Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (11905 Views)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ Eve

My very first sentence was proof that I was not threatened by others' opinions. Please re-read it---it is terse.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Dsense(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2010
Creamish:

Its all over the news my friend! . . plus if the truth bothers u, find a way to resolve it.

rily? has it ever occured to u dat d reason it goes worse is cause pple r determined to make their own cut through illegal means? even if "A" gets shot dead, they'd still do d same thing hoping for better luck? No one wants to know watz morally right . . everyonez concerned bout how fast they can make it. D only way u can ever change your bad ways is to first realise your problems and wat your doing wrong, thereby allowing urself focus on d exact thing u need to change.
Your point or view is still unclear to me ''I swear'' . . . . . . . undecided
When i stated my view i definitely have reasons for what i said . . .Besides it wasn't directed to you dear undecided,The person in question had gotten the message ''This isn't his or her first time talking rubbish bout fellow nigerians as if he or she's not from that Country''.
So listen to my view again . . . .And if you have anything contrary to what i say here then resolve it on your own.
We do know the country has not been in the perspective it deserves or we expect it to be neither it is providing us those rights we are entitled to as a citizens, nor showing any signal in improving the condition in the country . . . .But we as nigerians , as a citizen of that country shouldn't be on the side of making things worst either for our fellow nigerians or the country itself by tanishing the image of our country and which we are supposed to present in a better way that some of us do ,It's not that i'm supporting the situation back home but it's our responsibility to grace the image of our country and not to disgrace it.It's just a big shame that most of us do come over on Nairaland to make fun of Nigerian situation and never to think of decorating it and forgeting we are ambassadors of that country to the western world. So instead of us to seat back and rethink over our stand on making things better for the country but we continue pushing it to the dark tunnel . . .And the amazing part is that non-nigerians come here to say nice and superb things bout our country but unfortunately most of us come her to oppose it . . .Why?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ Eve

My very first sentence was proof that I was not threatened by others' opinions. Please re-read it---it is terse.

Since you have a vision disability let me help you.

If you feel good being a Nigerian then you shouldn't be threatened when SOMEONE else have A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION.

There is nothing in that BOLDED part said YOU WAS. Skim reading is not your forte.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2010
sunch:

@mrs eve,
what's your issue wit the nigerian nah, even as u're married 2a nigerian u can still be passing dis kinda negative statement. So, if other ladys are going gaga 4we are, leave 'em 2continue. Cos we cnt hurt a fly dat really knws her worth and value.
THE FACT REMAINS 9JA RULE, IF NOT NOW.
MAYBE U WATCH OUT>>>>>>>>>>>

Omo to Dun,

Now I am saying [b]SUNCH IS THREATENED[/b]by my difference of opinions.

Sunch,

What negativity have I brought against Nigerian men, I am assuming you are talking about the Nigerian men right? What have I said NEGATIVE about Nigerian men? Please elaborate thanks in advance.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2010
Dsense suga,

I agree with Creamish on the NEGATIVE VIEWS that Nigeria is portrayed around the world not just the West. I don't know how many NON-NIGERIAN women are on Nairaland, but I am sure they can attest that in THEIR COUNTRY Nigeria is viewed as CORRUPTED, VIOLENT, and HIV Infected. As I have stated that ALTHOUGH the media portrayed Nigeria in such DARKNESS SOME of us know better. Some is a very SMALL PERCENTAGE against the whole.

I can't speak for the other non-nigerian women but I am sure that they had to fight against the ignorance of other people in their country about their man simply because he is Nigerian. So let be real and know that the image is not sugary nor glitter. It up to YOU and the rest to prove to the WORLD that Nigeria IS NOT just about this and that.

However, I do agree with you Dsense that your OWN PEOPLE is not painting a GOOD LIGHT about the country that is been PULLED, DRAGGED, AND PUSHED through the mud.

The question is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2010
eve,
am still thinking what ur problem is. I cnt condole it if likes like u and ur cohorts overthere say or write nonsense things on the pages of papers to tarnish image and generalise with the many good ones.
For u 2keep yapping ur mouth as a result of d senseless things u hear without making proper findings wld sure put u in trouble. Cos there are always a bad side in every society u find urself no matter what.
So pls knw how u address issues
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Dsense(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Dsense suga,

I agree with Creamish on the NEGATIVE VIEWS that Nigeria is portrayed around the world not just the West. I don't know how many NON-NIGERIAN women are on Nairaland, but I am sure they can attest that in THEIR COUNTRY Nigeria is viewed as CORRUPTED, VIOLENT, and HIV Infected. As I have stated that ALTHOUGH the media portrayed Nigeria in such DARKNESS SOME of us know better. Some is a very SMALL PERCENTAGE against the whole.

