Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (11909 Views)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mygoldie,

Shhhh. Please let him assumed AA means double AA batteries. I have on some white scrubs does that count? embarassed
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Mygoldie(f): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
Nope sis, just let them guys be. they are brothers you know. wink wink
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
Since you asked so nicely, I will digress for right now. They twist my hands, I can't make a promise. cheesy
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
eve,
pointlessness wld make one to be yarning dust when there seems 2b nuttin left tangible to voke about.
U can sickly be a lost generation African-American who cares.
All i care about is see u bury urself alive 6ft deep. DOPE HEAD.
Better get with the rehab b4 it's late
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2010
Yawns. Where do yall find these Nigerians from? Seriously! undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Sibe007(m): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2010
There's been absolutely no need for all these Bashing, We are all friends even if we differ in our opinions,

I having read all through this thread, I seriously wonder what points Ekubear, Sunch, Genius, where trying to make, If somewhere along the thread MrsEve offended you or said what you oppose to. You should have just stated your points and avoid all this unneccessary bashing.

Nigerians have good sides and Bad sides, Yes we all know that, But the thread is not about that,
One claims to be more educated than the other, another claims to be more insultive when the need arises, to what profit are all these If we have put aside Love for our Neighbor

MrsEve has her Views about Nigerian Men and has stated it above, She also has some not so right views about Nigeria as a place, Which as a Good Nigerian, you could chip in ur own Bit of information and point us all in the right direction, Because,We are here to Learn from one another, Not to tear apart,

Please, humble yourselves and evaluate what you type before posting and see if you are making good inputs to the minds of people and the World in general or you are just spewing out bitterness, thus spreading Hate,

Please, I beg you all, Lets Be friends,
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2010
Sibe007:

There's been absolutely no need for all these Bashing, We are all friends even if we differ in our opinions,

I having read all through this thread, I seriously wonder what points Ekubear, Sunch, Genius, where trying to make, If somewhere along the thread MrsEve offended you or said what you oppose to. You should have just stated your points and avoid all this unneccessary bashing.

Nigerians have good sides and Bad sides, Yes we all know that, But the thread is not about that,
One claims to be more educated than the other, another claims to be more insultive when the need arises, to what profit are all these If we have put aside Love for our Neighbor

MrsEve has her Views about Nigerian Men and has stated it above, She also has some not so right views about Nigeria as a place, Which as a Good Nigerian, you could chip in your own Bit of information and point us all in the right direction, Because,We are here to Learn from one another, Not to tear apart,

Please, humble yourselves and evaluate what you type before posting and see if you are making good inputs to the minds of people and the World in general or you are just spewing out bitterness, thus spreading Hate,

Please, I beg you all, Lets Be friends,

My husband is Nigerian-American and I have stated multiple times that there are GOOD NIGERIANS and BAD NIGERIANS. I do not have anything against the country itself but SOME OF THE MOFOS in it.

They want to hash out what they felt about America so tooth for a tooth. The original poster asked Why do Non-nigerian women go "gaga" over Nigerian men? and I responded there is nothing special about Nigerian men. I have also included that women falls in love with the MAN, not his culture.

So again, where is the tarnishing and Nigerian bashing that they have accused me of?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by vanitty: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2010
"
Ivynwa:

Get a grip, women are builders not destroyers.

Love this your statement. Sums up everything really.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2010
@Topic

The good sex drags the women to our men
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Sibe007(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

My husband is Nigerian-American and I have stated multiple times that there are GOOD NIGERIANS and BAD NIGERIANS. I do not have anything against the country itself but SOME OF THE MOFOS in it. 

They want to hash out what they felt about America so tooth for a tooth. The original poster asked Why do Non-nigerian women go "gaga" over Nigerian men? and I responded there is nothing special about Nigerian men.  I have also included that women falls in love with the MAN, not his culture.

