Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate (50744 Views)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Give Us RUGA : Students Of Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto(UDUS) Stage Protest / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by MetaPhysical: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k2:

Lol keep begging its already on the front page. You're free to type away keyboard warrior. Keep hoping allah destroys fulani since pussies like yourself. can rant online.

You say rant online but if we mention Opc and Amotekun now your terrorism captains will start shivering and calling Buhari to ban Amotekun.

You go see shivering soon.

Sango go dey front dey throw bolts
Ogun go dey back dey collect blood
Oya go dey right dey demolish path
Olokun dey left dey drown enemy
Amotekun dey center to inflict pain.

I hear your captains want reimbursement for cows destroyed by Sango. Dont they know where Sango lives? They should go knock his door and demand payback nau.

Awon kafiri! Fulani is the real kafiri.

5 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thousands and thousands of ethnic groups and civilizations have been destroyed and supplanted. Hausa is just one of them.
The 2-4 million Hausa Christians who live in rural areas of Katsina, Zaria & Kano at least cannot be destroyed cos they never contacted that evil virus of deception spread through Islam.

They are the only hope of the preservation of whatever existed of a once large and prosperous African race (Hausas).
Dozens of indigenous tribes in Bauchi & Yobe have also been destroyed but I wonder why nobody talks about them.

Stop spreading lies. The phrase hausa christian is an oxymoron. These imposters do not speak or represent what we stand for. Fodio only finished what hausa kings like yaji and rumfa started. Hausas still are and remain prosperous. The two richest men in the north are hausas. Most prominent business men including two past presidents are of hausa descent. The most spoken indigenous african language is hausa. The largest ethnicity in the continent is hausa. See the holy union between hausas, fulanis and other muslim northern ethnicities has made the hausas infallible. You will die of jealousy and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Usman Dan Fodio the terrorist
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Blue3k2: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

LMAO You lot have no knowledge on the north whatsoever. What do you mean wiped out hausa culture? just as herdsmen practice the old way of life of the fulanis, maguzawas still practice the old ways of the people now known as hausas. Hausa tradition and culture from wedding and ceremonies to food to mode of dressing is very different from that of arabs or muslims. Culture is not defined by dancing like a possessed ape. You say fodio made hausas forsake their names, but read the names of hausa kings before fodios war. Especially those in kano who adopted muslim names since the 10/11th century. Your hatred and bile for northerners is shameless.

Lol metaphysical reasons like a mumu. The guys just reinforce eachothers nonsense. If states bring back history there will see less foolish comments. I just dont understand why they're trying ascribe a victim narrative the hausas when they dont.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by onoja12: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
make no mistake,i happen to like the fulanis alot,because they have some kind of sound reasoning,however i dislike the religious part of them.i think religion is the problem of Nigeria and Africa as a hole both christianity and islam which by the way are one and the same ,need to live Africa for it to progress.and usman spread headed the injecting of religion into the north onbehalf of the arabs.

Blue3k2:

They're childish busy bodies. The supposed victims hardly write about it funny enough. The fact is they're culturally similar and have similar political voting patterns.

[s][/s]

Lol you clowns are mentally challenged. Instead watching video you're attacking strawmen arguments nobody made. Who claimed he hausa weirdo?

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k2:

Wow you have really hard time with nuance points. I said people joined his cause because the government was also oppressive. Saying Dan Fodio was wicked doesn't make the other kings saints. You're trying make out victims when they're not.

I compared dan Fodio to Mohammed and Genghis Khan. Saying he's barbaric is trite since every conqueror is. You dont overthrow people without force. How do think empires expand.
you are saying that fodio formed empire using Islam as a cover?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Fulanis are offsprings of Arab/Berber soldiers from North Africa who enslaved and raped Black West African women. Fulanis themselves don't know their history. They are offsprings of rape. Maternally they are related to us Black West Africans, this is why they speak a West African language. However, their paternal seed is from people who have enslaved and keep on enslaving Black people till date (Arabs).

So they are still in West Africa to keep on with that legacy, but very soon their time will be up. This I can promise them.

Yes! Hausas would have just been like Yoruba muslims today had it been Danfodio had not destroyed them. They would have been very tolerant and still hold on to their traditional values, customs, masquerades and festivals the way Yoruba muslims do.

Anyway, just to let you know that Hausa culture is not completely lost/wiped off.
There are 2-4 million Hausa Christians/pagans who are mostly centred in the deep rural areas of Zaria, Katsina & Kano and these ones still manage to hold on to the ancestral Hausa culture, traditions, festivals and even the traditional religion .... Although it is heavily and largely fading away and on the verge of extinction. It may not survive the next 25 years.

