Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

My 5th Time In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My 5th Time In Nigeria (4967 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2020
another friend's house

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by salford: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
This man is living his best life grin

1 Like

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by Albertone(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
THE OP IS CHINESE!!!

Aroused by the refusal of the OP to mention his home country,the heavy blurring of his face including his hands.This prompted me to make my investigation.After an hour of rigorous study of his previous topics(in order not to make hasty generalizations).I came into conclusion that he his chinese.

The OP has hidden his nationality from us on the basis of the notorious virus that emanated from his land and is spreading like wildfire.He his scared we might accuse him of attempting to infect us with the virus.

The OP no doubt has lots of Nigerian friends owing to his discovery of a Nigerian forum and his username popularly called "Moniker".

My advice to the OP: 1.You're free to come to Nigeria anytime but ensure you test negative to corona virus before coming.
2.When you arrive, be mindful of where you go because nigerians are currently frustrated due to lots of reasons including the sudden outbreak of the epidemy.
YOU MIGHT GET ISOLATED AND PEOPLE WILL FLEE FROM YOU!!!

Albertone...

3 Likes

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by faheez(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Albertone:
THE OP IS CHINESE!!!

Aroused by the refusal of the OP to mention his home country,the heavy blurring of his face including his hands.This prompted me to make my investigation.After an hour of rigorous study of his previous topics(in order not to make hasty generalizations).I came into conclusion that he his chinese.

The OP has hidden his nationality from us on the basis of the notorious virus that emanated from his land and is spreading like wildfire.He his scared we might accuse him of attempting to infect us with the virus.

The OP no doubt has lots of Nigerian friends owing to his discovery of a Nigerian forum and his username popularly called "Moniker".

My advice to the OP: 1.You're free to come to Nigeria anytime but ensure you test negative to corona virus before coming.
2.When you arrive, be mindful of where you go because nigerians are currently frustrated due to lots of reasons including the sudden outbreak of the epidemy.

Albertone...
I also strongly believe that OP is Chinese
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 12:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Albertone:
THE .

The OP no doubt has lots of Nigerian friends owing to his discovery of a Nigerian forum and his username popularly called "Mo

Albertone...

who will use this forum to make friends ?

when i mean friends, i meam real friends.

1 Like

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 1:08am On Feb 29, 2020
Albertone:

.After an hour of rigorous study of his previous topics(in order not to make hasty generalizations).I came into conclusion that he his chinese.

Albertone...

one hour ? are you so slow ? but seems you neglect the fact that most of my posts and threads were cursing and detracting china.

but anyway, you dont need to spend one hour. i posted my photo and proclamation right in my profile. just funny so many people browse my whole thread without giving a peep to my profile.

but my profile is also baffling, i have to admit. a non-black hand with a signature "igbesachick" which could probably verify this user is not a black, while the caption " chinese fvck china " definitely giving trouble to many curious guys who bother to check my history.

you should also check my posts in this thread, and see how i , being allied with a nigerian , wasted a chink patriotic troll. i denounced and cursed him till his mad dog's style maniac vituperation got himself banned forever. that was the source of fun i started to find in this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/5603117/china-russia-iran-hold-joint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 1:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Albertone:
T

After an hour of rigorous study of his previous topics

Albertone...

speechless.

after one hour rigorous checking, you even miss the simplest fact ?

what about the number 2017/2015 on all of these photos ? do they mean something to you ?
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 1:22am On Feb 29, 2020
faheez:

because you only know china.

i mean, in most nigerians' minds, the countries they can count are no more than 10.and out of this 10, china is the only nonblack nonwhite country. since i mentioned many times i am not a white, so, i can simply be a chinese ?!

out of 210 countries in this world, 50 are black , 50 are white, the rest are REST.
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 1:39am On Feb 29, 2020
faheez:

well, since you broke the stereotype that chinese could not speak good english, you should break another one that if there is a non-black in this forum he has to be a chinese.
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 3:54am On Feb 29, 2020
the departure lounge of lagos airport

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 3:56am On Feb 29, 2020
a hausa man , a government contractor sitting next to me. he was curious about my nigerian visa, and i showed it to him.