So again, where is the tarnishing and Nigerian bashing that they have accused me of?
Like I said, you have stated your opinion, and you may have offended some people, (I wonder How/why though)
But next time ignore some comments, Cos we are not to respond to all things we hear,
Like I said the thread is not about what they know about America so don't work yourself up over off-topics.
One Love people.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
jennykadry:

@Topic

Really? You sure it not character and personality?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
Sibe007:

Like I said, you have stated your opinion, and you may have offended some people, (I wonder How/why though)
But next time ignore some comments, Cos we are not to respond to all things we hear,
Like I said the thread is not about what they know about America so don't work yourself up over off-topics.
One Love people.

Okay. They twist my hands, I make no promises.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
Holy schit. This is better than 'Days of Our Lives'  angry

Eku you need to get over your GD self because it was the sweat, blood, and tears (sacrifices) of A.A.'s that gave you the opportunity to talk trash about them not only on a computer but in America. Most of the opportunities we have here as Africans and yes even Caribbeans is due to the hard work of A.A.s Hispanic is not a race and more than half of the latin population is of African descent so in essence its blacks surpassing blacks so to speak and even if that were true as you said population makes all the difference there is supposedly only 12 percent of the population that can consider themselves African American so there is no way they can dominate as they are the "minority".

But as far as the topic goes, Non-Nigerian women do NOT go Gaga over Nigerian men. Some of us LIKE them but go gaga? Nope. Some Naija men can be EXTREMELY chauvinistic and cocky in nature, nothing to fall out for. Some are humble too but I still am not on a mission to grab a Naija man. The notion is ludicrous.

Ms.Eve said:
DUMB ARSEif I have a problem with NIGERIAN MEN, the last thing I will do is married ONE. Let me add another sentence to the MEN ARE thread.

D.O.A!  grin grin DEATH! you are toooo much much Eve!
jennykadry:

@Topic

*cough! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Eku you need to get over your GD self because it was the sweat, blood, and tears (sacrifices) of A.A.'s that gave you the opportunity to talk trash about them not only on a computer but in America. Most of the opportunities we have here as Africans and yes even Caribbeans is due to the hard work of A.A.s Hispanic is not a race and more than half of the latin population is of African descent so in essence its blacks surpassing blacks so to speak and even if that were true as you said population makes all the difference there is supposedly only 12 percent of the population that can consider themselves African American so there is no way they can dominate as they are the "minority".

But as far as the topic goes, Non-Nigerian women do NOT go Gaga over Nigerian men. Some of us LIKE them but go gaga? Nope. Some Naija men can be EXTREMELY chauvinistic and cocky in nature, nothing to fall out for. Some are humble too but I still am not on a mission to grab a Naija man. The notion is ludicrous.

Ms.Eve said:
D.O.A!  grin grin DEATH! you are toooo much much Eve!
*cough! lipsrsealed

Girl, I was not going to sit up here and argue statistic with SOMEBODY that clearly does not know anything about African Americans and one fool thought AA means double AA batteries rather than African Americans. He called me WHITE. I tried to tell them that African Americans are not THE MAJORITY ON WELFARE and for some strange reasons they assumed ROBOTS work for the government.

There are more WHITES AND Africans, ,not African Americans on welfare and food stamp programs. The huge proportionate of them are SINGLE WHITE WOMEN with children and nearly half of the children are by product of AFRICAN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN.

I stopped reading when I got to the part where Hispanic was a RACE. I was like this is not the same dude that called me GHETTO AND ILLITERATE? undecided If you go to South America, you will people DARKER THAN WELSEY SNIPES IN somberos eating some tacos and coconut juice.

For some strange reason, the dude assumed that a few Africans with student visas will be hire over African Americans. I guess they don't hear what been going on in the bathrooms where the white people are still classifying ALL COLORED people african booty scratchers or slave monkeys.

