Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36892 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

Most of the people there are Igbos running away from their IDP camps strewn all over the SE.

LoL

He denied his people... Chai

I love internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL

He denied his people... Chai

I love internet

Most of your Igbo people including you are running away from your IDP camps to the rich Yorubaland to beg for alms and become destitute there.Why didn't you stay in your IDP camp,enh?
See your people and yourself.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

Most of your Igbo people including you are running away from your IDP camps to the rich Yorubaland to beg for alms and become destitute there.Why didn't you stay in your IDP camp,enh?
See your people and yourself.. grin

LoL.... Go and pay your debts before we can talk.... Saving face... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Look at the real cave men... It's trending today naira land

KORONU - WHERE PEOPLE DON’T THINK

Welcome to Koronu axis, Ibadan.
There are streets in the axis where young people both men and women struggle to make sense of their place in a country troubled by unemployment and poverty. In this place, smoking marijuana gives inspiration. While the area presents the opportunity to see how young persons spend their time, it also shows how the environment can be engaged to save the youths from themselves.

#Unemployment
#Poverty
#Drug

https://www.nairaland.com/5738072/koronu-ibadan-where-people-dont#87484949

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN5ZRmDYCjc

You see,when I say you are senseless, it is not an insult. I say it because you're actually senseless in the true sense of it ! You are not any better than those "koronu" people in the video because ,like them,you're incapable of thinking straight too.

So in your puerile mind,the problem of employment,poverty and drug abuse is a regional menace,right ? There are no unemployed youth in your glorified local government areas,no drug abusers, and everybody in your Eldorado is a Dangote abi ? What is lacking in your pitiable life is education obviously and that's why you will never understand that unemployment, poverty and drug abuse are all manifestations of failure of governments at all level. In actual fact,it is a global phenomenon.

"it indicates that there is no concrete attempt by the government to connect, organize and improve the dynamism of its youths towards sustainable national development. Unemployed youths in the country have not only been neglected and left unattended but have been imposed by unemployment and poverty. This problem not only leads to their disempowerment but also creates a situation that influences them to involve in deviant behaviours such as crime, drug trafficking, prostitution, internet scam, election rigging and other fraudulent activities. Youth unemployment and poverty threatened peace and national security which shows that the country needs to re-consolidate, educate, and be dedicated to youths by developing policies and programmes that address their problems".

If you have any common sense, you would know that " koronu" situation in your erosion ravaged land is even worse ,second only to boko haram's north east. If not, why do you think hundreds of mass transit buses are leaving your accursed land on a daily basis heading westward and everywhere but east in search of greener pasture ?

Trust me you guys are in for a long period of servitude in Nigeria. You won't get any Biafra ( this is to punish your ass), you won't get or smell the presidency either and you will remain a third class citizens that you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

What is wrong with this cave man from the erosion ravaged land of the cannibals ? Get it into your thick skull,there is no comparison between your primitive tribe and the Yorubas; you're not a competition for us.

You're just a typical egotistic and highly primitive Igbo man who is ,as usual, driven by emotion rather than logic and common sense. See ,a thousand year that your dog has been running,it's a pleasurable brisk walk for our own Stallion. We are not your mate in all ramifications.

All brawn and no brain; typical of village dwellers like you lots. How would you not get excited over little things like those in your stupid pictures when as a matter of fact, the first time any of your barbaric progenitors would ever set eyes on skyscrapers, mobile cars,Television,Olympic sized stadium,University, colleges,urban towns and cities,electronics etc was in Yoruba land. You got excited over nothing and started spamming the internet with pictures of glorified local government headquarters. What a shame !

You are a monkey if you ever think any other tribes take Igbo serious in this country. You are screaming Biafra all over yet,you won't leave Kano,Maiduguri,Osogbo,Yenagoa,Ibadan and Lagos is your New York ! Are you well at all ? Who will ever take you serious when you can't live and be prosperous in your cursed land of living demons ?

You have no any enviable history,none at all ! Who do you think you are ? The Ijaws are your masters in that region, they defeated you and sold your forefathers into slavery. Go and learn about your primitive history and stop mentioning the great descendants of Oduduwa with your putrid mouth.

Thunder faya ya moda and ya fada !

See finishing!!!

E don do, abeg grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You see,when I say you are senseless, it is not an insult. I say it because you're actually senseless in the true sense of it ! You are not any better than those "koronu" people in the video because ,like them,you're incapable of thinking straight too.