I can't speak for the other non-nigerian women but I am sure that they had to fight against the ignorance of other people in their country about their man simply because he is Nigerian. So let be real and know that the image is not sugary nor glitter. It up to YOU and the rest to prove to the WORLD that Nigeria IS NOT just about this and that.

However, I do agree with you Dsense that your OWN PEOPLE is not painting a GOOD LIGHT about the country that is been PULLED, DRAGGED, AND PUSHED through the mud.

The question is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT?
Dear!
I do respect different views either on my side or not . . .But should be placed respectfully.
The quick answer to your question is that we as nigerians have the majority role to play against the . . . . . undecided  nigerians who are here to tannish the image. . . .  .but in a very respectful way,No violence.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 1:30am On Dec 25, 2010
eve,
moreover, if ur yapping is as a result dat u've found urself falling into d hands of the unscrupulous ones. Too bad, next time u need 2 wake up(wise). As one cnt learn d street wiseness from books, even with an advance degree frm a university.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2010
What is a kondo?  Do you even know?    What is snoar?  

DEFINATION FOR OUR AKATA MRS NAIJA BRIDE

1. A "kondo" is that long thin dat u love taking a sit on
   and perhaps allowing it access from the back door
   which when over dosed on could have a knock out
   effect e.g(snoring and speaking in incomprehencible tounges)

2. snoring (sorry for the typo error initially) is one of the most
   common side effects of "KONDO" that was well served.

3. And ofcourse the only men on planet earth that has the extraordinary ability so serve the kondo
   either hot or cold,according to the guiness books of "KONDO" serving records is no other than
   "NIGERIAN MEN" which explains why you are stuck with one presently or should i actually say
    spell bound by the superior "KONDO" of the one and only extraordinary men on the face of the
    planet.

CLEAR ENOUGH RIGHT? so just sit tight and keep whining on the kondo while it last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2010
yankite:

What is a kondo?  Do you even know?    What is snoar?  

DEFINATION FOR OUR AKATA MRS NAIJA BRIDE

1. A "kondo" is that long thin dat u love taking a sit on
   and perhaps allowing it access from the back door
   which when over dosed on could have a knock out
   effect e.g(snoring and speaking in incomprehencible tounges)

2. snoring (sorry for the typo error initially) is one of the most
   common side effects of "KONDO" that was well served.

3. And ofcourse the only men on planet earth that has the extraordinary ability so serve the kondo
   either hot or cold,according to the guiness books of "KONDO" serving records is no other than
   "NIGERIAN MEN" which explains why you are stuck with one presently or should i actually say
    spell bound by the superior "KONDO" of the one and only extraordinary men on the face of the
    planet.

CLEAR ENOUGH RIGHT? so just sit tight and keep whining on the kondo while it last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue kiss kiss

I had to laugh on this one. It was cutely funny. You put a half smile on my face. cheesy
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 2:05am On Dec 25, 2010
Sunch,

You need to take HOOKED ON READING because you clearly have issues comprehending. I have stated many times that I even stood up and said that ONE NIGERIAN does not represent all. But of course, you too busy trying to PROVE what Creamish just said.

I am on your SIDE FOOL. Now, I slowly retract what I said earlier. You men are stupid as hell.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by petphunt(m): 2:16am On Dec 25, 2010
[quote="Ivynwa"]According to her, her Nigerian Baby's father has returned to Nigeria yet he still cares very much for his daughter even across the Ocean, paying her school fees and taking care of her needs (their child attends one of the best schools). Her present b/f is also a Nigerian and you need to see how she was endlessly telling me how much she loves and loves him very much.
    I also have this 51 year old girlfriend (she really looks 37, believe me) that lives in my street who is crazy about Nigerian men and everything Nigerian, when she broke up with her 32 year Nigerian boyfriend she cried and cried, called me every minute of the day to cry on my shoulder. Kept on lamenting "how she loves him" and "So I will not travel to Nigeria again?". When her heartbreak subsided she found herself a church being pastored by a Nigerian pastor just to be around Nigerians and perhaps get another Nigerian boyfriend too. [/quote]