It is interesting to see that some of them assumed that black people are the one that lives in ghettos, sell drugs, have children out of wedlock, and failing schools. The same group of oppressees putting the oppressors in a higher pedestal and then turn to seek God for favors. Unbelievable.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by ekubear1: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Eku you need to get over your GD self because it was the sweat, blood, and tears (sacrifices) of A.A.'s that gave you the opportunity to talk trash about them not only on a computer but in America. Most of the opportunities we have here as Africans and yes even Caribbeans is due to the hard work of A.A.s
This latter statement of yours is true. But MLK, Rosa Parks sort of black folk I admire and like. I dislike the crackhead, drug dealing, gun violence, failing out of school type. And of course lazy, m0ronic paranoid types who blame whitey for everything that ails them.

Hispanic is not a race
Never claimed it was. Race != ethnicity

and more than half of the latin population is of African descent
More than half of the latin pop in AMERICA is of African descent? This is false. 64%+ of Hispanics in this country are Mexican (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans). Amount of African DNA in Mexicans is pretty small.
Not to talk of this remaining 36%, a lot of whom are also not of African descent.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ivynwa(f): 2:02am On Dec 29, 2010
The topic of this thread is for us all to chat and have fun as in that girlfriends and Paddies way of chatting, laughing and giving themselves high fives. If anyone noticed at the beginning of the thread I was just catching my fun and pulling Eve's leg just to make her laugh and for all to be happy. I am surprised that things got out of hand this way.
I truly respected everyone's opinion whether it sounded positive or negative. No one should take these to heart and allow others to draw them out of themselves over nothing as unimportant as this. In my heart I am free minded and believe that people fall for whoever they like depending on what attracts them, that I brought up this thread after coming across people tripping for their Nigerian men does not mean that Nigerian men are better than everybody in this world.
If I come across a Non Nigerian man that I love, I won't mind going gaga for him in spite of the the fact that I like my country and my people so let's not take things to heart and hurt ourselves with strong undignified words. We are only chilling, having fun and learning here.

It is interesting to see that some of them assumed that black people are the one that lives in ghettos, sell drugs, have children out of wedlock, and failing schoos.  The same group of oppressees putting the oppressors in a higher pedestal and then turn to seek God for favors.  Unbelievable.

I hate that we arrived at this point in this thread, things have really got out of hand here. Let us love not remember the old, open age-old wounds and hurt our brothers and sisters please.
Guys please respect yourselves, nobody should get angry with Eve again please I am begging. Eve please don't feel bad anymore okay sweetheart.
Eku bear, it's enough. Leave the argument alone, for the sake of our black heroes and our black brothers that suffered in the past let us respect that Africanness and brotherhood that we have in common.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 2:07am On Dec 29, 2010
eku_bear:

This latter statement of yours is true. But MLK, Rosa Parks sort of black folk I admire and like. I dislike the crackhead, drug dealing, gun violence, failing out of school type. And of course lazy, m0ronic paranoid types who blame whitey for everything that ails them.
Never claimed it was. Race != ethnicity
More than half of the latin pop in AMERICA is of African descent? This is false. 64%+ of Hispanics in this country are Mexican (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans). Amount of African DNA in Mexicans is pretty small.
Not to talk of this remaining 36%, a lot of whom are also not of African descent.

If you been in USA since you was four years old. You will know that UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES will not ACCEPT WIKIPEDIA as credible source and in fact if you use it as a reference, you will receive a failing grade.  JFYI.

You will do better consulting the Census Bureau if you are actually in America.  Latina/Latino does have African heritage.  For example, you claim you been here since you was four years old and your family migrated here from Nigeria.  Where do you think those Latina/Latino migrated from and the Latina/Latino in South America predominately of them are darker.

The melanin is what make people the darker colors and if we are going to say that the white people and native americans made the latina/latino then how the hell their skin get darker when exposed to the sun?