LMAO The only people who bear hausa names today are your people. Arent you ashamed? you left your names for that of hausas? oh right, you didnt really have a choice. Your people were actually slaves. Always have been, always will be.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k2:

You're anology is stupid no matter how you rationalize it clown. Hausa's freely elected them and have every opportunity to change policies. Even they're in charge its still the same thing. Only idiots believe the problem with the region is mainly correlated to fulani or ceremonial institutions. When britsh came they could have adopted new ideas but chose not to.

The fulani are minority and won't be going anywhere. If losers use that foolish excuse they'll never develop. The state can abolish the traditional institutions anytime it likes. Abacha deposed the sultan once upon a time. Their issues have moved past dan fodio. The policies practiced are their issue.

Hausas are not free or wise enough to know what is good for them politcally cos first of all. The overwhelming majority of them are illiterates and hungry people who do what the fulani leaders tell them to do. Give the Hausa masses literacy and enlightenment and watch them send your asses back to Futa jallon!

Were Northern Christian minorities not in romance with the caliphate in the past? What changed?

Fulanis have infiltrated Hausa society beyond the traditional leaders, so the deposition of the traditional ruler won't change anything. Majority of Hausa elites, middle-class, scholars and Clergymen have been intermarried into fulani families.

Personally for me, I don't even care how poverty continues to ravage Hausa muslims.... Hausa Muslims and northern minority Muslims can perish with their Fulani leadership for all I care.
We just have to remind you people of your failures especially when you bring something like this here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by EdidemLord(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Holy crap

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Khaleell001(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thousands and thousands of ethnic groups and civilizations have been destroyed and supplanted. Hausa is just one of them.
The 2-4 million Hausa Christians who live in rural areas of Katsina, Zaria & Kano at least cannot be destroyed cos they never contacted that evil virus of deception spread through Islam.

They are the only hope of the preservation of whatever existed of a once large and prosperous African race (Hausas).
Dozens of indigenous tribes in Bauchi & Yobe have also been destroyed but I wonder why nobody talks about them.

As if there was anything like Christianity in the north before the colonial masters came bulldozing their way through.

Most clearly lack the objectivity to deal with the topic at hand.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
myobjective:

I don't know why southerners with close to zero knowledge about core north demography always like to romanticize the Hausa and dehumanised the Fulani when both group are one and the same. An average Hausa from the north west will die protecting the interest of the Fulani. I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing but that is how they want to live.
the parasites and the host are one body of course
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Khaleell001(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Busch:

Yo pls I’d like to know are you religious. Cause you seem too smart to be.

because to you religious people are stupid?

I think the smartest people and eloquent people to ever live were religious people.
They can convince you with every mannerisms that is there for the taking.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Blue3k2: 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You say rant online but if we mention Opc and Amotekun now your terrorism captains will start shivering and calling Buhari to ban Amotekun.

You go see shivering soon.

Sango go dey front dey throw bolts
Ogun go dey back dey collect blood
Oya go dey right dey demolish path
Olokun dey left dey drown enemy
Amotekun dey center to inflict pain.

I hear your captains want reimbursement for cows destroyed by Sango. Dont they know where Sango lives? They should go knock his door and demand payback nau.

Awon kafiri! Fulani is the real kafiri.

I said you personally are a pussy metaphysical. You wont do anything but rant like the keyboard warrior clown you are. If you didnt join these groups stop acting tough loser. You attaching yourself to collective because you're an impotent pussy boy. Lol You mentioned everything accept yourself for a reason. It's funny you're too dense to understand this simple message.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k2:

Lol metaphysical reasons like a mumu. The guys just reinforce eachothers nonsense. If states bring back history there will see less foolish comments. I just dont understand why they're trying ascribe a victim narrative the hausas when they dont.

You made a mistake in your original post. Rimfa has nothing to do with fodio or the kingdom of gobir. Muhammad rumfa was a 15th century hausa sultan of kano.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
wicked demon
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
LMAO It seems the oblivious idiots in the south were brainwashed into think fodio is evil and everything evil started with him. LOL What a bunch of deluded apes.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blue3k2:

This point is incorrect. The mongols didnt impose their religion on the lands they conqured. They allowed for religious diversity.
Cyrus the great also allow conquered people to practice their religion

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Khaleell001(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bialegend:

Just shut up your mouth and keep quiet. Who are you to tell a whole people what is good and what is not good for them? I say, who are you? Evil fulani, you think you have any right to decide for any other group except your own group? Your evil ancestor, came all the way from futa jalon, met a group called the Hausa and all of a sudden start to bring religious reforms to them and a devilish reform at that one. And you have the guts to come in here to call it a better deal. How do you know it's a better deal for them? Did they ask you to reform their own way of worshiping their Allah? Why did you have to do it by force?

