Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts (7747 Views)

The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: / My Love For This Married Woman Is Driving Me Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by DNSPro: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2020
Circa:
You need to sit down and educate your wife!
it won't work. He failed to do basic homeworking when he had the chance.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by fredopareto(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Mood11:
You will date someone for one/two sometimes ten years, you will see various Traits and orishirishi, you will neither address it nor leave the person alone. You will now go ahead to marry and when they upgrade their level of fukeryy you will come and open thread complaining that you are going nuts angry undecided

Sorry but she has chosen the kind of life she wants. Right now as you are on your way to work out another pay check, she might be planning on an outing with the small boy drilling her coochie.

Lastly, sorry is all I've got for you.
dis one no get common sense at all,don't u no DT..in a courtship must behavior are hidden..bros carry ur cross..for better for worse..deal with her with her character.. Don't entrust moni wit her..u self dey code..if u get 10..give her 4,save 4,den flex wit
2... otherwise u no go grow..
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2020
I no know where nairaland guys dey find their wives from.
Deny that you never saw these signs before. You saw better ladies, sharper smarter, go-getters, and you settled with this one. Now you're washing your wife's panties in the public. Una go open eyes korokoro enter well, come dey cry say make we rescue you. I pity you.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by Rexology: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2020
koife:
Hello fam, I'm not used to writing about my personal life. I try as much as I can to keep it off social media. On this very instance I'm tired and I desperately need honest advise, I'm also ready for insult.
I met my wife and we got married less than two years after our meeting.
I must say my wife is a quiet and slow person by nature and very churchy. I won't forget to add that since I met her I've had many blessings come my way. We are blessed with a 6 month old daughter.

My main issue with my wife is that she sees home upkeep as my total responsibility, yes, I do it but she hardly contribute anything and any time I'm coonstrained fin. She would say all manner of things. My wife isn't that a smart person, she would wait for you to give her direction in the simplest of things and shys away from taking charge and ownership.

I got a 6 digit [/b]job few days after introducing as her my fiancee to my parent and I'm often at sea for three more than 6 months. I've observed my wife isn't prudent with money no matter how much passes through her hands. At some point I'll get her attention how much she has spent without knowing and then she would go " wow, I didn't know it was that much" after doing some addition.
[b]She works with insurance firm and her pay is within 60k (Max)/monthly.
..with that, she still get home support from me and my sister who is in USA. Recently I gave her her usual home support money and my sis did too....her allowance and commission came too. My wife had over 95k total in less than two weeks.

I was surprised barely a week and, I asked my wife support fix the car I left with her at home with just 5k since and i was yet to be paid salary. Note, I bought this car to ease her movement at her instance oo, she suggested the car is idle and we should get someone do bolt( taxify) just to get us additional cash.I got the driver do agreement with my lawyer via my coy and travelled shortly, the car alternator shut down and wouldn't charge, it was at that instance I asked her help out and she said she had no money on her and that she was barely surviving. I was shocked and Drew her attention to how much had gone through her hands in less than two weeks. Don't get me wrong, it might not be much to some peoples financial cash flow but we are Young family and less than two years in marriage. My wife believes once money comes, it's time to solve all her outstanding problem and ive told her she needs to prioritize.

Recently when I got to nja I left 600k in her account and told her we shouldn't touch it in case of family emergency but I noticed each time we have little need at home she would pressure me go get the cash. Some how we kept touching the money till it got to 300k and I travelled again.
I've tried my best to groom her and get her financial planning life better but she would not accept she has issue. I'm considering getting her family and mine involved but I dear it would out her in bad light before my family ( trying to protect her), I I decided to bring it here since it's faceless forum for candid advise

Need I also add that I can say one thing give times to my wife and she still gets it mixed up. I've asked her to read book and expand her intellectual capacity. It was just two weeks ago I forced her go defend her post graduate project after many years of abandonement....we quarreled. I later helped her arrange the work and pacify her supervisor allows her defend without paying school fees before I left.
Pls is my wife just dull or does it have to d with her character with life and money? Pls advise me coz I'm getting sick, really sick already. I'm typing this onboard on my way to Japan. I can't even concentrate
The fact that you revealed your Wife's monthly salary and concealed yours is an indication that you are not saying the whole truth about yourself. You just want to expose your wife's weakness whilst hiding yours.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by Omojayejaye(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2020
OP, this is a sorry case but I guess she would have shown sparks of these attitudes when you were dating her but you definitely ignored . Try to reduce how you spend money on her for upkeep and all that and see if she will nag and not give you peace of mind. If she does that, then she was into you because of your ever sufficient funds.
I broke up with a lady few days ago despite buying her expensive iphone and some other things. I'm glad I was able to dodge the fast bullet approaching me. This girl was into me because she wants to travel, cash and other good things of life, the lady also likes fine guys. cheesygrin She hardly prepares food at home, she eats out or brings home packed food and also nags. She also resigned her job, citing reasons like stress, working and walking under the scorching sun which according to her, damaged her fine skin.
Guys should never marry such ladies because they have pretty faces. Like I mentioned earlier the OP saw these signals but decided to ignore. Do not marry a lady out of pity and look for ladies that have alot to offer your life and will give you peace of mind.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by suaveBrother(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by oglalasioux(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Mood11:
You will date someone for one/two sometimes ten years, you will see various Traits and orishirishi, you will neither address it nor leave the person alone. You will now go ahead to marry and when they upgrade their level of fukeryy you will come and open thread complaining that you are going nuts angry undecided

Sorry but she has chosen the kind of life she wants. Right now as you are on your way to work out another pay check, she might be planning on an outing with the small boy drilling her coochie.

