Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36807 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:27am On Mar 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:51am On Mar 18, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

LoL..... Let me see it replicated in ogun, oyo and other local Yoruba Hamlets.... The Yoruba villages I know are backward period and cities like 16th century
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 3:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Tobrasky:

Lol like I said relax my son, life isn't that serious...you rant too much bros, you be woman? grin

They are known to rant and talk like women .. I mean their men
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by maynation(f): 4:03am On Mar 18, 2020
totit:

Gham.

Heard you can even travel/tour the whole east within an hour. grin

Just imagine that shocked
Lmao

This is very true actually.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by ayzTIGER: 4:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Some people should hide their head in shame, the people that their region look like poultry house whereas it saw no war. Ibadan, Abeokuta, Oshogbo, ogbomosho, Akure, and others are nothing but Moribund enclaves.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Some people should hide their head in shame, the people that their region look like poultry house whereas it saw no war. Ibadan, Abeokuta, Oshogbo, ogbomosho, Akure, and others are nothing but Moribund enclaves.

They saw no wars
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2020
maynation:

This is very true actually.
and you believed that.... Even Lagos that is smallest state can you tour the whole state in an hour....

Make una dey get sense naaa
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

They are kidnapping una people anyhow this happened yesterday

In a telephone chat with Vanguard, the husband of one of the kidnapped victims, Mr. Kitolu Biola Olukotun, confirmed that the abductors were six in number, including three Fulani herders.

Olukotun said: “My wife and sister-in-law went to the farm in the afternoon on Monday. Suddenly, the kidnappers emerged from the bush. According to one of my boys on the farm, they were six in number.

“Three of them were Fulani while the remaining three were Yoruba. One of them carried an AK 47 rifle which they shot sporadically. They shot at the tyre of the vehicle and also fired a shot at the driver of our customers.

“The one with the rifle was dressed in military camouflage. They ransacked the vehicle probably looking for something. After that, they marched my wife and the sister-in-law through the bush path.

“When they called me, they demanded N100 million. But, I told them I don’t have much money; I told them to accept N1m but they disagreed. They then refused to speak with me. They have been threatening my wife. They insisted they would not take anything less than N20m.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/insecurity-kidnappers-demand-n100m-for-late-adesinas-daughters/
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
AmuDimpka:

After years just one..i can give you 10 from Imo and abia. Admit. You guys are backward.

Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?
Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?
And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?
Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.
So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.
The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.
Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.
We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti
Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?
The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.
We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.
So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.
Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?
Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?
But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.
True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.
How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.
Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.
It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?
We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.
The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North.
In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.
Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.
How sad for the Yoruba Nation.
[/s]Trash as usual
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Trash as usual

E pain na m
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
AmuDimpka:
Did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo and Oshodi in Lagos?
And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa ?
Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels in Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.
So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.
The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse than the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.
Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without sowing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.
We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spray money like coffetti
Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?
The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.
We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show whose God is the most miraculous.
So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.
Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?
Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?
But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods. There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.
True, some of them are criminals, but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures always, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.
How foolish! As the Igbo youths are meeting and strategizing on Sundays, so that they can gather money and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers, the Yorubas youths are busy in churches on Sundays praying for miracles.
Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.
It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?
We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their 'can do' attitude.
The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris in the North.
In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.
Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.
[/s]Simple question, you can't answer. Whom do you think have time to read all these Mumbo jumbo. Which oil. Give answer to that. Nonsense.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

E pain na m
You are just a jobless fool.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Simple question, you can't answer. Whom do you think have time to read all these Mumbo jumbo. Which oil. Give answer to that. Nonsense.

Hey they are kidnapping your elders and their wives ... Focus your energy and rescue them
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

They are kidnapping una people anyhow this happened yesterday

In a telephone chat with Vanguard, the husband of one of the kidnapped victims, Mr. Kitolu Biola Olukotun, confirmed that the abductors were six in number, including three Fulani herders.

Olukotun said: “My wife and sister-in-law went to the farm in the afternoon on Monday. Suddenly, the kidnappers emerged from the bush. According to one of my boys on the farm, they were six in number.

