Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate (52365 Views)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
engrchykae:
and you think El rufai is not doing his job in killing off these people you mentioned?

Killing of which people?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by tartar9(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
engrchykae:
your fraud of Mohammed married a rich widow because of her wealth and killed the widow time inherit her wealth.
As a paedophile,he ran after a small girl and went Randy before contracting STD and as a conman quickly invented ablution to cover the pus he was passing.
Illiterate copy copy false religion founder who plagiarized the Roman Catholic rosary and called his own version cherobi.
Mohammed is an Arab criminal
So He killed Khadija to collect her wealth grin
Contacted STD's grin
Plagiarized your Catholic rosary( like He ever saw or used one) grin ,and of course you don't know the origins of rosaries.
You guys keep getting sillier by the day
It is a well known fact the way your god died... isn't the reason for your salvation again? Are you ashamed? You don't have to cover it up by spewing gibberish.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Can you kindly bring out the poverty rates of Kano, Katsina & Zamfara and compare them with of Plateau & Benue? Quick I am waiting.

How many of our girls are into househelp jobs compared to the number of roadside beggars, almajiris, Mai ruwa, Wheelbarrow pushers, Mai Aya, Mai rake, Parchen kafa and Yan talle?

Many maids have gotten their lives improved/better by their employers! At the office I was obtaining my passport in Delta state, I met a beautiful girl who was from Southern Kaduna also in line for her passport. I talked to her and the family she was working as a maid with were taking her with them to Dubai. .... How many of the category of Hausa people above can ever get something of such?
Many of our ladies from underdeveloped rural areas work as maids and use the money to fund their education, but your people beg for money on the roadside to marry new wives and breed more almajiris and you are talking of poverty?

How many of those have evolved from their occupation to become world beaters. Do you know what indimi, atiku, mangal etc did before they became who they are today? Indimi alone is worth more than both those states you mentioned. We make ourselves, we dont serve or rely on others to make us. Any honest job is worth doing. As for beggars they are worse than scum and we've disowned them. You can have them cause their misery will fit right in with yours.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Khaleell001:

They still feed you with their livestock and other farm produce which their southern counter parts can't produce.
The reforms Uthmān Dan Fodio brought are so. Numerous on a religious level and social level I can begin to estimate.

Before the correct information about Islām in the north women couldn't inherit, they were seen as mere chattels of pleasure and slaves were treated far less than dogs, but his grand redemption through the teaching if Islām changed all these then, but today many of his teaching gotten from Islām are not being followed through by mistake northerners except the memorization of the Qur'an with acting on the message.

It was Muslim scientist that helped shaped and gave the skeletal frame work of what we call science today. Is it in maths, chemistry, medicine and engineering?
I can name muslim scientist that gave science the foundation which other scientists are now building on till this date.

What were Christian during time of Galelio and Newton?
Burning them atbtge stakes blaming these scientist for heresies.

Please, when you try to bad mouth anything from Islām look well enough befirenyiu start snouting your mouth like a pig at what we do.

When I thought I have seen all the dumbness from Almajiris, more keep on coming in.
In your first paragraph, Southerners buy the food from us, we do not give them free of charge and if we talk about farming, the Middlebelt produces most of the foodcrops being bought by the south and not your semi-arid core-north..

Secondly, u claim Islam liberated the women of Hausa land and gave them more rights which is very false!
Hausa land has queens before Danfodio came and thank God the queen Amina of Zaria is a well known example.... How can a culture you claim that subjugates women make them queens of entire kingdoms? Can't you see how much of a shameless liar you are?
Danfodio brought the culture of stoning women to death according to Sharia, look at Hausaland and tell me how powerful Hausa fulani women are compared to Yoruba muslim woman today..

We are talking about the benefits of Danfodio and you are talking about things the Islamic empire of the middle East claim to have achieved which are lies? Can u even read well at all?

6 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
tartar9:

So He killed Khadija to collect her wealth grin
Contacted STD's grin
Plagiarized your Catholic rosary( like He ever saw or used one) grin ,and of course you don't know the origins of rosaries.
You guys keep getting sillier by the day
It is a well known fact the way your god died... isn't the reason for your salvation again? Are you ashamed? You don't have to cover it up by spewing gibberish.
foolish terrorists that carried the follies of the dark ages into twentieth century
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Banmeallday: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Usman Dan Fodio ended the history of Hausa people who only know themselves from that point
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

Lol didnt your bible warn you about miracle seeking? There are loads of miracles attributed to the prophet PBUH from splitting the moon to increasing the quantity of food to foretelling the future and many others. I dont know how people will tell you lies and you gullible lot will just go with them.
and you believed Mohammed split the moon, I have heard it all

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by eagleu: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Khaleell001:

How did he destroy a whole ethnic group liar!