Did you read how they lead their lives before the coming of Uthmān Dan Fodio reforming their way of life.
And I still insist it was a better deal they would have done anything to bargain for even till this day.

You folks always claiming superior knowledge of everything when it comes to the north, whereas you are nothing more than a rabble rouser with no known knowledge whatsoever you keep insisting on knowing hot airs and foolishly keep peddling half truths and no truths for your ignorant zombies who are always willing to like your quotes at a go.

Shaykh Uthmān Dan Fodio (may Allāh have mercy on him) was indeed an enigma in West Africa that even you fore fathers will do anything to re enact his sweeping reforms he carried out in the northern sub region till date.

And his religious teachings and legacies are still there for all to see and still remain unmatched by the greatest of your fore fathers.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Khaleell001(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jimi24:

You are completely wrong my friend. You are romanticizing. Dan Fodio was not a moving, romantic figure. He was an idealistic. An Islamic purist. He built a caliphate not by design or deliberate self aggrandizenent but out of idealism and ideology.
I fund that most Nigerian are shallow and materialistic so they find it difficult to understand idealistic motivations.
If Dan Fodio had been more self motivated he wont have inspired Hausas to overthrow their kings and get please get it right that the Jihad was by mostly Hausas not Fulani

You people are just born liars with no iota of objectivity in all you say.
You look at things from a misty prism and a very shallow perspective and you think you can deal justice to the topic?

I don't blame you folks though,everything to you is you-chop-i-chop approach.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Blue3k2: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Hausas are not free or wise enough to know what is good for them politcally cos first of all. The overwhelming majority of them are illiterates and hungry people who do what the fulani leaders tell them to do. Give the Hausa masses literacy and enlightenment and watch them send your asses back to Futa jallon!

Were Northern Christian minorities not in romance with the caliphate in the past? What changed?

Fulanis have infiltrated Hausa society beyond the traditional leaders, so the deposition of the traditional ruler won't change anything. Majority of Hausa elites, middle-class, scholars and Clergymen have been intermarried into fulani families.

Personally for me, I don't even care how poverty continues to ravage Hausa muslims.... Hausa Muslims and northern minority Muslims can perish with their Fulani leadership for all I care.
We just have to remind you people of your failures especially when you bring something like this here.

Lol they're stupid and illiterate for centuries? You exuse mongers will always have justification for being foolish. It's not surprising losers relate to other losers. Nobody is stopping them from gaining literacy or enlightenment. The south doesn't depend solely on pubic school.

Nobody forced these marriages clown. If they want change they will make it happen. They not forced to obey they spouses wishes unquestionaing. Are you whiped in your household?

Lol people like youself dont even know the badic history. You only have a dumb narrative thst can't hold up to basic logic. You dont csre yet whining about dan Fodio more than any hausa on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Dangote is illiterate
Abdulsamad Rabiu is illiterate
Maitama sule is illiterate
IBB is illiterate
Abdulsalam Abubakar is illiterate

These are the products of a subdued ethnic group. And what then do we say about your people who im sure no one has ever even heard about? The most spoken indigenous african language and the largest african ethnicity is subdued. LMAO What a clown. Nahh your people who shamelessly speak hausa and claim hausa names, the ones abandoning their ethnicity, they're the ones you should weep for. You think there is ever a scenario where hausas turn on fulanis? if theres anyone hausas will want to get rid off its you two faced gutless northern minorities. If Dan fodio is bad for bringing an islamic and political revolution what do you say about hausa kings like muhammad rumfa, ali yaji and muhammad kisoki who were responsible for laying the foundations of islam in kano through war as well?

Focus on your irrelevant people and leave us alone. We dont need your faux sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
sassysure:

Thank u!
Meet an Hausa scholar and he will tell you how fulanis used religion to brainwash them into allowing them to Lord over them as Allah representative in Nigeria.

By the time they knew it, everything was taken over by them and they were relegated to the villages to farm.
Not only farm but farm for the fulanis who has also taken over their lands.

The fulanis are the most educated in the north. So all govt openings naturally went to them.

