Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (45919 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by bigiyaro(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.
thunderstorms fire you and this ur write up, maybe u were blessed with a responsible parents but that doesn't give you any right to call any body a bastard, life is not fair so just thank God for yours and move on.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Take 1 hero beer, I will pay
vizkiz:

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Ekakamba: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
You have said it all! God bless you and your family! Amen.. cool
vizkiz:

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by pyrex23(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dad deserves it more but mom needs it more..
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by thugmansion(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
I don't know why it's very difficult for people to use their brain... Your pops paid all your bills from infancy to adulthood. I received countless insults and humiliation just to put food on your table.. Appreciate your pops bro.. He went through alot for you and your mom. Peace.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Ekakamba: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
So you wanna blame him for being blessed with responsible parents right? Thunder no be bike ooooo, e get reverse. Go and lick your wounds nicca.
bigiyaro:
thunderstorms fire you and this ur write up, maybe u were blessed with a responsible parents but that doesn't give you any right to call any body a bastard, life is not fair so just thank God for yours and move on.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by americaninja1: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
u will become a father one day.. I pray ur children dont tell u that u not wise with your hustling too.. cos u not rich like dem Dangote.
Ikjosh04:

Well, a good father leave inheritance for his children and his children children. Right now, my dad is leaving debt for us and I'm the first born. I'll give my mom 90k and my dad 10k so it won't look like I'm biased. Honestly, my mom has been the one taking care of the family until recently cause I've stepped up my hustle(still praying for blessings and more blessings). Meanwhile, I'm very sure the 90k I'll give my mum, it's still my dad that will have total control of the money.
I don't know why I feel this way but when I see my dad, I know he didn't do enough(hustle) to fight poverty. He is that type of man that knows how to spend money so fast and he takes life easy.

P. S., my dad is a good man to me and the family but he is not hustle wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Dchoice(f): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
100k for my mum, my dad can't reap where he didn't sow..... : tongue

2 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Rozaytee: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mum 100k kiss...dad nothing lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Bbbwings: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

One time I tried giving dad 50k during my first empolyment, he rejected it outright saying I should wait till I get a permanent appointment.
I got one last year
He was dead before then.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by CanadaOrBust: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
olureignforever:

Same here, can even give mum the 40k cos I know my mom will still collect from the one I gave dad.

I notice all those who favour dad, their dads are dead
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by livinbygrace: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
m140:

I don't know there people who sees this, if you are a responsible man, you will understand the role a man plays, e no easy, you suffer to make them enjoy, but laslas na woman dey collect the glory pas,,,,, until I lost my dad,,,, I don't understand so... Many things,,,, anytime I remember him I pray God forgives me, cus just attention I no give am ,,,, now I understands all he was facing then.... E no easy to be responsible

My bro,I dey tell you .I never really knew the value of my father until I grew up.I am in my forties now and no go lie he no easy to be a man,not to talk of a responsible father .
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
I send the 100k and they decide how to share it
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

nigga, stop the victim mentality!

Do you think the children are blind?

They see everything, they Know when a parent goes the extra mile. Many children grow up seeing their dads leave them behind to chase strange women, they see their dads abandoning them. They see their dads beat their mum's, their see their dads being strict. Many children grew up running under the bed when they see daddy's car. How many dads go for PTA meetings, open day, assist their children in assignments. Buy small snacks.

Fatherhood is more than putting food on the table, it's about being in your child's life. A simple how was your school today, goes a long way. Your child should not hide anything from you. Parents listen to your children.

6 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
will buy pop 20k shoe, and give mum the remaining 8k. I remember while i was in uni mum called me and said pop wants to buy her Highlander tear rubber but she turned it down. She told pop to use the money for the children school fee. Mehn this shit follows me till date
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Mariangeles(f): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

Guy, you talk sense enter this thread!
Before this your comment, some yeye pikins just dey misyarn anyhow...one even say e no go give the father shingbain! Na there I take weak!
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Opeade939(f): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'm sharing it equally.......50/50 or nothing. They both tried jare.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Bankowner: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Seventy7kings:
RIP to your papa, he was a real niggarrr
Papa was a perfect gentleman not a “niggarrr” but thanks all the same.

I get ur drift though.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bbbwings:

One time I tried giving dad 50k during my first empolyment, he rejected it outright saying I should wait till I get a permanent appointment.
I got one last year
He was dead before then.
That is so sad! sad

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
ominilongest:
5k for my mom 5k for pupcy
I go use 20k carry olosho
40k ball
20k lodge
5k carry uber
5k sub angry

You need serious beating. Imagine grin grin cheesy

Btw, the instruction says to spend between your parents. You're not supposed to touch a kobo of it.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Czartega(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'll give them 50k both...then I'll give my mum an extra 20k just because

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by kiarra(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
80 percent to my mum and 20 percent to dad.
Check my signature
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by mixter(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
UrRealG:
[/b]

Dem go still complain. You can never please women. Keep that at the back of your mind.

