Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Have You Ever Cheated? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated? (9521 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cheated?

Yes: 59% (85 votes)
No: 40% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by mamaken: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2010
i think so. . .
it may teach u new styles, it may make u feel more attractive, it may make u realise ur wife/hubby is the best in the world and nobody else can replace her/he. . .

but then theres also that other type of cheaters ( mostly males ) wich associate lots of women and forks with good lifestyle. . . this is wrong and i pity those men.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by ENZOSCIFO1: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
@ Mamaken

I can see that you are still much on this cheating stuff. Something personal?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by tEsLim(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
I'm an honest person and try to say the truth to the best of my knowledge. Ask me about something else. "CHEATING' is classified information  cool. Only the CIA as that type of info on me. And my d.i.ck can't talk neither does it have a meter you would have been able to check down their ,  but i bet you don't wanna go down there.

And btw who are you to question human behaviour. Its human to be insatiable.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InesQor(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
No thanks  smiley

But it's not like it makes me better than those who have cheated. I have my own faults wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by MeGaStReEt: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
couple of times
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by glad92(m): 2:10am On Dec 24, 2010
Everybody is a saint here, no one want to say the truth. Everyone of us has cheated in one way or the other period.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by iice(f): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2010
InesQor:

No thanks  smiley

But it's not like it makes me better than those who have cheated. I have my own faults wink

Gbam. I think that's what eating people up.
Short circuited from eyes to brain cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by MrCork3: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2010
Cheated? not really wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InesQor(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
iice:

Gbam.  I think that's what eating people up.
Short circuited from eyes to brain cheesy

@iice
LOL.  grin Well said. . .
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Richiboy: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
i have cheated on my fiance, d reason is becos my X girl can not stop comin cos she knows all my move, i have told her is ova she accepted but she wnt stop comin & anytime she comes is all abt sex sex, I always feel bad wen my fiance come @ endin of a semester, sad
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by pareto(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2010
it is just like asking me if i eat.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by mamaken: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2010
ENZO SCIFO:

@ Mamaken
I can see that you are still much on this cheating stuff. Something personal?

Nothing personal. . . i'm just guessing. . . grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by ENZOSCIFO1: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ Mamaken

Tell me how adventurousr can you be? Ok I'll go first, on a sclae of 1-10 I guess I should hit the 8 mark.
And you?

N.B U stood me up. angry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by mamaken: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
the grade of how adventurous a man or a woman is, always dipends on many factors and questions.
exampels.
- is he or she married?
- is he or she engaged?
- does she or he have minor kids?
- does the adventure worth the risk?

If i could answer at least 3 of the above mentioned questions with a NO, i would say on a scale of 1 -10 i would be a very good 8 . . .after a glass of wine perhaps even a good  9. . . tongue

ENZO SCIFO:

@ Mamaken
N.B U stood me up. angry
What does that mean? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by daroz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
the question should be, `have i ever been faithful'?
and i am not too sure
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by jennifer74(f): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
Thanks guys for the wide range of views and comments on this subject!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys , Have You Ever Shagged A Nairalander? Anonymously Share Your Experience. / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? / You Know She Is The One...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.