Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (45971 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Unik3030: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.
u are a fool for calling people bastards based on their choice, do u know what they went through? u myopic idiot who believed everyone had d same experience as u. what would u say of a dad who cares not for d family n who doesn't care if they feed or get educated? there are many deadbeat dads out there who doesn't care about d family's well-being only to show when things start getting rosy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ahnie: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
emmabest2000:
100 / 000

don't ask me who among them will collect the whole 100k grin

trying to share the money between two of them is a colossal waste of time , their motto is one plus one equal to ONE cheesy

Are these couple your parents?

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. The mum-worship is real.

The same ladies guys are currently calling olosho and borehole pussies would be worshipped by their sons in the nearest future.

It is just what it is.

How will I share the money? In a practical and rational way. In respect to their request or expenses. However, my parents work- I only buy them gifts and gadgets. The only person on my payroll is my lil cousin wey be undergraduate.
These guys are confused and only emotional.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Unik3030: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
livinbygrace:
Can you imagine?So men came to this world to suffer after taking care of the responsibilities.
,paying school fees and training you to adulthood.
Well,this is why I always advise men to enjoy themselves at their prime.Most children prefer to take care of their mothers and don’t care about fathers ,so their rewards seems not to be on this wicked world
how sure are u that every dad paid school fee n every dad care about training?

3 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Skidee: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=vizkiz post=86941854][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

[[color=#000099]b]A sensible person shouldn't have generalized and judged, like you just did..
Peoples experiences differ, so why on earth are you drinking panadol for their sharing formula. Infact why are you soo pained on their behalf to the extent of calling them a bastard? And do you expect them to excellently appraise their deadbeat father.
Please think before you type next time. Thank you.
[/b][/color]

3 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Bankowner: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
cooldee:
This is really touching...i pray your dad continues to rest in peace....
Amen and thanks. God bless.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ahnie: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
proclinician:

Haha how I see it is not different from what's obtainable. 10% for fvcks sake. This is ridiculous
Please I don't have strength for dogo magana!
Bye!
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by jadejay: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
I do it 50/50

=======

Too busy to cook? Jasminebri Socials delivers pocket friendly meals to your doorstep. See details via the link below

https://pelleura.top/pocket-friendly-home-made-meals/
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dad 70k mom 30k, reason? many of you don't know that all the money you think your mom hustled to give you she collected it back from the poor man. Na small pikin dey worry all of una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
ahnie:
If my dad were to be alive...#60k for him
Reasons being he's a cool guy,very understanding and infact he's my favorite.

That man has done more than enough for me...he even almost lost his life...but he still continued.very hard working human being....it really brings back memories.

Even in his early 50s he was still paying me monthly salary...Kai that man made huge sacrifices for me.

Maa'le would get 30k...Kai that woman is too harsh...she likes money to a 4th....Asin eeh....I love her tho!...and she's my bae now since paa'le kpuff!

The rest #10k goes to me grin. As the provider of the money.

Now give me your mum's number let me report you
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by proclinician: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
ahnie:

Please I don't have strength for dogo magana!
Bye!

Just fvck off. Dumbfvck
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by xendra: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
freshvine:

There are gender roles no matter the excuses you make for the inequality. Women bond with their kids even right from the womb and fathers are just introduced. Without the toil of the father, the child has no future. It's the duty of a good wife to always make the children understand that their father is the bedrock of the family.

A dad gave his wife money to get clothes for the children, ask the children afterward who got them the clothes, its always mummy. A wise woman would create a balance for the children to acknowledge their dad.

or do you expect daddy to explain to his children he provided the clothes...oh no, he's out again looking for what they'll survive on next.
you've missed it,
it's not always about money, there are ways fathers make themselves relevant to a child, you don't just provide and stay away, even when you are around your children feel like strangers around you.
that's not a mother's fault. the problem is everybody here is talking about father and money and that's where it's all going off

There are single mothers who provide money and all for their kids but the kids still hate their mother.
ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY

4 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Isoduwa(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Share Wetin?
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
I see guys are pained cos most comments will give their mothers more, y'all should relax, you didn't live with them to know what happened in their home.

