Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Celebrating A Good Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating A Good Wife (96097 Views)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by stephnie44(f): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

Happy birthday my darling wife!

You are indeed the best!

Please help move this to FP today 26 Feb to celebrate a good woman's birthday.

Add: On your request, I have added pics.

Thank you.her kind is so rare.God bless ur wife...amen
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by EagleSquare1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
God’s grace continuously be upon your treasured wife and your children.
The Lord has blessed you with a good woman as wife. Please, don’t undermine her and take her for granted. We are all happy for your family.
Remain blessed, Brother!

LagosBoi2:

Thank you so much, I have shared the link with her, this is the first surprise I have for her when she wakes up by morning.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Eleganza33(f): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
i like it whenever I see a man appreciate his woman, happy birthday our wife

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by OnyeOgboni: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Very lucky you.Your wife is beautiful in and out
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by GamalNasser: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

Lucky you ..please make sure you honor her and worship the ground she walks on all the days of her life ....She is a truly a Good woman , a friend in Abuja recently lost his job and accommodation and his wife couldn't even give him 4 months before saying she wants a divorce

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Adams12345: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

she indeed your God Giving wife, I congratulate her.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good wife
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

Absolutely, I stopped some years ago. She doesn't deserve it in anyway. I am not ashamed to make public my past because she has forgiven me and my God has forgiven me, I am now the perfect type of husband ladies want to snatch, we both laugh at such attempts. Thank you so much for your contributions.

10000 likes for this.....

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by emkz: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
After reading you shooting straight from the heart, without struggling to use the right words, one can "feel" you are sounding from a position of truth. This is by far the most encouraging post I have read in this forum since I joined in 2016!

Nairalend men, can you confidently say the same as the poster of your wives? How about someone create a thread for men to celebrate their wives/girlfriends. I don't foresee any harm in that. I foresee that it would encourage many of us to see that there is still hope and never to give up.

It shouldn't be tales of woe, regret and gnashing of teeth everyday.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by horlabiyi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Won ma do
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Jibabs2(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy Birthday to you wife and congratulations to you. You're indeed lucky
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by kaludestiny10(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.
He who findeth a good wife, findeth a good thing. Thank God for you. Many has gone due to bad partners especially bad wife's.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Urbanklassik(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Honestly, I must confess that this thread is the only non toxic thread on Nairaland. I'm so used to seeing negative comments and bad vibes from toxic individuals on every threads that made front page.

Back to the matter, I want to wish your lovely, beautiful and virtuous wife a happy birthday. May she witness more of today in good health and vitality, in riches and in prosperity. May the mercy and blessings of the Lord be magnified over her life today and forever!

LLNP!!!!

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
louiziana:

I for apply but I am 29 and jobless lol. Wish you good luck anyway but this opens you up to criticism, just beware.
I am aware, thanks.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Goalnaldo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Beautiful lady with gap teeth. Happy birthday ma.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fisher007:

Error . You just exposed your source of happiness, whatever comes after Mr man take it Oooh.

Enjoy.

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” ~ 1 John 4:18

Thank you for the observation

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by COdeGenesis: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
frenzyduchess:
Lord I see what you are doing for others, let mine locate me o.

Are you ready to persevere and trust in your hubby when the road becomes rough and dangerous? Are you ready to be submissive, loving and respectful? Marriage no be by mouth o
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by shineeye1: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Congratulations to a real woman.
In the beginning, they were all so, until their "eyes were open". A trace specie of the original have managed to still exist. Blessed are you among men, if you intercept one.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
so happy for u bro,am filled with so much emotions right now,a lot of hope and encouragement to the bachelors out there that good women can still be found.....to all the bachelors who are desiring for a life partner,may the good lord bless us all with good wives...,HBD TO UR WIFE @ O.P
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by okoroemeka(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
kudos to op , your confession is very refreshing to men that knows what it means to have a good partner and friend by your side through trials and tribulations,in my drama filled 20 years of marriage I have found out that if you marry the wrong woman your lifespan will reduce by 5-10 yrs,but if you marry the right one you will be a happy man most of the time and your natural life will not be tampered with.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Marakajaakkli: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Loves ever
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Hindex: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
What a woman! What a love! Now, this is what we call love. Many people need your story and your encouragement. Make it a book; make it a movie; start counselling.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LoudlyMouthed: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Very uncommon relationship post on nairaland.

Wishing everyone reading this a blissful, fruitful and happy relationship. You'd have fewer problem and your in-laws would become better behaved than before.

One Love

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by babtunns(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
May God continue to uphold your union... Happy birthday to one of the virtuous woman
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by franchasng: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.
You described my darling wife up there....how I wished I had the gut and approval of madam to write something prettier than this for her.....my wife is an angel in human form, I was just lucky....not that I deserve her.....I really wish to get as much more money as I am working and hoping for so that I can buy her one of the top reigning cars with a personal guard soon cos she deserves more than that.

I love reading beautiful things like this about lovely ladies who proved the world otherwise.

Congrats brother cool

7 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by OlawaleBammie: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
Thank you Pavore, my Agric mentor over the years wink

ABEG, I THINK DAT WOMAN IS THE LAST OF HER KIND IF WAT U WROTE HERE ARE TRU.

SHE DESERVES A MONUMENTAL STATUE IN FRONT OF UR HOUSE.

IF I WERE TO B IN UR SHOE I WOULD PRACTICALLY BUILD A STATUE OF HER AT MY FRONTAGE.

WEN U SAY MOTHER, THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A MOTHER..NO B ALL THOSE ARIRE BANIJE, AGBON ISALE.

HOW I WISHED I CAN DO WHAT'S ON MY MIND.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Ageco(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
A touching story indeed especially now that material wealth decides the direction of most women"s affection & loyalty. Is like women born on 26th are a special breed. My wife birthday is 26th too. I met her virgin. She is completely down to earth. A true definition of virtuous woman. Happy birthday to you! You're a lady of class, poised & decorum

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by OlawaleBammie: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Happy birthday to your wife OP, i wish her many happy returns.
It is beautiful to read something good from a man about his wife, shows you are grateful.
However, i hope you have stopped cheating on her especially now that things are better financially, if you haven't, please stop it, from your description of her, she doesn't deserve such disrespect.

Yea u support u,

If na me i wil crest her pix and make it a necklace, following me all around
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by tolufase: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy birthday ma, May God grant your heart desires and keep you people together.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by DNSPro: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I'm so happy for you and madam, congratulations! I shed tears reading about the torn dress incident

But let me also alert you about something you may not know, this world is wicked o. Pray that your enemies will not see your smiles and decide to manipulate by causing tears in your family. That's why it's better to safeguard your family by keeping them away from social media or public announcement. God bless

Nigerians sha... I knew someone like you will creep in. You can't just deny your DNA. Tueh
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by OlawaleBammie: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Joy099:

Happy birthday to your beautiful wife, may God bless and keep her safe Amen. Let me also use this medium to pray for myself, may God bless me with a man who will love me wholeheartedly just as you love your wife amen.

Dont worry men sara here...buh bikiefu oo

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Are you ready to persevere and trust in your hubby when the road becomes rough and dangerous? Are you ready to be submissive, loving and respectful? Marriage no be by mouth o
the sacrifices I have made for past relationships that didn't lead anywhere if I invest it in a marriage I am sure the marriage will receive life and strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.