Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} (2214 Views)

Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE / All Is Fair In Love And War / Amaka The Lesbian … (18+) [COMPLETED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
CHAPTER ONE:___(Blake pov)_: My name is blake, top gang leader in the whole country, one of the righest and fearless. my mother calls me tamato, funny right? i don't like that nickname.... "tamato you will be late for work" My mom yells, i rush to my black car and also yell "mom stop calling me that".. "you will always be my tamato". my mom said, chuckling.. No matter how hard i try to tell her stop, she keeps on calling me that... I knew there is no point in agruing so i just said "love you mom and bye". The car moved and about 5 mintues i have reach my company, Two men came out and one opened the door for me, i left the car and said to one of my bodyguard "Bring back my car at 4:30 pm".. he nod and i entered the company......Next
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER ONE:____(princess pov): i waited for the boss of blakes company to show up, i have been sitting for the past 2 hours, waiting for the interview. As i place my leg on the large desk in front of me, i took my phone from my bag and check my facebook page.... "Get your fucking legs out of my desk". i heard a deep voice from behind and i quickly removed my leg and stood up and i looked back, (OH MY GOD) The man standing before me is hot, i mean really hot with is sexy blue eyes. oh god what am thinking.. i stood there staring at him and he then ask "are you going to keep staring at me or say why you are here".. i paused for a moment thinking why i am here, i then said "i came for a job interview".. "then come to my office". he said, i just stood there still staring at the handsome guy, he turn back and sayed " if you are here for a job, i advice you follow me or i'll kill you for wasting my time".....Next
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by dezik: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nice one... More pls

1 Like

Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
CHAPTER TWO:___(princess pov)__: i followed him into his main office, it bigger than other ones in the company, it also amazing but what scares me is the different types of guns layed on a large table by the side.. He sit on a large chair and i sat on the other one facing him, he stared at me and sayed "my name is blake". "nice meeting you sir". i sayed, he began saying "don't talk when i ask you not to, or i won't think twice in killing you. This is the blakes company, we produce sweets here but am sure you know our main secret, we import guns too. your gang are the weakest of all but because i fucking knew your father i will allow you work here but you have to follow all rules and if you fucking try to tell our secrets to the fucking police, i make sure i bring you and your father's gang down". Blake finished with his words and i quickly realise that am working with the top gang group called (The blade gang) in the country, i was scared my feet were shaking....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by dezik: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok, more
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER TWO:____(Blake pov)__: i finished talking to the girl in front of me and i notice that she was shaking, i didn't mean to scared her but i me just warning her if she break any rule, she is dead.. After 55 seconds of silence, i say "may i know your name miss?".. she stared at me and didn't respond, i took my time to look at her properly, she had long black hair with big boobs i guess. she is very beautiful with nice smooth skin and the dress she wore fits and matches with her eyes. i kept looking at her untill she speak maybe she notice that i am staring at her lip. " princess". she spoke and i was confused and then she said again "my name sir". i was like oh and i nod and smirk at her....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
CHAPTER THREE:_____(princess pov)___: My boss, blake kept on staring at me, his eyes were all over my body. my heart started beating fast and i could not even breath again. oh God let me disapper from this place so that this handsome greek god will stop staring at me.... "welcome, you are now a worker in my company but first of all you are weak and you need training, i don't employ weak people here. you will be coming to the office at 7:am, failure to do so, you are fired. Now gently get your ass off my chair and ask for someone named lagon. he will train you" Blaked finished saying and i roll my eyes, This man don't know how to treat a lady. i left his office quickly and said this word very low "i am going to kill you" i was angry and my heart start racing again when i heard blake yelled "please would you mind to keep your voice down next time because i heard what you sayed and your salary is removed a little". oh God this man is annoying....