Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life (76190 Views)

This Handsome Boy / What the Men Face/Passes Through In Today's Marriage / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by AreaFada2: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
vizkiz:
Who fine boy epp? Na fine boys broke pass (according to survey)

Mtchewwww....Gone are those days when handsome men are the only ones getting the pussy. Nowadays, na ugly guys dey get plenty babes pass and that is because we put in extra work to capture a girl’s heart.

God compensated we ugly men. We no get fine face but our voice can make a girl melt and our preek mad gaan. If he enter you once you go come back for more. On God! angry
Mad dickvs. So far it's not sent to Yaba left all good. grin
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Honestly. I face this problem on a daily basis...
So tired of this...
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by MisterDin(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Story of my life grin
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Jh0wsef(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
ok
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by abdullkabar(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na handsome we want chop
Abeggiii
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Holysucker(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dat no 4 is so true most girls i come across wit always assume am a player..babe are u kidding me.

Well holysucker gives no fvck.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Carlyboi:
Lol!this your hypothesis and theory is so flawed full of loopholes.In other countries some of those things tend to happen around attractive guys but guy in Nigeria and to most Nigerian girls na money be fine bobo!no dey even reason am! grin cheesy

Exactly!
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by revolt(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
You're clearly not a handsome dude...
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nggs121: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
MayStudios:
True

Contact me for artworks

Dammmm!!!!

You're good

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
chronique:
Sometimes, they end up with average looking girls cos the very pretty ones run away from them for fear of being jilted. Most handsome guys don't really date the prettiest girls cos for both of them, their looks is a curse them. They tend to form for each other and eventually don't end up with lasting relationships cos they both see themselves as too hot to bend backwards for the other. Ugly looking men usually have more confidence to approach the prettiest girls cos they have nothing to lose. A fine boy might not approach a very pretty lady cos he doesn't want his ego stroked if she says no.

On point. 100
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Carlyboi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Budline1:

Exactly!
You sef check am me sef be fine boy now but all dos things the guy highlighted doesn’t happen that easily if you’re good looking and you’re going by dos words Naija girls go suffer you use you catch cruise tire lol
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Theoarhics: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
A true life story. I am a victim of this.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by xynerise: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Na them dey rush us grin
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Carlyboi:
You sef check am me sef be fine boy now but all dos things the guy highlighted doesn’t happen that easily if you’re good looking and you’re going by dos words Naija girls go suffer you use you catch cruise tire lol

You no lie. Sometimes I feel we are the one girls hate mostly. I only get advances from average girls. Most fine girls are basically into money, and I have taste but my ego won't let me run around after these fine girls coz I know who I be. Though one is making money too and living comfy, personal house dey, car dey, handsomeness dey (no be by mouth), even confidence dey but I don't get the girls I really like. Most of them are too egocentric and they prefer to follow rich men. That's my own experience. Most times I'm alone...

Sad it all boils down to money now...
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Aaronbee7(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
FarFromAverage:
I'm too ugly and yet anybody that hears the tone of my voice never resist coming again. Everything boils down to confidence undecided
And value
Injiggerwolf:
Defining Handsomeness is Simple

Be Neat
Be Clean
Have Good taste of dress and nice perfume
Be Swaggerful, Confidence and be straight
Work on your body

Have a Vision
On point!
webizone:
The one post wey make me dey check guys dp. Choi!
Hahaha you will see many fine boys sha
vinsilva:
Some true points you have there. No girl would believe you if you tell them you are single...
Even when they eventually verify you're single they are still not secured around you grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Girls don't date handsome boys. They just admire them and it ends there. Some may just wanna bleep d guy and it ends there. They have issues of getting a serious gf.
They are always broke because they feel they are too handsome to hustle.
They always end up with sugar mummies who collects their destiny if they have at all.
Ugly guys like us are d bomb. We hustle like we don't care and get the ladies to date which makes us handsome than the handsome guys.

Not all handsome boys are broke, trust me, some of us hustle real tight. Them no dey tell person before he pick hustle...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nggs121: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Handsome boys have the tightest assholes... Creamy and smooth

I also like them hairy
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Truthbites: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
franchasng:
with money, a man can look as handsome as he wishes with good food, corrective surgeries, and cosmetics which is what celebrities that people classify as handsome do after they hit limelight.

Only teenage boys waste time competiting on how to look hotter lol

True talk jare
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Carlyboi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Budline1:

You no lie. Sometimes I feel we are the one girls hate mostly. I only get advances from average girls. Most fine girls are basically into money, and I have taste but my ego won't let me run around after these fine girls coz I know who I be. Though one is making money too and living comfy, personal house dey, car dey, handsomeness dey (no be by mouth), even confidence dey but I don't get the girls I really like. Most of them are too egocentric and they prefer to follow rich men. That's my own experience. Most times I'm alone...