These are the lies you keep peddling for every zombie who has zero tolerance for facts to feed on and becomes fatteened by it ,not knowing they are swallowing loads and baggage of shits from shitheads like you.

How?
Go ask a common Hausa man who thinks being a Fulani is next to being God.
Fodios's Agadev university degree has continued to hold Hausas in bondage, and some of them have even lost track reality and the truth .

No need to be childish here if you can't hang with people with constructive argument!

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Starks: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
shut your mouth u bloody child of a slave product , obvously you know your koran very well and watch your bloody brothers take d lives of so many nigerians and it seems good to you because it taste like power right?

but right know nobody cares how good you are in words, what matters now is that the world and africa esp west africa is getting tired of you people incensant killing in west africa. the good part of it now is the spirit of nationalism which is raising, awareness is so intense and you bloody bastards of no notion is begining to irritate the people.

pray to witness revolution because west africa is about to send the arab bastard linage of no nation back to d nomadic life style you guys belong.

mind you, incase you are in one of those arabs hole countries now typing shit..know that the fulanis will never smell power again in nigeria...belive me hausa is done with you people.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

What kind of clown are you? why would he need to kill her to inherit her wealth? do you know how marriage in these ages worked? LMAO! Her finances were firmly in his hands and because of his trustworthiness she asked him to marry her. Do your research.

Oh and Muhammad (PBUH) was never a rich man you clown. Some days he'd wake up with no food in his house partly due to his generosity.
that was how buhari was a poor man with one family house in katsina and a plot of land in Port Harcourt.
Islam is another name for deceit.
All the spoils of war taken from infidels and he still pretends to be poor.
Mohammed the conman.

4 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

LMAO And all your people are useful yeah? Funny thing is the best of yours is not even half as useful as the worst of ours.

But no one will make a dumb statement like arabs will lose their identity or that they've been subdued. The arabs will always be more ubiquitous than the jews and at one point in history the arabs quite literally owned the jews so i dont know where you get the confidence that their current dynamics wont change.
Keep waiting for the time when Arabs will dominate the Jews.... Jews who control the fabric of the Western civilization?
Arabs are already self destructing in their millions as you can see in the middle East.

LMAO, Listen here boy, you cant do anything to us unless that which we please. We are stronger, smarter and more powerful than you'll ever be so the only victories you can claim against us are the ones we allow. When the time is right, we will show our true power. You lot are crying now, you havent seen anything yet.

Nobody cares about the core-north or what happens there.... What I said is that those who have accepted your virus of backwardness through Islam among my own people will be sent to join you completely very soon... This has already been happening over the years.
Many indingene muslims from Plateau, Southern Kaduna and Gongola have been evicted from their ancestral communities to go and join Hausa fulani people.

Just remaining for it to be official. Which will come with the division of the country.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

When I thought I have seen all the dumbness from Almajiris, more keep on coming in.
In your first paragraph, Southerners buy the food from us, we do not give them free of charge and if we talk about farming, the Middlebelt produces most of the foodcrops being bought by the south and not your semi-arid core-north..

Secondly, u claim Islam liberated the women of Hausa land and gave them more rights which is very false!
Hausa land has queens before Danfodio came and thank God the queen Amina of Zaria is a well known example.... How can a culture you claim that subjugates women make them queens of entire kingdoms? Can't you see how much of a shameless liar you are?
Danfodio brought the culture of stoning women to death according to Sharia, look at Hausaland and tell me how powerful Hausa fulani women are compared to Yoruba muslim woman today..

We are talking about the benefits of Danfodio and you are talking about things the Islamic empire of the middle East claim to have achieved which are lies? Can u even read well at all?

LOL In addition to your botched knowledge of history you dont understand economics. Whether they buy it or not its still a contribution by the north that subsidizes food for the southerners which would otherwise be much more expensive if not for the norths competitive advantage. Furthermore, Nigeria has the most arable land in africa the majority of which is located in the "semi arid" north. Today most of the products the southerners mostly prefer from the north especially spices and vegetables are mostly farmed in the core north not the middle belt.

Stoning is prescribed for both men and women so its as equal as it gets. Before bil foduye, hausa has gone 400 years without recording an influential female figure like Madaki Auwa or of course Amina so blaming all of that on foduye is a shameless lie. However, women in hausaland were mistreated and domestic abuse was rife in the community but the islamic reforms were able to solidify and legalize certain rights a woman is entitled to in a community.

