Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (11904 Views)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ivynwa(f): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

Evy so after all these denial you still hit the nail on the head, so you are even one of our wives who got gaga-ed to the point of marriage with a Nigerian man and there you are singing "they ain't nobody special". [b]Now go ahead and tell me that your husband isn't a fabulous man, isn't very homely and down-to-earth, isn't responsible and that there isn't just that thing about him that you can't place that makes you love him much.
Go ahead and tell me girlfriend cause right now I have you in my trap and you ain' t wriggling away. No way Baby girl.  grin grin tongue cool cool tongue grin[/b]Don't forget to buy some goodies this xmas to come and greet us (I mean pay special obeisance to us the daughters, the adas, the umuokpu's) if you understand what I mean. Ask your husband and he will explain to you the traditions that nobody messes with the umuokpu's-o-o-o so we are waiting for your gifts and thing. Smile!
Mrs. Eve quit acting like you didn't understand my question, that is my question above girlfriend.

Ranoscky:

Naija men rules the world.

Ikedonn:

@ poster
I agreed with you.Nigerian men are the best compared to other african men.Atleast i have seen it over and over. cool cool cool

oniema:

@Ivynwa what a nice post this is but i bet to differ a bit, did you know that every man have their own wonderful character that others lack so respect be given to every man from African continent else some pple will start having swollen head lol

H-E-E-Y-Y-I! Ikedonn, Ranoscky and Oniema are here, Make some Noise somebody!
retfyukjhljk.k.l.mbgbcvcxvbmnkkkp;ko;jiytyftyfhjghjkjklkl;k;lklkjkhhj

Mr Cork#:

****hmmm. no wonder women always gaga over me wink****
Ouch Corky Baby is here, Oh my God!
Let's make some noise all the same! Ivynwa claps
Corky, did you say that they gaga over you too. How wonderful!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by oniema(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^ hey baby watz the noise all about, aren't we suppose to be here? cool cool cool
Anyway how u doing long time girl friend, na wa oooo
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ivynwa(f): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
I am good my brother, now what's wrong with getting excited when I see my brothers?? Hope you are alright?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Creamish(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
Topicz strange to me . . . tot it all depends on d individual regardless of the race or tribe? some naija men r heartless n some r rily nice . . . if a non-nigerian woman meets a nice naija guy, she'll go crazy for him . . who wuldnt? wont say d same for a non-nigerian meetin a nigerian a22hole . . . she'l def not share ur view poster . .  undecided  
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by oniema(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
@ Ivynwa

I'm cul luv wat about chatting things up on yahoo messenger, cos its like you got some spare time in ur hand 2day. buzz me lets talk
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ivynwa(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Nnaa I am at work and can't really chat up like that, perhaps in the evening when I get home we can chat in yahoo messenger okay Baby.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by oniema(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^ No problem love just enjoy yourself and take your time. Really miss you
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by livedit(f): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
Although Livedit is currently engaged to a Nigerian. I didn't go out specifically searching for a Nigerian. He came to me. Lived it doesn't go "gaga" just over Nigerians. A man is a man to me. Somes values, cultures and back rounds maybe different, but when it boils down to it. I'll say it again: "A man is a man." Livedit goes "gaga" for all ethnic men. No man is better than the other nor do I think each man is exactly alike. Unless you been with every Nigerian/African/Hispanic/American/Chinese/Indian/Jamaican/Japenese/Mixed etc. man/woman in this world then you can only give your comment about the person(s) YOU'VE encountered personally.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 21, 2010
Most Nigerian guys are very hip and current compared to other African nationalities. In Africa and beyond, their music rules. Their movies rule. They're the Yanks of Africa.  In NY, London, or JoBurg, you can tell a group of Nigerian guys from ten miles. They dress sharp, look sharp, drive sharp cars, and generally act a million dollars.

In campuses across Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa, students are scrambling to learn the Nigerian street lingo - Naija Pidgin.

Black Americans/Caribbean men are hip but too many lack the professional outlook to complement it.

Hip guys with money and/or a professional outlook get the women, so Naija men come up trumps.

