Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,503 members, 7,843,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36808 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Oga ask them not me! And the state is still so indebted yet with high IGR...can you imagine

Take ten seriously at your own peril !

Abeg help me ask them wetin or whee the so called IGR are
it's shameful to call what m seeing here, a state capital, despite huge industrial clusters, proximity to Lagos, huge IGR
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2020
forgiveness:

This was your question and you have been given the answer.

If you like shift goal post, na your palaba bi dat.

1. Because Dangote is a public quoted firm, it is not owned by Dangote? See the owners of Honeywell. Honeywell flour mill is located in Shagamu.

2. Is Innoson an international firm? See the founder of Proforce below. The factory is located in Ode - Remo.

3. Who doesn't know Rite foods factory is located in Ososa - Ogun state?

4. Who doesn't know Deebee wines factory is located in Ijebu Ode?

Did you see the number 5? Petrolex petrochemical industrial estate located in Ogun state? Bhuhahahaha!

Oga when a firm is publicly quoted one person isn't owner ...you can say one person has majority shares but the ownership of that firm is public

Rite foods is right...and proforce is international

Have a good day

Got better things to do for the week ! Talk to you later in the day or by weekend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Grgton:
it's shameful to call what m seeing here, a state capital, despite huge industrial clusters, proximity to Lagos, huge IGR

Well, ask those that claim Ogun State is heaven of IGR...that is their capital Abeokuta ...i fokt want to talk about those clusters like Sagamu, Ijebu Ode, Sango Ota etc...then you would sater asking critical questions why the towns look that way

Even Lagos....60% of Lagos is slum. Trust me on this !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Well, ask those that claim Ogun State is heaven of IGR...that is their capital Abeokuta ...i fokt want to talk about those clusters like Sagamu, Ijebu Ode, Sango Ota etc...then you would sater asking critical questions why the towns look that way

Even Lagos....60% of Lagos is slum. Trust me on this !
hmm if Lagos is 60% what about the famous Ibadan city
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Grgton:
hmm if Lagos is 60% what about the famous Ibadan city

Tat one is the slum capital of sub Saharan Africa according to reports
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Tat one is the slum capital of sub Saharan Africa according to reports
so SE do not have slum ehh
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
i want him to mention that fake Indonesia debate competition, let me expose him here
That is the same debate I was talking na. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

How on earth will you compare Yoruba people with those cave dwellers whose ancestors were dwelling with monkeys and other wild animals as at the time the great sons and daughters of Yoruba were setting the pace in this country ?

Till eternity, Igbo as a people will never measure up to the great Yoruba people in all spheres of human endeavors. Yorubas are the pride of the black race,the beautiful Nubia !

Our civilisation is ageless. it is not by accident that Yoruba took all the first positions in every record breaking achievement in this country.
Let the fools check out the records - education, Law,Medicine,Engineering, Entertainment etc. Only a fool will even attempt to compare Ibadan with a goddamn Onitsha or whatever. As at the time those famous structures ( brown roof) were being erected, Igbo progenitors were still sharing tree tops with wild monkeys.

Meanwhile, thunder faya their moda according to that fulani boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhpO7ZwmBgA
In entertainment, only yorubas has ever been nominated and won Grammy Award. If they have any, they should name it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Let the Ogun State People bath first ans change their zinc and paint their existing houses before this one...

Na Who dey take una serious ....states that are so indebted. ..you guys can't even pay the basic salary ! Owing up and down
e pain am.. tell abia to pay first

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Oh he don enter calculation...lol

You guys are dropping out of school
Your cities are terrible
You are not creating jobs
You guys are indebted
Your market is shared
Tell me where you guys are known for ?

Okay partying and giving births to a lot of kids outside wedlock..that is why divorce stats is high in SW!

Do you want figures if
Says a baby factory business owner grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Gabriel004:
That is the same debate I was talking na. grin
gringrin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Afonja make I give you two from Anambra not the whole Igbo then you give me one from whole Yoruba

1. #TeamSaveASoul, who won gold at Technovation competition 2018 at Silicon Valley, California.. The Nigerian team at the international competition comprised of five students of Regina Pacis College, Onitsha, Anambra State..