Hmmm
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by livinbygrace: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Hey man, take it easy. My comments wasn't meant to belittle my dad or something, I just poured out my emotions so I can feel better. I'm still very young but believe me when I tell you I'm working my arse out to have a better life for myself and my unborn kids and my siblings and God is helping me. It can only get better.

Thank God you are still very young .Few years from now you will understand better .He no easy to be a man.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by BRASH: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
My brother, i understand ur point, but some fathers are just useless.
vizkiz:

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by americaninja1: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
ikevictor:
After reading all the comments it's clear that...

Mothers are scammers, now I know!

Men are just prick donors, after every stress to provide and protect the family na mama go come enjoy every!

Make ”she” come carry me to donate prick nah, na she go impregnate herself. Nonsense!!!
What most of them dont know is, Men know how to hide the pain. Your Dad would never tell u he hasnt eaten for days just to make sure the family get something to eat, but u c Mamas, na the whole family go knw say she dey sacrifice cos of d children cos she will always b verbal about it. plus she spends more time with the children so u would knw wat shes passing tru. But papa fit no chop for work still lie for ause say he don dey okay cos he still need to maintain dat Alpha of the home figure. Sometimes wen i go broke and my gf is around she calls me to buy her chicken on my way home from work, i'd just tell her ok and buy the chicken. But wen u reach ause she go still complain say d chicken is not big enuff, unknown to her dat ino chop truout dat day just to be able to afford the chicken. Children would only c the frontend(Mama complains and sharing d chicken papa's got for them thinking its mama handiwork) and not the backend(papa struggle to get it)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by DownChelsea(f): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
BRASH:
My brother, i understand ur point, but some fathers are just useless.
the answers on this thread doesn’t suggest that “some” fathers are useless. It suggests that “most” fathers are useless.

Which is a fallacy, cos the entire world(even women) knows what kind of sacrifice an average father makes.

The pressure men deal with and how they cope despite the pressure, is something very miraculous. It is sad that boys(aspiring men) are myopic to understand

Priceless!!

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
ikevictor:
After reading all the comments it's clear that...

Mothers are scammers, now I know!

Men are just prick donors, after every stress to provide and protect the family na mama go come enjoy every!

Make ”she” come carry me to donate prick nah, na she go impregnate herself. Nonsense!!!

I hope you know some of these comments are based on personal experience. Some had dead-beat fathers who was a drunkard and never contributed shit to the family. Instead he gambled it all away. Some fathers were wife beaters and rapists, even their daughters. Some fathers were promiscuous, probably spending more time with his lover's family than with his own.

On the side, we can never say what prompted those men to act like that; but their children who lived with them have seen them as worthless through these actions and hence, their response.

That's why I say people that come from good, loving homes don't know how lucky they are.

4 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
As for me, each of them will get 50k each.

Although my dad was strict, and blunt, and we argue a lot,I Know what he went through to put food on the table. Leaving home early in the morning, coming late at night while schooling and doing his residency program.which is hell. punishing us if we mess up, strict to a fault.

It was hard to realise it until I became a teenager. When you know the kind of Father you have at home, you cannot afford to be a failure or stay a year at home because of WAEC or JAMB. His discipline placed me where I am today. He never forced us to do what we didn't want to.

Moreover, even though my mom wasn't as strict, she didn't tolerate rubbish either. She'll still cane you. Although we also quarrel a lot, I still appreciate that she sacrificed advancing her career just to see that we were safe and well brought up, she always wanted to know who my friends were, where I was, what my struggles with school were. She was someone I could call if I found myself in a nasty situation. Took care of us when we were ill, told the most interesting stories. And now that we are old enough, she is finishing school soon. While my dad is at the Pinnacle of his career.

Raising us right was the one thing they never compromised on. Even tho they are not perfect.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ahnie: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Greatfullheart:
you're being fair though
Thanks for the garri... wholeheartedly received! grin
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
nigga, stop the victim mentality!

Do you think the children are blind?

They see everything, they Know when a parent goes the extra mile. Many children grow up seeing their dads leave them behind to chase strange women, they see their dads abandoning them. They see their dads beat their mum's, their see their dads being strict. Many children grew up running under the bed when they see daddy's car. How many dads go for PTA meetings, open day, assist their children in assignments. Buy small snacks.

Fatherhood is more than putting food on the table, it's about being in your child's life. A simple how was your school today, goes a long way. Your child should not hide anything from you. Parents listen to your children.
Exactly, and it's both ways. A lot of crazy mothers here in some indigenous communities in Ibadan. You go even fear motherhood...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Gabriel Segun Ajayi Dies, Was Married To 50-year-old Russian Woman / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive / Father Refused To Attend My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.