Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty (10933 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

Why are you so clueless or am I missing something.

Sounds like a mating dance to me. Somebody opened a thread to tell you she's pretty, you are talking another thing.

Hmmm tpia thinks most people on nairaland are foolish and proofs about this keeps coming up everyday. I pray you get the help u need boy.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Kingsteve(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
The least you can do, is to upload some of your pics.
We will judge without bias.

Don't come shoving your self-proclaimed beauty down our oesophagus.

Don't flatter yourself!

#HistrionicPersonalityDisorder

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:
Why do people feel threatened by me?? I’m not controversial, I’m not dramatic I just pretty.

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2020

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2020

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by tpiander: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Hmmm I think I am foolish and proofs about this keeps coming up everyday. I pray I get the help I need boy.

Keep pretending.

Why are you so bothered about being called foolish btw.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by MadeINchenzen2: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2020

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
tpiander:

Keep pretending.

Why are you so bothered about being called foolish btw.

Shebi i warned you? What's the pretense for by the way? You don't quote me and say derogatory things okay.

You've been here on this forum for a long long time i i hope u found what you are searching for.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by tpiander: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Shebi i warned you? What's the pretense for by the way? You don't quote me and say derogatory things okay.

You've been here on this forum for a long long time i i hope u found what you are searching for.

You have a temper it seems.

Well, I am also angry you insinuated I patronize charms, you should apologize for that.

I ain't scared of you btw, do your worst.

Shebi you warned me meaning what? angry

My presence on the forum is not your concern. I am not responsible for when you discovered the place. Una dey rate seniority or what. Is it a competition.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
jawalis:
There’s no picture proof, and how beautiful can you be that will threaten people? There’s something hidden

Feed your eyes will take it down in a minute
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Aunty, there's nothing there.

You did not post a picture yet oh.

Just saying.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
No photo .
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
tpiander:

Well, I am also angry you insinuated I patronize charms, you should apologize for that.

Shebi you warned me meaning what?

Haha you don't seem to understand. Let me explain something to you. I am a Ka-Bar carrying Rolex wearing man alright. You don't associate these caliber of men with derogatory terms okay practically same way you don't shoot them with small caliber bullets.

We clear now tpia?
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by millionboi2: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:
Why do people feel threatened by me?? I’m not controversial, I’m not dramatic I just pretty.
u are not even pretty
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Inception(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

You are pretty.

And I think people misunderstand you. Maybe you need to work on how you express yourself better without being offensive to people.

That's the world we live in now. Political correctness.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Inception:

You are pretty.

And I think people misunderstand you. Maybe you need to work on how you express yourself better without being offensive to people.

That's the world we live in now. Political correctness.

Thanks dearie
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Haha I don't seem to understand. Let me explain something to myself. I am a Ka-Bar carrying Rolex wearing man alright. I don't associate these caliber of men with derogatory terms okay practically same way I don't shoot them with small caliber bullets.

We clear now proclinician?

You dont scare me.

Stop being too engrossed with an online forum, life is not that complicated. Get out there and actually have a life.

If you need help, let us know.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by ibkonekt(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
claims she is pretty but pack makeup full for face undecided
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
There was no picture oh.

You people have come again with your lies.

Same way you said she posted nudes on her deleted thread.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

You dont scare me.

Stop being too engrossed with an online forum, life is not that complicated. Get out there and actually have a life.

See u need to relax son. I wasn't talking to u lol.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

You dont scare me.

shocked

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

See I need to relax son. I was talking to myself lol.

You better be.

I am very deceptive and I don't like being pissed off.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

See u need to relax son. I wasn't talking to u lol.
shocked

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Proton99: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Believe it or not, some megasimps are already sending her Pms.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by nlPoster: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Proton99:
Believe it or not, some megasimps are already sending her Pms.

Their problem, it doesn't concern the forum.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by jawalis(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

Feed your eyes will take it down in a minute
Take what down. Get off here. I blame those making you feel like truly beautiful
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by IWillSueYou(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:

Okay

You're cute babe.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
pictures
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by LadySwitz: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
tpiander:

Shebi you warned me meaning what? angry

My presence on the forum is not your concern. I am not responsible for when you discovered the place. Una dey rate seniority or what. Is it a competition.

A very bad temper, my dear. Always in every thread fighting and cussing pple especially ladies @Proclinician or wateva.
For someone who has several businesses but have so much time to bicker and throw tantrums here, I marvel. Tomorrow now he will say he's a native doctor... I pity those patients that come to him. For someone with such fury and vile na to use scissors or knife serrate person face whenever he's angry.
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by LadySwitz: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
nlPoster:

You dont scare me.

If that guy bothers u again..just call @Riele, the small girl, to finish him totally...she's known for dumping carcass of persons who have continuously being foolish and irritating here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by proclinician: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
LadySwitz:

A very bad temper, my dear. Always in every thread fighting and cussing pple especially ladies @Proclinician
For someone who has several businesses but have so much time to bicker and throw tantrums here, I marvel. Tomorrow now he will say he's a doctor... I pity those patients that come to him. For someone with such fury and vile na to use scissors or knife serrate person face whenever he's angry.

Lol come one don't be a chicken. If you have a problem with me we can iron things out trust me i don't bite. I only told her and anyother person here never to quote me and write derogatory terms like foolish stupid bla bla bla. I dont like to be associated with those terms. Simple or am i missing something?
Re: I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
gbami:
Attention seeking bitch...I guess she is a fat bitch, father issue bitch, " I hate men bitch" etc...They always want validation from others to feel good about themselves....You want the sun to rise and set on your bitchy ass...Go to her house now....it will be very dirty.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Dangers Of Premarital Sexual Relationships / Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) / See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.