Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Have You Ever Cheated? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated? (9533 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cheated?

Yes: 59% (85 votes)
No: 40% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by ayzero6487(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
[b][/b], since non of u av not cheated, i wonder aw u lost ur virginity, abi una still be VIRGIN?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by OvieE: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
Loveangel:

U re.tarded son of a bit.ch,bunkum.

Speaking of retar.d, the last I check with your doctors: you primary doctor diagnosed you as mentally challenge person and you psychiatrist diagnosed you as a mad man.

A.S.S.W.H.O.L.E.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by revomind(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yes i have, only once, Regrettably,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by olayinkaj2(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
Nop! an i don't plan to,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by LkAdeola(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
There's no person on earth who doesn't cheat. Atleast, you'll cheat one way or the other. It's only God who doesn't cheat, He's the only one who is holy.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Pelumiv(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
even virgins sef dey quilty.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by tunnytox(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
lerato1:

NO NEVER!!!!!!!

I will never cheat.

It is not right at all. I am too good for that kind of nonsense.

I was only tempted by a guy i really liked but i never allowed it to go far. He tried every thing to make me sleep with him but i refused.  He only entered my v, g, na half way but then i came back to my senses and pushed him away from on top of me, wore my cloths and i ran out of his room. I have never gone back there since that day.

Laff wan kill me die grin grin grin grin ROTFLMAO this lerato1 no go kill persin she has NEVER CHEATED HOLY LERATO
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by 1759(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2010
e-herbal, where is the rest of your profile pic? All I see is half

Pierced, wetin you dey find grin? Hope you saw his counter offer?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by IyaBasira: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
I haven't cheated on anyone.

I had a chance to do it though, and I turned it down. The funny part is, I regret not cheating. And now I look back and wish I had taken the opportunity .
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by kliffo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
Haba all these saints on Nairaland, abeg e don do fake saints.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InkedNerd(f): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
e-herbal:

unfortunately,tis the whole pics.can send you better ones on your request.mail me on goldalms@gmail.com

Hmmmm wink ok o.

1759:

Pierced, wetin you dey find grin? Hope you saw his counter offer?

lol, I was just wondering that's all. And yes, I saw his counter offer.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Phate07(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2010

No! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by marabout(m): 3:16am On Dec 21, 2010
I guess most people are saying the truth.
It is anonymous afterall. Cheating takes time too. If you get it at home, the incentive to get it is less.
Those who chase women do it a lot, while those don't just don't.
In real life some people do not believe my experience.

But i think my better half knows me better and I generally tell her about such hairy situations.

As a woman he would understand women better, so I get her advise on dealing with such women.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by iice(f): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2010
See as the thing dey pain people cheesy. Bleating high up the mountains grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by mystikal(m): 6:00am On Dec 21, 2010
''He only entered my v, g, na half way but then i came back to my senses and pushed him away from on top of me, wore my cloths and i ran out of his room''

Ok, That was funny
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by hermosa(f): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2010
Stopped counting,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by SALady(f): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2010
lerato1:

NO NEVER!!!!!!!

I will never cheat.

It is not right at all. I am too good for that kind of nonsense.

I was only tempted by a guy i really liked but i never allowed it to go far. He tried every thing to make me sleep with him but i refused.  He only entered my v, g, na half way but then i came back to my senses and pushed him away from on top of me, wore my cloths and i ran out of his room. I have never gone back there since that day.

hhhmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by kliffo(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2010
Kudos to the few that are truthful about this topic.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by klodike(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2010
, just finished chesting damn!!!!!!!!!@poster were u spying on me
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by mirababy: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2010
@poster, b4 nkor tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by emmatok(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2010
@ lerato1

He only entered my v, g, na half way but then i came back to my senses and pushed him away from on top of me, wore my cloths and i ran out of his room.

that is also cheating.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Orikinla(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2010
NO.

CHEATING IS WITCHCRAFT.

ONLY DOGS CHEAT.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Moralistli(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2010
I have cheated many tyms, Reason--- fun, But regret it, and hav made up ma mind never to repeat such. Though i still pray God help me to withstand inevitable temptations.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Ibomade1: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2010
ehhmm  lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by MrCork3: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2010
Mr Cork<<<< Playa,s dont cheat! wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by nnemak(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2010
What about all the men cheating via BOOZE shocked shocked shocked

Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Esanbabe1: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2010
I won't pretend or lie jare I have cheated emotionally,and people plzzz stop lying. I haven't done anything physically with another guy since I started seeing my baby but boy have I flirted, enjoyed being chased and all. At the end of the day it always makes me see and realise the reason y I love my bu so much.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Demoladoc: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2010
loooooool @ lerato
'he only entered my v,g,na half way'
lol. What was he looking for in your vag? How dd he manage to even enter halfway? Haba!
Before he even got to enter he must av kissed u, smooch your boobies, remove your clothes, finger u well well , and u go don wet like river niger before he attempted to enter your abuna.
Haba abegi u are the worst cheat of all.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by DRIZ: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2010
Still cheating on my fiance.
Always say d truth. grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by beeman80: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2010
Cheating comes with the territory.My question is why are ladies sleek cheaters?Guys are more open when it comes to this issue or do ladies feel it might put them on a negative balance?But really i aint an advocate of the act.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Vicjustice: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2010
Honestly, i'm surprised at the poll, that 42% of Nigerians, and i mean Nigerians of all people claiming that they never cheated where-as the middle name of a Nigerian is CHEAT.
   Yes, perhaps the estimate may be less with the married women, but the vast majority of Nigerian girls, boys and men have cheated, in fact, they don't see it as cheat, "smart" they would call it
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Demoladoc: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2010
its okay to heat according to the doctor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.