So in your puerile mind,the problem of employment,poverty and drug abuse is a regional menace,right ? There are no unemployed youth in your glorified local government areas,no drug abusers, and everybody in your Eldorado is a Dangote abi ? What is lacking in your pitiable life is education obviously and that's why you will never understand that unemployment, poverty and drug abuse are all manifestations of failure of governments at all level. In actual fact,it is a global phenomenon.

"it indicates that there is no concrete attempt by the government to connect, organize and improve the dynamism of its youths towards sustainable national development. Unemployed youths in the country have not only been neglected and left unattended but have been imposed by unemployment and poverty. This problem not only leads to their disempowerment but also creates a situation that influences them to involve in deviant behaviours such as crime, drug trafficking, prostitution, internet scam, election rigging and other fraudulent activities. Youth unemployment and poverty threatened peace and national security which shows that the country needs to re-consolidate, educate, and be dedicated to youths by developing policies and programmes that address their problems".

If you have any common sense, you would know that " koronu" situation in your erosion ravaged land is even worse ,second only to boko haram's north east. If not, why do you think hundreds of mass transit buses are leaving your accursed land on a daily basis heading westward and everywhere but east in search of greener pasture ?

Trust me you guys are in for a long period of servitude in Nigeria. You won't get any Biafra ( this is to punish your ass), you won't get or smell the presidency either and you will remain a third class citizens that you are.

Trust me... I didn't read this.... Servitude? When we have divided and shared your market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Trust me... I didn't read this.... Servitude? When we have divided and shared your market

You didn't read it yet you could quote me ! You are a bag of worthless craps. You're mentally lazy and as such did not even expect you to understand anything ! Yes servitude ! You guys are already slaves in this country; you have neither political value nor economic value.

Ewu arochukwu, the miserable 4x4 spare parts shop is not what is called market. I have told you earlier that your lack of basic education is responsible for your little mind and that's why you've been shamelessly exposing your crass ignorance for the whole world to see without knowing it. South west is the only region in this country with huge concentration of middle class people with reasonable purchasing powers and that's why you guys can't be successful in your barren land unless you come to the south west.

Go and check out the listed companies on the Nigeria stock exchange and find out who owns what. Perhaps, that will change your primitive idea about what a market is actually, dullard like you !

Enough of " na mi bloda bringi me to Laagosi" ! Stay in your accursed land ; let the demons that keep sending you away finish you off once and for all. Stupid,useless and very arrogant fools with terrible wacky accents from the land of cannibals, that is who you and your people are.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Google image search

Rusted Roofs Slums.Kibera Slum Nairobi Kenya Stock Photos Kibera Slum . Houses Corrugated Iron
You are right

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
You are right

Take afonja serious at your own perils.... They can boast, but make noise and lie they use the south west picture and they are say it's south east..... But the clowns forget that there is something that is called image search

Bunch of jokers

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 12:44am On Mar 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You didn't read it yet you could quote me ! You are a bag of worthless craps. You're mentally lazy and as such did not even expect you to understand anything ! Yes servitude ! You guys are already slaves in this country; you have neither political value nor economic value.

Ewu arochukwu, the miserable 4x4 spare parts shop is not what is called market. I have told you earlier that your lack of basic education is responsible for your little mind and that's why you've been shamelessly exposing your crass ignorance for the whole world to see without knowing it. South west is the only region in this country with huge concentration of middle class people with reasonable purchasing powers and that's why you guys can't be successful in your barren land unless you come to the south west.

Go and check out the listed companies on the Nigeria stock exchange and find out who owns what. Perhaps, that will change your primitive idea about what a market is actually, dullard like you !

Enough of " na mi bloda bringi me to Laagosi" ! Stay in your accursed land ; let the demons that keep sending you away finish you off once and for all. Stupid,useless and very arrogant fools with terrible wacky accents from the land of cannibals, that is who you and your people are.

Bros yoruba people aren't known for industry they Re known for employment

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:25am On Mar 17, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Bros yoruba people aren't known for industry they Re known for employment

Na who be ya bros ? I don't have criminals as brothers please ! What is the meaning of the craps you just posted now ? Which industry and what employment ??

Of course, Yorubas are not known for fake products. Whatever we lay our hands on,be rest assured of its good quality and durability. A little research about my claims will convince you olori pelebe.