2.[s]Two students of the Queen of Rosary College (QRC) Onitsha have emerged winners of the Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN) Project Exhibition held recently. This is in Mexico[/s]

3.Nigerian boys win big at the International Festival of Engineering, Science and Technology (IFEST) competition in Tunisia.

Four students from St. John's Science and Technical College in Alor, Anambra state won a Bronze medal during the recent event, which held from March 21 to 29,2019.

They are Meshac Ugwuisi, Anthony Chika-Umeora, Daniel Nwachukwu and Dominic Machi. They are aged between 15–24.

4.[s]At the invitation of the British Council in Nigeria, Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State was present at the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards ceremony held at The Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos on Friday, 29 June 2018. The School received an award for its student, Chi Nnoka, who achieved the highest (A*) score in English Language in the whole country at the Cambridge Exams. [/s]

5.[s]Anambra students shine in world debating competition.The Team Nigeria is made up of the following students - Chiagozie Nnamdi Udorji, (Anambra) Precious Nneka Chigozie (Anambra), Chidimma Frances Akwue (Anambra), Josephine Chinonyelum Paschaline Enogu (Ebonyi), and Obianuju Blessing Eze[/s]

This is international and I dog want to even talk local...have you asked yourself why Anambra And Igbo have the highest cut off...it's our intelligence. Have you asked yourself why superior thinking is called Igbo sense. Even the USA recognised Igbo as the most intelligent race in Africa...the only regret is that we share the same country with people that uses broom to cook ewedu soup ...a s their fathers are so afriad to stand on their own that they fought Igbo to be together and their children are begging and fighting Igbo to stay with them....can't you see that Yoruba mental laziness is genetic and congenital

Go and eat your ewedu cooked with broom...show me one single Yoruba school that has International award and I would show you 6 schools from Anambra alone...you think na ewedu we Come eat here
here it is
https://zodml.org/blog/nigerian-students-win-gold-2018-world-adolescent-robotics-competition-china#.XLIv3qgo-yU
And for the other nonsense you wrote, I want you to get it into you flat head that the yorubas joined the war when ojukwu compass directed him to lagos.. if he had restricted his madness to his landlocked region, e would have had himself a tiny redmud landlocked country today.. and also, tell your useless people who troop to the west daily to push wheelbarrow, and do other nonsense to return and stay in their region and see if we give a damn about you guys.. OF do you see yorubas in your region?
And also stop making yourself important as you are inconsequential.. yorubas don't need you people, we need investors form Europe, Asia and the Americas not lousy igbo dubious traders...
And also tell your people to declare biafra without attaching their parasitic selves to Niger delta .. gringrin
Clown

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Gabriel004:
Says a baby factory business owner grin
hahaha you are a suspect for calling him that
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Let the Ogun State People bath first ans change their zinc and paint their existing houses before this one...

Na Who dey take una serious ....states that are so indebted. ..you guys can't even pay the basic salary ! Owing up and down
but I just showed you abia, enugu and anambra pictures here.. so what nonsense are you talking about again?
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Though the out tyres you posted aren't Anambra And also even the a is state you posted what is bad there is bad roads...didn't you see the high rise buildings....yet Aba isnt capital ....
you are blind..I said it before.. so you can't see onistha there or what? And how as unplanned 4 storey buildings with no water become highrise buildings? undecided
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Grgton:
hahaha you are a suspect for calling him that
Here is a state from his region. First 3pics are enugu, the last one is onitsha

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2020
This is umuahia the state capital. Those roofs are not brown, they are gold plated roofs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Blablabla

I don't do tribal battles and I just put things in proper perspective. The Yoruba are not trying...in the southern Nigeria, they are the most backward group and it is high time you guys wake up.... You guys are backward in all ramifications

Not a tribal war but the truth.

Yet only Ibadan is more developed than the entire poverty stricken 5 SE states.