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 3:____(princess pov)___: i left blake office to meet lagon, The company so big that i lost my way so many times. i finally found lagon office after asking so many people the way to his office. i knock on the door twice before i was allowed to come in. "you must be princess" lagon said. "yes sir" i said while sitting down. he then said "Go to the 3rd floor and enter the golden door by your left, i will be with you later". After he said that i stood up and went to the 3rd floor and at my left i open a golden door and went in the room, i saw both men and women training hard. As i continue to walk around, a man in his early 30, came and showed me everyway. including the training place for shooting....In less than 2 hours i have begun my training, i started with fighting combat. i broke my leg in the process of fighting a fellow trained woman like me. She amazing, when i mean by amazing, i mean she is a good trained fighter......NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 3:____(princess pov)___: i cryed in pain when i broke my leg then the woman i was fighting with ran and called some more people around. "sorry, does it hurt". a man at my left sayed.."yes" i said still in pain.... i was taken to the hospital and i recieved treatment. As i was about to sleep i heard someone open the door and sat on a chair beside The bed i was laying.."hello, are you awake" a deep voice said.. i lifted my head up and saw blake sitting on a chair. "yes sir" i said, he look down and sayed "am sorry for what happen, i just spoke with your mother a while ago and told her you are okay. well it 9:45pm and i can't allow you to go home because it's far".. i was worried about my mother, but since he sayed he had talked with her then i don't have to worry but where will i stay if i can't go home.. Blake groan and sayed "i can see you are thinking of where to stay..hm..since my home is not far from here, i can take you".....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
CHAPTER 4:_____(princess pov): i accepted blake offer, and left the hospital to his house, five SUV cars where following us from behind, blake has so many bodyguards. The car finally stop and i look through the window, The house i saw look like a castle, what am i saying. it is as big as a castle. we had to pass 3 golden gates to enter the main building.... five Bodyguard came out and opened the door for us, my jaw drop when i entered his home, it is the most beautiful and classic home i have ever seen in my life.... "you should close you mouth" blake said laughing.. i quickly close my mouth and turn my face, i didn't want him to see me blushing....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER FOUR:_____(princess pov)___: blake help me sit down, and he went away. i sat down still staring at the building, i didn't notice that someone was behind me untill i heard "oh my god, my son as finally find a woman". A woman said, jumping up and down. i was shock, then at that moment blake came and hug her and said "princess this is my mom and mom this is princess". his mom hug me and said something in my ear "i accept you". i didn't understand what she is trying to say. "blake is this your girlfriend?" blake mom said, and my eyes were big, and i gave blake a warning glare. he choke and at the same time laugh "yes mom, she is my girlfriend".he said and i just stared at him and choke, why is he not saying the truth because the last time i check, he is my boss and not his girlfriend.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER FOUR:_____(princess pov)_____: "son, i know you must be hungry. let me arrange something for dinner and oh princess dear please make yourself comfortable". Blake mom said walking away, she is tall and very sexy even in her old age.. my broken leg as not heal completely i would have punch blake for not saying the truth to his mother.... blake smirk at me and sayed "don't give me that look, i have to lie so that you will stay here. it was the only way out".. i just ignore him and pull out my phone, i guess i have to play along.. i was playing candy crush on my phone and i notice a woman standing close to me in uniform, i guess it's the maid.. she said "hello, i am here to take you to the dinner table. i was told you broke your leg and i am here to help you".. i smiled at her and told her okay.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
CHAPTER 5:______(princess pov)____: I was pull up gently by the maid and taken to the dinner table. The table is long and wide, it as 4 golden chairs and the remaining are something that looks like brass but it's not, i just can't explain it. in the table were different types of food and drinks, i admire chicken alot and thank God there is a big fat fired chicken in the middle of the table, my stomach made a loud sound and the maid laugh. i sat on the golden chair and wait for blake and his mom to be here.. i continue to stare at the chicken licking my lips before i heard a loud laugh. "wow, take it easy. the chicken is not runing away" Blake said still laughing.. i put my face on the table, laughing too. blake sit beside me and smirk at me "why are you not eating?". he ask. And i lift my head up and sayed "because i was waiting for you guys".....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER FIVE:____(princess pov)____: Blake mom came after a few mintue of teasing from blake. we begun eating and i really like blake mom..."princess would you like to tell us more about your family?" blake mom ask... "As you all know, my family rans one of the weakest gang. my mother works in a hotel and i lost my brother six years ago, it just me and this world" i said, feeling a bit sad. i never wanted my dad gang to be weak, he lost so many wars. since in the next few month i will be the next gangleader, i will make sure i'll destory anything that stands in my way..."welcome to my family, princess" blake mom repiled. i smiled at her. then blake frown and look me in the eye "i am sorry for your lost". he said, i smiled at him, it nice to know that he atleast cared about me.