You lots Igbo here once threatened to boycott "Nairaland" because of your petty jealousy and tribal bigotry. You actually wished Seun Osewa was Igbo man ! What a shame ! You started advertising and promoting one useless Igbo forum right here on this forum ! You instructed all igbo account holders on Nairaland to deactivate their accounts and switch to the useless igbo forum that was created out of petty jelousy. Did anybody try to stop you ? No, because we knew it wouldn't last just like all your fake products. One of the proofs of our industriousness is the fact that you are here on Nairaland !

Like I told you the other time,a thousand year that your dog has been running, it's always a pleasurable brisk walk for our own Stallion !

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Tobrasky: 1:37am On Mar 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Na who be ya bros ? I don't have criminals as brothers please ! What is the meaning of the craps you just posted now ? Which industry and what employment ??

Of course, Yorubas are not known for fake products. Whatever we lay our hands on,be rest assured of its good quality and durability. A little research about my claims will convince you olori pelebe.

You lots Igbo here once threatened to boycott "Nairaland" because of your petty jealousy and tribal bigotry. You actually wished Seun Osewa was Igbo man ! What a shame ! You started advertising and promoting one useless Igbo forum right here on this forum ! You instructed all igbo account holders on Nairaland to deactivate their accounts and switch to the useless igbo forum that was created out of petty jelousy. Did anybody try to stop you ? No, because we knew it wouldn't last just like all your fake products. One of the proofs of our industriousness is the fact that you are here on Nairaland !

Like I told you the other time,a thousand year that your dog has been running, it's always a pleasurable brisk walk for our own Stallion !

Why are you so angry though? damn easy bro, no go get HBP grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Why are you so angry though? damn easy bro, no go get HBP grin

Nobody is angry here,just setting the records straight for some criminal minded fools from the land of cannibals and that's the what's up !

E ti po to,e lo pi si wa ! Una never reach,go wake up ya grandfather to come and do this shit ! We dey here !
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Tobrasky: 2:14am On Mar 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Nobody is angry here,just setting the records straight for some criminal minded fools from the land of cannibals and that's the what's up !

E ti po to,e lo pi si wa ! Una never reach,go wake up ya grandfather to come and do this shit ! We dey here !
Lol dude it ain't that serious calm your frayed nerves, na only poor men get time to dey engage in these e-war trivialities, na when jungle mature we go filter the men from the noisemakers... no be to dey form Jackie Chan online, if fight dey hungry you, enter street show yourself grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 2:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Lol dude it ain't that serious calm your frayed nerves, na only poor men get time to dey engage in these e-war trivialities, na when jungle mature we go filter the men from the noisemakers... no be to dey form Jackie Chan online, if fight dey hungry you, enter street show yourself grin

LoL.... Dude just dey make noise up and down! Make he enter street and do his worst

Abi Igbo no dey Lagos again

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Kennyswag:
can you list the igbo schools that have won international laurels, let me flatten you head the more when I burst your lies

Don't you have schools in your so called educated people that won international laurel?

I laugh in Osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Yet another gibberish from another chest beater as expected ! When exactly is this your "jungle" going to mature coward ? It wasn't e-war trivialities when the monkeys were calling a whole race of people names,right ? Is it that your senses were on sabbatical leave then or that your biased mind was non functional at the time ?

Mr Jungle,I guess the jungle hasn't matured when this small fulani boy was openly treating the "Bleep up" of your man inside the jungle of Anambra ! Apparently, you have lots of real men in that your useless jungle or whatever. Bunch of jesters !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhpO7ZwmBgA

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Tobrasky: 4:02am On Mar 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Yet another gibberish from another chest beater as expected ! When exactly is this your "jungle" going to mature coward ? It wasn't e-war trivialities when the monkeys were calling a whole race of people names,right ? Is it that your senses were on sabbatical leave then or that your biased mind was non functional at the time ?

