Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (11906 Views)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Dsense(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2010
Some dudes are so dumb and abnormal. . . . .They just have to breathe it all out . . . As if they re not from the same country! undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2010
You okay suga? shocked
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Dsense(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
I'm good sweetie . . . .It's bothers me when seeing some nigeriansdudes going crazy and not thrifty of what they say bout their fellow brothers or the country itself . . . .These are the things that make the country go worst cause the way we present it is just tooo . . . , . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Freesia(f): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
Every man is his own individual why the whole comparison  game anyway? The Population of Naija is over 149 million it's obvious there will be more Nigerians overseas compared to other African nations with a population of let's say 2 or 3 million.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ranoscky(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Next time speak WHEN SPOKEN TO. People get killed getting INTO poo THAT don't have nothing to do with them. He don't need no sideline kicker, Robin. Put your cape back in your book bag. undecided
shocked. . .People get killed gettin into poo that have nothin to do with them? undecided Well, if only she knew WHO she was refferin to!

Mrs, Eve:

Rossike, your sideline kicker said that you should have asked me what ATTRACTED ME to my Nigerian husband and I am being screwed by a Nigerian. There is a thread similar to this thread that I have responded to someone's statement/opinion.  My response was that when I was approached by my husband at a family event wearing some flip flops I was not aware that my husband was Nigerian until after the fact. 
WOW, interestin! I neva knew sum pipu stil jump in2 relationship dat dey don't even know D man's ethnicity, 1DERFUL!

Mrs, Eve:

Rossike, your sideline kicker said that you should have asked me what ATTRACTED ME to my Nigerian husband and I am being screwed by a Nigerian. There is a thread similar to this thread that I have responded to someone's statement/opinion.  My response was that when I was approached by my husband at a family event wearing some flip flops I was not aware that my husband was Nigerian until after the fact. 

I even said in the same post that despite of the things that people were circulating about Nigerian men I continued to get to know him and fought back people who made such comments about the fact that his country of origin IS CORRUPTED and POVERTY STRICKEN.  I asserted that there are corruption everywhere and there are bad men in every COUNTRY/REGION.

Now to answer to YOUR/SIDELINE KICKER question,

WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND was his PERSONALITY and his CHARACTER.  My husband's views on the world is very prolific and humbleness. Not because he is Nigerian. undecided

My husband is an human activist who fight for EQUALITY and QUALITY.  He is not driven by money nor place money above all things for he is the CHILD OF GOD, whom all blessings flow from abundantly.  Not because he is Nigerian.  undecided

What ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND was the fact that he is great with children and CHILDREN ADORES HIM for he can understand their kindred spirit. Not because he is Nigerian.  undecided

Most of all, "Nigerian" didn't make my husband WHO HE IS, for the Almighty God have PREORDAINED his life before TIME was even TIME.  undecided

Thank for listening attentively and class will resume at sunset.   wink
CAN OF WORMS & MAGGOTS!!!

Is a NIGERIAN involve, YES OR NO?

D-sence, ya, I know it hurts so bad, my appologies! But, hey, mind you, I'm not denyin the fact that am a NIGERIAN, and WILL NEVER! Infact, I have been HIGHLY favoured, not just favoured, but stil reapin from it til date, just b'cos she knew I was a NIGERIAN. After all those things they say about us, WE STIL MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!

Once again, my appologies (modified)!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Aseile: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2010
Its a general phenomenon. Humans tend to view everything foreign or alien to their native race as exotic.
Or why do you think an average looking Hispanic chick looks like Miss World to an African grin
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Creamish(f): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2010
D-sense:

Some dudes are so dumb and abnormal. . . . .They just have to breathe it all out . . . As if they re not from the same country! undecided

Its all over the news my friend! . . plus if the truth bothers u, find a way to resolve it.