Sad it all boils down to money now...
lol you just flow with the tides man you don’t have to worry yourself too much bout the beautiful ones you can always try and vibe with the average ones till you’re at that point and kill level...it’s even better that way psychologically emotionally and financially as the so called classy,beautiful baddies over ego dey worry dem Sef and then go just chop your small money finish and move on to the next one and for me that doesn’t even make any sense lol...just build more steam and momentum with the average ones before you can point and kill

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by westkid001(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
The lie I don read for here don tire me kilode...make i tell you something fine pass Chris hemsworth or Michael b Jordan or Ronaldo sef and u no get money naija gals no go look your side..this only applies if you are still in your teenage years maybe 13-17 and even as that na 85% of the gals wey dey crush on you go ugly dat mean say dey wan mad for you be dat oo and d rest 15% will be fine gals wey go just admire and Dem no go get crush like dat but after teenage years gbagbe no gals go die for you kankan if you no get money cos Dem go don get sense say na money be fine bobo.
I have observed my surroundings and I have seen not so good looking guys na e dey date all the fine gal pass even pack more than 3 join body but d so called fine boys or fine men na average gals u go dey see with them upandan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Supergirl19: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hype yourself, its allowed
Stallion93:
Very true OP
It has not been easy for me the most handsome Nigerdeltan
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Platony(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
U didn't add one...

*THEY ALWAYS WANNA GET BLEEPED BY GIRLS.

I've received several msgs frm girls dat jst wanna bleep me & go der separate way.

Some, i fell for wen i noticed she's good looking, others i ignore.

Now am done wit all those sh*ts. I'm now married wit kids.
Gast focus on my family mehn.

Am a hustler,..btw, a fyn guy wit no hustle or cheese....nothing come out.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
DownChelsea:
Your second point is wrong.

Boys were created to look more attractive/better than girls naturally.

Which is why boys are way more comfortable with their natural looks and tend not to modify much.
really?....so in your eyes men look better than women....I've always known that women have how they reason....anyway that's how God made it

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Jesus Christ....

And this shit made the front page? undecided

Mehnn the guy is jobless...still wondering were he got the time to sit down and compose this...primary school story about love and romance..

4 Likes

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Carlyboi:
lol you just flow with the tides man you don’t have to worry yourself too much bout the beautiful ones you can always try and vibe with the average ones till you’re at that point and kill level...it’s even better that way psychologically emotionally and financially as the so called classy,beautiful baddies over ego dey worry dem Sef and then go just chop your small money finish and move on to the next one and for me that doesn’t even make any sense lol...just build more steam and momentum with the average ones before you can point and kill

You are absolutely right and I agree with all you said. I can't count the number of girls that have asked me out, an IGMB student came to meet me some few days ago and wooed me instantly, a small girl like that didn't even fear to woo an OG like me... some will come, sit beside me and start a conversation and get my number, one saw me few days ago at the lounge with her friends, they started laughing when they saw me and she said she feels like eating me, I've been wooed by a lot of girls... my current girl made the first move on me..this happens all the time BUT I only notice that they aren't as beautiful as I want them to be....

I talk to fine girls a lot but their pride no be for here, I can't put up with it. Eventhough man isn't lazy, I'm doing good on my own. Fvck naija fine girls (Especially those ones with big ass or fine face, too much pride).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
makydebbie:

Everyone on this thread can relate.
I'm in extreme shock myself.
LMAO
Make I just join una dey shock.
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by tunnexco: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
you're on point
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Sluacoast(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
vinsilva:
Some true points you have there. No girl would believe you if you tell them you are single...
I have been battling with this. I am the cute type and I am not the playing type. But who go believe you
Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Legendguy:
I suffered from number 3 and 4, infact my fellow guys were all beefing m, and they jeaulous me a lot because they saw me as a threat to them. Even girls hate me because their fellow girls are giving me attention. It wasn't easy, I loss friends especially my fellow guys wen I was on campus then. It's not my fault that I have a good face, beautiful hair line, red lips, height, good eye looks, freshness to the core, and wen my hair cut is always perfect, with proper grooming, I'm not hyping myself tho but I'm proud of who I am
lol....that's why i'm thankful to God for my salvation....I would have been a father to lots of kids by now.....the beefs I got from my fellow guys would have endangered my life ....if not that they soon realized that upon the attention I got from ladies I never took advantage of it and I also used to opportunity to preach to this girls andI did my best to limit the basis of our relationship to friendship level....na God they save me Sha...it's not easy

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life by Budline1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mshad662:
Actually I'm proud to fall under this category. I've been asked out by my Boss a woman. Forced by a girl to have sex (I rejected), I'm currently being coerced to start a relationship with a crazy colleague of mine. My guys will be like, "Guy if na me dey like you I for they finish girls"

But I dont see it that way, Yes most times i might flirt. But whenever I do it always works. I think its a blessing.
Its also not easy maintaining your Handsomeness especially if you're Fair in complexion. You groom, make sure your hair is neatly cut, wear a good Cologne, try your best to maintain your fairness.

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.