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 3:57am On Feb 29, 2020
waiting for my flight.

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 3:58am On Feb 29, 2020
on board the ethiopian flight again.

1 Like

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by faheez(m): 8:06am On Feb 29, 2020
igbesachick:

i mean, in most nigerians' minds, the countries they can count are no more than 10.and out of this 10, china is the only nonblack nonwhite country. since i mentioned many times i am not a white, so, i can simply be a chinese ?!

out of 210 countries in this world, 50 are black , 50 are white, the rest are REST.
Calm down, I'm not stereotyping anything. I drew my conclusion judging by the info gathered from your profile details. You created a lot of topics about China, you wrote in Chinese, you seem to be interested in China. And for your info if I'm asked to mention 20 countries around the world, I probably won't remember to mention China, and if you probably document ur excursion through China, most likely I won't have time to go through it page to page. Just because China is not a country of interest to me (Corona virus apart) but it doesn't stop China from being one of the holders of world power.
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by igbesachick: 8:27am On Feb 29, 2020
faheez:

Calm down, I'm not stereotyping anything. I drew my conclusion judging by the info gathered from your profile details. You created a lot of topics about China, you wrote in Chinese, you seem to be interested in China. And for your info if I'm asked to mention 20 countries around the world, I probably won't remember to mention China, and if you probably document ur excursion through China, most likely I won't have time to go through it page to page. Just because China is not a country of interest to me (Corona virus apart) but it doesn't stop China from being one of the holders of world power.

very confusing logic
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by sexylassie(f): 9:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Op, well done, I like your pics, travelling in Nigeria is damn expensive, from overpriced services to very low quality services to pure extortion.

I was in the beach in Lagos one time ago, and I saw a menu of a make shift cafe, the price of an alcoholic drink was almost a million naira, the same drink cost 7500 naira outside the beach.

I am sure you are from hongkong, my question to you, what is the similarities and differences between hongkong and Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
sexylassie:
Op, well done, I like your pic, travelling in Nigeria is damn expensive, from overpriced services with very low quality to pure extortion.

I was in the beach in Lagos one time ago, and I saw a menu of a make shift cafe, the price of an alcoholic drink was almost a million naira, the same drink cost 7500 naira outside the beach.

I am sure you are from hongkong, my question to you, what is the similarities and differences between hongkong and Nigeria?

Only for visitors and JJCs. When you know the standard price of things you should learn to negotiate
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
igbesachick:

Where are you from?
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by sexylassie(f): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Only for visitors and JJCs. When you know the standard price of things you should learn to negotiate

you cant negotiate, services was bad, total disaster, suya on their menu was costing like 10 grand something i could buy out side the neach for 2000 naira

to be sincere, many restaurants and hotels in nigeria especially in lagos and abuja offer very low quality services for lot of money

3 Likes

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
sexylassie:

you cant negotiate, services was bad, total disaster, suya on their menu was costing like 10 grand something i could buy out side the neach for 2000 naira

to be sincere, many restaurants and hotels in nigeria especially in lagos and abuja offer very low quality services for lot of money

Because you don't research, ask questions. You can get more than your money's worth.
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by sexylassie(f): 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Because you don't research, ask questions. You can get more than your money's worth.

are you for real, dont research and ask questions, even services in high end restaurants in Nigeria are over priced and of low quality,

Nigeria isnt a tourist friendly destination, in bali, you can enjoy your holiday and not spend close to the amount you will spend in nigeria for 2 days

2 Likes

Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by Mizwisdom(f): 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
sexylassie:

are you for real, dont research and ask questions, even services in high end restaurants in Nigeria are over priced and of low quality,

Nigeria isnt a tourist friendly destination, in bali, you can enjoy your holiday and not spend close to the amount you will spend in nigeria for 2 days

Haha, ok if u insist grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4142295/12-beautiful-resorts-nigeria-where
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by OreSho(f): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Well done,Op.
Re: My 5th Time In Nigeria by vhuqnl(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2020
which kain thread be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portugal Travel Issue... / 19 Black Families Purchased 97Acres Of Land To Build New Black City In U.S(Pics) / Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.