a sane person be running a dog kennel in a compound with kids? The dogs are left to Rome at night. If u want to run a kennel it should be in ur personal house or a rented property that will not pose a threat to other people simple.

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by MrSquint: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Your dogs need a kennel.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by cezarman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
CapitalHYC:
The mods that brought this to the FP is High on Urine o.. What's this again undecided undecided

Dogs are to Seuπ, as snakes are to Lalasti¢lala…

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by mmsen: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Acidosis:

So after spending like 400-700k on tenancy, you still need to beg a dog for peace to reign?

You people won't kee me. grin

Everyone has a meddlesome neighbor at some point but at least a dog won't gossip about you or try and sweet talk your babes.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by IamHonourable1: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

You would not listen to advice now,you would just be claiming mr know it all.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by golddare: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

Just look for one good stick, keep it in your car, just one swipe the dog will keep its distance from you. Dont give room for high blood pressure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by anthonyuncle(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:

u even pity da dog self.

if na me, I for enter my car, revise, and run over da dog.

if da owner react say him see me, him go explain y him keep calm when da dog bin attack me
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by StreetFight: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey ,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

Why ae you calling him werey nah? Don't transfer agression to him, instead go and face your adversaries.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by lilyheaven: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin
You are crazy
Chijeep:
Don't worry, wenn dey kill d dogs finish start rearing snakes. by den na ur neighbors go dey report not u
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by tunize(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
Waitn u dey use seven dog do for rented hux. U tink am if na u how u go feel wit disturb dog poo and all that.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Agbalanze(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
You have no right to own a dog as a tenant sharing a compound with others. So mourn your loss!!

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Anonymous29: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
suco01:

You think he will win the case, Maybe in another state but in lagos he will regret his actions. I don't know how some people reason sef in a shared compound rearing of animals

Have you forgotten the case of a neighbor dog that bite off the scalp of a boy. Go and ask the dog owner how it went down with him before bringing this senseless idea.

Abi ooo... I remember the case very well. The boy had to be flown to India.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
Bro... I have almost the same predicament with you. I'm having my third dog at space of 4 months (that is from Nov to Feb). Looking backwards at Nov when I had my first puppy dog, it lived peacefully and I never thought he would fall ill so easily because I pamper and take of the dog at home especially my mum who 'hated' dogs. Well, two months later it fell so ill and died after wasting money on treatment. My mum claimed it was our neighbors who poisoned and killed it like you did. But we had to forget that and got another one in the third month(Jan). That died the same mont
Psoul:

There is parvovirus in that your compound. That may be responsible for ur dog death.
h. Now on Feb we got our third dog and nothing has happened except a disturbing injury...
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Psoul(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

There is parvovirus in that your compound. That may be responsible for ur dog death.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Adelan25:

Poison your neighbour then tongue

Lol
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by NiCurious: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

I don't know if your neighbours are killing your dogs or not...I am not there to see...but do please try to find out if there are any health issues with the dogs that have nothing to do with the neighbours. Is there a disease that might be in play, are they getting enough nutrition, is there something poisonous like engine coolant stored carelessly, that they are getting into...etc.

I am sorry for your loss, however it occurred. cry

If it is the neighbours...I would suggest either relocating to a dog-friendly area, if you want to breed dogs, or stop breeding dogs for now, to prevent more losses of innocent dogs. Your post suggests that it is not possible to keep your neighbours away from your dogs, the way things are set up right now.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by fx45(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact
How did they get into your flat to poison your dogs?

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by mechanics(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Are you in a rented apartment or your own compound, rearing dogs in a rented apartment is not ideal, since your neighbours won't be comfortable with that and they won't tell you.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by BianoJay(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:

Bros, you be clown, I swear...see as I just dey laugh like mad man...

You need to look into writing comedy scripts o...

I hail thee...

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by bolousadex: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
How do people keep pets in rented apartments in Naija?...some people are really shameless

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by fx45(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
alphaconde:
Very wrong to keep dogs without their consent becuase they expected to share the compound with humans and not dogs. In the past I had to kill my neighbors dog becuase it killed my chicken right in my balcony.
If U must keep such keep a good cage
I'm sure you never realized your chicken was also constituting nuisance to your neighbours...
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by IprintMONEY: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Makavelli25 post=86929691]Yea thats it.[s] I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them[/s]. I wll do same to you bastard. go get your compound bastard

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by sizer07: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:

grin going through the same thing, I bust into laugh when I was reading your comments. As for me Naturally l like dogs Caucasians to be precise.what I suggest u do is become that dog friend, weekends try and be friendly, know his name,give him some left over waks, dogs are mans best friend. The dog will lias with you las las.my own case are even two. Heavy German shepherd and rotwella .at first e ova me guy. To come house na war. The owner named them captain and sparo. Hmmmm I had to play along oh.if I buy suya na most I go remember somebody dogs share, fish me and somebody dog will share, when I open gate, first thing na (captain, sparo oyah see una cut) hmmm by fire by force oh in a rented apartments me bribing someones dogs just to have peace. you can immagin. That was how I won those dogs over oh with bribe for the sake of peace to rain. Bros no time for fight and quarrels with neighbours oh am not sure I have time for police wahala. Desperate times call for desperate measures

4 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Gerrard59(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:

God bless you! Well done!

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by MiddleDimension: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
golddeejay:
Makaveli, you should be a real don and protect your dogs from your neighbors so they wouldn't be so easily poisoned. Don't rear pets where they will be nuisance to others and cause enmity. I love dogs but i can only think about rearing them when my space in exclusive.
how are the dogs constituting nuisiance?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by biddostandard: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
lol baba werey got me

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Tominix(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

your neighbors are my felo yoruba's(no offence)
they are large in size
the mother runs a shop
they act too local
they have a small lousy daughter...
if correct am nt shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.