Mr Jungle,I guess the jungle hasn't matured when this small fulani boy was openly treating the "Bleep up" of your man inside the jungle of Anambra ! Apparently, you have lots of real men in that your useless jungle or whatever. Bunch of jesters !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhpO7ZwmBgA
Lol like I said relax my son, life isn't that serious...you rant too much bros, you be woman? grin

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Tobrasky: 4:05am On Mar 17, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL.... Dude just dey make noise up and down! Make he enter street and do his worst

Abi Igbo no dey Lagos again
Lmaoooo the clowns on here just amuse me, when we dey do these internet war wey I dey finish those useless Afonja's, dem never even born that one, because pikin manage grow small bear bear he wan come follow elders break kolanut grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Lmaoooo the clowns on here just amuse me, when we dey do these internet war wey I dey finish those useless Afonja's, dem never even born that one, because pikin manage grow small bear bear he wan come follow elders break kolanut grin

Odiegwu
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Chai! See pains!
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Problemkid1: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Look at the real cave men... It's trending today naira land

KORONU - WHERE PEOPLE DON’T THINK

Welcome to Koronu axis, Ibadan.
There are streets in the axis where young people both men and women struggle to make sense of their place in a country troubled by unemployment and poverty. In this place, smoking marijuana gives inspiration. While the area presents the opportunity to see how young persons spend their time, it also shows how the environment can be engaged to save the youths from themselves.

#Unemployment
#Poverty
#Drug

https://www.nairaland.com/5738072/koronu-ibadan-where-people-dont#87484949

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN5ZRmDYCjc
Yorubas are cursed grin grin no wonder they're the highest on skull minings, ritualist, Yahoo Yahoo, cultists etc. grin very bombastic zoos grin grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
Yorubas are cursed grin grin no wonder they're the highest on skull minings, ritualist, Yahoo Yahoo, cultists etc. grin very bombastic zoos grin grin
Look at the cursed ones here.Igbos are cursed while Yorubas are blessed.

Yorubaland remains the most progressive, developed,educated,richest,civilised and very accommodating in Nigeria.
Igboland is one massive IDP camp that a lot of people are running away from including you.

Your people trying to escape to Yorubaland..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

chesbeater lol gringrin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Problemkid1: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ritchiee:

Yorubaland remains the most progressive, developed,educated,richest,civilised and very accommodating in Nigeria.
Igboland is one massive IDP camp that a lot of people are running away from including you.

Sharaaaap you pig grin grin grin Yorubas are cursed with skull minners and Yahoo Yahoo grin grin

Igbos are blessed with oils, industries, educated, intelligent, progressive, very accommodating, entertainment, sports, richest, beautiful, civilized, developed, hardworking etc. grin grin

You Afonjas are cursed with criminals, ritualist, skull minners, Yahoo Yahoo, head choppers, brown roof republic, poverty etc grin grin grin

You're even slaves to the Hausa-foolanis. Nowonder you idiots behaving like fools in that glorified ZOO. Foolish animals grin grin grin grin

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
Sharaaaap you pig grin grin grin Yorubas are cursed with skull minners and Yahoo Yahoo grin grin

Igbos are blessed with oils, industries, educated, intelligent, progressive, very accommodating, entertainment, sports, richest, beautiful, civilized, developed, hardworking etc. grin grin

You Afonjas are cursed with criminals, ritualist, skull minners, Yahoo Yahoo, head choppers, brown roof republic, poverty etc grin grin grin

You're even slaves to the Hausa-foolanis. Nowonder you idiots behaving like fools in that glorified ZOO. Foolish animals grin grin grin grin
Which oil?
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 1:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Kennyswag:
ok
https://technext.ng/2018/07/31/team-nigerian-students-win-gold-2018-world-adolescent-robotics-competition-china/&ved=2ahUKEwjCrdOZsqHoAhUSyoUKHUCABUoQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0GHprWYVp5lrkiE8jOsg_w

After years just one..i can give you 10 from Imo and abia. Admit. You guys are backward.

Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?
Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?
And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?
Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.
So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.
The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.
Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.
We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti
Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?
The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.
We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.
So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.
Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?
Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?
But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.
True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.
How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.
Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.
It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?
We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.
The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North.
In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.
Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.
How sad for the Yoruba Nation.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 1:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Which oil?
Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?
And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?
Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.
So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.
The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.
Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.
We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti
Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?
The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.
We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.
So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.
Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?
Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?
But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.
True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.
How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.
Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.
It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?
We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.
The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North.
In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.
Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 1:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Ritchiee:

. Is there a war..in Igbo land to have IDP camp..oya give us the location Of the IDP camp while on that

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 1:42am On Mar 18, 2020
One is Onitsha the other Ibadan....pictures says it all the time

Onitsha was never a capital of state or region
Ibadan was a capital and is still a capital of state and yoruba region

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Protests Rock Kaduna Over Killings (Photos, Video) / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject / Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.