Darker people have the highest concentrated melanin in comparison with other group of ethnicities however two dark people can make light babies, but two light people can't make dark babies.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 2:10am On Dec 29, 2010
In the light of the thread. I love my husband and I am gaga for him because he is a decent, strong, agile, and bad piss aimin BLACK MAN.

There is nothing wrong with being gaga over your man and be proud. Just love him for his character and decency. You will not see too many of that in today's society unfortunately but when you got a good man no matter where he is from, hold on to him because I can promise you the next lonely chick will snatch him right up on outta your hands.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by cheikh: 3:17am On Dec 29, 2010
@ MrsEve and Creamish you've made your point that Nigerians are not all that, / exceptional and you've thrown in a few 'handy stereotypical' info to back up your line of thoughts, ok you're right! Are you the only 'foreign' or 'Non'-Nigerian females on this forum? Do you not have any sense of humour at all? Ignorance is truly bliss and a little bit of misinformation/miseducation is dangerous indeed. Please 'trave'l or get some proper 'education' no I don't mean 'certificates', before you join a public forum of conversation. The @Op have injected some humour by making comments about 'gifts' etc, yet you continue to take yourselves too seriously/pedantic. No wonder there's a communication 'gap' between AA women and 'Black' / African men in the USA. It's truly sad indeed undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:08am On Dec 29, 2010
cheikh:

@ MrsEve and Creamish you've made your point that Nigerians are not all that, / exceptional and you've thrown in a few 'handy stereotypical' info to back up your line of thoughts, ok you're right! Are you the only 'foreign' or 'Non'-Nigerian females on this forum? Do you not have any sense of humour at all? Ignorance is truly bliss and a little bit of misinformation/miseducation is dangerous indeed. Please 'trave'l or get some proper 'education' no I don't mean 'certificates', before you join a public forum of conversation. The @Op have injected some humour by making comments about 'gifts' etc, yet you continue to take yourselves too seriously/pedantic. No wonder there's a communication 'gap' between AA women and 'Black' / African men in the USA. It's truly sad indeed undecided

I can't speak for Creamish and I am sure she can handle herself. However, why do you assume that you may be the only one that travel? I am sorry but there are some AMERICANS who do travel and spend time in other countries. If you felt offended about some of the things that were said on this thread, oh well.

If you want to pretend that EVERYTHING IS DANDY in Nigeria then you go right ahead. I am not going to rain on your parade. As I have stated for the last time, there are GOOD NIGERIANS and BAD NIGERIANS. Nigerian men are no different than other race of men.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by ekubear1: 4:30am On Dec 29, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

If you been in USA since you was four years old. You will know that UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES will not ACCEPT WIKIPEDIA as credible source and in fact if you use it as a reference, you will receive a failing grade.  JFYI.

1) Err, the reference is there on the Wikipedia page. Reference #38, a survey by the Pew Hispanic Center. Proly a good a idea to open up the link, isn't it?
2) Hrm, this is an online forum, not a college essay, is it?
3) I'm debunking arguments backed up by zilch. . .so at the very least I've done a bit more than her.
4) Aren't you guilty of hypocrisy? You certainly didn't source your wrong assertions from before (e.g., more Nigerians on welfare in the US than AAs  grin grin grin )

Where do you think those Latina/Latino migrated from and the Latina/Latino in South America predominately of them are darker.
Are you a mo.ron? Again, 64% of hispanics in the US are from Mexico. Mexico has very, very little African genetics there. Mexico is in North America, not South!

The melanin is what make people the darker colors and if we are going to say that the white people and native americans made the latina/latino then how the hell their skin get darker when exposed to the sun?

Darker people have the highest concentrated melanin in comparison with other group of ethnicities however two dark people can make light babies, but two light people can't make dark babies.
So in your mind, dark skin = recent African descent? smiley Two suggestions for you:

1) Get out more a bit, maybe meet some Philipinos, Indonesians, Polynesians (all obviously not of African descent).
2) Read about the Bering Land Bridge connecting Asia and North America, so you can learn a bit about where the indigenous peoples of North and South America originally came from.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2010
Two suggestions for you, Read and comprehend.