Your generations keep running away from Igboland to hawk gala in Yorubaland and beg for alms from their rich Yoruba hosts.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Gabriel004 post=87485214]This is umuahia the state capital. Those roofs are not brown, they are gold plated roofs cheesy[/quote

One has to understand why they keep running to the rich and developed Yorubaland.Ibadan was their biggest sanctuary until they found out that the whole Yorubaland is Paradise compared to the very backward Igboland.

Look at their capitals.Look like droplets of excreta. grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gbengaeed(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
...if only we can channel all these energy to the nation's problem and come up with the solution the country will be a paradise for all, imaging some of the people making untrue and unacceptable comment here today will contest for leadership position tomorrow either public sector or private sector and will win, what do you think will come out of them. this is how our present leader were doing some years back and look at what we have now.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Oga when a firm is publicly quoted one person isn't owner ...you can say one person has majority shares but the ownership of that firm is public

Rite foods is right...and proforce is international

Have a good day

Got better things to do for the week ! Talk to you later in the day or by weekend.

You are a true zombie troll.Yes,Proforce has gone international unlike your Innoson beg beg China assembly plant vehicles manufacturer.

UNO,African countries are buying proforce vehicles from that international place,abi?Arindin.

Nigeria’s Proforce gets first MRAP export order
Erwan de Cherisey, Paris - Jane's Defence Weekly
15 July 2019
Follow RSS

Nigerian defence company Proforce has signed a contract for the sale of 20 of its new Ara 2 mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) vehicles.

The Ara 2 is being produced for the Nigerian Army. (Proforce)

The company did not wish to disclose the name of the customer, only acknowledging that the purchase was made by an African country. However, a source with knowledge of the deal told Jane’s that the client is Chad.

According to the same source, the deal was finalised in June 2019 and deliveries are expected to begin before the end of the year in successive batches of five vehicles.

Chadian interest in the Ara 2 was reportedly prompted when Chadian President Idriss Déby observed Nigerian Police Proforce PF2 armoured vehicles in Abuja during a visit last year. Talks were then held in Chad regarding the Chadian Army’s need for MRAPs, which eventually led to the capital N’Djamena’s decision to procure the Ara 2.

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Blablabla....I Trust una with mouth..the whole nation k ow you guys are mouthy...

So they don't take you serious again...met the stats and picture speak

What is wrong with this cave man from the erosion ravaged land of the cannibals ? Get it into your thick skull,there is no comparison between your primitive tribe and the Yorubas; you're not a competition for us.

You're just a typical egotistic and highly primitive Igbo man who is ,as usual, driven by emotion rather than logic and common sense. See ,a thousand year that your dog has been running,it's a pleasurable brisk walk for our own Stallion. We are not your mate in all ramifications.

All brawn and no brain; typical of village dwellers like you lots. How would you not get excited over little things like those in your stupid pictures when as a matter of fact, the first time any of your barbaric progenitors would ever set eyes on skyscrapers, mobile cars,Television,Olympic sized stadium,University, colleges,urban towns and cities,electronics etc was in Yoruba land. You got excited over nothing and started spamming the internet with pictures of glorified local government headquarters. What a shame !

You are a monkey if you ever think any other tribes take Igbo serious in this country. You are screaming Biafra all over yet,you won't leave Kano,Maiduguri,Osogbo,Yenagoa,Ibadan and Lagos is your New York ! Are you well at all ? Who will ever take you serious when you can't live and be prosperous in your cursed land of living demons ?

You have no any enviable history,none at all ! Who do you think you are ? The Ijaws are your masters in that region, they defeated you and sold your forefathers into slavery. Go and learn about your primitive history and stop mentioning the great descendants of Oduduwa with your putrid mouth.

Thunder faya ya moda and ya fada !

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
They are angered
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Grgton:

You see as e dey pain dem.....
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
gbengaeed:
...if only we can channel all these energy to the nation's problem and come up with the solution the country will be a paradise for all, imaging some of the people making untrue and unacceptable comment here today will contest for leadership position tomorrow either public sector or private sector and will win, what do you think will come out of them. this is how our present leader were doing some years back and look at what we have now.

