Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Have You Ever Cheated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated? (9526 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cheated?

Yes: 59% (85 votes)
No: 40% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Boxer007(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
ermm not really wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by sessy2(f): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
yes i have
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by 1759(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Hey babe, where ya been?

Lol, been around Pierced. I should be asking you the same question, you just seemed to disappear of the face of Nairaland. How bodi?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InkedNerd(f): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
1759:

Lol, been around Pierced. I should be asking you the same question, you just seemed to disappear of the face of Nairaland. How bodi?

I dey o wink. I was busy with work so I had to cut down on my NL time. I hope all is well?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by jettyleo: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
i have cheated times without number.reason being that am sexually strong and i dont get enough from my partner.most often she will say she is tired and cant do anything.i dont argue cos i know where to get it better
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by orbaxy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
Not at all
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by LA2(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
Let he/she who has no sin cast the first stone.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by 1759(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I dey o wink. I was busy with work so I had to cut down on my NL time. I hope all is well?

Yep, I'm good just a bit broke which happens every December no matter how hard I plan, [size=4pt]make we no derail topic o[/size] wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by 1759(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
LA2:

Let he/she who has no sin cast the first stone.

This has to be the second most repeated lines/phrase on NL after the word "virgin" and all its derivatives.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by tunyus(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
av done it sometimes ago.but i am living now to regret it.i pray to God i neva go bak to it.i av turn a new  leaf.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by orbaxy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
1759:

This has to be the second most repeated lines/phrase on NL after the word "virgin" and all its derivatives.

ask the dude if he has been to Saudi  grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InkedNerd(f): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
1759:

Yep, I'm good just a bit broke which happens every December no matter how hard I plan, make we no derail topic o wink

Eh ya sad

Ok, we won't derail.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by babyme1(f): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
I've never cheated and I KNOW i'll never do it.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Essyangel(f): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
I did sumtym ago but now i tink i'll rada walk out of d relationship dan cheat cos it's akward afterwards.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2010
I hv neva hated a post like dis in NL.Everybody here is an as.sho.le includin d thread owner.U people here r such big pretenders and liars.I AM SO VEXED***HISS**
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by slap1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yes and half: I've kissed another girl and nearly got ra ped a few times. But now I'm free; no woman to give me acute headache now.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by slap1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2010
Loveangel:

I hv neva hated a post like dis in NL.Everybody here is an as.sho.le includin d thread owner.U people here r such big pretenders and liars.I AM SO VEXED***HISS**
Bro take a chill pill, ok?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by HARDDON: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
where does happiness reside?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by orbaxy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
slap1:

Sweetie take a chill pill, ok?

Sweetie whaaat!! thats a dude bro. A very manly dude "tagging him sweetie" gives me the chills shocked
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by jle(f): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
Never
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by OvieE: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
jettyleo:

i have cheated times without number.reason being that am sexually strong and i dont get enough from my partner.most often she will say she is tired and cant do anything.i dont argue cos i know where to get it better

jettyleo, I understand where you are coming from. Currently right now, I am having the feeling too since my wife always complain of being tired even if she stays in the house all day doing nothing. Sometime, she will say sex is not everyday thing know that we barely have sex three, four, five or six day. When I sit down and think about it, I always said I see the reason why people cheat. And I heading that way with the beatiful haitian girl I just met. I pray that God save me but I see the reasons why people cheat. Our partner(s) is/are the reason.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by slap1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
orbaxy:

Sweetie whaaat!! thats a dude bro. A very manly dude "tagging him sweetie" gives me the chills shocked
Jeez! Didn't notice that! Will edit the post asap! . . . I think I'm getting the chills myself!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by hollars(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
it's my hobby, just discovered its a talent!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InkedNerd(f): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Loveangel:

Then stay mad!!! Wtf is your problem? How the hell would you know if we're all lying or not? I don't see you answering the OP's question. So because you're not seeing the responses you wanna see it means everyone here is a liar?!?! Dude, get over yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by eherbal(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yes.one way or the other we're all involved.as for y'all forming mother theresa and saint patrick,how i which a lie detector could be integrated into NL
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by OvieE: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
Loveangel:

My friend go to hell you piece of dead brain m.o.r.o.n.

OR

You be HIV positive and can never get lay again?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by slap1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Then stay mad!!! Wtf is your problem? How the hell would you know if we're all lying or not? I don't see you answering the OP's question. So because you're not seeing the responses you wanna see it means everyone here is a liar?!?! Dude, get over yourself.

Hmm, never seen u boil in a while.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InkedNerd(f): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
slap1:

Hmm, never seen u boil in a while.

Boil? lol I no dey boil. It takes a lot more than that to piss me off.

e-herbal:

Yes.one way or the other we're all involved.as for y'all forming mother theresa and saint patrick,how i which a lie detector could be integrated into NL

e-herbal, where is the rest of your profile pic? All I see is half grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by cold(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
so practically everyone here once cheated but not anymore huh.Hmmm!Long story
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by naijabloggie(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
Wow, that's quite a question. I don't expect many truthful replies though. Some will claim they've never (to make themselves look like saints), and others will say they have (to make themselves look bad boy or bad girl. Still others will tell the truth. You need to be of discerning mind when it comes to love and relationship issues.

My answer, I, Have, Not.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by violent(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
Just curious, does cheating including flirting as well?. . .if No, how about one night stands and club spoonings? cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by NeroPapas(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2010
many a times grin shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? / Are Nigerian Men Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.