Well, I'd give my dad everything cos he provided all our needs and gave us the very best education, six of us,

Love you always Papa kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

My mummy gets the bigger part anyday anytime twice on Tuesday afternoon

Eighty thousand for my mum
And the remaining twenty thousand to my dad

Because even that eighty thousand naira self she go still use am for the family but dad go keep he own!

Before she buy Maggie and other small small things ehnnn
The money don finish.
Not to talk of how mother use to keep and save money in their cooler and wrapper incase of emergency for thier kids
I remember when i broke one certain period. only for her to direct me go her breakable plate make i check under.
Na that day i know say mothers dey reason about the future

God bless our mother

Was your father not the main provider?
The money your mother saved for you, did she generate it or did it still came from your dad?

From my thread, it seems like mothers were the providers and the fathers useless.
It seems children are been brainwashed by their mothers.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by tk4rd: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
I will just give the whole N100k to one of them, and then say “This Money is for the both of you..”
(The other person who wasn't there when I gave the money would definitely call me before nightfall to thank me so much for the money I gave to them..)
I'm trying to say that they know how best to handle things between themselves.
There is no need for me doing it for them.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Bankowner: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Unik3030:
how sure are u that every dad paid school fee n every dad care about training?
Guy talk about your father and stop generalizing. If you want to give him nothing, your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Bankowner: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I see guys are pained cos most comments will give their mothers more, y'all should relax, you didn't live with them to know what happened in their home.

Well, I'd give my dad everything cos he provided all our needs and gave us the very best education, six of us,

Love you always Papa kiss
Una no reach us nah! We be ten and papa made sure we went to school and not just any school. But he suffered ehn! If money can buy life, my pa would be alive today. Rest on papa.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
60% to my dad and 40% goes to my mum. My dad is architect of my success today. He sold yam tubers to educate me in school. My mum tried by instilling morals but my dad did even more. As a kid, looking at his face alone, you could understand the message he was passing across and if you failed to decode it kiakia, you would have yourself to blame, lol. He is such a nice and cool-headed man. Live long baami

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by MrPaul2: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
if I must share it, my Dad 90% why my Mum 10%. She has alway teach me to not under rate dad position, infact my mum will not even collect it from me if daddy own is not far bigger, because he will still take the money to her before he start spending from it. sometimes i just thank God they are my parent. Sometimes when we all play together you will think we are mate. i love you Dad and Mum.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Grupo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

Guy, I'm happy we still have reasonable people like you. If you were near me, I would have paid for your drinks.

My single handedly trained 5 kids in the university. Made sure we didn't lack basic things while growing up.

I would likely give him the entire 100k. Fortunately, he earns enough pension to sustain him and would likely give me back the money to support me.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Unik3030: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
grossintel:
Dad 70k mom 30k, reason? many of you don't know that all the money you think your mom hustled to give you she collected it back from the poor man. Na small pikin dey worry all of una.
u are d kid here for believing everyone experienced d same thing, what of a rich dad that prefers spending money at owanbe than giving to the children to the extent the mother had to take the children to cooperative society to explain her plight to them b4 they can release money for her. Will u still give d rich father money? so learn to see things differently n stop believing your experience is same with all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
It's law of nature male child tends to love his mum more than his dad, while female tends to love her dad more than her mum, same thing applicable to parents except one of them is not part of your life. For a male child; even if your mother beat you like kilode and your dad treat you very well, you'll still love her more than your dad, my dad made me realize this. But good parents hardly show their preferences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by tofolo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

I just fell in love with your brain, wish I knew you personally we for hangout drink beer plenty this weekend coming.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Jim99: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
grossintel:

Leave them. They don't know. cheesy
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by safarigirl(f): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
freshvine:

There are gender roles no matter the excuses you make for the inequality. Women bond with their kids even right from the womb and fathers are just introduced. Without the toil of the father, the child has no future. It's the duty of a good wife to always make the children understand that their father is the bedrock of the family.

