Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (45968 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by make9jagr8: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

My heart bleed going through most of the comments, but reading this brings a relief.

That reminds me of an ESL life event, in which the grown up kids took their mother to relocate with them abroad while they left their dad alone.

Mind you the parent were doing good, but because of the mentality of mother must be taken care of while the man is a strong being.

This man will have to be going bro mam put everyday to buy food.

It took few days for people to know when this man passed away, and the same kids still throw big party for the burial.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by sagieramos(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

A father gave his wife their children school fees to pay since he is busy at the end the wife gets all the praises.

A father worked day and night, under the rain and Sun and in most cases even lose his life in the process but at the end , the wife takes all the glory for the children upbringing

People are quick to praise the mother for her love but very few appreciate a father's sacrifice.

Just because your dad work all days to cater for you doesn't mean others' did the same.

How would you react to this question if your dad had tried to kill you since you were an offspring, and to an extent that he almost killed your mum so that you wouldn't come out of her womb alive?
How would you feel if he had wish you dead even in your 20s?
How would you feel if your mum later passed away as a result of his wickedness?

4 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by kestolove95(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
I will give my mum 100k borrow another 100k from dad and add it to my mum making it 200k, nd I will not return d money I borrowed from him.. His d man of d house he should go out nd look for money

3 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by DownChelsea(f): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Hey man, take it easy. My comments wasn't meant to belittle my dad or something, I just poured out my emotions so I can feel better. I'm still very young but believe me when I tell you I'm working my arse out to have a better life for myself and my unborn kids and my siblings and God is helping me. It can only get better.
what you are trying to do to your siblings and unborn kids is what “most” fathers do. But yet the nature of mothers (including your future wife) would emotionally blackmail the society into belieing that she would love your kids more than you would love them.

Which is the most unfair reality. Too unfair
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Geesaintagape: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Exactly the amount I gave to them when I received my first salary.
I didn't share it. I paid it into my.father's account n said its for both(mother n father).
Why sharing it my dear?
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
movingclouds:

Exactly, and it's both ways. A lot of crazy mothers here in some indigenous communities in Ibadan. You go even fear motherhood...
exactly
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by pappilo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
ahnie:
If my dad were to be alive...#60k for him
Reasons being he's a cool guy,very understanding and infact he's my favorite.

That man has done more than enough for me...he even almost lost his life...but he still continued.very hard working human being....it really brings back memories.

Even in his early 50s he was still paying me monthly salary...Kai that man made huge sacrifices for me.

Maa'le would get 30k...Kai that woman is too harsh...she likes money to a 4th....Asin eeh....I love her tho!...and she's my bae now since paa'le kpuff!

The rest #10k goes to me grin. As the provider of the money.

I am so happy to read this. I always thought I had a problem cause I'll choose my dad over my mum all day long but all my friends prefer their mum.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by showafrica(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
mejai:
And fathers continue to suffer.
traditional marriage.... Buy bride's mother items.

omugwo.... Buys the mama items and cash on top. Meanwhile, the man gets nothing except hard drink

Not forgetting mother's day.
shit men!!!

I tell you, i no no who caused men to labour hard and die early. The best thing i am currently doing is, while i am laboring hard, i make sure i download hot cat fish and chilled beer every evening before going home, though the money no dey always dey. Man no go just suffer without enjoying small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by UrRealG: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
mixter:
[/b]
Hmmm

Na lie i talk? grin
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by grandstar(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
If you were to share 100k between your parents, how much will each get? And why?

Me, I will give mom 70k and 30k to dad. Reason is, Mom needs a little more love for her enormous sacrifices. Woman has starved and done a lot of strenuous jobs to keep us going

What if the news gets to dad? Would you have any regrets?
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by grandstar(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
ahnie:
If my dad were to be alive...#60k for him
Reasons being he's a cool guy,very understanding and infact he's my favorite.

That man has done more than enough for me...he even almost lost his life...but he still continued.very hard working human being....it really brings back memories.

Even in his early 50s he was still paying me monthly salary...Kai that man made huge sacrifices for me.

Maa'le would get 30k...Kai that woman is too harsh...she likes money to a 4th....Asin eeh....I love her tho!...and she's my bae now since paa'le kpuff!

The rest #10k goes to me grin. As the provider of the money.

Daddy's girl!
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Obason22(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oh my God, father still has his place in my heart as a father. But my mother, my sweet mother my mummy, NNE OMA, NNE OBI, NNE NKEM. I wish I have such amount of money right now, 90k to d Mumm, and to my father even tho he put us into chronic debt which I don't no how I can pay as first son 5k, then 2k to my elder sister and 2k to her husband then balance of 1k will go for glo yakata recharge card.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Seventy7kings: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bankowner:
Papa was a perfect gentleman not a “niggarrr” but thanks all the same.
I get ur drift though.
lol.. Alright
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by DownChelsea(f): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who wants to know why men die young?

The answer is here on this thread.

Lessons from this thread.

If you are boy, no matter your obvious sacrifices, your children will hardly regard you.

If you a girl, you brother will lose his children’s love and affection to his wife.

Men will always die young.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
With most things read here, I would have loved to stay single or just give one girl belle so I go know say me too born, since it's either a man dies to early to eat the fruit of his labour, or he never eats at all even when alive... It's really scary. I wanna be a great dad, but not sure most fathers of people talking bad if their father are that bad... Sometimes fathers are not that bad, we think they are because they dictate a direction for us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
Who wants to know why men die young?