“Three of them were Fulani while the remaining three were Yoruba. One of them carried an AK 47 rifle which they shot sporadically. They shot at the tyre of the vehicle and also fired a shot at the driver of our customers.

“The one with the rifle was dressed in military camouflage. They ransacked the vehicle probably looking for something. After that, they marched my wife and the sister-in-law through the bush path.

“When they called me, they demanded N100 million. But, I told them I don’t have much money; I told them to accept N1m but they disagreed. They then refused to speak with me. They have been threatening my wiffe. They insisted they would not take anything less than N20m.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/insecurity-kidnappers-demand-n100m-for-late-adesinas-daughters/
Says someone who small Fulani boy slap his father and ceased his phone in anambra cheesy
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Hey they are kidnapping your elders and their wives ... Focus your energy and rescue them
Lol, have you helped that your coward father to retrieve his phone from small Fulani boy grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL..... Let me see it replicated in ogun, oyo and other local Yoruba Hamlets.... The Yoruba villages I know are backward period and cities like 16th century
Name any of your city that has more company than ogun
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Yet, your parents are finding it hard to go back to your loss angelis dirty onitsha cheesy
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Name any of your city that has more company than ogun

LoL... I laugh is it ogun that has Abeokuta as capital... LoL

Oya ogun is the highest in the world... Take what your people said Yoruba man

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Lol, have you helped that your coward father to retrieve his phone from small Fulani boy grin

Wait let me ask your mother
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Says someone who small Fulani boy slap his father and ceased his phone in anambra cheesy

I hear... Go and rescue your mother and sister .... It's just fresh
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I hear... Go and rescue your mother and sister .... It's just fresh
My mum n sisters are home and enjoy their lives to the fullest. I will send another Fulani boy to your father again. This time, he will use koboko to flog his Flat head.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Wait let me ask your mother
Coward Kikikiki. Ball less mugu. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
My mum n sisters are home and enjoy their lives to the fullest. I will send another Fulani boy to your father again. This time, he will use koboko to flog his Igbo.

Okay you have denied them.... I trust the Yoruba man

Have a good day
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:
[s]

After years just one..i can give you 10 from Imo and abia. Admit. You guys are backward.

How sad for the Yoruba Nation.[/s]
why are you afraid to list them here. Eehhh chestbeater gringrin
I didn't read the other nonsense you wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Kennyswag:
I didn't read this nonsense you said

You would never read it... Ignorance is bliss.... We have shared your market !

Amazing one Nigeria... Isn't it ?
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL... I laugh is it ogun that has Abeokuta as capital... LoL

Oya ogun is the highest in the world... Take what your people said Yoruba man
Nobody deceive themselves than average osu. Forming facebook with Yoruba names and commenting yourselves means nothing to me. We know the real deal. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Kennyswag:
I didn't read the other nonsense you wrote
You dey mind the fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Okay you have denied them.... I trust the Yoruba man

Have a good day
Shut up, your coward Father's phone is with small Fulani boy. If you and your father has ball, go and retrieve it if them born una well. Was now hearing your father saying, is because I know you o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Kennyswag: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

You would never read it... Ignorance is bliss.... We have shared your market !

Amazing one Nigeria... Isn't it ?
you are boring
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Gabriel004:
Nobody deceive themselves than average osu. Forming facebook with Yoruba names and commenting yourselves means nothing to me. We know the real deal. cheesy

Lo l

Who form Yoruba
Tufia
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2020
totit:

Gham.

Heard you can even travel/tour the whole east within an hour. grin

Just imagine that shocked
Lmao
Oga, from Anambra alone to Enugu is complete three hours journey. Stop talking about what u don't know.
U can't even cover the whole of Anambra in one hour.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:
. Is there a war..in Igbo land to have IDP camp..oya give us the location Of the IDP camp while on that

Audio buying while your generations are gnashing their teeth in poverty and finding ways to run to Yorubaland grin

Igboland is one massive IDP camp.Ask Obiano. grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From The UK (Video) / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.