Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Have You Ever Cheated? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated? (9695 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Cheated?

Yes: 59% (85 votes)
No: 40% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Why should i cheat?  angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by InkedNerd(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
violent:

Just curious, does cheating including flirting as well?. . .if No, how about one night stands and club spoonings?  cheesy cheesy

Umm flirting would perhaps fall in line with emotional cheating.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by SALady(f): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
@topic eeerrm! eeerrm! scratching head, I better shaarap  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by titsqueez(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
yes i have. i no go lie. i see a lot people here (especially girls) saying they cant be bothered with stress. Big lie, those are the ones that will quickly clean mouth after eating from the forbidden pot and still kiss their partners like nothing happened.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by MrCork4(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
Cheat? who? me? Not really!!! wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by marabout(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
NO.  But I was seriously tempted on a couple of occasions. One was very close. She literally threw herslelf at me.
Seeing a fine lady the way Olodumare made her is not easy. It could have happened if I was less mature (some years earlier).

Some ladies are very bad oo. They can make you go against your principles if you are not strong. Especially as my better half lived faraway then. It was a chance to have a quickie at work.
I feel very proud of myself for resisting it. She felt scorned/rejected. She never spoke with me again. That's life.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Vijay4life(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
I cheated once and my wife caught me.Since then i have not cheat.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by mrjingles(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
This thread should be called "hypocrites unite"! Everybody is queuing up to proclaim their sainthood. Na wa o! tomorrow we will be on this same NL insulting politicians and leaders. What a pity! Faithful partners are a verrrryyy rare occurrence.

Statistically Nigeria has more females than males so if we match one to one we should have many unattached females, but you hardly meet a girl who does not have a man in her life, also if you analyse by gender, a higher proportion of males would be guilty, so who is fooling who on this thread? Given the very broad definition of cheating by the OP the number of positives should be higher than what am seeing here. The statistics am seeing on this thread are impossible! NLanders!Make una dey fia God.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Ask4delaw(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
No body is goin to 'jewo'everybody is claimin innocent.every1 is saint now, wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Demoladoc: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
i have cheated many times and i cant explain WHY I DO THAT.

THE thing is i have I HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT BEFORE
1. I have dated 2sisters before and they never found out
2. i have slept with my gf's friend and she never found out.
3. i dated 2 colleagues at my work and till today they are so ignorant of it
4. i slept with 2 of my flat mates in school and they had no idea i was banging the 2of them same time
5. ok im not going to mention this one. its really awful.

i am not proud of these achievements but i cant explain why girls cant say no to me. all i need is to just ask and they will just give IT to me free of charge.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
mrjingles:

This thread should be called "hypocrites unite"! Everybody is queuing up to proclaim their sainthood. Na wa o! tomorrow we will be on this same NL insulting politicians and leaders. What a pity! Faithful partners are a verrrryyy rare occurrence.

Statistically Nigeria has more females than males so if we match one to one we should have many unattached females, but you hardly meet a girl who does not have a man in her life, also if you analyse by gender, a higher proportion of males would be guilty, so who is fooling who on this thread? Given the very broad definition of cheating by the OP the number of positives should be higher than what am seeing here. The statistics am seeing on this thread are impossible! NLanders!Make una dey fia God. 

Dead on point jare! besides, a lot of the pple here are just displaying crass ignorance.
Let me break it down for you all:
the moment u start flirting with another guy or girl,(and believe me most are guilty of it) na cheating. it doesnt have to be only when u sleep with him.
when that toaster is "disturbing" you and u decide to go out on a date with him to milk him dry and teach him a lesson, u are cheating.(more often than not u get taught the lesson instead).
The moment u start spending some quality time with a toaster who prolly gives u more attention than ur partner and u find urself drawing comparisons between the two, u don dey cheat!
the moment u get carried away by ur fantasies and the other party kisses u even if na peck, u don dey cheat. otherwise if u feel there is no harm, let him try pecking u in ur bf's or gf's presence and experience mortal kombat 2.0
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by slap1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yes. Where's my prize?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Druss(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yes I have and I fell sick immediately afterwards. The feeling of guilt and betrayal is so much!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by livedit(f): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
I couldn't vote. Yes, I've cheated IF harmless flirting counts. Other than that, no. I've never cheated on any of my mates. Besides, livedit is fairly new to the game. I've only had 3 relations. My ex-boyfriend, before I was born again livedit had a "play mate" and my now fiance. So again, unless "flirting" counts as cheating, then livedit cheated numerous times. cry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by lerato1(f): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2010
NO NEVER!!!!!!!