That's really the long and short of it.  wink
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2010
So basically what you saying Nigerian men ain't shit? undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Creamish(f): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2010
@Rossike . . . I'l differ a bit on dat . . .

Yes Naija guyz love to flaunt new and expensive stuff but how many of dem can afford it? if we are to generalise this whole thing, we'd b saying over 80% of Naija guyz are seriously reppn on a high level and we both know dat aint true . . a large number of dem r still writing aptitude tests.

But then, attitude plays a huge role on d law of attraction. Not all women are drawn to cash . . personally, attitude is a big deal and alot of Naija guyz have alot to learn on dat subject.

I still feel it's individualistic . . it dosnt rily have an attachment to race or tribe . . some av dem silly n some av dem good . .
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
Creamish:

@Rossike . . . I'l differ a bit on dat . . .

Yes Naija guyz love to flaunt new and expensive stuff but how many of dem can afford it? if we are to generalise this whole thing, we'd b saying over 80% of Naija guyz are seriously reppn on a high level and we both know dat aint true . . a large number of dem r still writing aptitude tests.

But then, attitude plays a huge role on d law of attraction. Not all women are drawn to cash . . personally, attitude is a big deal and alot of Naija guyz have alot to learn on dat subject.

I still feel it's individualistic . . it dosnt rily have an attachment to race or tribe . . some av dem silly n some av dem good . .

Ooooh Creamish! You know the (boys) going to get upset right? Well, you told the truth and SOMETIMES the truth HURTS.

You are not generalizing when you said that naija men think is all about MONEY and many of them are still in SCHOOL. I know a guy that is 45 years old talking about he working toward his PH.D and will get marry when he finish. I just looked at him with one eye telling him not everybody want an old man. The older you get the less likely you will want to do things with a young person assuming that he will marry a younger woman if he wants children.

I have nothing against Nigerian men however SOME OF THEM need to be tweaked and brought down to reality that THEY ARE JUST MEN who are Nigerian NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS. However, a few women must have told them they were good bleeps and they were proud to be able to buy some ice cream without feeling defeated. They use that as OH WE ARE THE GREATEST, say who? Many are still trying to find their niche and often time their niche was already found.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by nklove1: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2010
all this bla bla bla about nigerian men being strong in bed and all that are lies. de fact that u are good in dat aspect does nt mean that every other guys outta there are good also. nd for ur kind information, i dont see any good thing in nigerian men other than cheating, flirting, telln unnnecessary lies just to lure a woman.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Orikinla(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2010
Nigerian women unlike the non-Nigerian women do not go gaga over Nigerian men, because familiarity breeds contempt
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Creamish(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Ooooh Creamish! You know the (boys) going to get upset right? Well, you told the truth and SOMETIMES the truth HURTS.

You are not generalizing when you said that naija men think is all about MONEY and many of them are still in SCHOOL. I know a guy that is 45 years old talking about he working toward his PH.D and will get marry when he finish. I just looked at him with one eye telling him not everybody want an old man. The older you get the less likely you will want to do things with a young person assuming that he will marry a younger woman if he wants children.

I have nothing against Nigerian men however SOME OF THEM need to be tweaked and brought down to reality that THEY ARE JUST MEN who are Nigerian NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS. However, a few women must have told them they were good bleeps and they were proud to be able to buy some ice cream without feeling defeated. They use that as OH WE ARE THE GREATEST, say who? Many are still trying to find their niche and often time their niche was already found.

True dat babes . . a woman tells "A" dat hez good  then "B-Z" assume it'l also work for dem . . datz where they miss it. People differ . . . wat draws a Jamaican to a naija guy might repel a Brit or French woman . . . C'est la vie!  

nk-love:

all this bla bla bla about nigerian men being strong in bed and all that are lies. de fact that u are good in dat aspect does nt mean that every other guys outta there are good also. nd for your kind information, i dont see any good thing in nigerian men other than cheating, flirting, telln unnnecessary lies just to lure a woman.

Well, lucky for me, iv seen a few good naija men . . not all of dem are like dat. The only thing im against is generalisation.