Is there a woman in the whole south more revered than amina mohammed today? I'll wait. I'm not arguing that women in other regions have more rights, im just saying that they have more rights than they were afforded originally and that continues to improve.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Keep waiting for the time when Arabs will dominate the Jews.... Jews who control the fabric of the Western civilization?
Arabs are already self destructing in their millions as you can see in the middle East.
Ohh yeah KSA, UAE, Qatar, Jordan etch are self destructing. I wonder why you lot cant stay away form these countries. If theres anything constant in this life its change. 200 years ago if anyone stipulated that the ottoman influence will be restricted to turkey and the turks be as feeble as they are now no one would agree.

Nobody cares about the core-north or what happens there.... What I said is that those who have accepted your virus of backwardness through Islam among my own people will be sent to join you completely very soon... This has already been happening over the years.
Many indingene muslims from Plateau, Southern Kaduna and Gongola have been evicted from their ancestral communities to go and join Hausa fulani people.

Just remaining for it to be official. Which will come with the division of the country.
You dont care about the core north but you are here wanking your willy about the core north. Keep deceiving yourself dweeb, your machinations wont matter when the north descends on you with the wrath of the almighty. We took these places before, we will take them again if need be. You are in any thread that talks about the core north. You are obsessed. Cant the with the fact that you will forever be in our shadow. Embarrassing!

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

LOL Empire? Lmao! The kwararafa was a band of savages known for guerilla attacks and were too knuckle headed to sustain any conquest. They have never conquered the whole of hausa land. A region that has been laid to waste by multiple hausa kings at various points. In one occasion after he pillaged they offered him slaves (the only thing you lot are good for) which he refused. The biggest erect structure in the kwararafa before the brits was an ant hill. Spare me that BS.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwararafa

Read about Kwararafa and get some sense. It is from Wikipedia but read the references there!

And why didn't you talk about the Nok?

Fought which war? Lol! you people are deluded. Try anything foolish we dare you. We will remind you who we are and who you are. God have mercy on your souls.

See this nonentity... Everyone knows that 90% of the foot soldiers who fought the civil war against Biafra under Gowon where Northern Christians and Middlebelters. I lost uncles within my family and my hometown.. how many did you loose? Ignoramus.

Hausa fulanis were evicted from Tafawa Balewa town in Bauchi in 2011... That town is in Bauchi state which is over 70% Muslim. Go and reclaim that town.

You people started crisis, well prepared in Kaduna but in the entire south of Kaduna river there is no muslim dominated Angwa, but in the north of the river there are multiple Christian dominated Angwas.

All these conflicts where you people were dealt with, you people came well prepared to attack, but we were not even prepared but we still deal with you people. Imagine when we become well prepared?

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
engrchykae:
that was how buhari was a poor man with one family house in katsina and a plot of land in Port Harcourt.
Islam is another name for deceit.
All the spoils of war taken from infidels and he still pretends to be poor.
Mohammed the conman.

Buhari may be as incompetent as his predecessor but trust me, tales of his principle and modest lifestyle are no tall tales at all. I knew the man, the house he lived, the cars he drove, how much he lost and gave before he eventually won. He may be inept, but hes as principled as they come.

You idiots just deal in extremes and hyperbole. You have no capacity to understand anything in between.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by fk002: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Every post from StaffofOranyan is instructive and educative...I got tired of giving Likes and I decide to just write a comment and say this guys is Oranyan incarnate. grin

There is nothing in his post not to like, NOTHING! �

This is not a good time for fulani in Nigeria. Under democracy and new age knowledge, all the myths of fulani nobility and dan fodio's acts of godliness are rubbished. It is clear to see now that Sokoto caliphate and its franchised Emirates practiced terrorism, kidnapping, human trafficking, and all other vices and atrocities demonstrated in bokoharam.

Imagine if we didnt have internet to get live updates and knowledge, some people will deceive us into believing Shekau is a man of god and the Army is the terrorist. grin

Is sheakau a Fulani? You guys only handpick every bad egg and tag him Fulani. Just to portray Fulani as radicals.

Fulani is a tribe with many influential people beyond Nigeria, you can't fight a tribe like that.

In fact, as of now the UN leadership is in the hands of Fulani.

You cannot proscribe a whole tribe as terrorist. Just like you can't proscribe igbos or yoruba or Hausa as a terrorist.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by tartar9(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
engrchykae:
foolish terrorists that carried the follies of the dark ages into twentieth century
"The follies of the dark ages" must be a referrence to xtianity right
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by LegendHero(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

...far worse than that. He wiped off their cultural identity.