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER FIVE:______(princess pov)_____: We finished eating dinner and i get to know more about blake, he is 22 years old while i am 21 years old. he love black colour, i don't know why he liked it. while i love pink,blue and white. he had an ex girlfriend who he cheated and the relationship ended just like that while me?, i had no boyfriend because i never had time for that.... i was watching some movie while blake using the other tv, played games, the game was really loud that i had to loud my own to be able to hear.... blake whisper in my ear "please can you low the volume of the tv you are watching" he said.. i stood up walk towards him seductively, i knew what i was doing really was not the best thing because i am already attracted to him but i needed him to stop playing games because it is disturbing me from watching my movie peacefuly. i continue to walk towards him untill i was inches away from him, i lick my lip and flirt with him "come baby and kiss me".. his eyes widened.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
CHAPTER 6:______(Blake pov)______: "come baby and kiss me" my eyes widened, does she know what she is asking for, what has got into that head of hers.. "what do you mean by i should...um..ahh..kissss you". i said till trying to believe that i just imagined things.. she giggled and smirk at me, and left me standing, i look around and realized that she trick me and turn off the game i was playing.. i groaned, "you will pay for this" i said, trying to act serious..."no offense, but you can't do anything" she sayed still smiling at the tv..."oh, you wanna try me?". i repily, she turn to face me with a smirk on her face."i would love to".she said. i raised an eyebrow and yelled."don't say i didn't warn you". with that, i walk towards her, having a evil smirk on my face. And guess what?, i kissed her quick and ran. you should have seen her face..hahaha, that's payback....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER SIX:_______(Blake pov):_____: After runing to my bedroom, i had other plans to make her blood boil. i guess my payback just started.. i knew she would not be able to walk because of her broken leg and she will need the help of a maid.. "valerie". i yelled, and valerie my personnal maid came into my bedroom.. i paused for a moment smirking about how princess will react.. "As you can see, my girlfriend as a broken leg. you are to carry her to this room and not the other one, okay?". i said, and my maid nod.. my maid left and i removed my cloth and went into the bathroom, i turn on the water and it was too cold, i quickly turn the fucking red botton. And guess what? devil decieded to pay me a visit. The water rush so fast that i felt the cold water beating my skin like rock hitting your flesh. i ran out of the bathroom and guess what again? princess was sitting on my bed and she scream the moment she saw me, i scream too and ran back to the bathroom.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER SIX:_______(princess pov)_____: OH MY GOD!, what did i just saw?, i must be dreaming right?. he is even hotter when he is wet, and i saw his dick. no no no i didn't see anything right?. i just can't forget what i fucking saw.. jesus have mercy on your daugher!!!. i am even blushing, this is really awkward. i smirk at the thought of running my hands on his hair, kissing his soft lips... no no no, i should stop thinking that and pretend nothing happen. finally after 30 mintue, blake finally came out of the bathroom, towel around his wrist. thank god. and he didn't even look at me because he must probably feel embarrassed. he took some cloths and ran back into the bathrom.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
CHAPTER 7:_________(Blake pov):_____: i quickly wore my cloth and walk out of the bathroom, i stood close to the door and watch her still blushing and i knew she notice me but refuse to look at me. i felt weird feeling when i continue to look at her, i cleared my thought of wanting to kiss her and went to the bed... "what are you doing". she said, her face full of worries.. i chuckled and reply "what do you think am doing"... she blush again and turn her face "i don't want to know".she said... i smirk and lay down and whispered softly "goodnight princess". she was shock for a second and also said "goodnight" before laying down...HAHAHAHA what was she thinking. i ignore the feeling of kissing her and slept like a baby....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE CHAPTER SEVEN:______(Blake pov):______: i woke up beside princess, i glare at her and love the way she look when she is sleeping. i stoop up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then bath. After i was done, i called princess mom telling her everything is okay before i went to the gym.... i still can't get her out of my mind, and i didn't like that.."105" i said as i lift the weight up and down, then i heard someone from behind said "wow".. i drop the weight and look at princess, her eyes were staring at my six packs."enjoying the show" i said smirking at her, she blush and turn away, "i woke up and didn't see you and i left the room, looking everywhere for you" she said in defense..."so you were actually missing me, and that why you came looking for me". i reply still smirking at her.."no dumbass".she said smiling,.."whatever makes you sleep at night". i said chuckling, teasing her.