Orikinla:

Nigerian women unlike the non-Nigerian women do not go gaga over Nigerian men, because familiarity breeds contempt

hehehehehe . . . . . not true u know . . . . still points at attitude. smiley
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ranoscky(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
nk-love:

all this bla bla bla about nigerian men being strong in bed and all that are lies. de fact that u are good in dat aspect does nt mean that every other guys outta there are good also. nd for your kind information, i dont see any good thing in nigerian men other than cheating, flirting, telln unnnecessary lies just to lure a woman.
That doesn't change the fact that you'r stil being screwed and juiced by a NAIJA GUY, so live with it !!!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by switosman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
funny though,

but give it to nigerians, most of us are cultured.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by kaymoney2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ OP Nice one from you**You have refused to hide your sincere feelings and testimonies about we Nigerian men wink But mind you one man's meat is another man's poison angry To some ladies we are like poison and that is not a true assessment of a typical nigerian guy known for showing great love-care and dedication to his girlfriend-fiancee-wife etc wink cheesy smiley
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 22, 2010
@Rossike . . . I'l differ a bit on dat  . . .

I still feel it's individualistic . . it dosnt rily have an attachment to race or tribe . . some av dem silly n some  av dem good .

Nne, this one you're yarning is just grammar.

Me I'm yarning from experience as a Naija guy who's been there, done that. Look, it's not even just girls. African men and to varying extents, men of various other places, experience psychological imbalance the minute a Naja guy walks in.

Because they know the game has changed.

We're game changers.

Trendsetters of the first order.

I've walked into Ugandan clubs, Kenyan clubs etc, and the minute the guys know you're Naija, they gather around you for gist. What you say is received with respect, and even a certain awe.

Meanwhile, I've been in London, NY etc and when you see a few of these other African guys, you just laugh. Come see dressing. Pink socks, red shoes, yellow shirt with djeri curls.

Can you ever see a Naija man dress like that?

Even the one from the village that's never stepped out of his hut, give him some cash and when you see him dress you'd think he's been a big boy for like 20 years.

There's just something about that country.  cool
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:02am On Dec 22, 2010
Just because they matches their socks with their trousers doesn't mean shit,

I need something meaty bruh!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2010
How meaty? I can arrange that level. If you girls ask properly, we have many of us here who can hook u up. cool
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2010
Uhmm. No thanks!

I meant give me something else beside fashion trendsetting which make YOU NIGERIAN men the best.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 22, 2010
Mrs Eve said:

Uhmm.  No thanks! 

I meant give me something else beside fashion trendsetting which make YOU NIGERIAN men the best.

Not sure I ever mentioned ''the best'' -  a rather simplistic deduction.

I did mention other characteristics on an earlier post.

And you should not ask ME to be honest. You need to ask all those thousands of non-Nigerian women WHY they are so heavily attracted to Nigerian men.

I can only give my opinion as to why which I've done.

What's YOUR opinion?? I mean, unless you've been living in a cave somewhere, you'd have noticed that many foreign women are crazy about Nigerian men.

The numbers tell their own story. What do u suppose is the reason?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ranoscky(m): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2010
^^ Why drinkin panadol for an unneccessary headache? undecided You are the cause of your own paranoyance jare! angry

You have made your point, a very valid point for that fact, and you'r stil tryin to impress more, why won't you get freaked-out? undecided. . .Just ask her what she saw on her NIGERIAN husband that made her stick with him, simple. Or, don't you know she's being screwed by a NIGERIAN?. . .What else do you need to Xplain? undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ranoscky(m): 5:23am On Dec 22, 2010
They call NIGERIAN men all sorts of names, but, any-wherever a NIGERIAN man is, he's stil being RESPECTED.