Musa Muhammed
Abubakar Isa
Ibrahim Suleiman
Yunusa Mamman
Yussuf Abdullahi

These are names you see in Hausaland, their own indigeneous names are wiped out. Gone...forgotten forever!

They used to have masquerades and babalawos and aborishas, they are all killed off. Hausas have forgotten their drum beats and dance steps. Because fulani told them it is sin to play music and dance....they said Muhammed will be upset.

Meanwhile, fulani refuse to let go of its own ancestral tradition of cow herding. Fulani do sharo and have not cared wether it upsets Muhammed or not. But they told Hausa their cultural practice offends Muhammed.

They wiped out Hausa tradition and said it was offensive to Allah...but the munafikis continue to practice bestiality and Bleep cows and even swap women.

Now Hausas get on dance floor and move like Indians and Arabs....their African dance steps have left them....no rhythym, no flow....just rigid steps!

May Allah wipe fulani off the face of this earth for its multiple atrocities and hatred to mankind.

It seems I need to start picking up a book about Nigeria and learn more about all theses tribes.

Sometimes I always look clueless when you guys are discussing various tribe.

This thread taught me a lot about the ideology of the Fulanis, and one thing I learnt is that they never change their ways. That treachery still exists today and I’m glad we are conscious of their ideology now.

What else that needs to be done if for we Muslims in the SW to stop depending on the Sultan as a religious head. After all, Islam got to the SW in the 16th century before Dan-Fodio Jihad.

Instead of recognizing the Sultan as the Muslim religious head of Nigeria, we should rather recognize someone else from the source itself. Although Saudi too is somehow these days.

Normally, Islam would have been better in Nigeria, but these same Fulanis make the religion toxic. They are intolerant, full of themselves, fixated on the mindset of past centuries and rigid to change. At this age, Shariah and Jihad should have been relegated from the face of this world, even the Middle East people are modifying their laws.

It’s really a sad thing to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Starks: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

What kind of clown are you? why would he need to kill her to inherit her wealth? do you know how marriage in these ages worked? LMAO! Her finances were firmly in his hands and because of his trustworthiness she asked him to marry her. Do your research.

Oh and Muhammad (PBUH) was never a rich man you clown. Some days he'd wake up with no food in his house partly due to his generosity.
you are a small joke ...since koran is all you know but who really cares now the spirit of true nationalism is begin to speak...where is your ancestral land where will you run to.. your cousins are getting tired .. west africa is getting tired.. when d crusade start ....you better repent now before it gets to late and humble yourself because you have no home in nigeria.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

LMAO Small fry go and take it up with the spectator index (who excel at statistics and estimation BTW) not me. Even at 120 million hausa speakers outnumber swahili speakers and its not even close so the statement still stands. You think because it is spoken across some banana republics with little population they compare to our mighty language? LOL, Face it, We are infallible!

I am giving you facts and you are here saying rubbish.

Swahili is the official language of the EAC which comprises of 5 countries with 150 million people...
Where is Hausa language the official language of? Bring facts and not stupidity!

These 5 countries outnumber Nigeria in literacy levels and they now use Swahili in teaching advanced science courses in the universities like Physics & Chemistry. .... Can you even teach Integrated science with Hausa?

Swahili language is spoken by people who are more productive with it.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by fk002: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
DennisEche:

In as much as you You made a good point, I did like to point out some few errors, Kwankwaso and ganduje are both Fulani's, the only Hausa man to have rule Kano state as a was Shekarau . You can imagine how they have conquered the hausas even though they are the majority in Kano yet all Kano govs and emir of kano are Fulani, take ilorin for instance, what is Fulani population there yet is only Fulani man that can occupy that position of emir of ilorin

Shekrau is not a Hausa man he is Babur from Borno state

Kwankwaso is a Hausa man

Ganduje is full-blooded Fulani man

Thanks
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k2:

Your point is stupid. By you logic martial arts isnt part of Brazilian culture because it arrived in the 60s. The hijab has been worn for centuries among them. Lol you are mentally challenged dude. Dressing a certain way is part of ones culture.

Answer my question, shameless ignoramus.