A dad gave his wife money to get clothes for the children, ask the children afterward who got them the clothes, its always mummy. A wise woman would create a balance for the children to acknowledge their dad.

or do you expect daddy to explain to his children he provided the clothes...oh no, he's out again looking for what they'll survive on next.

Speak for yourself and your family

You don't know what roles parents played in their children's lives and everyone's roles are not based on your pre-conceived notions on gender roles. Growing up, it was my mother buying clothes for kids and paying the school fees of I and my sister, my father paid for utilities and my brother's school fees. They both shared rent and feeding money.

I leaned more towards my father because I had conversations and bonded with him more, but it had nothing to do with your pre-conceived notion of gender roles. I did not care who was spending money, I cared only about who had my time and made me happy.

Women are not sitting at home doing nothing, many women are even feeding their homes and covering up their husband's shame to maintain this 'gender roles' society has hoisted on them. So, don't give me this ancient talk that has nothing to do with today's realities

You can speak on your own personal experiences, but never assume your experience is what obtains for others. Men should continue assuming 'gender roles' and failing to nurture their kids, while women take up all the affection.

No be one day dem dey use get sense

12 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by 9jatriot(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
As a young dad, this thread has frightened me to no ends. Most posters are making it look like many fathers are so irresponsible. In the town I grew, fathers are the main bread winners, mothers play a supportive role so I have always assumed that many fathers play a responsible roles within their means in the life of their children, but this thread is making it look like irresponsible fathers are in the majority, which I find very hard to believe.

I may have to accept that many mothers brainwash their kids then. As for me, I cannot discountenance the role my dad played in my life and for the life of me, I do not see how he will not get a larger percentage of the money when I know that he will still spend most of it on the home. Apart from doing charity with his own share after spending on the home, I cannot even think of what my dad would have spent the money on that will benefit him alone, perhaps fueling of fixing his car, that is the only thing that comes to mind.

If this is what as a father one will face in future, make I kukuma resign stay house de provide emotional support since they are now making it look like it is more important than school fees, feeding, clothing and other expenses. This thread shock me sha o
Squillaci:

Was your father not the main provider?
The money your mother saved for you, did she generate it or did it still came from your dad?

From my thread, it seems like mothers were the providers and the fathers useless.
It seems children are been brainwashed by their mothers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Myjohnson: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dad...60
Mom..40....las las na mumsy go still collect d half of DAT 60
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Unik3030: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bankowner:

Guy talk about your father and stop generalizing. If you want to give him nothing, your business
u have to use your head n understand that am trying to tell u that fathers differ, n people experience different things based on what they went through. The experience of a child with a caring father will definitely b different from that of a deadbeat dad.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by neonly: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

I must know you I will start following your comments make sense die
All dis useless kid's now forgetting dat if not for der father hustle der mum will still go and Bleep another man to provide for them last last she go abandon them and start nursingtbe new man children
To all the fathers out der including me
KEEP IT UP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Carioca: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
[s]It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Christmasdon(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
ahnie:
If my dad were to be alive...#60k for him
Reasons being he's a cool guy,very understanding and infact he's my favorite.

That man has done more than enough for me...he even almost lost his life...but he still continued.very hard working human being....it really brings back memories.

Even in his early 50s he was still paying me monthly salary...Kai that man made huge sacrifices for me.

Maa'le would get 30k...Kai that woman is too harsh...she likes money to a 4th....Asin eeh....I love her tho!...and she's my bae now since paa'le kpuff!

The rest #10k goes to me grin. As the provider of the money.
.WHY E BE SAY GIRLS ALWAYS LOVE THEIR PAA'LE MORE THAN THEIR MAA'LE.AND GUYS LOVE THEIR MAA'LE LIKE MAD. TRY TOUCH THEIR MUM OR TALK ANY HOW ABOUT THEIR MUM I TELL YOU. YOU ARE DEAD ON ARRIVAL. ANSWER ME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.