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER SEVEN:_____(Blake pov):______: i am still smiling at her, when something hit me..."did you come alone?" i ask, looking at her eyes.."yes".she reply while she work on something..."so, that means you can walk?" i ask excited and surprise, i didn't know the bone will heal so fast...she laugh and raised an eyebrow "yes i can walk, it's not like my bone actually break"...."can i continue my training?".she ask, her eyes full of hope and i sighed.."nope" i said, she gave me a disgust look and i didn't like that, so i finally gave in "okay,fine" i said, while she smirk at me and blow me a kiss before leaving.. i didn't know what to do so i just laugh.. i don't know if she know what she did affected me like that.. i also left the gym room and saw her eating breakfast....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER 8:_________(Blake pov)_____: i eat breakfast quickly and left for the training field..."shoot me". i yelled at princess, she probably could not hurt a fly, she is holding the gun while her hands are shaking.."i said shoot me". i yelled again, and she closed her eye and shoot but missed the target.. "look, you just have to put all your fears aside and focus on the target" i said, feeling annoyed.. she just as to learn.. "but i don't want to shoot you" she sayed crying. i felt soft and i hug her "no no no, i will be fine okay?, just focus on your training" i said, trying to calm her down. she stop crying and focus, i changed the target and place some wooden form of humans..it was still difficult, but i hope soon she will be brave.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER EIGHT:_____________(princess pov)____:******THREE MONTHS LATER*****. After three months of training,fighting,shooting,spying etc. i became as deadly has blake himself, i kill and feel no pity. i had gone on so many mission and i succed, i turned into a baddass woman. but each day i begun to feel and love blake the more but i was too scared to tell him, we were just friends i guess for now but i wanted more than that. my mom passed away one month ago and my father was killed during the fight against his gang and the other gang. i was the next gang female leader, and i had to leave blake company today..."blake, i want to quit"i said, and blake was shocked, he eyes felt like tears were going to fall. i turn my face, i wanted to cry too.."why?" blake ask, feeling hurt.."i can't answered that" and with what i sayed i ran out of the building, i felt stupid but there is nothing i can do, there was no need to explain to him.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER 9:_________(Blake pov)_____: After the day princess left, i was not my self again.. i realize i loved her the moment she left, it be 2 weeks and i have not heard from her..."Alec go and gather 40 trained gun men, 5 trained spy and 20 trained fighters while the rest will carry bombs". i order my bestfriend, we were going to fight some stupid gang who does not know there limits.. Alec nod and i entered my car, while other cars followed behind. we stop at some place and step out "jessica, take the females to the up hills by the left, prepare your bombs" i order and they went, "mark, take your men to surround this place and lay hidden" i order and they left.."now follow me". said. taking out my guns out, i wore black suit. knifes at my left while guns at my right, a tracker device in case i need back up, bullet proof, two small bombs... i lead my gang to some building where the other gang is.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER NINE:________(Blake pov)_____: i killed 6 men guarding the way to the building, Alec pull there body away and covered it hidden.... "clear" jessica said, while speaking on a tele device. i look at Alec and he nodded, we continued to walk and any men we see, we kill and hid there body. my target was the leader, we walk silently, untill i mistakely step on some fucking iron that look like a trap and alarm started ringing, The other gang at full alert..."jessica,tell the females to bomb the other buildings now". i said to a device that is used to communicate and few mintues the other building was burning.. many of the gangs in the other buildings came runing out..."mark, shoot anyone that comes out of any of the building" i shouted at the device, and lead Alec with the other people looking for the stupid leader.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER 10:________(Blake pov)_____: we walk pass so many coners and enter so many doors and i finally saw a man, i think is there leader making out with some cheap LovePeddler. i faced the naked girl, i had a disgusting look on my face and sayed "go to your mama". before i shoot her without thinking twice. the man beside her, look at her and back at me with a smirk on his face "thanks man".he fucking said.."go to hell" Alec yelled before shooting his leg.. i chuckled and shoot his arm.."now tell us, are you the leader of this stupid gang" i said smirking at him.. The man smilied and he was in pain, he continue to laugh "bunch of fools, this was a set up plan.. the leader was never here" he said still laughing and i shoot him in the head four times. "die you motherfucker" Alec yelled and we turned back. "clear" mark said in the device, i guess no one in this building from the other gang are remaining.."get the cars we are heading home and jessica please bomb this building". i sayed....