In as much I hate politicians, I can see what ganduje is doing.
He isn't a fulani puppet like kwankwanso and if that man still stays in the corridor of power in the next 10 yrs, the hair as will fight those people.
He has systematically made Hausa people emirs irrespective of the story behind that.
That office is strictly fulani.
He is chasing their children out of the street.
Once they are educated, they can challenge the fulanis.
That's the only way
then before you know it the Satan of sokoto will use religion to fight ganduje
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
AfrokanGod:

The British empire burnt the Benin empire to ashes while also killing and looting its treasures, Go tell a Benin man he accepted Christianity on his own free will. Religion was an afterthought to the colonist, their first mission was to plunder the wealth of the colonised nation and they found out forcing their religion on their subject was one way to achieve their aim. King leopard came to congo under the guise to bringing religion to the savage congolease, he sought and got permission from the catholic church.

Nigerians had it better, south Americans where killed in their millions, the Congolese were also killed in their millions.

Christianity and Islam were spread by force, without force and subjugation how do you convince a man your god is better than is?

Read about the Spanish Inquisition, Read about the King leopards Colonization of congo, read about the Crusade.

Nobody will ever argue that the British did not destroy our civilizations or conquer us.

My point is never you try to mix Christian evangelism in Africa to that of colonialism.

If you tell me that christianity was forced on native Americans and the black slaves in the Americas, I will not argue with you. ... Today there are religions like the Santeria of Cuba and Candomblé of Brazil which evolved as a result of African slaves mixing native religions and christianity cos they were mandated to practice Catholicism, hence they had to hide their traditions under Catholicism.

Are you aware that in the North, the British promoted Islam? During the indirect rule? Northern Nigeria would have been 50/50 or Christian majority today if not that the British colonialists banned missionaries from entering into towns or villages where mosques or Muslims were already in existence, no matter how few they were.
So I wonder how on Earth, according to you, People who have forced christianity on us were promoting Islam in the north.

Why did the British not force christianity on India who they ruled for centuries?
Bro, pls go and read a book and stop embarrassing yourself! The British colonialists had no business with Christianity or religion... They even preferred Muslims. Hence they always favoured Muslims/Islam over paganism as was seen in India, Sudan and Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by eagleu: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nowenuse:

Yes thank you for telling this truth outrightly to Blue3k2.
But you forgot to add that Mallam Dendo (a fulani offspring/follower) of Danfodio also did the same thing to the Nupes in Nupe land.

Danfodio and his Fulani army conquered Hausas, Ilorin and Nupes with exactly the same treachery technique. They come in peace as friends and the destroy the society and take over from within.

It is only Gombe, Jalingo (Muri) & Yola that fulanis conquered directly through war without treachery....
They however used treachery to maintain and expand it.

Very good point sir.
Many nations celebrate almost mystical founding fathers like George Washington, Gandhi, etc. We are forced to acknowledge a deceptive religious criminal like Fodio.

Look no further if you wonder why Nigeria is going backwards

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Khaleell001(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
You are the clown here
And it's obvious you don't read, if you did you would have better understanding and discernment. He was the devil and his serpent seed is still plaguing the contraption called Nigeria.
I don't even know where to start lecturing you from, do you know the empires of the Negros before the Fulanis arrived? Every idiot that was unfortunate enough to invite them soon loses his throne and way of life.
Do you know who sold negros during the slave trade?
A lot of you are starved of knowledge.

I guess this is another instance of 'Abacha never stole'?

So before your fore fathers were selling their sons for a pieces of mirror to their slave masters Uthmān dan Fodio was busy negotiating the deal for a bad Nigeria innit?
And before you do ,read history well and tell us how it relates to what Nigeria is currently facing.
When you don't have anything reasonable to say you start talking like a toddler learning new words.

Just read what you have written and see how insensible it looks.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
OgboAto:
The OP merely romanticized Dan Fodio. For instance, saying he retired from war is mere simplification. Dan Fodio ran mad - he became mentally unstable and had to be resigned to indoors.
even Mohammed the prophet had gonorrhea and as a smart conman invented ablution to cover the pus he was passing

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
sassysure:

Thank u!
Meet an Hausa scholar and he will tell you how fulanis used religion to brainwash them into allowing them to Lord over them as Allah representative in Nigeria.

By the time they knew it, everything was taken over by them and they were relegated to the villages to farm.
Not only farm but farm for the fulanis who has also taken over their lands.

The fulanis are the most educated in the north. So all govt openings naturally went to them.

In as much I hate politicians, I can see what ganduje is doing.
He isn't a fulani puppet like kwankwanso and if that man still stays in the corridor of power in the next 10 yrs, the hair as will fight those people.
He has systematically made Hausa people emirs irrespective of the story behind that.
That office is strictly fulani.
He is chasing their children out of the street.
Once they are educated, they can challenge the fulanis.
That's the only way

LMAO! Is this what they told you gullible lot in the south? LOOOOL! I swear you people are like sheep!