If you read and comprehend:

You would catch that I never said Mexico was SOUTH AMERICA. 
You would catch that I said to consult Census Bureau for better accuracy in the statistics.  Even if you get an accurate percentage no one SURVEY ALL LATINA/LATINO people to find the definite answer.
You would catch the sarcasm.
You would catch that I never said NIGERIANS were on welfare.  It been about a few months since I traveled overseas and I am pretty sure Nigeria isn't the only African country nor Africans.  You will see the word Africans, not Nigerians.  Hey, if the shoe fit, wear it.  Why would I cite a source for something I never said?  Put the weed down.

So in your mind, dark skin = recent African descent? Where do you see that in my posts?  undecided
Get out more a bit, maybe meet some Philipinos, Indonesians, Polynesians (all obviously not of African descent). Again, where do you see that in my posts?  undecided

The bering strait was discovered by a Russian.  Enough said.  undecided

By the way your age suits you very well.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by johndoe200: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster, saunch

I feel your distress but why do you bother?

Hoes will always be hoes.

Do you expect a hood rat to suddenly be cultured? A mongrel dog will always display its self for what it is.

Do decent women use such vocabulary?

The moderators need to assist us in regulating the filth that are allowed to post in threads.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Girl, I was not going to sit up here and argue statistic with SOMEBODY that clearly does not know anything about African Americans and one fool thought AA means double AA batteries grin grin rather than African Americans.  He called me WHITE.  I tried to tell them that African Americans are not THE MAJORITY ON WELFARE and for some strange reasons they assumed ROBOTS work for the government. 

There are more WHITES AND Africans, ,not African Americans on welfare and food stamp programs.  The huge proportionate of them are SINGLE WHITE WOMEN with children and nearly half of the children are by product of AFRICAN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN.

I stopped reading when I got to the part where Hispanic was a RACE.  I was like this is not the same dude that called me GHETTO AND ILLITERATE?  undecided   If you go to South America, you will people DARKER THAN WELSEY SNIPES IN somberos eating some tacos and coconut juice. (Mz.D fall off of her bed with laughter  grin)

For some strange reason, the dude assumed that a few Africans with student visas will be hire over African Americans.  I guess they don't hear what been[b] going on in the bathrooms where the white people are still classifying ALL COLORED people african booty scratchers or slave monkeys. [/b]

It is interesting to see that some of them assumed that black people are the one that lives in ghettos, sell drugs, have children out of wedlock, and failing schools.  The same group of oppressees putting the oppressors in a higher pedestal and then turn to seek God for favors.  Unbelievable.

EXCELLENT POINT! Well said. It is VERY sad indeed, the assumptions we blacks make of each other and have to nerve to bicker when whites point out our divisions and lack of kinship. This is very disheartening.

eku_bear:

1) Get out more a bit, maybe meet some Philipinos, Indonesians, Polynesians (all obviously not of African descent).
2) Read about the Bering Land Bridge connecting Asia and North America, so you can learn a bit about where the indigenous peoples of North and South America originally came from.

While Ms. Eve is doing your "assignment" I have some for you of my own. 1) Research the East African migration to the pacific islands and 2) research the trans-Atlantic slave trade in South America. Brazil, latin America's most populated nation has the LARGEST concentration of black people OUTSIDE of Africa. Add that number to the number of blacks in the other countries such as Venezuela, Colombia, Panama, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Dominican Rep., Costa Rica, Cuba; etc and see if you dont see how my "more than half are black" statement is ACTUALLY an UNDERSTATEMENT. wink I am from that region, I THINK I KNOW MY OWN HISTORY.

Here's a hint *youtube.com video entitled "Afro.Latinos" documentary  wink
and while you are @ it check out clips from "City of God" and "City of men".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.