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER TEN:______(Blake pov)______: we all left the destroyed building.. i went to my office and sat on my chair.."Alec, come right now to my office. we need to talk".. i said on the phone and then hit it on the floor.."bro, any problem?". Alec ask after sitting close to me, "what do you mean by any problem?, we need more information about those gang" i said showing a disgusting face.."you need to relax boss".Alec reply,.."relax,no no no. those gang will pay". i shouted which resulted to Alec jumping from the chair.."i give you six days, to know the everymove of this gang or else i will make your life a living hell" i said, still angry.."no offense, but if this is how you will be treating me, i will be glad to leave this gang for good".Alec yelled in defense..i didn't mean to talk to my bestfriend like that,. "am sorry, i just...i just can't control myself" i reply, Alec stood up and said "don't worry boss, they will pay. i promise you that"...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER 11:________(Blake pov)____: After Alec left my office, i took my bag and also took a gun for protection.. i left the company and went to my car.after some few mintues, i was finally home.."welcome home,boss".the bodyguards greeted.. i ignore them and went inside my home, my mom saw me and left what she was doing and hug me. "son, what's wrong?, you look unhappy today".my mom said, i guess she notice my sudden sad expression.."mom it's fine" i reply, while i ran upstairs.."wait, there is a gift for you". she said, turning around and giving me some gift. i took it and opened it...In the gift was a single bullet and a paper note, i read the note and it says "the next bullet will be on your mom's head" (from:_(p) leader of spear gang)... i was shocked, i ran back and yelled "mom, who gave you this"i said trying not to make my mom suspect anything.."oh about that, a tall man with brown eyes and long black hair. came some hours ago and sayed i should give you this"...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 11:________(Blake pov)_____: After my mom explain the man that gave her this gift i rush to the camera store room. i order the people to play all the movement that happened today.. As i continue to watch, i saw a man in black suit, he covered his face with a black mask. he had long black hair exactly the way my mom told me.. he was a good trained spy, he enter my building without the bodyguard knowing. he knew every cameras in my home and where they were installed and place, he used black cloth to block them one by one.... it happened 2:30pm, the same time i went to attack some gang. i left the cameras store room and called Alec explaining everything to him. according to Alec he suggest that the gang will attack today is the same gang that wants to kill my mom.. I guess our first information for now is that the gang name is (spear).....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
CHAPTER 12:________(Blake pov)______: The next day, i changed the door locker, install bullet proof windows and doors. hire more bodyguards, install more hidden cameras,traps and alarms. i make sure my home was supersafe and my mom is secure. i secretly put tracker device in my mom, i didn't want her to worry or suspect anything.. i brought more bullet proof cars and secrets cctv cameras.... when am done with everything i went to my company and gather everyone for a meeting at 4:45pm.. Alec and some trained hackers where busy, belion and many other trained spy were sent to monitor the movement of spear gang... i was busy myself discussing with some gangs in some Africa nation telling them, the guns will be imported at 7:40pm.....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER 12:________(Blake pov)______: I have arrange everything, and at 6:00pm the ships were sent with guns inside to be imported.. we all gather for a meeting in the company.."i welcome you all, this is a very serious and important message i went to tell you all. we have been having issues and problem that we all are trying to control, this new gang called the spear gang as choose to pass there limts and try to bring us down.. we will not let that happen, my father gave his own life to bring this gang to where it is now and some usless fucking gang is trying to bring us down.. no we can't watch and let my father hard work die". i spoke a speech as we all gather in a large table...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
CONTINUE CHAPTER 12:_______(Blake pov)______: I stoped my speech when one of my workers came running to us, his was breathing so fast.. i gave him a strange look and said."what is it, can't you see that we are having a meeting"... he also gave me a weird look."am sorry boss,but are you the one that stop the ships and ask us to transfer it to another ship..i mean if you are here then who was there in that other ship ordering us". he said which make everyone of us so shock and we begun looking at one and another.."but he was here in the company, i was with him. i mean we all are with him". jesscia sayed, i also nodded and said."are you sure?" i ask,still can't believe what i am hearing.."yes sir, i have proof. here is a video of you ordering us transfer the guns to the other ships".he said still looking at me strangly...WAIT WHAT!!!!!,IS THAT .......LUKE. MY TWIN BROTHER!......NEXT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolalani Adesanya ...Is She Not Beautiful? / Throwback Thursday: If Your Popsy Or You Used This Phone, Share Experience / I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.