Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man (15073 Views)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

I'm talking about how he treats me. undecided

Piggyboy kingsteve u quickly rushed to like this comment , are you that desparate ? Lol

Anyway khiaa tell me about it, how does he treat you?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2020
BullyKiller:

Caselinda mentioned your name not Sisterfire. I saw the thread ooooo and I was not alone.

How are you today?
...kingsteve u called me a scorned woman ,
... i will show u what a scorned motherviper (MamaV) does ...all that in casalinda's topic was just a preamble! cheesy
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

She knows better.
As for you, you act like a fool, so shall others take you like one.
You're a fool.
Grow up for a minute.
It doesn't hurt to be an adult.
Give it a try!

You do know that you and Bullykiller/Tweiker share the same interests in that lesbian COW. He claims it as his wife and it stated that it fked you. I know that it is a liar from the dept of hell and you should stay clear from that beast.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
...kingsteve u called me a scorned woman ,
... i will show u what a scorned motherviper (MamaV) does ...all that in casalinda's topic was just a preamble! cheesy

It's high time I put you in check.
Next tine you try such, I'll go full toxic on you.
I've accorded you quite some respect, but it seems you're pushing it.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

Deepshit,
The time you spend on NL, trying so hard to troll other people, is the time you should invest on your newly married unfortunate wife.

Hear me out...
The more you keep acting like a fool, while neglecting her, another nigga will capitalise and end up eating her pvssy.

Even right now, as you're busy chasing the shadow of kingsteve, she's proably sending her nude pictures to another smooth nigga online.

You see why I call you a fool?
It's your choice to remain a perpetual fool.

Face your wife, and quit seeking my attention, you bloody f@ggot!

*spits*
...are you talking about me youngman ? shocked shocked no respect 4 me
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
...are you talking about me youngman ? shocked shocked no respect 4 me

Is Deep shit your husband?
Why do you enjoy buying trouble?
Be careful of what you wish for, cos no one has a monopoly of toxicity.
If pushed, I could be deadlier than a bkack mamber
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Deepfeel:

Piggyboy kingsteve u quickly rushed to like this comment , are you that desparate ? Lol

Anyway khiaa tell me about it, how does he treat you?

With respect.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

...What will u do 2 me ? E-beat me ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or like call that good for nothing American vagina plague victim living in Californian drainage slums ...
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
...What will u do 2 me ? E-beat me ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or like call that good for nothing American vagina plague victim living in Californian drainage slums ...

Same question here.
What will you do to me with your viper venom?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

Is Deep shit your husband?
Why do you enjoy buying trouble?
Be careful of what you wish for, cos no one has a monopoly of toxicity.
If pushed, I could be deadlier than a bkack mamber
...i thought u are talking about me , am sorry ok ...no fighting cheesy cheesy

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
...i thought u are talking about me , am sorry ok ...no fighting cheesy cheesy
Better.
All these e-bullying has to stop.
Also, let Khiaa be.
Just let her be.
We can all have fun without all these unnecessary trolling and bickering.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 12:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

Better.
All these e-bullying has to stop.
Also, let Khiaa be.
Just let her be.
We can all have fun without all these unnecessary trolling and bickering.
... SMILES smiley ...she is the one bullying me with all hate in her wink

She shud apologize to me ... tell her
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 12:59am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
... SMILES smiley ...she is the one bullying me with all hate in her wink

She shud apologize to me ... tell her

You've also wronged her.
Be the bigger person...apologise first!
It won't hurt.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

You've also wronged her.
Be the bigger person...apologise first!
It won't hurt.
... Why will i be using SisterFire instead of my usual husbandsnatcha?

Answer me ! cheesy
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 1:06am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
... Why will i be using SisterFire instead of my usual husbandsnatcha?

Answer me ! cheesy

Anyway, apologies or no apologies, the bickering and catfight has to stop!
Never mention her in any of your comments, and I'm sure, she will do likewise.

Let peace reign supreme.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 1:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

...Am so scared! Just knock it off ,
because these guys attacking u still respect me that's y they are easy on u

....they are Amatarasha squad ,now she isn't around they are now helping me chase out my enemies , ladies forever will eat u raw if u treat me bad , casxlinda rukypot ,rekhina Ada ada2 ada3 will cause u harm ask novavorss , bamidelee etc they all deactivated
And zexy n his soap crew will finish u 2, but i won't let them though they are my boys here...