D-sense:

I'm good sweetie . . . .It's bothers me when seeing some nigeriansdudes going crazy and not thrifty of what they say bout their fellow brothers or the country itself . . . .These are the things that make the country go worst cause the way we present it is just tooo . . . , . . lipsrsealed

rily? has it ever occured to u dat d reason it goes worse is cause pple r determined to make their own cut through illegal means? even if "A" gets shot dead, they'd still do d same thing hoping for better luck? No one wants to know watz morally right . . everyonez concerned bout how fast they can make it. D only way u can ever change your bad ways is to first realise your problems and wat your doing wrong, thereby allowing urself focus on d exact thing u need to change.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2010
Aseile:

Its a general phenomenon. Humans tend to view everything foreign or alien to their native race as exotic.
Or why do you think an average looking Hispanic chick looks like Miss World to an African grin

You okay suga? shocked Let us all pray.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2010
Creamish:

Its all over the news my friend! . . plus if the truth bothers u, find a way to resolve it.

rily? has it ever occured to u dat d reason it goes worse is cause pple r determined to make their own cut through illegal means? even if "A" gets shot dead, they'd still do d same thing hoping for better luck? No one wants to know watz morally right . . everyonez concerned bout how fast they can make it. D only way u can ever change your bad ways is to first realise your problems and wat your doing wrong, thereby allowing urself focus on d exact thing u need to change.

Dsense suga? cry cry
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2010
Ranoscky:

shocked. . .People get killed gettin into poo that have nothin to do with them? undecided Well, if only she knew WHO she was refferin to!
WOW, interestin! I neva knew sum pipu stil jump in2 relationship dat dey don't even know D man's ethnicity, 1DERFUL!
CAN OF WORMS & MAGGOTS!!!

Is a NIGERIAN involve, YES OR NO?

D-sence, ya, I know it hurts so bad, my appologies! But, hey, mind you, I'm not denyin the fact that am a NIGERIAN, and WILL NEVER! Infact, I have been HIGHLY favoured, not just favoured, but stil reapin from it til date, just b'cos she knew I was a NIGERIAN. After all those things they say about us, WE STIL MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!

Once again, my appologies (modified)!

Yeah that what I thought. That a strong drug. Quick, hide your valuables!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by mamaken: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2010
i've never notice a special attraction from ladies to nigerian men. . .
men like others, nothing more/nothing less . . .  undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2010
That what I have been saying Mamaken, MAYBE you saying it will get them to SEE IT!

OOOH LAWD!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by mamaken: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

That what I have been saying Mamaken, MAYBE you saying it will get them to SEE IT!

OOOH LAWD!

they'll never see it, Eve. . . .
no matter whos the one telling them. . . smiley
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2010
You know what in retrospective, if someone was to create a thread with these HEADINGS, what do you think the responses would be?

What make a CHINESE WOMAN GO gaga over Samoa men?
What make a SOUTH AMERICAN WOMAN GO gaga over White men?
What make a AFRICAN WOMAN GO gaga over Canadian men?
What make a WHITE WOMAN GO gaga over Indian men?
What make a ENGLISH WOMAN go gaga over Australian men?

I would bet you MANY would say THEY LIKE/LOVE the person and NOT because they were Samoa, White, Indian, Australian, and Canadian.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by mamaken: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2010
grin u r right. . . .this would be the answers, and its the truth!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by AnnMarie1(f): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

You know what in retrospective, if someone was to create a thread with these HEADINGS, what do you think the responses would be?

What make a CHINESE WOMAN GO gaga over Samoa men?
What make a SOUTH AMERICAN WOMAN GO gaga over White men?
What make a AFRICAN WOMAN  GO gaga over Canadian men?
What make a WHITE WOMAN GO gaga over Indian men?
What make a ENGLISH WOMAN go gaga over Australian men?

I would bet you MANY would say THEY LIKE/LOVE the person and NOT because they were Samoa, White, Indian, Australian, and Canadian.