The answer is here on this thread.

Lessons from this thread.

If you are boy, no matter your obvious sacrifices, your children will hardly regard you.

If you a girl, you brother will lose his children’s love and affection to his wife.

Men will always die young.
O mashe o... What are we going to do now? I dey do baggage handler at airport, day carry loads that are cracking my spine Day by day, all because I wanna have a woman and be able to pay the bride price, plus have her and bear kids. I go still double hustle when kids come and later dem go grow up and say nothing for Papa... Aye mi o

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
freshvine:

There are gender roles no matter the excuses you make for the inequality. Women bond with their kids even right from the womb and fathers are just introduced. Without the toil of the father, the child has no future. It's the duty of a good wife to always make the children understand that their father is the bedrock of the family.

A dad gave his wife money to get clothes for the children, ask the children afterward who got them the clothes, its always mummy. A wise woman would create a balance for the children to acknowledge their dad.

or do you expect daddy to explain to his children he provided the clothes...oh no, he's out again looking for what they'll survive on next.

Don't base this on any nonsense gender roles, as if you didn't see those comments that are giving more to their fathers?

Some people were raised by their father after their mother took off with her lover. Some others were raised by their mother after their father took off with his mistress. In this two scenarios, you can't expect them to share the money equally between both parents.

Don't be too quick to judge. Everyone is different no matter the topic or situation.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Ingodwetrust15(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
50-50
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by americaninja1: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Unik3030:
u are d kid here for believing everyone experienced d same thing, what of a rich dad that prefers spending money at owanbe than giving to the children to the extent the mother had to take the children to cooperative society to explain her plight to them b4 they can release money for her. Will u still give d rich father money? so learn to see things differently n stop believing your experience is same with all
My Dad has never been to my school, the only time he passed through was wen he had party in dat state. But na for the party i go meet am self, My Dad likes party like kilode, he no dey miss weekend, I be him opposite, im nt d outgoing type.. He sabi fashion pass young boys, he go hail u if u khakup, he get many wives, plenty children, but forget i love him till death. Everyone has their way of life, nothing can change it. U just have to love them d way they are.. I Love My dad. Hes dead now, and i still love that man.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by daveP(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
careytommy37:
I will give my Dad the whole money. He is the Head of the home so let him decide how him and his wife will share it.
This is the method that has been working for them before I was born till date. I can't introduce confusion into their life now.
God bless your soul man.

I trust my dad to still even shock me by giving mumc more than half of the money if i give him all.

Its so sad that i see stupid comments hyping the mother role asif a mother can raise a good child single-handedly without a father figure. SM has really undervalued the father figure role, especially with all these scenarios of broken homes majorly blamed on the father.

So sad. This isnt supposed to be so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Blackmiserable(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
IgiveFreebies:
Give the 100k to either mom or dad, it'll end up in each other's pocket anyways. He loved her to a fault, she submitted to a full stop. That's perfect unity there

Hmm. Your parents' marriage. That's how it should be.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by olureignforever: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I notice all those who favour dad, their dads are dead

My Dad is very much alive. I know what he did for his children on education until he lost his job. You see my mum, she can squander money for Africa. Giving her that 40k sef, am sure 20k will go for Aso Ebi lol. So it's beta my dad hold enough part of the money in case mum decided to squander hers so that they will have something to fall back on.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Crownlaja: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

GOD bless u blad and he will continue to bless U with wisdom.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by am4truth(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
My sweet mom 100k and dad nothing

What a life!!! So men are bound to suffer from their biological children. Imagine myself leaving my family, going to another state to hustle to make things better.. Making calls and sending money to make life comfortable for everyone. I wish children can appreciate the role of the father in their lives.

I love my father and mother. 70/40
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ciencee(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
If my Dad was still alive today, I would have called both of them to the sitting room and handed over the money to my Dad, HE knows how to settle my Mum.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
ciencee:
If my dad was still alive today, I would have called both of them in the sitting room and handed over the money to my dad, HE knows how to settle my Mum.
Imagine how many dads have died on this thread
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by FemolasticA: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86941871:
The only way we gonna share it to our mothers and fathers @[color=#006600][/color] is right below.........

50/50 Trend lol
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
daveP:
God bless your soul man.

I trust my dad to still even shock me by giving mumc more than half of the money if i give him all.

Its so sad that i see stupid comments hyping the mother role asif a mother can raise a good child single-handedly without a father figure. SM has really undervalued the father figure role, especially with all these scenarios of broken homes majorly blamed on the father.

So sad. This isnt supposed to be so.
Thats why we have so many kids growing up to become touts... Cos their mothers would support any kind of evil they do as long as it brings money. Listen to thugs, you would hear them praise their mom. Theres a Yoruba saying that "omo to da, ti Baba e ni, Eyi to ku die kato fun, ti iya e ni"...meaning a good child belongs to the dad, one that's not, belongs to the mom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Brainboxfid(f): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
My sweet mom 100k and dad nothing
same thing with me, but I will just give him 5k because I'm a Christian and mum 95k

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ciencee(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
movingclouds:

Imagine how many dads have died on this thread
50 yrs from now, many nairaland account will no longer be accessible because the owners would have crossed over to the other side grin grin
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Paseus(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

I stan
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by movingclouds(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
ciencee:
50 yrs from now, many nairaland account will no longer be accessible because the owners would have crossed over to the other side grin grin
Yeeee, why did u have to say this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Gabriel Segun Ajayi Dies, Was Married To 50-year-old Russian Woman / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.