Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme (118315 Views)

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery / Mums Help!! Drinking Cold Water After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by mabea: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Why e no go frown?? u no see nonsense wey madrid dey play again man city??
Meme loading. Funny you
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by JaceBlaze: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
How is this a news?!

We are living in a culture entirely hypnotized by the illusion of time, in which the so-called present moment is felt as nothing but an infintesimal hairline between an all-powerfully causative past and an absorbingly important future.
We have no present. Our consciousness is almost completely preoccupied with memory and expectation. We do not realize that there never was, is, nor will be any other experience than present experience.
We are therefore out of touch with reality. We confuse the world as talked about, described, and measured with the world which actually is. We are sick with a fascination for the useful tools of names and numbers, of symbols, signs, conceptions and ideas.
We can all go home now.Aristotle has spoken cheesy tongue

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by mozona(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
the baby be like why did you deliver me
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ofemmanu1: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Switruth:
. Obviously the new born baby is the cause of your problem. This heat really dey scatter some people brain.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ofemmanu1: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
shogsman:

You would have made more sense if not for your incessant and exasperating use of grammar, now no one will understand what you're saying, if you had decided to write like everyone else people would have applauded you,but your compulsive need for attention made you appear stupid at the end of the day.
I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ofemmanu1: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:
We can all go home now.Aristotle has spoken cheesy tongue
I have come to believe over and over again that what is most important to me must be spoken, made verbal and shared, even at the risk of having it bruised or misunderstood.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Switch07(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
thundafire:
I thought it was North America and dis is Brazil in VIN Diesel voice

Fast&furious
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by paltielx: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bad niggi
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by OlawaleBammie: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Eskotoyo2040:
Lol... Baba u know well ooo, waitin concern football 4 dis matter grin

That nonsense wey madrid dey do dey vex everybody na
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by lakesider(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I wonder what diswan would have done if it were Nigeria she was born into...

an u think brazil is better than nigeria
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Bankowner: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Abfinest007:
i thought they little babies don see until 3 days
The world is changing my dear! This indomie generation no get chill and can be very impatient.

My comment:
Never seen such a serious look on a newborn.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by stchinedu: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plantainman:
What if he comes to Nigeria
We for don hear say new born dey para for doctor after delivery
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by AmazingELixir: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
lakesider:

an u think brazil is better than nigeria

My friend don't be delusional there's no comparing Brazil to Nigeria, all the indices pins Nigeria down to a strangle hold.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by SONofADAM(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Any new born baby wey land for inside CORONA na miss waka oh
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by junnyjake(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
How is this a news?!

We are living in a culture entirely hypnotized by the illusion of time, in which the so-called present moment is felt as nothing but an infintesimal hairline between an all-powerfully causative past and an absorbingly important future.
We have no present. Our consciousness is almost completely preoccupied with memory and expectation. We do not realize that there never was, is, nor will be any other experience than present experience.
We are therefore out of touch with reality. We confuse the world as talked about, described, and measured with the world which actually is. We are sick with a fascination for the useful tools of names and numbers, of symbols, signs, conceptions and ideas.

Eckhart Tolle?
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ofemmanu1: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
junnyjake:

Eckhart Tolle?
Yes!
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by obioji(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
The baby was not ready to leave yet. The doctor didn't allow the baby girl to apply make-up.

The look on the baby's face- "oga doctor see as you fall my hand"
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by junnyjake(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Yes!

Thought as much.

"the power of now" has proven to be a great hit.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ofemmanu1: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
junnyjake:

Thought as much.

"the power of now" has proven to be a great hit.
Imagine, some peeps bashing me for excessive an bad use of grammar cos of the post.

Most Nigerians just read bihari and zombie novels.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by stchinedu: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
How is this a news?!

What more can we say?

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by homirefacuny(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
RoyalBlu:

For where...

They come out now with all their senses working. cheesy

Mad grin
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by LZAA: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
When an igboman realise that Lagos is Yorubaland!

Lzaa immhotep
Our Lagos sefgrin
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by SyFavoured: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
So, what's your point?

We are therefore out of touch with reality. We confuse the world as talked about, described, and measured with the world which actually is. We are sick with a fascination for the useful tools of names and numbers, of symbols, signs, conceptions and ideas.[/quote]
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by junnyjake(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Imagine, some peeps bashing me for excessive an bad use of grammar cos of the post.

I saw that too.

I agree with your second paragraph. And that's indicative of what's wrong with our sick approach to real life situations.

I hope we get it right someday.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Kay25(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
How is this a news?!

simplfy your words
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by ElonMosque(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Why e no go frown?? u no see nonsense wey madrid dey play again man city??

End time baby.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by ElonMosque(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Simbi goes to school grin grin
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by cezarman(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
That doctor better watch his back...
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by shogsman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
You're not in anyway intelligent, any half baked brain nitwit can use big words,we have dictionaries to that effect,it is the context that matters.you're just contradicting yourself.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Empiree: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
RoyalBlu:
That's some intense stare for a newborn.

Thank God she was born where she was o. If it's some parts I know... cheesy

Oh my world!
who told you Brazil is any better?. Brazilian streets are very violent. You may be robbed and killed at any moment. Anytime you see 2 guys on a motobike with head gear in Brazil is indication of pending disaster.

The moment you notice them pick race. That's why the baby frowned. Lol. She'd preferred Nigeria.
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by badman007(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Switruth:
. Obviously the new born baby is the cause of your problem. This heat really dey scatter some people brain.

Lol.. I was going to tell him to STFU
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ofemmanu1: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
shogsman:

You're not in anyway intelligent, any half baked brain nitwit can use big words,we have dictionaries to that effect,it is the context that matters.you're just contradicting yourself.
I'm only responsible for what I typed not what you understand.
If big words is your problem, I haven't used any big words in my previous posts, if those little words are too big for you then I suggest you go back to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.