Tell them to chase igbo away just the way Malaysia is chased Singaporeans and away

It seems igbo is their major problems... Let them do away with it!
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gabriel004:
Here is a state from his region. First 3pics are enugu, the last one is onitsha

Google image search

Rusted Roofs Slums.Kibera Slum Nairobi Kenya Stock Photos Kibera Slum . Houses Corrugated Iron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Ritchiee post=87492023][/quote]

I love internet.... A simple image search engine would help you. You see why I said that what they are teaching you guys in SW is quantitative

Search results

Vigilante crowds said they spotted him with grenades and turned him in to the French

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
They are posting fake inages and we are Google now searching these images

This isn't a Lagos ibadan for expressway lies

LoL

Make una dey post a fake images

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

What is wrong with this cave man from the erosion ravaged land of the cannibals ? Get it into your thick skull,there is no comparison between your primitive tribe and the Yorubas; you're not a competition for us.

You're just a typical egotistic and highly primitive Igbo man who is ,as usual, driven by emotion rather than logic and common sense. See ,a thousand year that your dog has been running,it's a pleasurable brisk walk for our own Stallion. We are not your mate in all ramifications.

All brawn and no brain; typical of village dwellers like you lots. How would you not get excited over little things like those in your stupid pictures when as a matter of fact, the first time any of your barbaric progenitors would ever set eyes on skyscrapers, mobile cars,Television,Olympic sized stadium,University, colleges,urban towns and cities,electronics etc was in Yoruba land. You got excited over nothing and started spamming the internet with pictures of glorified local government headquarters. What a shame !

You are a monkey if you ever think any other tribes take Igbo serious in this country. You are screaming Biafra all over yet,you won't leave Kano,Maiduguri,Osogbo,Yenagoa,Ibadan and Lagos is your New York ! Are you well at all ? Who will ever take you serious when you can't live and be prosperous in your cursed land of living demons ?

You have no any enviable history,none at all ! Who do you think you are ? The Ijaws are your masters in that region, they defeated you and sold your forefathers into slavery. Go and learn about your primitive history and stop mentioning the great descendants of Oduduwa with your putrid mouth.

Thunder faya ya moda and ya fada !

Look at the real cave men... It's trending today naira land

KORONU - WHERE PEOPLE DON’T THINK

Welcome to Koronu axis, Ibadan.
There are streets in the axis where young people both men and women struggle to make sense of their place in a country troubled by unemployment and poverty. In this place, smoking marijuana gives inspiration. While the area presents the opportunity to see how young persons spend their time, it also shows how the environment can be engaged to save the youths from themselves.

#Unemployment
#Poverty
#Drug

https://www.nairaland.com/5738072/koronu-ibadan-where-people-dont#87484949

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN5ZRmDYCjc

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I love internet.... A simple image search engine would help you. You see why I said that what they are teaching you guys in SW is quantitative

Search results

Vigilante crowds said they spotted him with grenades and turned him in to the French
Those are your IDP camp people.Stop deceiving yourself with fake image search.
You just like picking any post you want to masturbate on So pathetic.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Look at the real cave men... It's trending today naira land

KORONU - WHERE PEOPLE DON’T THINK

Welcome to Koronu axis, Ibadan.
There are streets in the axis where young people both men and women struggle to make sense of their place in a country troubled by unemployment and poverty. In this place, smoking marijuana gives inspiration. While the area presents the opportunity to see how young persons spend their time, it also shows how the environment can be engaged to save the youths from themselves.

#Unemployment
#Poverty
#Drug

https://www.nairaland.com/5738072/koronu-ibadan-where-people-dont#87484949

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN5ZRmDYCjc
Most of the people there are Igbos running away from their IDP camps strewn all over the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ritchiee:

Those are your IDP camp people.Stop deceiving yourself with fake image search.
You just like picking any post you want to masturbate on So pathetic.

Did you see Koronu in trending.... Today

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Between Tunde Ednut And Obidients / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.