Lastly, sorry is all I've got for you.

There might be no such thing @bolded. Some people are just bad with money. They are the people whose philosophy of money is, how many colours does it come.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by Escabado: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2020
What's the essence of putting 600k in her bank account , don't you have a bank account. Listen my brother any hand you give a woman from the beginning is the same hand she will use to follow you till you die or divorce her. I can say that you are the course of your problem. If my woman earns 60k monthly as salary. She will have to bring money from that her salary to contribute to our family expenses. I can buy her gift oo and buy or pay some major things in the house like nepa bill and gas. But she has to be spending from that her salary. You made her see you like a money bag and now she is treating you like one and you Begin to complain. Stop giving her any monthly money unless the money is specifically for something in the house like bag of rice or nepa bills. Tight your hand small or before five years to come . You can not control her way is wasting your money any more
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by Calapar(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thoseeny:
Your marriage is still young. What I will advice you is this. Always have a project that need to be spend money on like buying land and start building your house, tell her to contribute to the project. so anytime she ask for extra money apart from upkeeping remind her of the project you're doing. If you don't do that,I don't know how you're going to stop her from not spending money anyhow.

I'm once in your shoe bro.

That won't work. Pray that you don't meet parasite women.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts by SilasIBB: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2021
koife:
Hello fam, I'm not used to writing about my personal life. I try as much as I can to keep it off social media. On this very instance I'm tired and I desperately need honest advise, I'm also ready for insult.
I met my wife and we got married less than two years after our meeting.
I must say my wife is a quiet and slow person by nature and very churchy. I won't forget to add that since I met her I've had many blessings come my way. We are blessed with a 6 month old daughter.

My main issue with my wife is that she sees home upkeep as my total responsibility, yes, I do it but she hardly contribute anything and any time I'm coonstrained fin. She would say all manner of things. My wife isn't that a smart person, she would wait for you to give her direction in the simplest of things and shys away from taking charge and ownership.

I got a 6 digit job few days after introducing as her my fiancee to my parent and I'm often at sea for three more than 6 months. I've observed my wife isn't prudent with money no matter how much passes through her hands. At some point I'll get her attention how much she has spent without knowing and then she would go " wow, I didn't know it was that much" after doing some addition.
She works with insurance firm and her pay is within 60k (Max)/monthly...with that, she still get home support from me and my sister who is in USA. Recently I gave her her usual home support money and my sis did too....her allowance and commission came too. My wife had over 95k total in less than two weeks.

I was surprised barely a week and, I asked my wife support fix the car I left with her at home with just 5k since and i was yet to be paid salary. Note, I bought this car to ease her movement at her instance oo, she suggested the car is idle and we should get someone do bolt( taxify) just to get us additional cash.I got the driver do agreement with my lawyer via my coy and travelled shortly, the car alternator shut down and wouldn't charge, it was at that instance I asked her help out and she said she had no money on her and that she was barely surviving. I was shocked and Drew her attention to how much had gone through her hands in less than two weeks. Don't get me wrong, it might not be much to some peoples financial cash flow but we are Young family and less than two years in marriage. My wife believes once money comes, it's time to solve all her outstanding problem and ive told her she needs to prioritize.

Recently when I got to nja I left 600k in her account and told her we shouldn't touch it in case of family emergency but I noticed each time we have little need at home she would pressure me go get the cash. Some how we kept touching the money till it got to 300k and I travelled again.
I've tried my best to groom her and get her financial planning life better but she would not accept she has issue. I'm considering getting her family and mine involved but I dear it would out her in bad light before my family ( trying to protect her), I I decided to bring it here since it's faceless forum for candid advise

Need I also add that I can say one thing give times to my wife and she still gets it mixed up. I've asked her to read book and expand her intellectual capacity. It was just two weeks ago I forced her go defend her post graduate project after many years of abandonement....we quarreled. I later helped her arrange the work and pacify her supervisor allows her defend without paying school fees before I left.
Pls is my wife just dull or does it have to d with her character with life and money? Pls advise me coz I'm getting sick, really sick already. I'm typing this onboard on my way to Japan. I can't even concentrate

Man God has blessed you

Please Endure with her. She might be the reason behind the regular flow of Cash into your hands. Being a churchy type as you described,,she might be engaged in Church works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / College Professor Caught Having Sex With His Student, Watch Video (18+) / VIDEO: Lady With Saggy Boobs Flaunts Her Boobs With #saggyboobsmatter Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.