Don't E-threaten me my good friend...
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 1:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

Anyway, apologies or no apologies, the bickering and catfight has to stop!
Never mention her in any of your comments, and I'm sure, she will do likewise.

Let peace reign supreme.
...Anugom wink cheesy
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by nlPoster: 1:17am On Feb 27, 2020
^ why did you mention khiaa when responding to my post on the deleted thread yesterday? You said something about lesbisn, could you explain how whatever is between you and her involves me?

I hate the manner in which you people spew lies.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:

...Am so scared! Just knock it off ,
because these guys attacking u still respect me that's y they are easy on u

....they are Amatarasha squad ,now she isn't around they are now helping me chase out my enemies , ladies forever will eat u raw if u treat me bad , casxlinda rukypot ,rekhina Ada ada2 ada3 will cause u harm ask novavorss , bamidelee etc they all deactivated
And zexy n his soap crew will finish u 2, but i won't let them though they are my boys here...

Don't E-threaten me my good friend...

You've known me for quite some time on NL
I mind my business, I comment reasonably on threads, and I often try to use humour to convey my messages.

However, my meekness shouldn't be mistaken for weakness.

You've been dangling me like a carrot for a while, but I've still maintained my cool.
There comes a time when enough should be enough!
I hope you understand perfectly well?

Your false accusations...
I don't like!

Besides, I'm a one -man squad!
A lone wolf!
Your battalion of minions couldnt and wouldn't hold a candle to Kingsteve.

I stand unshakable!

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 1:47am On Feb 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

I mind my business, I comment reasonably on threads, and I often try to use humour to convey my messages.

You've been dangling me like a carrot for a while, but I've still maintained my cool.

I don't like!

A lone wolf!

I stand unshakable!

You aren't alone anymore, I will back you up to humiliate that COW and her lesbian crew, any day, anytime. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by SisterFire(f): 7:21am On Feb 27, 2020
nlPoster:
^ why did you mention khiaa when responding to my post on the deleted thread yesterday? You said something about lesbisn, could you explain how whatever is between you and her involves me?

...u don't know her , the American bitch is a fvck up lesbiana
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2020
SisterFire:
...u don't know her , the American bitch is a fvck up lesbiana

You, Cow are the lesbian and everyone knows it, stop trying to bring me down into your gutter. I don't swing that way and if I did I wouldn't want your trashy stank ass. Now, be gone re.tard.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2020
I thought the only lone wolf , was piggyboy britboy , you kingthief said, piggyboy britboy , and kingthief kingsteve are two different people isn't it?
How truthful are you kingthief

Khiaa how truthful is your friend?
Kingsteve:

I don't like!

A lone wolf!

I stand unshakable!
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Kingsteve(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

You aren't alone anymore, I will back you up to humiliate that COW and her lesbian crew, any day, anytime. smiley

1 Share

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

With respect.

And you are not smart enough to know a guy with false humility and a genuine one ?

Kingthief kingsteve piggyboy britboy is a phony
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Deepfeel:

And you are not smart enough to know a guy with false humility and a genuine one ?

Kingthief kingsteve piggyboy britboy is a phony
This is a website, look how many different names your homie has. I wish the three of you would come together and join me in kicking that lesbian Cow's fat ass. cheesy
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2020
nlPoster:

That trashy COW spew lies at the drop of a hat. She lies on everyone who doesn't kiss her flat butt and tries to bring them down to her low class level.
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Hotspotbro(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

Stay the hell off of my mentions you little punk.
say wetin

Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

This is a website, look how many different names your homie has. I wish the three of you would come together and join me in kicking that lesbian Cow's fat ass. cheesy

Hmmm no thanks , my enemies are not your enemies, so your enemies shouldn't be my enemies, its all good let's leave it at that.

Is that OK?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2020
BullyKiller:

Finehotbro aka Hotspotbro won't be in that place again. Relax babe

OK. smiley
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2020
Deepfeel:

Hmmm no thanks , my enemies are not your enemies, so your enemies shouldn't be my enemies, its all good let's leave it at that.

Is that OK?

Who are your enemies?
Re: Viral Video: Lady Spotted Urinating On The Wall, Like A Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2020
khiaa:

Who are your enemies?

I can't say for sure, cause personally I don't have any , but easternprince is my man, and all his enemies are mine , I don't care who they are , but I know kingsteve , britboy is one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Forget This Practice After Sex! / Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral / The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.