Did Queen Amina of Zaria wear a hijab or Burqa, yes or no grin
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Hypnotise: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
I rebuke such foolishness now and in future. Amen.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
tartar9:

"The follies of the dark ages" must be a referrence to xtianity right
the crusades and the jihads.
The christian leaders promised their fighters indulgences while the leaders of the Moslems promised their fighters virgins.
All in a bid to motivate their fighters.
Europe grew up and stopped while Islam kept on playing.
That's what I meant by the follies of the dark ages
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by dederocs(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
He is a bad blood thirsty jihadist.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by eagleu: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
fk002:

Is sheakau a Fulani? You guys only handpick every bad egg and tag him Fulani. Just to portray Fulani as radicals.

Fulani is a tribe with many influential people beyond Nigeria, you can't fight a tribe like that.

In fact, as of now the UN leadership is in the hands of Fulani.

You cannot proscribe a whole tribe as terrorist. Just like you can't proscribe igbos or yoruba or Hausa as a terrorist.

You had no difficulty murdering every Igbo person at sight, because 4 Igbo soldiers carried out a coup. Oh, you'd say Igbos were rejoicing for the coup?
Well Fulanis have been rejoicing and benefitting from Fodio's criminality for 200 years

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

I am giving you facts and you are here saying rubbish.

Swahili is the official language of the EAC which comprises of 5 countries with 150 million people...
Where is Hausa language the official language of? Bring facts and not stupidity!

These 5 countries outnumber Nigeria in literacy levels and they now use Swahili in teaching advanced science courses in the universities like Physics & Chemistry. .... Can you even teach Integrated science with Hausa?

Swahili language is spoken by people who are more productive with it.

We are talking about language speakers and you are bringing up "official" language and you speak of stupidity. Chamorro is the official language of guam, doesnt mean they have more speakers than hausa dunce!

LMAO, Kanos GDP is more than that of those countries combined and i'm only half joking. Hausa is the only nigerian language you can get a masters and PHD in. Hausas have more prominent people than any swahili speakers. Hausa is officially being used to teach in some northern states (though i dont even support that). You can only hate, but just as we are not your mates hausa and swahili are not in the same league.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

Buhari may be as incompetent as his predecessor but trust me, tales of his principle and modest lifestyle are no tall tales at all. I knew the man, the house he lived, the cars he drove, how much he lost and gave before he eventually won. He may be inept, but hes as principled as they come.

You idiots just deal in extremes and hyperbole. You have no capacity to understand anything in between.
we understand stinking hypocrisy when we see it.
You don't deceive us with theatrics because we are the masters of theatrics because we are merchants by nature.
Buhari and modest have no business, buhari is just a good pretender.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
tartar9:

You must be an Igbo
Bunch of sycophants who only worship money
Last time I checked,Israels(where half the world's jewish population are) GDP is just half of Saudi Arabia.
They control the world,but at every point in their entire history they have been used for suya grin
What's the point in controlling the world then
Lol

You are comparing Israel, an advanced nation with high living standards as obtainable in the Western world to Saudi Arabia where 90% of the wealth is in the hands of a few rich royal houses and many citizens still live low income lives?

It's just like saying Indonesia is better than Switzerland cos it has a higher GDP. Mugu.

Almost everyone has been used for Suya at one point in their lives.... I get am before nor be property... Go and use the Jews for Suya now.
Arabs are the ones under their occupation and crying everyday.
You can cry a river for Arabs grin

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
engrchykae:
is that why your Mohammed the murderer killed Khadija to inherit her wealth?
And started marrying small girls to flex the deceased widow's fortune?

It is so sad that you wonder how over 1 billion people can be following a terrorist like this.

Well most of them were born into it and their fathers were forced into it with the sword, they also cannot leave it today or they will be killed.

Is there any difference between this and a cult?

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
engrchykae:
the crusades and the jihads.
The christian leaders promised their fighters indulgences while the leaders of the Moslems promised their fighters virgins.
All in a bid to motivate their fighters.
Europe grew up and stopped while Islam kept on playing.
That's what I meant by the follies of the dark ages

Fighters in the crusade were promised fame women title and ale. That is a fact. They raped and they pillaged. The roman inquisition was responsible for the genocide and torture of countless innocent souls.

How old is christianity and how old is islam? how old are modern european civilizations and how old are most modern asian and african civilizations? Even now the europeans and north americans are instigators and war mongers. Makes them even more insidious.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

It is so sad that you wonder how over 1 billion people can be following a terrorist like this.

Well most of them were born into it and their fathers were forced into it with the sword, they also cannot leave it today or they will be killed.

Is there any difference between this and a cult?

Better than to worship someone who sh-ts pisses and bleeds like me. How can someone really indulge himself in such lunacy?

The whites really did a number on you lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.