Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million (63247 Views)

Why Courts Imposed Millions Against Babalola, Olanipekun, Ozekhome, Keyamo / Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty / Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by Amumaigwe: 6:55am On Feb 27, 2020
fairfora:
what baffled me the most is the fact that, the 2 renown lawyers are from my state in Ekiti. They ought to have rejected the offer to be their attorneys or counsels in the first place.

Pele my brother.
Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by xteccy: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Nawaoooo very sad tho its already telling us the obvious for IMO state
fairfora:

https://punchng.com/bayelsa-judgment-supreme-court-fines-afe-babalola-olanipekun-n60m/
Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by orisa37: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Wrong.

Humans even challenge The SUPREME SPIRIT of God.

And when EVES weep, Anarchy is in the making.

It's all Ruga Islamisation Fulanisation and Anarchy-RIFA.

Miyetti Allah FH should be proscribed now.
Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Yoighaman:

After the Supreme court, na God. To think that these lawyers with their calibre in the profession and society can toe this unthinkable path is tantamount to felony. How can any sane lawyer challenge the decision of the supreme court that holds the highest level of appellate decisions? This is the height of impunity that must come with consequences. Kudos to that Justice who's fighting very hard to protect our democracy....God punish the dullard and his messengers, I always wish I can reverse my votes for him all of the times he contested.
Fulani can do anything to get what they want, including towing the path of injustice and we can see their activities all over the country. Buhari cannot say he's not aware of or did not approve the decision of the party to review the case. No wonder they're planning to give a whooping 100m USD to another fulaniman and courier to Abacha...maybe for a job well done ,loool. With them in power, don't expect any miracle on our economy. Obj came and fixed our economy. Jonarhan also came and did the same. He would probably have been the best president ever, had he not given corruption a chance. He could have tamed those working with him but he didn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by ajebuter(f): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2020
yarimo:
ajebuter which oyel moni are you talking about? APC is after providing good governance to people .

Good governance under APC?

Oya, bring your coconut head make l konk am...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2020
kerzhim:

The effective difference between Deed Poll and Affidavit is how the documents are authorised. In that case, a court as high as the Supreme Court will only recognises deed poll.

Thank you.

Where do we go for the dead poll? The same typist that trades affidavit within court premises?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by EtuBakore1: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2020
fairfora:

https://punchng.com/bayelsa-judgment-supreme-court-fines-afe-babalola-olanipekun-n60m/
Which kind of mathematics be that?
Lyon pay 10m, Chief Babalola to pay 10m, APC to pay 10m. How these take amount to 60m?

Mathematics na waoh!
Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by sapientia(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yoighaman:

After the Supreme court, na God. To think that these lawyers with their calibre in the profession and society can toe this unthinkable path is tantamount to felony. How can any sane lawyer challenge the decision of the supreme court that holds the highest level of appellate decisions? This is the height of impunity that must come with consequences. Kudos to that Justice who's fighting very hard to protect our democracy....God punish the dullard and his messengers, I always wish I can reverse my votes for him all of the times he contested.

Awwwww.. Welcome back.

Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by Dansuqi: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
fairfora:
Fulani can do anything to get what they want, including towing the path of injustice and we can see their activities all over the country. Buhari cannot say he's not aware of or did not approve the decision of the party to review the case. No wonder they're planning to give a whooping 100m USD to another fulaniman and courier to Abacha...maybe for a job well done ,loool. With them in power, don't expect any miracle on our economy. Obj came and fixed our economy. Jonarhan also came and did the same. He would probably have been the best president ever, had he not given corruption a chance. He could have tamed those working with him but he didn't.
Obj fixed which economy? Are you OK?
Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by yarimo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
ajebuter:

Good governance under APC?

Oya, bring your coconut head make l konk am...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by ajebuter(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=86999983][/quote]

This your wife is fine Wella, l swear...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dansuqi:

Obj fixed which economy? Are you OK?
Yes I am very ok...what was the exchange rate now, compared to when obj was there? What was the Nigeria's reserve when obj was in power, compared with what's obtainable now? With such a ridiculously low crude price, obj strengthen our economy, heaped up our reserve before he left. Our debt was also cancelled to nil. What buhari borrowed alone since he took office with little or nothing to show for it really is huge and calls for a concerned...and he still wants to borrow more. The level of poverty and employment waskt this high when obj was there..I can go on and on.
Re: Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million by yarimo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
ajebuter:

This your wife is fine Wella, l swear...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Bobosky: Wike Pays N30M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.