Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man (15036 Views)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Na only bobrisky we know there a hell lot of bobriskies out there
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Emmachi2810(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2020
Then y'all need to see this undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Dotunking01: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hi there, Are you an individual business owner, a vendor or you run a corporate organization. Do you wish to join a platform that gives you steady event jobs as well as connects you to real clients all over Nigeria? If yes, sign up with us by filling this short form to show your interest
http:///9japarryReg

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by PlayerMeji: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Techdra:

Jesus man. I can't see the 'funnel'? How did you see it

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Dabronze(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
bobrisky family
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

Manbitch, nobody ever heard of your skank ass in 2017. You started stalking me last year right here on NL because in your fked up twisted mind you thought/think I am someone you used to obsess over.

I AM NOT THE FUNKY COOCHIE YOU LOVED TO MUNCH ON

Bye Manbitch.
...You will regret trust me ,
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...You will regret trust me ,
LMAO grin grin grin As long as you continue to lie on me, I will continue to shred you to pieces.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
... Instead of apologizing u are doing the exact opposite , don't worry my girls are coming for u ...

Listen I have damned big plans for u....stop insulting me online ugly frog ...
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin As long as you continue to lie on me, I will continue to shred you to pieces.
... hahahahaahahahaha u thought u are gaining ? Just that mods are with u ,that's all
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... hahahahaahahahaha u thought u are gaining ? Just that mods are with u ,that's all

Mods Mods Mods, always the same ole bullshit.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
khiaa:

Mods Mods Mods, always the same ole bullshit.
...Yes don't pretend , y will I be banned for six months for reporting u , are u one of them ? I have plans 4 ur ass
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Instead of apologizing u are doing the exact opposite , don't worry my girls are coming for u ...

Listen I have damned big plans for u....stop insulting me online ugly frog ...

I have pleaded with you time after time to stop your threats and show some action. I want you to do to me what you said you did to your leadership of Nigeria*Take me out, verbally.*

Are you sure your lesbian re.tard gang is ready to take another beat down? grin
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Yes don't pretend , y will I be banned for six months for reporting u , are u one of them ? I have plans 4 ur ass
If you were banned for 6 months (which I'm sure you are lying about) it's because you are so stu.pid it's hard for the mods to tolerate you. Since when have Americans become mods on a Nigerian websites? Stop stating you have plans and freaking do it, manbitch.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by crackkhaus: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Trans are blessing to humanfolks , since men are scarce they cover the loopholes
First of all, please explain how trans-people have solved the problem of men being scarce before I go on to prove how you should never use trans and blessing in the same sentence. cheesy
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

First of all, please explain how trans-people have solved the problem of men being scarce before I go on to prove how you should never use trans and blessing in the same sentence. cheesy

Don't mind that stu.pid COW, it has the intelligence of a rat.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Serialchiller(f): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Doesn’t matter who it is...animals shouldn’t be recording people when they are peeing

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Makavelli25: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
and two oloshos are showcasing on this thread
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
crackkhaus:

...trans has certified dicks more efficient than the realman ,sperm 10times multiple than the usual...
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli25:
and two oloshos are showcasing on this thread
...And ur m..um might be one of the monicker ,never can tell

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Dukeking(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
She may be a trans, and I think it's messed up that you film someone that is urinating
It's just wrong and perverted
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Awon bobrisky
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Lawdis(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
daddytime:
How else do you expect a Bobrisky to urinate?

That's bobrisky and his likes

I stand with you jare, one day momrisky/bobrisky shall be caught like this one

....shim even grow horns joinam

awon end time pikins
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Makavelli25: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...And ur m..um might be one of the monicker ,never can tell
You know i read rules anytime i want to comment.
I understand rule no 2 very well.
It fascinate me alot when i see bonobos with MTN 20mb dramatizing on NL

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by crackkhaus: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...trans has certified dicks more efficient than the realman ,sperm 10times multiple than the usual...
Jesus cheesy
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Maybe She Is An Hermaphrodite.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Harry00(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
I'm i the only one seeing horns on her head
What kind of a woman is that
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by efewizey(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
oyatz:
This is not a woman but the DEVIL (his horns easily give him away) who likes to visit Nigeria regularly.

He has been sighted many times around that area, promotion fornication and adultery

You are drowning in wisdom
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
efewizey:

You are drowning in wisdom
... cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehe I know how u feel

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by FEGNO: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
This nah Bobrisky nah
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Tweiker: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2020
khiaa:

Tweiker, you thought I was lying, this nasty skank ass COW has confessed about the pictures. I gotcha you filthy COW.

Sighs!!!
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Finehotbro(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
khiaa:

Tweiker, you thought I was lying, this nasty skank ass COW has confessed about the pictures. I gotcha you filthy COW.
why can't you just shut the phock up.
Hotspotbro take control.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Hotspotbro(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Finehotbro post=86972394] why can't you just shut the phock up.
Hotspotbro take control. [/quote

2020 khiaa be like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

END TIME: See Fake Vag!na Women Now Wear (Open Photos Only If You are Above 18) / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.