And what makes Mrs Eve GAGA over Mr Cork grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
If I was gaga over Mr cock, I WOULDN'T BE BREWING POISONOUS BUTTER undecided cheesy
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2010
WELL AS A NAIJA GUY,I WOULD TRY HARD NOT TO GENERALIZE ON THIS ONE
MAJORITY OF US(NAIJA MEN) REPRESENTS THE BLACK RACE REALLY GOOD
AND SPEAKING OF THE KINDA OF BACKGROUND WE HAVE,MAKES MUST OF US
ACG(ALL CONDITION GUARANTEE) A NAIJA BLACK MAN IS ONE OF THE FEWEST
BLACK MAN,DAT HAS ENOUGH SWAGGA TO ADAPT TO ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LIFE
THROWS AT US,PUT US FOR NAIJA WE GO FIND LOOP HOLE,PUT US FOR YANKEE
SMALL TIME,NA WE GO DEY RUN MUST PROFESSIONAL JOBS,GIVE US ONE DATE
WE GO FINISH YOU WITH OUR GRAMMAR WITH SHAKESPEARE LINES,GIVE US MUNGUN
GREEDY WITH MAN WE GO CONFUSE HIM SO CALLED SMART BRAIN,STILL CHOP HIN MONEY
UNTOP,CHALLENGE US WITH AKATA BLACK MAN,SMALL TIME WE DON TEACH AM A THOUSAND
WAYS TO MAKE MONEY FOR HIN HOUSE WEY HIM NO DISCOVER,TALK ABOUT CREATIVITY NA ONLY
NAIJA ARTISTE GO SING,RAP,RAGGA LIKE SAY HIN MOTHER TONGUE NA EBONICS OR PATUA,

INSHORT WE NAIJA MEN NEED TO BE CALLED THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD tongue tongue tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
Creamish said:

@ Rossike . . Im sure your aware Naija men have created more negative publicity dan positive ba? 419, Scammers, Suicide bombers, drug smuggling . . . etc . .  Nigeria was once blacklisted . . The country commands attention (both positive and negative) so just like a babe unaware that her zipper/fly is down . .thinking shez fly cos guyz are lookin her way n smiling, dont assume everyone who comez around u is in awe of u/ rily admires u.

My experience as a Nigerian dealing with foreigners has almost never involved any perceived negative prejudice coming from them on account of news headlines or stories of Nigerian fraud, crime etc.

Some of you who do not interact regularly with foreigners as Nigerians tend to exaggerate those supposedly ''widespread negative perceptions'' about Nigerians.

If you DID mix with people, you'd find that 99% are actually more interested in the positives of the country than the negatives you assume they are all thinking and talking about.

The other day I was in Jamaica, and 99.9% of the people I interacted with were full of respect for my Nigerian nationality. And I mean PALPABLE respect. I wouldn't discount the influence of Nollywood on this, by the way. Over there, almost every home has at least 20 Nollywood films. I know some people there who hold thousands of Nollywood films in their collection.

All foreigners with a bit of brains and exposure KNOW that Nigeria is FAR FAR MORE than the parochial media stereotype.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
yankite:

WELL AS A NAIJA GUY,I WOULD TRY HARD NOT TO GENERALIZE ON THIS ONE
MAJORITY OF US(NAIJA MEN) REPRESENTS THE BLACK RACE REALLY GOOD
AND SPEAKING OF THE KINDA OF BACKGROUND WE HAVE,MAKES MUST OF US
ACG(ALL CONDITION GUARANTEE) A NAIJA BLACK MAN IS ONE OF THE FEWEST
BLACK MAN,DAT HAS ENOUGH SWAGGA TO ADAPT TO ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LIFE
THROWS AT US,PUT US FOR NAIJA WE GO FIND LOOP HOLE,PUT US FOR YANKEE
SMALL TIME,NA WE GO DEY RUN MUST PROFESSIONAL JOBS,GIVE US ONE DATE
WE GO FINISH YOU WITH OUR GRAMMAR WITH SHAKESPEARE LINES,GIVE US MUNGUN
GREEDY WITH MAN WE GO CONFUSE HIM SO CALLED SMART BRAIN,STILL CHOP HIN MONEY
UNTOP,CHALLENGE US WITH AKATA BLACK MAN,SMALL TIME WE DON TEACH AM A THOUSAND
WAYS TO MAKE MONEY FOR HIN HOUSE WEY HIM NO DISCOVER,TALK ABOUT CREATIVITY NA ONLY
NAIJA ARTISTE GO SING,RAP,RAGGA LIKE SAY HIN MOTHER TONGUE NA EBONICS OR PATUA,

INSHORT WE NAIJA MEN NEED TO BE CALLED THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD tongue tongue tongue kiss

I seriously doubt that [size=33pt]You have a PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE job writing like that shocked[/size]
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Creamish said:

My experience as a Nigerian dealing with foreigners has almost never involved any perceived negative prejudice coming from them on account of news headlines or stories of Nigerian fraud, crime etc.