[size=16pt]Sounds like you are rather captivated by a Nigerian and the result is the dream. Seriously, the ethnicity or nationality of a man does not establish his lovability.[/size]
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2010
Mz Eve,
now i can trace where ur trouble comes from.
U actually had an issue with probably a nigerian. It shows in some of ur previous post concerning d nigerian men.
Mistress we are yet 2b fighting, cos we dnt fight our in-laws dat is what u shld go and learn.
So i dnt u to take it too far, and stop allowing 'em feeding u exaggerated infos.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 2:54am On Dec 25, 2010
sunch:

Mz Eve,
now i can trace where your trouble comes from.
U actually had an issue with probably a nigerian. It shows in some of your previous post concerning d nigerian men.
Mistress we are yet 2b fighting, cos we dnt fight our in-laws dat is what u shld go and learn.
So i dnt u to take it too far, and stop allowing 'em feeding u exaggerated infos.

[b]DUMB ARSE[/b]if I have a problem with NIGERIAN MEN, the last thing I will do is married ONE. Let me add another sentence to the MEN ARE thread.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2010
@ eve I had to laugh on this one. It was cutely funny. You put a half smile on my face

You have no choice my dear,dat is the "NIGERIAN" coming out my nyansh
overriding ur running mouth,cracking u up,and still attesting to the fact
we are still your "DADDIES" everybody standup its "NAIJA" in the building. tongue tongue tongue tongue wink kiss
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:27am On Dec 25, 2010
yankite:

@ eve I had to laugh on this one. It was cutely funny. You put a half smile on my face

You have no choice my dear,dat is the "NIGERIAN" coming out my nyansh
overriding your running mouth,cracking u up,and still attesting to the fact
we are still your "DADDIES" everybody standup its "NAIJA" in the building. tongue tongue tongue tongue wink kiss

You doing too much bruh. I don't know about the daddies part and Naija in the building part either. However, I thought it was funny that you assumed the KONDO puts me to sleep. Hence the half smile. You wish you can override this mouth and you Nigerian men can't handle a chick like me. We are your worse nightmare. Remember that.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 4:28am On Dec 25, 2010
You doing too much bruh. I don't know about the daddies part and Naija in the building part either. However, I thought it was funny that you assumed the KONDO puts me to sleep. Hence the half smile. You wish you can override this mouth and you Nigerian men can't handle a chick like me. We are your worse nightmare. Remember that.

@mseve,we actually love women like you,that talks alot
and affirm the over and over that they are "STRONG BLACK
WOMEN" loves talking back to their men to prove points
that would be quickly disstorted when the wrath of the
the almighty sacred "KONDO" is unleashed,and you feel
it BLOWING UP IN UR NYANSH,feel the heat burning you
straight up YOUR NYANSH,feel the determination of the
KONDO explode up your NYASH,and hence the question
is asked again WHO IS THE DADDY? but the intensity of
the KONDO IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO RESPOND,so u
manage to respond with the last bit of energy you got
before you start to snor,IT IS THIS "NIGERIAN' BAGA
TORMENTING ME STRAIGHT UP MY NYANSH grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:45am On Dec 25, 2010
yankite:

@mseve,we actually love women like you,that talks alot
and affirm the over and over that they are "STRONG BLACK
WOMEN" loves talking back to their men to prove points
that would be quickly disstorted when the wrath of the
the almighty sacred "KONDO" is unleashed,and you feel
it BLOWING UP IN your NYANSH,feel the heat burning you
straight up YOUR NYANSH,feel the determination of the
KONDO explode up your NYASH,and hence the question
is asked again WHO IS THE DADDY? but the intensity of
the KONDO IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO RESPOND,so u
manage to respond with the last bit of energy you got
before you start to snor,IT IS THIS "NIGERIAN' BAGA
TORMENTING ME STRAIGHT UP MY NYANSH grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss

You write GREAT FICTIONS! Keep it up! I do not need to affirm over and over that I am a STRONG BLACK WOMAN born and raised. The kondo can't handle the woman of my caliber for THE LIKES of the coward have to resort to bombs and missiles. Such punks.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 5:00am On Dec 25, 2010
You write GREAT FICTIONS! Keep it up! I do not need to affirm over and over that I am a STRONG BLACK WOMAN born and raised. The kondo can't handle the woman of my caliber for THE LIKES of the coward have to resort to bombs and missiles. Such punks.

look at this woman,the KONDO wouldn't handle you,but would infact bend your
handles and turn it into NIGERIAN SMOKED DRY "CRAYFISH"(American
version of shrimp,but smoked and dried) so that you will naturally assume
the position that the almighty sacred KONDO loves best,you already know grin grin grin
so bring it on the KONDO is waiting.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:05am On Dec 25, 2010
The kondo gon be waiting because I don't answer no one even my husband.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 5:19am On Dec 25, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kondo gon be waiting because I don't answer no one even my husband.