I will never cheat.

It is not right at all. I am too good for that kind of nonsense.

I was only tempted by a guy i really liked but i never allowed it to go far. He tried every thing to make me sleep with him but i refused.  He only entered my v, g, na half way but then i came back to my senses and pushed him away from on top of me, wore my cloths and i ran out of his room. I have never gone back there since that day.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by beula2009: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
about to,very close in short few days from now .
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Mobsync(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
LIARs
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
is this a trick question
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2010
lerato1:

NO NEVER!!!!!!!

I am too good for that kind of nonsense.

I was only tempted by a guy i really liked but i never allowed it to go far. He tried every thing to make me sleep with him but i refused. He only entered my v, g, na half way but then i came back to my senses and pushed him away from on top of me, wore my cloths and i ran out of his room. I have never gone back there since that day.

See the part in bold and you claim you have never cheated, is it until you born twins for him before it qualifies as cheating?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
OvieE:

My friend go to hell you piece of dead brain m.o.r.o.n.

OR

You be HIV positive and can never get lay again?
U re.tarded son of a bit.ch,bunkum.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by kokoye(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
lerato1:

NO NEVER!!!!!!!

I will never cheat.

I was only tempted by a guy i really liked but i never allowed it to go far. He tried every thing to make me sleep with him but i refused. He only entered my v, g, na half way but then i came back to my senses and pushed him away from on top of me, wore my cloths and i ran out of his room. I have never gone back there since that day.

errhm, the guy don enter abeg, even if na half-way.

the rest na story . . grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by jambya(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yeah, because she ws so seductive & I couldn't help myself out. I'm sincerely sorry, if you are reading this.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by jamest3(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
Stop this thread, I think a CONFESSION session at the church will achieve what the thread owner can't wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by otumfour(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
Demoladoc:

4. i slept with 2 of my flat mates in school and they had no idea i was banging the 2of them same time

i am not proud of these achievements but i cant explain why girls cant say no to me. all i need is to just ask and they will just give IT to me free of charge.

lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this dudes bin tha realest tho

most dudes claiming holy holy on here be faking, true story cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by Countryman1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2010
Yes i have cheated, so many times and till this day she has no idea, though am not at all proud of it and i hated myself for doing it, i couldn't just stop but being in a relationship when we live miles apart doesn't help. I have physical needs like everyoda person and i just fulfilled them with other girls.She still doesn't know and thinks am a saint but it still nags me inside that i did all that to someone i truly loved.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by eherbal(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

e-herbal, where is the rest of your profile pic? All I see is half grin

[unfortunately,tis the whole pics.can send you better ones on ur request.mail me on goldalms@gmail.com]
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by nwabuking5(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
God is now a Nigerian since 98% of Nigerias now are no longer cheathing. thank GOD oooooo
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by remoranger(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
[size=18pt]BLOODY HYPOCRITES. THE WHOLE LOT OF Y'ALL. at least use the anonymity of the internet to be truthful once in your life, now every nigerian is a saint. bloody wow[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by livedit(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
lerato1:

NO NEVER!!!!!!!

I will never cheat.

Umm, you can join the rest of us. I hate to break it to you, but you have also cheated. Please re-read what you wrote above in (bold) and meditate on it for a minute. It's a good thing you stopped mid-booty, but the fact you even got to the point ends your story on faithfulness, sad
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by adaphik(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Demoladoc:

Awesome. Buh, u need to do bera than this. Small thing.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by bidemi12(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
Fuuunnnyyy!!! grin All of a sudden almost all the females on this topic are saints. . . . . . yeah right. . . . .
Re: Have You Ever Cheated? by rman: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
Why is everyone claiming holy?
Look around you and ask yourself, do you have friends, family and colleagues that cheat?

I can bet almost everyone here will answer yes to my question.

Our world is full of cheaters and 99% of those that spend most of their time on NL romance section are currently cheating on someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.