Now, tell me who's the FOOLISH one?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by oyinda3(f): 5:36am On Dec 22, 2010
this is a silly topic and your examples are so ridiculous.

first the woman with the many nigerian baby daddies who is still looking for a nigerian man. obviously she must have come from an abusive family and is addicted to being used and dumped.
then the 51 year old woman with a 32 year old nigerian ex-boyfriend. I mean come on. what kind of 32 year old man goes after an old hag in her 50s except a desperate nigerian man.

if you had given examples of successful relationships I would have said I understood why. but your examples show that these women are crazy and the men are crazier.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Miguelmike: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2010
Praise the Nigerian men!
Alleluya!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Creamish(f): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2010
@ Rossike . . Im sure ur aware Naija men have created more negative publicity dan positive ba? 419, Scammers, Suicide bombers, drug smuggling . . . etc . . Nigeria was once blacklisted . . The country commands attention (both positive and negative) so just like a babe unaware that her zipper/fly is down . .thinking shez fly cos guyz are lookin her way n smiling, dont assume everyone who comez around u is in awe of u/ rily admires u. undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2010
oyinda.:

this is a silly topic and your examples are so ridiculous.

first the woman with the many nigerian baby daddies who is still looking for a nigerian man. obviously she must have come from an abusive family and is addicted to being used and dumped.
then the 51 year old woman with a 32 year old nigerian ex-boyfriend. I mean come on. what kind of 32 year old man goes after an old hag in her 50s except a desperate nigerian man.

if you had given examples of successful relationships I would have said I understood why. but your examples show that these women are crazy and the men are crazier.

Damn! (go to sit back down and looking sideways)
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2010
Creamish:

@ Rossike . . Im sure your aware Naija men have created more negative publicity dan positive ba? 419, Scammers, Suicide bombers, drug smuggling . . . etc . . Nigeria was once blacklisted . . The country commands attention (both positive and negative) so just like a babe unaware that her zipper/fly is down . .thinking shez fly cos guyz are lookin her way n smiling, dont assume everyone who comez around u is in awe of u/ rily admires u. undecided

Wow Creamish, you had to go for the jugular didn't you? But I hear ya though. True, true!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^ Why drinkin panadol for an unneccessary headache? undecided You are the cause of your own paranoyance jare! angry

You have made your point, a very valid point for that fact, and you'r stil tryin to impress more, why won't you get freaked-out? undecided. . .Just ask her what she saw on her NIGERIAN husband that made her stick with him, simple. Or, don't you know she's being screwed by a NIGERIAN?. . .What else do you need to Xplain? undecided

Next time speak WHEN SPOKEN TO. People get killed getting INTO SHIT THAT don't have nothing to do with them. He don't need no sideline kicker, Robin. Put your cape back in your book bag. undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Mrs Eve said:

Not sure I ever mentioned ''the best'' -  a rather simplistic deduction.

I did mention other characteristics on an earlier post.

And you should not ask ME to be honest. You need to ask all those thousands of non-Nigerian women WHY they are so heavily attracted to Nigerian men.

I can only give my opinion as to why which I've done.

What's YOUR opinion?? I mean, unless you've been living in a cave somewhere, you'd have noticed that many foreign women are crazy about Nigerian men.

The numbers tell their own story. What do u suppose is the reason?

Rossike, your sideline kicker said that you should have asked me what ATTRACTED ME to my Nigerian husband and I am being screwed by a Nigerian. There is a thread similar to this thread that I have responded to someone's statement/opinion.  My response was that when I was approached by my husband at a family event wearing some flip flops I was not aware that my husband was Nigerian until after the fact. 

I even said in the same post that despite of the things that people were circulating about Nigerian men I continued to get to know him and fought back people who made such comments about the fact that his country of origin IS CORRUPTED and POVERTY STRICKEN.  I asserted that there are corruption everywhere and there are bad men in every COUNTRY/REGION.

Now to answer to YOUR/SIDELINE KICKER question,

WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND was his PERSONALITY and his CHARACTER.  My husband's views on the world is very prolific and humbleness. Not because he is Nigerian. undecided

My husband is an human activist who fight for EQUALITY and QUALITY.  He is not driven by money nor place money above all things for he is the CHILD OF GOD, whom all blessings flow from abundantly.  Not because he is Nigerian.  undecided

What ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND was the fact that he is great with children and CHILDREN ADORES HIM for he can understand their kindred spirit. Not because he is Nigerian.  undecided

Most of all, "Nigerian" didn't make my husband WHO HE IS, for the Almighty God have PREORDAINED his life before TIME was even TIME.  undecided

Thank for listening attentively and class will resume at sunset.   wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent / I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.