First of all, Ganduje is a fulani man.

Secondly, all the emirates he created were handed to fulani men, mostly children of the former fulani king of kano ado bayero.

Stop bringing an ethnic war that doesnt even exist into our midst. Why are you people obsessed with seeing hausas and fulanis divided? Thats a pipe dream, let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

LMAO You lot have no knowledge on the north whatsoever. What do you mean wiped out hausa culture? just as herdsmen practice the old way of life of the fulanis, maguzawas still practice the old ways of the people now known as hausas. Hausa tradition and culture from wedding and ceremonies to food to mode of dressing is very different from that of arabs or muslims. Culture is not defined by dancing like a possessed ape. You say fodio made hausas forsake their names, but read the names of hausa kings before fodios war. Especially those in kano who adopted muslim names since the 10/11th century. Your hatred and bile for northerners is shameless.

And why do Maguzawa Hausas still practice the old ways of the Hausas? Was it not because they rejected the virus of Islam brought by Danfodio?

I wonder the rubbish you are explaining above.

Of course, Hausas will not abandon every aspect of their culture, cos not even the Pakistanis or Iranians or even Arabs completely abandoned their cultures for Islam. .... The only thing that unites all the groups mentioned above is that many of them have adopted Islam as their culture and find it very difficult to distinguish between their culture and religion.

So many Hausas will be ready to swear to you that Hijab is their culture. ... What foolishness could be more than this?
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Dupamecano: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
engrchykae:
even Mohammed the prophet had gonorrhea and as a smart conman invented ablution to cover the pus he was passing

LOL! No historical fact to support this, but it was a well known fact that your god "jesus" shat and pissed his pants, bleeding like a stuck pig as the romans nailed him like balangu. cheesy
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by engrchykae(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

Fulanis have been living in the sahel region for a very long time, they have been a part of various african empires. They were a prominent part of hausa land and in kano especially the even had seats in the council of 9 (kingmakers) since the middle ages. Fodios war is not different from any war waged during the dark ages or any of the napoleonic wars or any of the many wars waged in europe and other continents. Its not a question of what fodio did, he clearly had good intentions given the time period or else the lower class most of whom were hausas wouldnt have joined his army. Plus most hausa states were experiencing an economic downturn during this age but the caliphate was able to revive their economies. Its not about living in the past and questioning actions that were not peculiar in their respective time periods, the vikings were war mongers and now the most peaceful people on earth. Its about leaving the past where it belongs and carving out a future for our children.
fodio had only one intention just like buhari,the entrenchment of the fulanis over the north.
That poor commonners joined him doesn't prove he is good.
After all poor northerners voted buhari and drank gutter waters

1 Like

Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Khaleell001(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Oh I see, where is the prosperity and fairness dan fodio promised the dummies he conquered? I have tried finding it but all I see is poverty, disease and perpetual slavery,
Yes he really beat the Hausa's bad, infact so bad their children are shoemakers, mei suya, mei shayi, they have killed their way into being the spiritual head of muslims, another set of dummies who don't research.

Dan fodio is a typical fulani man, like Buhari, they would kill and maim to get to power, (using useful dummies like yourself) once they get power all they do is install themselves like a virus on a computer and destroy what they met, I call it the 'emir Trojan'

Nothing to celebrate, but of course Hitler is a bigass hero to some skinheads

It was so bad that there offspring despite being the lowest of lows still rank highest when it comes to wealth and power.
If there were so dull and full of shit like you drunkenly keep insinuating how come they keep dominating you in almost every sphere in Nigeria?
Does it not show whom the really dummies are ?

No doubt, his people are poor ,but they can beat the hell out of you dumb arrogant arse till you smell like a skunk.
Re: Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate by Nowenuse: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dupamecano:

You see theres nothing more pathetic than northern christians like you. Your envy and hatred for the core north is laughable considering we gave you life. Without us you are nothing.

The whites didnt force anything on you. They just beat maimed and enslaved the south. Saw them as nothing other than apes because they like you lived like barbarians. And when they were done bludgeoning you they ingratiated themselves with you using the same religion they used to justify the atrocities against you. And it worked perfectly, you buffoons even thank them for it. LMAO

Who did you give life?

All that you people have brought to we middlebelters and northern minorities is nothing but backwardness, terrorism, poverty, illiteracy...

Mention one good thing I dare you.

I thank God that most of us have left/are now leaving your backwardness unlike many years ago... Educationally we are catching up to the South unlike decades ago when we were at the same level with you people.

Your second paragraph was barbarian English. I don't speak that. You can meet your cousins of poverty and backwardness in Niger republic, they are the ones who speak that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) / Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.