Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? (2219 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Riele:
That Most Nigerian men are despicable beings .

I wish I learned it earlier . Now I. regret not knowing this earlier in life .
Someone said that u are 16yrs, if this is true, then I think u are way too young to be knowing about such things.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by ghettochild4u(m): 3:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Currently learning how to fix acrylic on nails..
Our bsc is useless outside of Nigeria esp if u no get masters.....
Handwork is bae

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Riele(f): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Someone said that u are 16yrs, if this is true, then I think u are way too young to be knowing about such things.

You're right ! . smiley

Nigerian men and their paedophile nature made me shine my eyes else I'll be ruined .
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2020
To not rush into marriage
That caring men exist
To trust no one, except God Almighty
That not everyone that smiles with you truely like you.
To love unconditionally
That prayer is the only key and praising God is the quickest way to answers to prayers.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Riele:

You're right ! . smiley

Nigerian men and their paedophile nature made me shine my eyes else I'll be ruined .

Keep shining your eyes, even in midst of darkness. Is it not ladies that I know?

No be today oh grin
Audio opinions everywhere.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Riele(f): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Keep shining your eyes, even in midst of darkness. Is it not ladies that I know?

No be today oh grin
Audio opinions everywhere.

I hope you know that the opinion you just typed is audio too ?
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Riele:

I hope you know that the opinion you just typed is audio too ?
Fact.

All these ladies that expose themselves on the media, you think they don't know about what you typed? A mother would tell her daughter about the disadvantages of following men, but tomorrow that girl would go and get pregnant for another man.

You just aired what you can because an opportunity presented itself.

Don't joke with emotion. Emotion can make your head go blank when you're starving.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Riele(f): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Fact.

All these ladies that expose themselves on the media, you think they don't know about what you typed? A mother would tell her daughter about the disadvantages of following men, but tomorrow that girl would go and get pregnant for another man.

You just aired what you can because an opportunity presented itself.

Don't joke with emotion. Emotion can make your head go blank when you're starving.

This is about me and not some slay queens .

And I don't understand why you're typing about . That moniker thinks I know too much about men for my age , I was only trying to explain to her that I only know what I know because I need to know 'em else I'll fall into the traps of paedophiles .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Yxxx: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Nobody is ugly.
Life na packaging.
Humans are unpredictable.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Adasun(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2020
Riele:
That Most Nigerian men are despicable beings .

dis one has lost her virginity. undecided
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Riele(f): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Adasun:
dis one has lost her virginity. undecided

This one you're so sure . Maybe I lost it to you .

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Adasun(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Riele:

This one you're so sure . Maybe I lost it to you .
whatever!
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2020
Riele:

You're right ! . smiley

My dear, pedophile men are in every other countries, not just in Nigeria.
I'm very serious when I said that you are way to young to be knowing about such matters. U are too bitter for ur age n I mean no insults by that.
Don't let this ur way of thinking snatch away happy moments from u n deny u of building a very nice relationship with a fine young man when the time is right.
Believe me when I say that there are lots of fine young men out there including Nigerians(I'm not saying that there are no bad eggs though) I'm a living witness.
There's not just anyway that everyone will be the same.
I would really love to sit down and discuss with you on these matters.
Have a great day n God bless you.
Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by SODbaba2(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2020
U copied this from quora, no lie oo.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Riele:
That Mostsome Nigerian men are despicable beings .

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE GENUINELY IN LOVE, AND ENJOYING THEMSELVES.

wawu.
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2020
nothing. (yet. I hope)
Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Slimdan360: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2020
Try never to offend anyone, Rather it's better to be offended by them because that is only when the choice of forgiveness rest you.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by Designerdollars: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
women are over rated.
After you cum, you eye go clear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Commit Suicide Help / Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} / She Broke My Heart And I Don't Know What To Do Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.