Some of you who do not interact regularly with foreigners as Nigerians tend to exaggerate those supposedly ''widespread negative perceptions'' about Nigerians.

If you DID mix with people, you'd find that 99% are actually more interested in the positives of the country than the negatives you assume they are all thinking and talking about.

The other day I was in Jamaica, and 99.9% of the people I interacted with were full of respect for my Nigerian nationality. And I mean PALPABLE respect. I wouldn't discount the influence of Nollywood on this, by the way. Over there, almost every home has at least 20 Nollywood films. I know some people there who hold thousands of Nollywood films in their collection.

All foreigners with a bit of brains and exposure KNOW that Nigeria is FAR FAR MORE than the parochial media stereotype.

That still does not NEGATE the fact that NIGERIA is known to be dangerous. I know from experience that PEOPLE in Nigeria are like batteries, sometimes you get good ones and sometimes you get bad ones. BUT IT DOES NOT NEGATE THE GRAPHICAL view and the negative experiences of those WHO WERE involved in the dangerous side of Nigeria.

I have said many time that one Nigerian does not represent ALL NIGERIAN. Just like ONE BLACK woman does not represent all BLACK WOMEN. It goes on and on. However, we as human beings tend to thrive on the NEGATIVE ENERGY for which our chi is not balance. Without order, our life is chaotic.

So it up to US TO CONTROL our thoughts and push through to see whatever is offered sadly many of us can't because we are not in control of our thoughts.

However, Nigerian men are still the same and the fact that you can make FUFU using milk does not mean you better than the man making FUFU using water.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ivynwa(f): 5:06am On Dec 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

[b]The other day I was in Jamaica, and 99.9% of the people I interacted with were full of respect for my Nigerian nationality. And I mean PALPABLE respect. I wouldn't discount the influence of Nollywood on this, by the way. Over there, almost every home has at least 20 Nollywood films. I know some people there who hold thousands of Nollywood films in their collection.[/b]All foreigners with a bit of brains and exposure KNOW that Nigeria is FAR FAR MORE than the parochial media stereotype.

R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T-I-N-G!! Rossike give me some high five there.
Infact let me give you this West Indies song below as a little gift

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIqikHpcDSE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

Erup
Click My Finger lyrics
[Intro]
Representin'
E to di R. Represent to di worlddd
----------------------
----------------------

[Chorus x2]
Click mi finger gal wanna roll with me yeah
Say dem wanna stroll with me
Girl from all over di world inna di West Indies yeah
Say dem fall in love with me
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 5:27am On Dec 24, 2010
@MSEVE NA WETIN DEY DO YOU,WEY U DEY OPPOSE UR HUSBAND COUNTRY MAN LIKE DAT
ON TOP EVERTHIGN NA WE STILL MARRY YOU PUT FOR HOUSE,COOPERATE JOB OR NOT WE
GET AM FOR GRAMMAR SKILLS BUT MAKE I NO WRITE GRAMMAR WEY YOU GO GATH OPEN
DICTONARY B4 U COMPREHEND,COOL DOWN OOO OR MAYBE UR HUSBAND TRAVEL WEY HIN
DON TEY WEY DEM NACK YOU LAST,COME DEY CARRY YA MOUTH DRIVE ROUGH FOR HERE cheesy wink tongue kiss
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2010
yankite:

@MSEVE NA WETIN DEY DO YOU,WEY U DEY OPPOSE your HUSBAND COUNTRY MAN LIKE DAT
ON TOP EVERTHIGN NA WE STILL MARRY YOU PUT FOR HOUSE,COOPERATE JOB OR NOT WE
GET AM FOR GRAMMAR SKILLS BUT MAKE I NO WRITE GRAMMAR WEY YOU GO GATH OPEN
DICTONARY B4 U COMPREHEND,COOL DOWN OOO OR MAYBE your HUSBAND TRAVEL WEY HIN
DON TEY WEY DEM NACK YOU LAST,COME DEY CARRY YA MOUTH DRIVE ROUGH FOR HERE cheesy wink tongue kiss

Confirmed. Mr. Bigg's said BREAK OVER and clean up on table 5.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Creamish(f): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

That still does not NEGATE the fact that NIGERIA is known to be dangerous. I know from experience that PEOPLE in Nigeria are like batteries, sometimes you get good ones and sometimes you get bad ones. BUT IT DOES NOT NEGATE THE GRAPHICAL view and the negative experiences of those WHO WERE involved in the dangerous side of Nigeria.

I have said many time that one Nigerian does not represent ALL NIGERIAN. Just like ONE BLACK woman does not represent all BLACK WOMEN. It goes on and on. However, we as human beings tend to thrive on the NEGATIVE ENERGY for which our chi is not balance. Without order, our life is chaotic.

So it up to US TO CONTROL our thoughts and push through to see whatever is offered sadly many of us can't because we are not in control of our thoughts.

However, Nigerian men are still the same and the fact that you can make FUFU using milk does not mean you better than the man making FUFU using water.

@ Rossike . . . d highlighted above are my points exactly . . . need I add thoz words are coming from the horse's mouth? *shez a foreigner*  . . . datz my proof . . your proof of your experience rests wit u and whoever u interacted with. . .*all outside NL*  undecided

Dont get me wrong tho' . . I love my 9ja guy . . I know some 9ja men dat I can proudly boast of. . . it's just not all 9ja guyz . . . datz wat iv been saying.  your there reppin us well (maybe) . . while some others r making headlines . . . either scamming or smuggling   . .  undecided
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by yankite(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2010
Confirmed. Mr. Bigg's said BREAK OVER and clean up on table 5

NA WHICH KIN Mr Bigg's u dey talk? cuz we get am plenty for lag
and na fast food dem been dey sell grin grin kiss
talk all u want,it doesn't change the fact that you are still gettin
a whooping up ur yansh grin grin grin grin and YOU definately know its
ONLY A NIGERIAN KONDO DAT MAKES YOU START TO SNOAR AFTERWARDS grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
What is a kondo? Do you even know? undecided What is snoar?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Ranoscky(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
yankite:

talk all u want,it doesn't change the fact that you are still gettin
a whooping up your yansh grin grin grin grin and YOU definately know its
ONLY A NIGERIAN KONDO DAT MAKES YOU START TO SNOAR AFTERWARDS grin grin grin grin tongue
grin grin grin . . .Exactly what am talkin about! grin Big ups brov, I dey feel you! cool

ROSSIKE:

Bless you!
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
A kondo or whatever the hell that is doesn't make me snoar. [size=33pt]A JOB[/size] put me to deep sleep. cool
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
I think everyone on this thread is right. What each of you has is an opinion, an opinion engendered by subjective experience, and it is natural to vehemently defend your point of view based on even the least experience you have had. I don't think we can ever come to a consensus because opinions only breed passionate arguments and will never converge because, well, they are not facts. However, it has been very educative learning how Nigerian men are perceived by some NLanders and permit to use an altered Geto Boys' phrase: damn it feels good to be a Nigerian grin.

Oh, why do I keep thinking that Eve is a Nigerian posing as an African American?
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by MrsEve2(f): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2010
If you feel good being a Nigerian then you shouldn't be threatened when SOMEONE else have A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION.
Re: Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? by sunch(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2010
@mrs eve,
what's ur issue wit the nigerian nah, even as u're married 2a nigerian u can still be passing dis kinda negative statement. So, if other ladys are going gaga 4we are, leave 'em 2continue. Cos we cnt hurt a fly dat really knws her worth and value.
THE FACT REMAINS 9JA RULE, IF NOT NOW.
MAYBE U WATCH OUT>>>>>>>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / I Want To Sleep With My Wife's Cousin / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.