@mseve don't tell me the KONDO is already intimidating you,i thaught you
were all out in ur war gear,but now u ar finally learning to show some respect
to the almight "KONDO" tongue tongue kiss
TAKE ONE LAST BOW TO THE "KONDO" AS IT STEPS BACK IN HIS RIGHTFULL
PLACE TONIGHT "YOUR NYANSH" grin grin grin grin goodnite my inlaw.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2010
Kondo yo arse to bed.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

[b]DUMB ARSE[/b]if I have a problem with NIGERIAN MEN, the last thing I will do is married ONE. Let me add another sentence to the MEN ARE thread.
U now want 2revert ur yapping tongue 2 name calling.
It really shows how much u are suffering from mental insanity which is incurable.
C'mon keep cracking ur mouth, showing off ur ghetto bitch way.Sick bastard
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by ekubear1: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2010
It isn't really as if Nigerian guys are superior to guys from other African countries or whatever. We probably just have higher education levels on average in Nigeria (or at least the south) compared to those countries, are somewhat wealthier, and quite a bit more populous.

Basically educated, moneyed, handsome and tall black guys tend to be the type that women go "gaga" over.

Nigeria has more of these than probably most other countries in the world (aside from possibly African American blacks.)

Really isn't that complicated. More education levels on average + more average wealth + more population (150 million) means you'll produce a lot of males that women like.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2010
sunch:

U now want 2revert your yapping tongue 2 name calling.
It really shows how much u are suffering from mental insanity which is incurable.
C'mon keep cracking your mouth, showing off your ghetto naughty woman way.Sick naughty person

You right I am a sick bitch. Sick of DUMB ARSE FOCKERS like you who can't see that I WAS ON YOUR SIDE you twisted cunt!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2010
You right I am a sick naughty woman. Sick of DUMB ARSE FOCKERS like you who can't see that I WAS ON YOUR SIDE you twisted womanliness!

@mseve,abeg free that lil baby boy,its obvious his content is so empty
i think your response is worth more than that lil kid or hw many time
you wan state to person that "YOU ON OUR SIDE" so its obvious that
this dude is really dumb,and i bet you he not full blooded NIGERIAN
probably crooss breed "chiwawa mixed with bulldog,so what do u
expect grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 1:49am On Dec 26, 2010
@yankite,
i no go blame u, nairaland has made everybody equal, so u can have d gut to spit anything
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 1:49am On Dec 26, 2010
@yankite,
i no go blame u, nairaland has made everybody equal, so u can have d gut to spit anything
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 3:12am On Dec 26, 2010
@yankite,

Guy am if no be nairaland na wetin you go do about am
na my opinion about you be dat and NOTHIN WEY U GO DO ABT AM
or na who da FURK DO U THINK DIS HIS,o boy hold ur side o
i don't talk too much. angry
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2010
I think we've already answered the topic undecided yet ppl are still going back and forth
this time about crime in Nigeria *sighs*

Hey Ms.Eve what do you know about Erup and dancehall? wink lol.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by jamace(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2010
Hi to all just passing by. cheesy
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ranoscky(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2010
sunch:

eve,
am still thinking what your problem is. I cnt condole it if likes like u and your cohorts overthere say or write nonsense things on the pages of papers to tarnish image and generalise with the many good ones.
FOR U TO KEEP YAPPIN YOUR MOUTH AS A RESULT OF D SENSELESS THINGS U HEAR WITHOUT MAKING PROPER FINGDINGS WOULD SURE PUT U IN TROUBLE.
So pls knw how u address issues
My broda, you just made my day with the capital lettered line above, and for that, may God bless you 100 folds!

The 'flawbish' statement below was what that same person uttered to me on page 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from Eve: "People get killed getting INTO poo THAT don't have nothing to do  with them".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / * / I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.